Hanna's Gangbang - Cover

Hanna's Gangbang

by Joe the Bow

Copyright© 2002 by Joe the Bow

Erotica Sex Story: Hanna gets pissed off with her uncaring husband and visits a black bar for some R&R

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Water Sports   Size   .

Chapter 1

What the fuck had I gotten myself into? Here I was kneeling naked on this bar absolutely full of black men's cum and dripping with pee. Someone had plugged my ass with a Bud bottle and was reaming my pussy with an empty Jack Daniels. Well it was my own stupid fault. But hell it was worth it. Cum, I didn't think anyone could cum as much as I had. Shit I was still cumming.

It all started when Billy came home pissed as a fart, as usual. He'd climbed into bed, breathed stale beer and cigarette smoke all over me as he fucked me for all of about thirty seconds. Two minutes later he was snoring his fucking head off and I was left totally frustrated, as usual. Well, not tonight. Not anymore.

If this shit head wasn't going to satisfy me anymore I'd find someone who would. My sister Sandra had told me a wild story this morning and while I didn't believe the half of it, it had just that ring of truth that... I shaved my sparse pussy and had a shower. Looking at myself in the mirror I saw a lithe five foot ten one twenty pounds. Thick red lipstick, panda eye shadow and rosy cheeks with my long blond hair in pigtails. Red nylons with black suspender belt. Black leather calf length boots. Ultra tight black latex skirt that just covered my pussy and not quite my ass. Loose red crop top that just about covered my boobs but rode up as I moved. If I didn't look like a fuck doll I didn't know who did.

Climbing into the car I drove over to Markins Bar. Two thirty, Sandra was right about it being open late. Stepping through the door I nearly lost my nerve. There were about a dozen men, all black sitting around. Nervously I sat on a stool, facing the bar.

"Bud," I said, hoping I didn't sound nervous.

"We don't serve pros in here," said the barkeep.

"I'm not a pro."

"In that case what you doing in this part of town at this time of night looking like that."

"Do you know a tall blond girl called Sandra?"

"You mean the fuck doll that was in here Wednesday night?"

"She's my sister. Told me you all showed her a good time."

"And?"

"I like a good time too."

"What's your name doll?"

"Hanna."

"Hey guys. This here's Hanna, she's Sandra's sister and she wants the same treatment."

I felt a rough pair of hands on my sides and my top was pulled up over my head.

"Nice tits," said the unseen owner of the large hands fondling my naked boobs.

I was on my feet and stepping out of my skirt.

"Holy shit we've got a live one here," said a guy as he shoved two fingers into my pussy.

"Hold it just a minute lads." Said the barkeep. "You know lady you're going to get the shit fucked out of you unless you make it to the door in the next five seconds."

I grabbed hold of his head and pulled his face to mine. My tong snaked into his mouth and he gagged as it touched his tonsils.

Pulling free he said, "Holy shit lady, you've asked for it. Tommy, lock the door, don't want any fuckin stupid cop to get the wrong idea. Lady, I can't help you none anymore. What the fuck these guys do to you is up to them."

I was pulled down onto my back across two stools with my legs wide in the air and my head hanging down.

"Got that tub of lube Bill, the one we used on her sis."

"Sure, never put it away."

"Open wide sis."

Someone was shoving his cock into my mouth. Shit it was big. I felt my pussy pulled wide apart. What the fuck, Was he trying to get his whole hand in there? The prick in my mouth pushed past my tonsils, shit it looked to be only half way in.

"Don't suffocate the bitch Tom, I want to fuck her first."

"Don't worry Mike, I'll let her breathe."

With that the prick was out of my throat and I was gulping for air.

"Hey Harry, if you don't watch out you'll loose your watch up there."

"Don't think so, that's about all of my fist she can take at present."

The prick forced its way down my throat again, all the way this time until his fuckin balls bounced against my nose.

"Just like your sis, she took the whole thing right off too."

What the fuck? Something was trying to get into my ass. I didn't fuck in the ass. Sandra hadn't said anything about ass fuckin. How the hell can I stop them with this dick in my throat?

"Think she'll take it all Harry?"

"Her sister did so she's going to weather she wants to or not. She's fuckin tight though. Hey Mike, come over here and pull the bitch's arse cheeks apart so I can get the rest of my fist in."

The prick came out of my throat. I gasped for air and was just about to scream when the cock went straight back past my tonsils again.

"Nice fuck toy, I'll let you breathe a little longer next time if you promise not to scream."

I tried to nod my head.

"That's it Mike, wide apart, I'm nearly in. Shit she's one tight honky."

Oh shit. Oh fuck. What had I gotten myself into. It hurt like hell. All I wanted was a good fuck and here I was with a monster cock in my throat, a fist in my twat and another nearly into my aching bunghole.

"That's it Mike, you can let go, I'm in.

"Hey Doll, this the first time you've been fisted? Bet it is."

I tried to nod my head but Tom's monster prick was lodged in my throat. All I could do was gurgle.

"Hey the bitch doll likes it. Watch me make her cum."

The fucker started to work his fists in and out of my wide stretched openings. Shit it was painful. Shit I was in agony. Until... Fuck I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Just then Tom pulled his prick free and dumped his load all over my face and hair.

"Oh fuck I'm cumming. I'm cummmmmmmmming."

"The bitch actually likes it," said Harry, "Just like her sister. This is one hot broad. I hope we don't kill her, at least not for a little while yet. Hey who wants to take over?"

"I'm gonna fuck her in the ass," said Mike, "Think you can take all of this Doll?" he said shoving a salami into my face.

Shit it wasn't a salami, it was his fuckin prick. It was gigantic. I couldn't take that, especially not in my ass.

"Come here bitch sit on this," said Mike.

"Please... No... It's too fuckin big," I whimpered.

"Sorry Doll you lost your chance when I told you to get outa here. Now you'll have to take your medicine." Said the Barkeep.

"But I can't, It'll kill me."

"Na, just put some lube on it, here," said Barkeep handing me the tub.

Holy fuck. What was I going to do. I couldn't take that. I could barely get both hands around it.

"Come on Doll, get the lube on. You can take it, especially now after Harry opened your ass with his fist."

Well... There was nothing else for it. I hunkered over that fifteen inch monster and gingerly lowered my ass until I felt the knob end against my ring piece. Oh fuck. What was I going to do. I couldn't go any lower. I couldn't take that monstrous thing inside me. Mike reached up and placed his huge black paws on either side of my waist and started to ease me down.

"Just relax Doll, let your ass muscles open. It'll work," said Bill. I've seen a few women take that inside them and the ones who got hurt were the ones who fought it. Just relax and let it happen."

"But it'll hurt."

"Of course it'll fuckin hurt. But it'll hurt a whole lot less if you relax and just let it happen."

With that I gulped and relaxed my muscles. Mike, feeling my anal ring part, gripped my sides and pushed down.

"Aieooooo!"

The knob end had penetrated my sphincter.

"At a girl, just relax and I'll take it slow," said my tormentor.

Relentlessly he pulled down on my sides and relentlessly that elephants trunk disappeared into my ass until my pussy touched his balls.

"At-a-girl I knew you could do it. Now just relax for a while and get used to the feeling. Bet you've never been this full before?"

I had my eyes tightly shut and my fists balled. Fuck. I thought it was painful with the fists inside me but that was nothing to this torment.

"Come on doll, lean back, come on, put your hands on the floor behind you. That's it now fuck my cock with that tight ass of yours."

Tight ass, not any more, the fuckin bastard. Now he expected me to do the work. Slowly I started to raise and lower my hips. I couldn't take much more of this. I was going to pass out. Then, unbelievably!

"Aieooooo! I'm cumming. I'm cummmmmmmmming."

"I think the bitch's ready for you now Bill."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.