Misty - Cover

Misty

Copyright© 2002 by Dan24

Chapter 5: Dog Girls

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Dog Girls - Misty is the very troubled 17 year old daughter of Susan the lady I met a few days back.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   True Story   Humiliation   Sadistic   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Caution  

Milton and I both knew what kind of show as Dawn has done many shows with Ruff. She loves that dog and that dog loves to love her. Dawn whistled and Ruff came bounding down the stairs. Dawn goes over to the closet and brings out a stool; the special padded one that she uses for her shows. Ruff knew exactly what that stool was for and he started to get all excited. We watched as Dawn laid down on the stool on her back with her legs spread and Ruff went straight in to lick her pussy. The stool was just the right height and Ruff was lapping her pussy with his tongue and we all watched as that long tongue licked way up inside her. I looked over at Misty, who was sitting between Milton and me and her breasts were rising and falling so fast I thought she was about to pass out. Dawn let Ruff eat her out for awhile and then she shifted positions and

Good old Ruff knew what to do. Dawn ws straddled the stool now with her ass up in the air and Ruff moves in for the kill. He stands over her and moves forward and his big dog cock connects with Dawns pussy and he starts humping her. For those of you that have never seen a dog fuck a woman I would like to explain. A dog fucks much faster and harder than a man there is always a chance that when the dog pulls back and rams forward again he could get the ass or even start a new hole. That is why the dog needs to be well trained. Also, the dog's cock gets a huge knot on it after they fuck awhile. It is this knot that when it goes inside the female dog gets stuck, thus we all have seen or heard of dogs locked together yelping and whining.

Ruff was humping Dawns pussy now and he was really going to town. If Dawn did not have this special stool so she could hold on he would be ramming her right off it. Dawn is starting the get with it now and she is moaning and between her juices and Ruffs the juices are leaking from her. Misty was really sexed up watching all this action and she was rubbing her newly bald pussy almost as fast as Ruff was fucking Dawn. They we all saw the knot appear and the more they fucked the further up toward the pussy the knot went. As the knot spread Dan's pussy lips and pressed against her clit she climaxed. But that was not the end, Ruff keeps fucking and the knot goes up inside Dawn and she is having one orgasm after another. Then Ruff howls and Milton and I knew that he shot his load deep inside her. After several minutes Ruff pulls out and when that knot cleared Dawn's pussy lips there was a popping sound. Ruff then lays next to the stool and he is licking his cock.

Dawn lay on that stool for several more minutes regaining her strength and then gets up and comes to the bed. Milton took her in his arms and cradled her. Through exhausted, sexed up eyes Dawn manages to look over at Misty and she asks her is she wants to try it. Misty was still breathing very fast and hard but did not respond. Milton then in his most deep hypnotic voice tells her that she will love it. I reached over for her hand and pulled her up and she followed. Misty laid on the stool forgetting the eating position, she was ready for the hard action and she put her big ass up ready for Ruff to mount her. Dawn told Ruff to mount and the dog quits his licking and immediately mounted Misty. He humped dry air a few times until his cock came out and then he humped forward and he connected. Misty let out a loud scream as it scared her and may have hurt a little because he humped so hard. But as soon as Ruff settled down and was really humping Misty was getting her cookies almost as fast as his cock was going in and out of her. I have seen many girls and woman that can get multi orgasms and some cum fast and many it takes longer. Misty is by far the winner for quick orgasms. She hits them almost as soon as she is touched and keeps cumming for several minutes. I was amazed that a young girl that until just a few hours ago was a virgin and is now enjoying so many orgasms.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.