Misty - Cover

Misty

Copyright© 2002 by Dan24

Chapter 4: Misty meets Milton

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Misty meets Milton - Misty is the very troubled 17 year old daughter of Susan the lady I met a few days back.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   True Story   Humiliation   Sadistic   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Caution  

Dawn was back with the drinks before long and we sat on the couch waiting for Milton, drinking our drinks. I watched as Misty took a sip of her bloody Mary and I could tell from the way she make a face that either it was her first real alcoholic drink or that Dawn had make it very strong. Dawn and I watched as Misty drank almost all of it on the second sip. Then Milton came in the room and the reaction from Misty was the same as all the white girls that see him for the first time. Milton is black, not brown, very black, an ex football player, all muscles, about 280 lbs and he his completely smooth. Meaning he had no hair on his body, none anywhere and when he is wet or oiled down like he was now his black body shines. Milton knows how to make an impression on the girls with the oil and the flexing of all his muscles as he does. As he stood there all oiled, wearing only a very tight pair of spandex shorts that outlined everything under them, flexing his chest muscles I saw Misty's mouth open.

One other thing I have to tell you about Milton, he is very soft spoken and has a hypnotic effect on the girls. He looks at Misty and in his soft deep voice he asks her if she likes what she sees. Misty was traced out and could not speak. She was just starring at Milton. I knew that she could see as we could, the outline of his cock and it was huge.

I then introduced Misty and Milton and he walked over to her, took her hand in his big black hand and he leaned down and kissed her hand. Then he looks up into her eyes and then leans in and kisses her on the mouth. Dawn and I watched as Misty received the kiss and started to open her mouth but Milton pulls back. He then tells her to finish her drink and he would get her another one. Misty downs the drink and hands him the glass and Milton walks into the kitchen. Dawn and I just looked at one another, we both knew that like all the other girls before her, Misty was taken by Milton and the rest would be easy. Now going to be made a lot easier with her on an upper and now the hard drinks.

Milton comes back into the room and I noticed before Misty that he was now totally naked and his huge cock hung almost to his knees. He walks around the couch to give Misty her drink and when she saw him naked she let out a loud OH MY GOD. Milton hands her the drink but I took it because I knew that she was in no condition to hold it without spilling it. Misty just kept her hand out for the drink and she starred at what was now almost right in her face. Milton then turns and walks to where Dawn was sitting and he picks her up and sets her on his lap as he sits down. Milton then asks me how things are since they saw me last and we carried on a conversation. All the time Misty was just starring at him. I placed my arm around her shoulder and pulled her back into the couch and my body. She was like a young kid, easy to fold into your chest. My hand went to her breast and cupped it. As we sat there chatting I watched and knew that Misty was also as Milton and Dawn moved so that his cock was now in front of her and with her small white body against his black one it was easy to see. Dawn when starts moving her ass around on him have the desired effect of his cock and it started to grow.

I have seen them do this little game many times and knew exactly what effect it was having on my partner. Misty's breathing started to be very heavy and her chest rose and sank as she watched that huge black cock get bigger and bigger and bigger. Finally it was standing tall and in the position it was in it looked like it was growing out of Dawn's white pussy. Now standing at attention it went past her belly button and was bigger around than her wrist. With my arm around Misty and my hand cupping her breast I knew that she was so sexed up looking at that big cock that her breathing was becoming very labored and if she didn't do something about it or slow down that she would hyper ventilate and pass out.

Dawn noticed this also and she stood up and took Milton by the hand and said that we should retire to the playroom. Now the playroom is in their basement and from what I remember, has a large screen TV, a couple of couches and a large extra king size bed.

We walked down to the basement and I noticed right away that they had remolded it. It was bright and had new furniture and they had added a bathroom, which it did not have before. Dawn took us and showed us the bathroom. It had a large Jacuzzi at one end and a shower and commode. It had been six months since I was there last. I was impressed, I knew that they had talked about it but I did not know that were actually going to do it.

Dawn took Misty's hand and asked her if she had ever been in a Jacuzzi before. Misty shook her head no. The poor girl was still starring at Milton's huge black cock.

Dawn then turned on the jets and the water swirled around in the tub. Dawn still holding Misty's hand then steps in the water and Misty follows her. Milton and I looked at one another and then followed them. Milton sat down next to Misty and I next to Dawn. I watched as Misty sat there with her head back, obvious that the hard liquor was now having its effect on her. We sat there a few minutes enjoying the swirling water and then I watched as Milton finally made his move. He reached his arm out and placed it around Misty's shoulder. In her half drunk and upper stupor and the other half lust of his cock Misty leaned into Milton and I could clearly see her hand go to his cock. I moved to Dawn and whispered in her ear that Misty was grabbing Milton's cock. Dawn smiled and grabbed mine.

We watched Milton cup her breast and then lean in and take the other one in his mouth. Misty laid her head back against his arm and was enjoying his foreplay. This went on for a minute or two then we saw Milton reach around Misty and he picks her up out of the water and the look on her face was one of complete surprise. I guess she had never had a guy pick her up before because of her weight. Milton then carriers her out of the tub and sets her on a stool and then proceeds to dry her off. She was just sitting there letting him rub her all over with the towel. Milton then dries himself, picks her up again and carries her to the huge bed, lays her down and lays on top of her. His mouth is on hers and they are kissing and swapping tongues like to high school kids out on their first date. Dawn and I watch from the Jacuzzi as Misty and Milton are swapping saliva and their bodies are forming to one another.

Milton then breaks the kiss and is now kissing his way down her white body. He suckles one breast and then the other and Misty moans. Then he kisses down her body and finally places his big black lips on her hairy pussy lips and Misty moans and lets out a huge breath like she just had a climax. Milton licks, kisses and sucks on her pussy and Misty build to and climaxes with a loud squeal. Milton keeps kissing her pussy and is building her up again and then he climbs up and Dawn and I knew that what she had been admiring since she saw him she was going to experience very shortly. Milton hovers over her and Misty is breathing hard. We watch as Milton grabs a condom from the bedside stand, rips it open and rolls the condom down the length of his cock. Then he slowly lowers himself down and as his cock touches her pussy Misty acted like she had creamed right then. Milton works her and slowly pushes an inch or two in her then stays there giving her pussy time to expand around that fat cock. Then he pulls back just to the opening and Misty moans like in a protest. Milton pushes forward again, this time going another inch in. He kept this up until poor Misty could not stand it any more and she reaches up with her hands, places them on his black ass and she pulls him down to her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.