Misty - Cover

Misty

Copyright© 2002 by Dan24

Chapter 3: Misty meets Dawn

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Misty meets Dawn - Misty is the very troubled 17 year old daughter of Susan the lady I met a few days back.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   True Story   Humiliation   Sadistic   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Caution  

After Misty and I dressed we left the room and ran into Morris outside the stairway door. He smiled at Misty and asked her if she had a good time. She just smiled. Morris then told her that she could dance in his club anytime. We left the club and I walk with my arm around her waist to the car. After we were in the car I looked over at Misty and asked her if everything was aright. She smiled and then leaned over and kissed me. I took that as being a yes. We had a couple of hours to kill before we were to be at Milton and Dawns but I did not want Misty to get out of the mood so I called Milton's. Dawn answered and said he was out and would not be back for a couple of hours. I asked her if we could come over early and wait. Dawn said I was welcome anytime.

I introduced Dawn to Milton about 5 years ago. I met her at a titty bar in St Louis when I was waiting to meet a couple for a swinging party. I convinced Dawn to join us and we all had a good time. At the party I was telling Dawn about this guy that I knew in Memphis that had the biggest cock I had ever seen and that all the girls just loved it.

A couple of weeks later I got a call from this couple and they were telling me that Dawn was wanting to move to Memphis and could I set her up for a few days. I did with Milton and she has been there since.

In the drive to their place Misty laid her head back and was out of it. When I pulled into their drive I shook her to wake her up. I helped her walk to the house and she was still pretty much under the influence of the upper that was slipped in her drink about 3 hours ago.

Dawn met us at the door and she as usual looked stunning. Her blond hair was cut short, she had on a blue and white striped hugger top that showed the complete outline of her small hard breasts and a white pair of shorts about 2 sizes to small that showed all her pussy lip outline. I told her she looked good enough to eat as always. She smiled, slapped my ass and told me that would come later.

I introduced her to Misty and Dawn took her hand and led her to the living room. I told them I would be there in a few; I needed to use the bathroom. When I finished peeing I washed off real good. I had been here several times and I know how Dawn loves to play with cock and suck on it. As I joined the girls in the living room I heard Misty tell Dawn that she was not feeling to good. I looked at Dawn and Misty and then took Dawn aside and told her that Morris had slipped her an upper about 3 hours ago and since then she has danced nude, lost her virginity to me and then Morris and that she was a hot lover.

Dawn told me that I was still at the same old game of taking virgins and making sluts out of them. I smiled and told her that was true but I not only take virgins, I take sluts too. She smiled and then kissed me. This was a little game we played with one another. I have told her she was a slut when I met her but I helped make her more so and she agrees.

Dawn then said that Misty was probably starting to come down from the high and now was not feeling so good. I agreed and asked her what we should do. I am not into drugs and do not know that much about them, but I also know that Milton and Dawn are into everything except the real hard stuff. Dawn says there are several things that she can give her, a reed of marijuana will keep the buzz on. A snort of coke but; if she had not done that before she did not want to be the one to get her started. Or she could give her another upper and that would keep her high for a few more hours but she stated there was always a chance that it would knock her out. I told her that I thought we should try another upper and hope for the best.

Dawn goes into her bedroom and comes back out with a pill in her hand and gives it to Misty telling her that this would make her feel better. Misty took the pill and I got her a glass of water and she downed it. I sure was hoping that this did not knock her out because I was looking forward to the party. I had taken her cherry and given her her first big orgasm but there were many more things I wanted her to experience before this night was over.

Dawn then took Misty to her bedroom and told her to lie down for a few minutes and when she was better she could rejoin us in the living room. Misty laid on the bed and smiled at us and said she would be fine in a little while. Dawn and I both looked at one another and smiled. Little did Misty know how fine she would be this night?

Dawn and I retreated to the living room and she got herself a drink and me a beer. She put on an X-rated video and we sat on the couch to catch up on old times. I had my arm around her and was feeling her little hard breasts as I told her how I happened to be with Misty. Dawn said she thought the girl looked a little weird. I told her she should have seen her before I bought her the clothes she was wearing. Dawn just shook her head and then her hand was on my zipper and she pulled my cock out and started sucking on it. Oh man did that feel good. Dawn is one of the best cocksuckers I know and the best thing about it is she knows she is good and she loves to do it. I just laid back and let her do her thing. Before long she had me humping her mouth and then I exploded. Dawn drank every drop and kept sucking on my cock until she had drained every drop from me.

After I regained a little strength I pulled Dawn up to me and kissed her. My hands went to her top and pulled it over her head and those beautiful orange sized hard as baseball tits strange free. When my mouth was off hers I took one then the other tit between my lips and started chewing. Dawn loves to have those tits chewed on. I don't mean just a little, she loves it hard, almost hard enough to draw blood. This I discovered the first time I met her in the titty bar in St Louis. Dawn started moaning from the rough handling I was giving her tits. I continued to chew on those luscious tits as my hands went for her shorts. Dawn was helping me and soon I had her naked. Now let me tell you, not only has Dawn the most beautiful hard tits ever, she also has a pussy that any man would love to worship. It is small, tight and she keeps it as bald as the day she was born. She told me once she uses some kind of depilatory cream on it and only has to do it every other month.

Another things about Dawn that I love are not only is she petit, good-looking and a hell of a good lay and cocksucker. She is not afraid to try all kinds of things. One thing that she tried: was being fucked by a dog. Milton knew this woman that was into it and trained Rotwielers to be male partners for woman. After Dawn had been with him for several months he introduced them. Dawn did it, loved it and they bought the biggest male dog she had. Now Dawn does shows with Ruff the big Rotwieler. I have been invited to several parties that they but on where Dawn will let the dog fuck her and any other girl that will allow it. It is one of the hottest shows anywhere.

Now I had Dawn naked and I knew that she wanted; what I wanted right then. That is for me to eat her pussy. She laid on the couch and spread her legs and I dove in.

Of all the pussy I have eaten and I have eaten many, Dawns' is by far the best. Being small, bald and oh so juicy really turns a guy on and I WAS turned on. I started licking her clit and then running my tongue up inside her. Dawn was lying there enjoying it and her pussy was flooding my tongue each time it went up inside her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.