Misty - Cover

Misty

Copyright© 2002 by Dan24

Chapter 2: Misty loses it

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Misty loses it - Misty is the very troubled 17 year old daughter of Susan the lady I met a few days back.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   True Story   Humiliation   Sadistic   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Caution  

That night after taking Susan back to her house I briefly talked with Misty and told her that we should talk some time. "Yea what ever" she said. This was not going to be easy and I thought about my plan all night. The next day being Friday I put my plan in motion. First I called a good friend of mine in Memphis. Milton is a black man that I taken a lot of girls to. He loves to break in white girls, the younger the better, and from what I gather from the girls after, he is the best. Milton has a 13 inch rock hard, fat cock that never goes soft and that not one girl has complained about, they all fall in love with it. He is living with Dawn, a very petit white girl. I introduced them to one another about 5 years ago, she was 18 at the time and she just fell in love with him. They are still together, yet they still see others when they want. It was a great relationship so all concerned, especially me because I partake of Dawn's services at least 3 times a year.

Yes, you guessed it she is an Escort and a damn good one at that.

My plan was to take Misty to the big city and eventually end up at Dawn and Milton's

Place. I figured a little booze and a hot porn movie should do the trick. First I had to get Misty to go with me and I knew that would not be easy. I called Susan and told her that I wanted to take Misty to Memphis tomorrow and asked her if she thought she would go. Susan said she probably would not because she did not know me yet. Then she said that she had a friend that she could visit there and I could be alone with Misty for a few hours.

I told her that sounded good except I was planning on taking her to a party and it would probably last all night. Well, Susan wanted to know what kind of party and I told her just a few close friends that I thought would be good for Misty to get acquainted with. Susan was quiet for a minute then she told me that she could make plans to spend the night and we could pick her up the next day. That sounded like a good plan to me and I told her to tell Misty that the two of them would be spending the night at a friends Sat. night. I will talk her into going with me for a while I said.

Susan called me back later and told me that all was arranged. Then she added that I had better take care of her baby and not let her get hurt. I assured her that Misty would be just fine we would talk and it was up to her how things progressed.

Saturday came and I drove to Susan's place. When I got there Susan was ready and had a small bag packed and said that Misty was getting ready. We talked and I asked her if she called her friends about spending the night. She said she had and that were happy that she was. Susan then asked me what I had planned. I again told her that Misty and I would drive and talk for awhile and then I would take her to a few places that I think she would like, then we would go to a party that was set up for us. She wanted to know what kind of party and I told her just a couple of friends that like to drink and watch porn.

"You are going to let my daughter watch porn?" she asked. I told her not to worry, she probably already knows what it is all about and she won't be traumatized by it. Besides, I said, if she doesn't know, it is about time she finds out. Trust me, she will be a different girl Sunday. Susan said she did trust me or they would not be going, she was just a little apprehensive. Then she had and idea and thought it would be easier on Misty if she attended. Then she said, besides, a little porn party would be something that I would love. I agreed she would, but Misty would not feel free to be herself with her mom there.

Susan sadly agreed and about that time Misty walks into the room. She was all made up with black lipstick, black eyes shadow and a long black dress. She really did look like a witch now. Later in our conversation I learned that Misty was fascinated with witches and all that stuff, thus she was acting out.

On the drive to Memphis I was asking Misty if there was any shopping she wanted to do or places she wanted to go. There was this one place she said that she would like to go to. She looked at her mom and asked if it was ok if they went there. Later found out it was a store that specialized in witchcraft clothes and all that other stuff. Susan told Misty that she was in a hurry to see her friends but she was willing to let me take her if that was ok by her. Susan was really helping me out and I later thanked her for that. Misty agreed that I would take her after we dropped her mom off. This was much easier that I figured it would be to get her by herself in the car with me.

Susan directed me to her friend's house and when I pulled into the driveway she told me that she would see me around noon tomorrow. Then she kissed Misty and me and she was out of the car and gone before Misty had a chance to think about when I was bringing her back here. Misty jumped in the front seat with me and as we drove away she asked how long we would be gone. I told her that was up to her, I was free for the day and had no plans until tonight when I was going to a friend's house for a few drinks and watch some porn and party. Misty did not say a word, only sat there like she was thinking about what I said. When she finally spoke it was to ask me if I knew where this store was? I did not but I told her I was familiar with the city so if she told the address to me I would find it. Misty told me and I told her I could find it and we were on our way.

On the drive there, which I took the round about way, I was chatting with Misty about her likes dislikes etc. Then I asked her why she dressed the way she did. She told me that it was just her and she liked it. I told her she was a pretty girl, or would be if she didn't insist in making herself so undesirable.

"Well I like be undesirable, I could care less about the boys, all they want to do is make fun of how big I am anyway."

I thought that made sense but I still wanted to know how she felt about sex. She did not answer me the other night. I asked her if she did not have the same urges as other girls, you know I said, the desire to be held and kissed and all that stuff. Misty looked at me and told me she did once, but all the guys wanted from her was oral sex, they said she was to fat for anything else. I told her that was a shame because she had a lot to offer guys. Then I added, that her mom was a very hot and passionate woman and I know that you have her genes. Misty laughed then said that maybe she did but this was her now and she didn't care if I liked it or not. I think I surprised her when I told her that I liked her anyway she was I was just trying to make small talk. It was a deafening silence until I found the store she wanted to visit. As we pulled into the parking lot I told her I would wait in the car unless she wanted me to come in. Misty looked at me and told me I was a big boy; I could do as I wanted. Well she was right there, so I decided that I would go with her and she actually smiled.

In the store Misty went directly to the clothing section. All black clothes and to me all ugly. She found this one dress that she kept looking at but I could tell that she did not have the money for. As she looked I was browsing and saw the short skirts and stockings that went with the skirt. I held it up and looked at it and Misty saw me. She came over and was looking at it also and I asked her her size. She told me and I found one in her size. It was short black leather and had fish net stockings to go with it. I pulled it out and told her to go try it on. At first she said no, then she hesitated and told me that the panty hose were too small. I told her to get a pair that would fit her. While she was looking for them I found the black leather bodice to go with the skirt. I just judged her size and to both our amazement I was right. Now she had a set and I wanted to see her in it and told her to go try them on. Like all teenagers Misty was eager to try on clothes and she took them into the dressing room. It seemed like an eternity before she came out and what I now saw was a different girl standing before me. Misty was not that big in the top but she had huge hips and her legs were also pretty big. Still she was different and I told her she looked beautiful. Misty actually blushed and turned around all ways looking at herself in the mirror. I watched her admire herself and then she started back into the dressing room when I told her to wait, I think there is something missing. She looked at me funny and asked what. I asked her shoe size and when she told me I went to the shoe section and found a pair on heeled boots that were only ankle length. I gave them to her and told her to try them on. Misty took them from me, sat down and put them on. When she stood up I told her they were perfect just like her. Again Misty blushed as she looked at herself in the mirrors again. I asked her how she liked them and she said she loved it but could not afford it. I then told her I would buy the outfit for her under one condition. Now looking serious thinking I was going to ask her for sex or something she asked what. I told her she had to wear it today. She smiled and said she would love to. She went back in the dressing room and came out holding her long black dress and her black bra. She quickly folded the bra in the dress when she saw me looking. I then asked her if there was anything else she wanted to look at. Misty said she needed to look for a couple of candles. While she walked over to that shelf I saw something that caught my eye. A black leather garter, I thought I should try and see if she would try this on. Then I saw the size of her panty hose from the wrapper she left laying and I found a pair or sheer black hose that I thought would go good this her outfit. My motive of course was to see her legs, fat or not. I took the garter and hose over to where she was standing and asked her if she would like to try these on. She looked at them and told me she thought they were a little to sexy. I told her that was ok, she was a sexy girl, go ahead, try them on I said. About that time the guy behind the counter told her the same thing. Misty took them from me and went back into the dressing room.

When Misty came back out the clerk a whistled and I just stared. They looked beautiful on her, much better than those fishnet pant hose. As Misty turned around to see in the mirrors the skirt lifted a little and exposed her thigh above the hose. Misty looked and looked and even lifted her skirt a little to see the hose tops, the garter and her legs. The clerk told her she looked lovely, I seconded it. Misty looked at me and asked me if I didn't think the skirt was to short. I told her that it was perfect, show those legs, they are yours, be proud of them. She looked at me at told me but they were to fat. I told her nonsense, they were muscle.

"I don't look to tarty? She asked. Nonsense I told her, she looked beautiful and I would be proud to show her around town. Misty smiled and looked at herself in the mirrors again. I told her to get the fishnets too and then I told her to pick out a nice pair of black undies to go with that outfit. Misty looked around, found the lingerie and picked up a pair of black panties. I saw a throng pair to told her to get a pair like this in her size. Blushing Misty told me she couldn't. I said yes you can, only you will know you are wear them and I think you will like them. She leaned over and whispered to me that her bum was too big. I looked her in the eyes and told her that her ass was just fine get them. Misty found a pair her size and picked them up. She started to the counter with them and I asked her where she was going. She told me to the checkout. No no I said, you have to put them on. Now she asked, I told no, you can go into the dressing room. Misty looked at me and then strutted off to the dressing room. While she was in there I told the clerk to figure up the bill and he said he would have to wait and get all the tags off the garments. I then threw him a sheer black teddy that I had picked up, large size and told him to put that in the bag with her other clothes when we check out. He looked at me and smiled.

Misty came out of the dressing room and she had a look on her face that was priceless.

"I don't think I can keep these on Dan, they rub me between my buns."

I told her all the girls are wearing them now and she would get use to them and then she will always wear throngs. Misty walked over to the counter and the clerk cut the tags off and figured up the bill and I gave him a credit card to pay for the little over $500 charge.

Misty was watching me as I signed the receipt; I guess she was expecting me to raise a fuss about the cost. When we were done I started walking and Misty grabs me and gives me a big hug and says thank you. I put my arm around her shoulder and told her she was welcome. Then I told her to walk in front of me I want to admire all the beauty. Misty walked on and I thought I detected a little extra swing in her step.

At the car when Misty got in she showed a lot of leg as the skirt rode up. She tried tugging it down to no avail. I looked at her and told her not to worry about it I have seen many legs as well as naked bodies.

"Yea but I am sure mine are the biggest you've seen?" she said.

"No, as a matter of fact they are not" I told her. I could tell by that remark that Misty was very consciences about the size of her legs. This was going to work to my advantage.

As I drove out I asked Misty if there was any place else she wanted to go too. She said no. I asked her if she was hungry and she said yes I when asked what she liked to eat and she said anything. I drove on and was thinking of where we could go then I remembered this one club that I use to go to that had dancers and served food and had private rooms upstairs where we could be alone, eat and still watch the dancers if we wanted. This was kind of risky though for Misty and was not sure she would go for it. Even if she did I may have trouble getting a 17 year old in. I knew the owner so figured I could talk my way in and headed in that direction. Misty asked where we were going and I told her to a place I know that has private rooms and good food as well as nice scenery. I don't think she caught what I met because she said nothing.

When we got to the club I asked Misty to wait in the car a few minutes while I see if they still serve food here. She waited and I went in and asked for the manager Morris. He remembered me, it had been over a year since I was in there, I told him that I had a 17 year old in the car that I wanted to bring in for lunch. He smiled, and asked me if I was going to share her. I smiled back and told him if all works as planned I might. He then gave me a pass and told me to have a good time and have him paged if I needed anything.

I went to the car and opened Misty's door and got a show as she swung her legs out and stepped out. I placed my arm around her waist and we walked to the door. As we were going in a couple of guys were coming out and they both stared holes through Misty and whistled at her. I saw her blush and I leaned over and told her that they thought she was sexy too. When the bouncer opened the door to the stairway he told us to have a good time. I had Misty go up in front of me and I enjoyed the sites of her naked legs and ass, big or not, walking up the stairs.

When we got to our assigned room I unlocked the door with the key the bouncer gave me and when we walked in for the first time Misty saw it was a topless bar.

"What - is this one of those titty bars?" Yes, I told her, but I bought you here for the food and a nice quiet place to chat. Misty looked around, the rooms are small with a small table up front by the big window, which was a one way mirror on the front wall allowing a good view of the stage below. The wall behind us and on the two sides went all the way to the ceiling. These were truly private rooms. Besides the two chairs at the table there was a small couch in the rear where I have had many an action. And a phone near the table to tell the servers what we wanted. I double locked the door behind me and took Misty to the table and we sat down. There was a menu on the table and I handed it to her. She was to busy looking out the window to notice me at that point.

Misty then turns to me and asks why I bought her here. I told her for the food and a good place to chat. The eye candy is not bad either I chuckled. Misty then told me that she had heard about these places but never been in one. I smiled and told her if she sticks with me she will be exposed to a lot of things she never saw or knew before. I drew my chair over next to her and sat down so that my leg was touching hers. Then I pointed out to her that the window was actually a one way glass. It was a mirror on the other side so no one could see in the rooms. She seemed to be occupied by the action below. I glanced out and on stage was a girl wearing only a garter on her leg and she was rubbing the guys faces in her boobs as the guys but money in her garter. Misty was oblivious of my leg touching hers, she was to engrossed with the action below. I figured I may as well take advantage of her curiosity and asked her is she liked what she saw. She then turned to me and asked if all the girls made money like that. I told her yes, so make more that others. She wanted to know how much. I told her from the girls I know they can make from $200 to $800 a day.

"Just from dancing and the tips?" she inquired. That and the private dances that they give I told her. I went on to explain that if a girl can get a guy to bring her to a room like this she can make a hundred or more depending on what she is willing to do.

"You mean they have sex here?" I explained yes and as I explained it can be very profitable. I did not explain that 25% of all tips have to be paid back to the house.

Misty seemed to be mulling over what I told her as she looked out the window again. I took this opportunity to see just how far I could go with her and placed my hand on her leg. She did not move it until my hand hit the bare thigh. Misty did not look away from the action only moved her leg away from my hand.

I was hungry and I figured she was so I asked her what she wanted to eat. She told me to just order her a sandwich with some chips and a coke. I asked her if she would like a BLT and a beer. Misty then looked at me again and asked me if I was trying to get her drunk.

"Only if you get drunk on one beer." I explained. We both laughed and she told me that she would love a beer.

I picked up the phone and told the girl on the other end what we wanted and that when it was ready to have the manager bring it up. She said she would and it would be about 10 minutes. As Misty was watching the dancing below I placed my arm around her shoulder and told her that I thought she would make a good dancer. She turned to me and told me that no one wanted to see her big legs. I told her it was not the legs the guys looked at, it was the face, the tits and the ass. I know you think you have a big ass but that does not matter as long as you have a nice set of tits and a good personality. From what I can see, I said, you have a very nice set of tits. As I said that I let my hand stray down to the bare top of one breast. Misty did not remove it and I took that, as she liked my fingers rubbing her there. I got a little braver and cupped her whole breast with my hand over the leather bodice. Again, no action on her part other than her breathing starting to get faster. I squeezed the breast through the leather and Misty started to lay her head back against my arm. Just then there was a knock on the door and a voice saying it was food.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.