Summer Love - Cover

Summer Love

Copyright© 2002 by Aeralyndal

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I don't know if this is a fucking Romance Story or a romantic Fuck Story! Lot of both in it. Boy meets girl, boy fights to keep girl, boy nearly killed and fights to keep girl, overcomes adversity and keeps girl!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Rape   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence  

"Is your ass as tight as your pussy? It's a FINE ass, I already noticed just how fine and I'd like to try it."

"Take me up to your room so we can be more comfortable. There's more room on your bed than on this sofa and you can find out for yourself," she grinned in answer.

Following her up the stairs Kevin marveled at how her ass wiggled as it climbed from one riser to the next. Not only was it very shapely and enticing, it had dimples! There was just something about ass dimples that turned him on. It was making his dick hard already and he had just cum! Closing the door behind them they stretched out on his bed as she came into his arms and attacked him. Kissing him all over the face, down the neck, across the chest and stomach, right to his dick she inhaled it. She had the whole thing in her mouth before he even realize she was there! The visual stimulation on the stairs plus this had him hard again in only moments. He was rubbing her body, caressing her ass and trying to finger it as she move on him. The way she was turned however he couldn't quite reach it. With him hard she laid back down beside his and then he could reach it. Lubing a finger in her pussy he worked it up her ass and stroked a couple of times when her muscles clamped down on it, stopping any movement at all. Stroking on her body, licking on her breasts and being gentle he relaxed her so he could move again, as he did she began to pant. Taking a tube of lubricant from the drawer of his night stand he lubed a second finger to work in with the first and then began to saw in and out, relaxing the muscles, loosening them up and enlarging the hole. All the while she was panting more and more.

"In case you haven't noticed I LOVE to get fucked up the ass. GOD, that feels so good. Slide that big boner in my bunghole now, Kevin."

Her asshole felt much looser now and he was horny for her so... Moving a pillow under her he moved between her legs and slid his hard cock into her pussy to get it all slick and lubricated for her ass. When that was done he withdrew and placed the head against her brownie and pushed. It was a struggle to get inside she was so tight but finally he was in and he moved his full length before stopping. Now well seated in her rectum he stopped for two reasons. The first was so she could adjust to him and the second was because her muscles had clamped down on him again!

"Oh shit, it hurt soooooo good. Just a second and we can fuck, let it loosen up some more and then you can fuck me," she said as her legs clamped him also.

Rotating his ass, he loosed her up more and more as she became adjusted to him being there. As she did the death grip her sphincter muscle had on his dick eased also. Back and forth, up and down, side to side he moved his ass trying to loosen her up more and more. Soon she was working with him as she also moved her ass up and down on his boner.

"Fuck me slow at first Kevin. It's looser now, fuck me."

Moving slowly he pulled back a little and then forward. Slow was his middle name as he didn't want to rush anything. He wanted her to enjoy this as much as he did. As the adverse tension eased, as her asshole loosened up she became more vigorous in her movements. Working her ass up to meet each stroke she also put a little wiggle into it as she did. From time to time she caresses and squeezed his dick by tensing different muscles also. As she did he was moving more and more of himself into and out of her. Now he was up to half way and that was where he wanted to stay until she could climax at least once. From her reactions and her hot ass she was going to cum more than twice. He wanted her to cum at least a dozen times before he did. She was panting harder and harder until suddenly her arms, legs and asshole all locked up keeping him still as she screamed out and came all at once. Her asshole was fluttering more than her pussy had. It gulped and quivered, shook and shivered. As the grips all eased a bit he slowly began to stroke into her again, slowly he increased his speed as she again worked with him to make it better and better for both of them. Wiggling and twisting her ass as she moved up to meet his every stroke she was again starting to pant and gasp. Still he kept the same speed he had been at as she wiggled and twisted harder and harder.

"KEVIN, FUCK MY ASS, FUCK MY ASSSS, FUCK ITTTTT, FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" she screamed out as she came a second time. Again she locked up so tight he couldn't move and so he stroked on her lovely body with his hands to help her unwind a bit before he started again. Stroking more and more she finally sighed, loosed her grips and once more he began to plow into her tight ass.

Kevin was again driving his hard cock into her, moving her higher and higher as she worked with him when the door open and Betty was standing there.

"Hi Betty, he's good. What do you need?"

"I'm going to spend the night next door, is that ok with you two?"

"Fine with me, bye," Charli told her with a brief wave of her hand.

Betty grabbed her clothes and her overnight bag before closing the door, leaving them to what they were doing as Kevin made no comment. So much for her wanting to spend the night in MY arms, now that she had met and fucked Chad, he thought. Then he realized he had someone just as nice if not nicer to spend the night with so it really didn't matter. Plying himself to what he was doing and enjoying very much he didn't let it bother him at all. Smiling at Charli he kissed her gently and drove harder into her asshole. She was again wiggling and twisting her fine ass up to meet his as he kept stroking, lengthening the stroke just a bit he was still only had about two thirds of his length pistoning into her as she cut loose for a third time.

Knowing the procedure by now he stroked on her body, kissed her lips gently and nuzzled on her neck. He couldn't reach her breasts or he would have kissed and licked them also. As she relaxed yet again he slowly started bringing her up. This time he was going to finish with her as he began to stroke his full length into her. Building speed slowly he was being met each time by her rising, twisting, wiggling shapely butt. The faster he moved the faster she met him. Working together for this finale, this climatic finish he wanted it to be the best one yet. Massaging her breasts, wiggling and twisting himself he drove harder, faster and longer into her. Doing everything he could think of to heighten the intensity he plowed ahead. The tickle in his balls was becoming painful when it finally tripped over and cum erupted from his balls. It didn't just rise but shot out of his dick with more force than he had ever felt in a cum before. Moaning loudly himself as the hot, creamy spew splashed into her bowels she emitted one more piercing scream that was cut off abruptly in the middle. Her body locked up again just as before and he couldn't move. Rolling them over onto their sides he stroked and caressed her body to bring her down, to get her to relax, to slowly descent from the high plateau she had achieved during that last climax. As the tension slowly faded from her arms and legs she relaxed. Her sphincter was still locked holding him inside her however so he couldn't move much. Licking, massaging, tonguing and fondling her breasts did little to alleviate the problem as it was still locked tight. For someone who professed to love anal sex she had the tightest asshole he had ever been in. Granted it was only the fourth one he had visited but it was still the tightest!

Moaning finally she slowly looked up at him as her grip on his cock eased enough for him to withdraw. "You bunghole fucking bandit you. That was unreal! I've never had someone fuck my ass like that. Kevin, do it again sometimes, please, do it again."

Kissing her lips softly while flicking just the tip of his tongue against them he said, "Yes ma'am, anytime you like. I'll even try to work up some enthusiasm next time, as you saw I didn't enjoy that at all!" Then he laughed.

Giggling with him she hugged him. "I nearly passed out that felt so good."

"Charli, you sure you've been fucked in the ass before? You have the tightest ass I've ever been in. It's way tighter than Betty's and her's was supposed to be a virgin ass."

"She hasn't had a cock in her ass before that I know about but you should see the size of some of the dildos she's been fucking herself with. I know because she's fucked me in the ass with some of them too. You forget, I've known Betty for years, we were Brownies together, now we just get fucked in our brownies. Does what she just did bother you?"

"It did for just a moment until I realized what a fine person I would have in my arms when I went to sleep myself. Is it going to bother you that she changed partners so abruptly? After you were planning to be with Chad? He's a really nice guy, I don't know how good a fuck he is but I've never heard any complaints, not that I would."

"Sweetie, I'm happy with what I have. Not only are you a fine fuck, you're an even nicer person. I'm hungry! Feed me you peasant swine!"

"Yes, oh my Mistress, your most humble servant will strive most diligently to prepare a culinary delight that will astound your taste buds. How about a steak, baked potato and a salad?"

"Really? That would be great. Come on, I'll even help you wrap the potatoes."

As they went down the stairs they heard Betty scream again and both of them laughed. After washing their own hands they washed, poked, seasoned and wrapped the four potatoes, pulled the steaks out of the fridge and opened the two packs of salad. Why go to all the trouble of fixing your own salad when you could get it prepackaged and not waste veggies. Opening a door she hadn't noticed before Kevin took her down to a very small basement room that was a wine cellar. Looking over the limited selection he chose one and she agreed with him. One bottle of wine with a meal wasn't drinking so neither of them worried about it. They had all had wine with their meals before.

While the potatoes were in the oven he showed her the view from the porch that she hadn't really had a chance to notice. Pointing out different parts of the lake to her he also pointed out the boat house.

"Go get your shoes, I'll show you."

Getting her shoes and other clothes she also grabbed her overnight bag so she would have her things. Rejoining Kev, who was now wearing shoes and a key on a cord around his neck, they walked down to the boathouse and opened it up. Inside were two boats, one for fishing and one for skiing.

"Do you ski? Do you fish? We have both fishing poles and water skis for either activity if you want to do either of them."

"Kevin, you have the only pole I'm interested in this week-end, maybe the next time you invite me. Yes, I like to fish and yes, I like to ski but I don't want to do either now."

"What about a moonlight cruise on the water? They'll have a fireworks display over near the marina later on this evening. I'm only inviting YOU, not the others. They can use the little boat if they want to go."

"That I'd like. Would you hold me and keep me warm? Keep me from being afraid of all the loud noises?" she asked as she kissed him. Leaning into the kiss then she slowly slid her tongue into his mouth as well. That was another thing Kevin had noticed about Charli, she was a much warmer person than Betty. She liked to touch and be touched, kiss and be kissed, hold and be held. And when she kissed she put her WHOLE self into it! Drawing back she then asked, "We have time while the potatoes are roasting, would you eat my pussy? Betty says you have a fine tongue and I LOVE to have my pussy eaten."

Stepping into the ski boat he held his hand up to assist her. Joining him he sat her on the rear bench seat and put a cushion under her butt to raise her a little higher. Bending down he made one long swipe with his tongue from the bottom of her pussy lips to the top. Before it was half done she had gasped and grabbed his head pulling it harder into her. Resisting her tugs he was licking and teasing the lips only as he moved over the area where her clit was hiding. He didn't tongue it, he didn't even touch it, not that time anyway. Moving around more he got between her legs, placed them on his shoulders and dug in. For the first few passes he only laved up the cream she had on her lips already, teasing and tantalizing them more and more before finally parting them and diving in to lick her slit all the way from bottom to top and all over her clit. Gasping again she tensed her leg muscles and jammed her pussy harder into his mouth. Working her ass up and down against his tongue she helped him eat her out. When she began to go faster than he wanted to go at the moment he stopped altogether. When she realize why he had stopped she held still until he again started to eat her. Licking and lightly sucking on her clit he had her gasping and panting so he moved back down to tongue out her vagina. Deeper and deeper he worked his tongue then moving up he slurped over her clit a few times and back to tonguing her pussy. Back and forth he moved, first one, then the other always listening to her body as it spoke to him, listening to her breathing as a gauge of where she was, working with the one to heighten the other he tongued her. Only when she reached a certain level, a certain plateau did he dive in and really concentrate on loving her clitoris and trying to bring her off. He had been slowly stroking her body, fondling her breasts and tweaking her nipples when she gave out another scream and her body locked up. Still stroking her body he eased her back down, her vagina was nibbling on his tongue all the time. Her body was quaking and pulsating as the tension slowly worked out of it in response to his slow stroking, caressing touches. When she relaxed enough for him to move her legs farther apart he licked up the juices that she had expelled, diving for any last drops hidden deep inside her pussy. With a last swipe of his tongue at the tasty morsel he moved up higher where he kissed, licked, tongued and flicked her nipples before moving all the way up to kiss her lips. Still stroking her body to ease her down he stretched out beside her and then just held her until she was all the way down again.

"You are MEAN, mean, cruel and heartless! You had me right on the verge of a climax several times and then you'd move. God that was good! That's two times now. You eat pussy better than any male I've ever had between my legs. You eat it better than most of the females I've had there and they KNOW how good it feels and where it feels the best while YOU don't."

"Ahh, but do they eat you with the fervor and enthusiasm that I do? I doubt it. I like to eat pussy and want the person I'm eating to enjoy it so... Do I eat you better than Betty?"

"She's got a very good tongu... how did you know Betty eats pussy, and eats MY pussy?"

"You two had to be doing more than just getting your asshole jabbed with a dildo! She LOVES pussy juice, licking her own isn't the only was she can taste it."

"We've been friends for a long time, she sleeps over with me or I sleep over with her and we've 'explored'. She's been eating me for the last three years. She's good, maybe as good as you, but you're right, she doesn't eat me with the enthusiasm that you do."

"I used to stop by Betty's on my way home from a date, especially if I had gotten fucked so she could lick me clean. Betty loves the taste of cum, if it's tinged with pussy juice as well that only makes it better. She would then eat me out and I would go home all aglow again."

"I hate to say it Lady Love but we need to go check on the potatoes, SOMEbody ordered me to feed her!"

Laughing with him she climbed out of the boat with his assistance and together they walked slowly back to the cabin to check on the potatoes. Looking around as they walked Kevin waved at Fred Wilson, their closest neighbor who was a good 60 or 70 yards away, who waved back. Close enough for him to identify who he was as he knew who lived there but not close enough for him to tell more about Charli than that she was a blonde not wearing any clothing, much less identify.

When they got back Chad and Betty were down and Chad had taken over in the kitchen. "I see what you have out and what you started. I'll take it from here. I like your wine selection also. I didn't see anything down there that would beat it, I looked."

Betty looked a bit guilty when she looked at him but turned back to helping Chad so Kevin ignored it. Showing Charli around more he pointed out the bathroom in case she needed it and also the shower which he made a point of calling to her attention was large enough for two people to use at the same time. She laughed at that. While they were there he washed his face and hands, commenting on somehow getting pussy juice all over his face.

"Anytime you want some more smeared all over your face you let me know. I'll ride your tongue anytime!"

"Come on, one more place I want to show you and then we can rejoin the others." Taking her upstairs again he showed her a small room beside his parents room. This was a storage room with games, movies for both the VCR and the DVD players down stairs, CDs for the audio systems and other things that they wouldn't need that often. Including some heavier clothing. "It can get chilly on the lake at night, I thought you might want to look at something warmer for tonight. These are all things that won't be hurt by getting wet, so choose. I was thinking about this for you and this for me." he told her taking down a sweater coat for her and a heavy wind breaker for himself. Seeing her nod he took them back to his room and tossed them on the bed for later.

"The steaks are ready to go on, how do you want them?" Chad called up the stairs.

Clattering down the stairs Charli said, "Just warm it through, I like mine extra rare.

"She means raw, Chad. If it was at room temperature she'd eat it!"

"Pink in the middle, you know how I like mine," Kevin said.

"Well done," chimed in Betty.

Chad immediately slapped two steaks on the grill and started to dish up the salad. While he did that Kevin got out the dressings they had so there were choices. Salt, pepper, two different steak sauces, sour cream, butter and other condiments were placed on the table also. Place mats, napkins, silverware followed and all was ready for the plates with the food as the third and after a bit the last steak was added to the grill.

Dishing up the first two he placed on the grill he added them to the plates and handed them to Betty, "Your and mine, Sugar Plum. Their's will be ready in a sec."

Betty placed them on the table and was waiting for the next two to come off. Kev opened the wine, made sure it wasn't vinegar and then poured for each of them. Betty was back shortly with two more plates. Kev set at the head of the table, with Charli to his right while Chad sat at the foot.

Reaching out and joining hands they bowed their heads and Kevin said, "Lord, for what we have received," he squeezed Charli's hand, "and are about to receive we thank you, Amen." and squeezed it again. This time she giggled. The other two looked at her but Kevin passed it off.

Grabbing the ranch dressing before anyone else Kev poured some over his salad and baked potato before replacing it for anyone else. While everyone was dressing their salads he sliced his potato and added sour cream and salt to it. Picking up his steak knife he then attacked his food.

Using his napkin to wipe his mouth he replaced it and kept his hand down for a bit. "I'm sorry everyone but there's no dessert, I already ate it." and ran his hand up Charli's leg, stroking across her pussy, causing her to cough and then laugh.

"Sugar Plum, do you get the impression there's something going on that we don't know about? I DO!" commented Chad.

"Something else is going on later that you won't be in on also," grinned Kev. "I'm taking Charli out for a moonlight cruise on the lake, you can use the little boat if you want. You aren't invited with us. You guys can look at movies, you know where they are Chad or figure out something else to keep yourselves occupied and entertained. Use a little imagination, I'm sure you can think of something to do." He was grinning all the time he said the latter part. Chad grinned in return as did the girls.

The rest of the meal they chatted and laughed, a bit stilted at times but still they laughed, enjoying the meal and when it was done Kev did bring out something that was in the fridge for dessert. When that was eaten the girls cleaned up the kitchen while the guys relaxed.

Out on the porch away from the hearing of the girls Chad asked him if it was a problem or caused any hard feelings that he had chosen Betty as his partner? Kevin answered him truthful that at first it did then he considered who and what he had as his partner and didn't mind at all.

"I've had them both now and all I can say is you made a big mistake. Charli's by far the nicer of the two in all aspects. At least in my opinion and NO, I won't trade back!"

Chad laughed and they both relaxed then. Going back inside Kev put on a pot of coffee to brew as he was a coffee drinker and liked coffee after a meal.

Sipping coffee and relaxing with Charli in his arms and Betty being held by Chad they all talked freer than they had at dinner now that the air had been cleared. As the sun was going down Kev and Charli when upstairs and put on clothes, took the heavier outer wear and went to the boathouse. Flipping on the outside lights so he could see to get back Kev opened the door at the rear and then started the boat. As the engine slowly warmed up he untied it and shoved off. Closing the doors behind him they slowly cruised out of the cove and onto the lake itself. There he shoved the throttle forward and they moved out much faster. Scooting over he moved out of the seat and invited Charli to take over the wheel.

"I don't know where we're going."

"Just steer, wench, I'll tell you where to go. And what to do after I get you there," he cackled wickedly.

Charli laughed, a full laugh, not the giggle, not the little half nervous laugh but a full laugh and it sounded nice. From the seat behind her he leaned forward and kissed her neck to pass on his pleasure. Following his directions she took them over near the marina where the fireworks were being put on. They were not the only ones on the water for the display as other boats were in plenty. Bleachers had been set up on the shore for spectators but they had much better seats. Slowing the boat near all the others, they worked themselves into a spot that Kev thought would do them fine. Having her shut off the engine he pulled an anchor from the forward locker and tossed it over. He also pulled out a very large beach towel that they could snuggle under while they necked and waited for the fireworks display to begin.

Holding her in his arms with the towel covering them he told her, "As attractive as you look in those levis and that shirt you look even more attractive out of them. Not all females do as you well know. I like the partner I drew for our week-end and I told Chad out on the porch that I wouldn't consider trading back. Would you be interested in dating me when this week-end is over? I'd really like to get to know you even better, to see you again and not just in my bed. Something more than a one-night or one-week end stand?"

Turning in his arms to watch him when he had started talking Charli had been smiling at his compliment. When he continued and when she saw that he wasn't kidding, poking fun at her but was serious, tears came into her eyes. She raised up and kissed him soundly, thoroughly and with great gusto.

"YES! I would be very interested. Betty told me about you, what a great fuck you were and that piqued my interest but what really drew me to you was what you did at the cabin. You showed me the choices I had for where I could sleep and told me it was MINE to make. Later then you showed concern that I might be uncomfortable about us running around naked and wanted to be sure I understood we didn't have to, again the choice was mine. Honey, those were HUGE magnets as far as I'm concerned. Do you know how rare it is for someone our age to show concern for the feelings of someone else when it might go against what he/she wants to do? I DO know! Now kiss me you peasant swine, I'm getting our towel wet."

"Yes, oh most gracious Mistress, forgive your poor humble servant for causing you such distress. Allow me to kiss away each tear that you have shed." With the merriment aside he kissed her carefully, gently and very tenderly. Raising up she turned so she could come into his arms and face him while doing it. After they got bundled up again in the towel she undid a few of the snaps on her shirt and moved his hand to her bare breast. She hadn't put on a bra when she dressed and he could feel HER, not the bra. Lying there in his arms, him massaging and fondling her breast, kissing her sweetly and gently from time to time she sighed with contentment. She was happy right where she was and it was NOT where she thought she would be at the start of the day.

When the fireworks started it startled them both. They had been too busy paying attention to each other to notice that it was time. Watching the fireworks they still kissed and cuddled. When it was over they were one of the last boats to leave the area as they were enjoying each others company.

Making sure the navigation lights were on they upped anchor and slowly started back for the cabin. The return trip took a lot longer as they were laughing, touching, having fun with each other where they were. Watching the sounder from time to time Kev noticed the bottom start to shoal and retarded the throttle. Pointing it out to Charli he said, "When it gets to this point shut off the engine." and scooted forward again. When she shut off the engine he tossed over the anchor again and they stopped. Inviting her to join him under the decking she found a small cabin-like space there. There was even a bed there that took up most of the space.

"Have you ever make love in a boat on the water?" he asked her. "We've fucked, can I make love to you now?"

"Oh, baby, would you? Yes, please do, please love me."

Turning on the radio he tuned in the classical station, they weren't playing Tchaikovsky but some other music that seemed to hit the mood they were in. Making sure the Nav lights hadn't been turned off when she shut down the engine, he rejoined her and slowly undressed. From a locked he pulled out a couple of pillows and a couple of blankets. Making themselves comfortable he took her in his arms and kissed her softly.

"Turn this off," he said tapping her head, "and turn this on," this time he tapped her left breast, over her heart. "Open yourself to the music, let it carry you along, float with it, with me and let me in. Let me stroke your being, your core, YOU, not just your pussy. Love is a feeling, an emotion very similar to Lust but different. The moon and the sun are similar but you know the difference. Love is like that also. Find it, feel it, grasp it."

All the time he was talking with her he was softly and slowly stroking her body. Pulling her top leg over his he was able to stroke her from neck to knee. There was no rush, no hurry, gently, softly and with feeling he moved her from place to place with his strokes. Kissing her lips, flicking them with his tongue, kissing and nibbling on her neck, her ears, her shoulders, down to her breast, tonguing out her bellybutton and making her laugh. Everything he did was slow, soft, gentle, with feeling and caring.

"Oh god, Kevin, come inside me. Come inside me now, I need you there."

"No, that's your Mind talking. Shut it off, just feel, let your Heart talk. I'll know, I'll respond and YOU'll know the difference."

She began to stroke his body as well. Trying to copy him she moved slowly, softly and tenderly until she no longer copied him, she was doing it on her own just as he was still doing it to her. Touching, kissing, stroking, gently, tenderly they moved, they flowed and the music carried them along. Pulling gently on her hips from time to time he rubbed himself against the lips of her pussy. They were sopping wet from all the stimulus. Moving down just a bit he put the head of his cock inside and tugged again on her hips, moving him in deeper. No more than a third of his length was inside her but the feeling was unbelievable, the intensity was unreal. Still stroking her body and not into her pussy they felt one another, they merged to become one and then he rolled over on top of her and entered her fully. When he did she climaxed! Not the rigid, strangling, lustful orgasms she had experienced before but a merging, a joining of souls that melted and heightened the very senses of their being.

When she started to speak he kissed her to shut out the sound. Touching her ear and her left breast he nodded, touching her lips and her forehead he shook his head. Gently as before but with passion, great passion he kissed her and she KNEW the difference, she FELT the difference. With tics and twitches she met him as he moved slowly into and out of her. No rush, no hurry, no frantic joining to achieve climax. Stopping from time to time just to hold one another they kissed, they touched each other, they made love. They were joined for nearly an hour before her senses rubbed raw, her emotions going into overload, she screamed out finally and he joined her, both in scream as well as orgasm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.