Door-to-Door Salesman - Cover

Door-to-Door Salesman

Copyright© 2002 by Chowhound99

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young teen begins the life of a salesman, and gets taught much about life. He learns saleswomen are excellent teachers, and housewives are lonely and bored and very educational.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality  

I woke shortly after six. After a shower and shave, I was fully awake and dressing when the young girl began stretching. Her nudity didn't seem to embarrass her, as she lay on the bed watching me, and when I finished dressing, she rose from the bed, smiled and spoke as she passed me on her way to the bathroom. I heard the shower and I knew there were no towels hanging on the rack for her to dry herself. These cheap motels only hang two towels in a room and I waited for the shower to shut off before I picked up the towel Marge had used the night before and knocked on the bathroom door.

She opened the door partially, accepting the towel as I held it extended. She smiled and said, "Thank you."

She came out of the bathroom a few minutes later, her body looked fresh as she walked past me with her shoulders back, proudly showing her breasts. I studied her as she dressed in shorts and pullover; she was an attractive girl, not a beauty, but she looked refreshing, a definite pleasure to watch.

"I'm going for some breakfast, care to come along?" I asked.

"Swell," she said, "I'm hungry."

I drove to the restaurant Marge and I ate in the day before, it was clean and the food excellent. I began a conversation, my first question, "What do you prefer to be called?"

"Kimmie," she said, "my name is Kimberly, but my friends call me Kimmie."

"Okay, Kimmie," I said, "I hope you are hungry because the food is excellent. How did you meet Robert?" I queried.

"Mom brought him home Saturday morning. He stayed when she went to work Saturday night and we started talking and one thing led to another and she caught us in bed when she came home Sunday evening. She kicked me out." She didn't seem too concerned about being kicked out.

"What are you going to do now?" I asked.

"I'll wait a few days and go back home. Mom gets mad and runs me off, and I always go back in a few days. This is the third time she has kicked me out." She was brushing lint from her pullover.

"Where do you work? Maybe your boss knows where you can get a room for a few days; motels are not the best places you know." I heard we were moving soon and she would need a place after tonight.

"I don't work, you can't get a decent job until you're sixteen," she said.

"How old are you?" I asked. I knew she looked young but- - -.

"Fourteen," she replied quickly.

I looked quickly at her and saw she was watching me. I guess my expression gave me away because started giggling. Now she sounded fourteen that giggle was the sound normally made by youngsters.

"Does that surprise you?" she asked grinning at me.

"No," I said, "actually it shocks me. I guessed you to be seventeen or eighteen." I fudged because I never thought she looked eighteen.

Damn, I thought, I have this sorry job because I had fucked a fifteen year old and now I have screwed a fourteen year old. My life was headed in the wrong direction, I am going downhill.

We sat through breakfast and during our conversation, I learned she was intelligent and quite witty. I had the server prepare three cups of coffee for take out and we spoke casually as I drove to the motel. She was a tease I learned during our return; she turned and placed her left foot in the seat, close to her buttocks, and I saw the smiles when I made quick glances at the junction of her thighs as I drove to our motel.

I woke Robert and gave him a coffee, opening one for myself. He was sitting on the side of the bed and when he noticed Kimmie he spoke, "Are you still here bitch, come over here and give me a kiss."

She smiled, quickly stood, and sashayed her hips as she walked to him. When she reached his side, he pointed at his semi erect prick and she looked down, smiling she glanced at me, and dropped to her knees, taking his shaft in her mouth. He guided her through the blowjob, degrading her with foul language continuously.

The following two weeks were not much different. A few sales, barely enough to get by on, beer and liquor in the evenings, however a blowjob or fuck whenever I wanted it. I thought about Kimmie's age every time she sucked or we fucked, however she had a great looking body and I was getting too much enjoyment from watching her prancing around continually nude.

I was surprised and happy, the morning we met at our usual nine a.m., and James said we were moving cities. He told me to take the women, work the morning, and drive to Mission after lunch, giving me directions to the motel where we would be staying. I pulled Robert to the side and asked what he was going to do about Kimmie, and he said he would send her home.

We worked the morning, each woman making above average sales and checked out of the motel at one; Kimmie was standing by my car when we loaded our suitcases. She came to me and said Robert told her to ride with me. I pointed to the car, nodded, and noticed she had but the small bag she came with two weeks earlier.

We drove to Mission, a two-hour drive, and met James at the motel. Kimmie followed James to his room and I drove Marge to a store we passed entering town. She spent a couple of hours shopping and we returned to the motel. The motel was much nicer than the last one, having both a restaurant and a lounge, and other facilities.

I was the only man remaining and I asked James about the others. His story was, Cameron had a warrant against him for public intoxication, and he sent the men to the next town to work, adding he had picked up a partial crew, from another agency. There were now eight in that group, and only four in our group. We could no longer share rooms and the women were using a roll-a-way bed.

Marge refused to sleep on that type bed and I jokingly said she could share my room. It came as a surprise but she quickly agreed.

We worked for the next three days, each having great success, and I began making two or three sales a day. I enjoyed working in the subdivisions much better than in the low housing district. The women were younger, prettier, I found the majority of the housewives to be teasers, flashing a tit, a large expanse of thigh, and many times, I enjoyed getting a quick flash of puss.

Marge laughed at me while I was trying to discuss it with her, "They do it because you are young, plus you embarrass easily. You will get teased until you learn to control your embarrassment. After you learn to control yourself, the serious women will get down to business."

"Get down to business?" I asked, "I don't understand."

"Honey, Robert boasts of how many women he gets in bed with, which is nothing once you get the hang of the way things work." She said smiling however I could see a displeased look on her face as she turned away and began shaking her head.

The afternoon of the third day I scored. I was giving a presentation and the young wife edged close, pressing her breasts against my arm initially. I drew away the first time she made contact with my arm but when she pressed against me the second time, I pressed against her breast. I saw her smile and look up, however I was nervous and kept my eyes looking at the book containing the covers I was showing her. I managed to glance at her breasts a couple of times, and I could see far down her blouse, her breasts covered by her bra.

I was nervous, scared really, and I almost pissed myself when she rose quickly, "I'm thirsty, would you like a cold drink?" she asked, already walking to another room.

"Yes, thank you," I said. My whole body was trembling and the silence was deafening, I could hear my heart beating. My hearing felt amplified. I could hear the ice dropped into glasses, and the sound of the drink being poured into the glasses would have made me need to piss however, I had an erection. Just her casual contact had upset me, coupled with the sight of the bra cupped around her breasts.

"Sorry, but we only have cola, I hope that's okay," she said as she leaned over and placed the drink on the small table. I looked up, my eyes never got higher than the neck on her blouse because I could see her breasts, and a bra no longer covered them.

My tongue felt like a foreign object, dangling in my mouth, as I tried to respond. My mind flashed lights and felt as thought it was disconnected to my body, I was sort of floating. The pressure of her unrestrained breasts, against my arm became a comfort as I blurted out, "Yes, cola is fine." Marge told me this would happen, "You will have other opportunities," she had forewarned.

The cold drink seemed to calm me because after I finished it my hand went to her leg and I applied a small amount of pressure. Her hand covered mine and she applied much more pressure. I looked at her blouse sideways and let the back of my hand slide slowly across her stomach, my thumb barely touching the underside of her breasts. I thought I was being denied when her hand stopped mine however, there was a slight pause before she pressed my hand higher, firmly against the lower side of her breast.

She met me half way, when I turned my body toward her she was facing me; my hands went to her breasts as her hands pulled my face to meet hers. I loosened the buttons on her blouse, and cupped a hand over each bare breast. Her nipples were erect and she broke the kiss. Taking a breath she spoke, her sound much like mine earlier, as it squeaked from her lips, "Not here," she said.

I followed as she led me down the hallway, stopping as we entered her bedroom. She pushed me backwards, closed the door and we entered a room across from hers. It was just a small bedroom, containing a bed and a small dresser. She turned to me and removed her blouse. Covering her breasts with the blouse, as I loosened her skirt, letting it drop to the floor. She was standing in plain white cotton panties, still covering her breasts as I undressed. I removed my skivvies and then she allowed me to remove her panties.

I kissed her and she wrapped her arms around me, our bodies finally making full contact. Her breasts were round, and soft, pressing against my chest and my prick rose. I tried pushing her on the bed but she resisted, taking a firm foot stance on the floor. Our lips remained pressed firmly together as her tongue searched the internal crevasses' within my oral cavity. My hands held her ass cheeks and as I slipped a finger into the crease between her buttocks, I could feel her body pressing tighter against me. I touched her nether hole and her body flinched.

I was late picking up the girls and as soon as Marge closed the door, she looked at me and began laughing. "You did it, I can tell by the look on your face."

Dana was standing on the curb and she slammed the door shut as she sat heavily into the seat. I could see displeasure on her face.

It changed to a big grin when Marge said, "JJ got his cherry busted this afternoon."

Two blocks over, we began searching for Holly. She wasn't on the corner she was supposed to be on, and we drove around and around, through the sub-division. We had been driving twenty-five minutes when Dana pointed to her coming out of a house. I stopped for her, and she was complaining as she entered the car. Dana asked if she had her cherry busted. This brought a round of laughter, to everyone except Holly, and Dana and Marge began telling her about my afternoon. We were almost at the motel when I caught Holly's eyes looking at the rear view mirror. She smiled and winked. That was the most direct communication we had working together.

Supper had passed, and I had been the blunt of the conversation. I had enjoyed the evening, as had my co-workers. It was the first time I had seen them all laughing at one time, and tonight it happened over a dozen times. As I said, they were laughing hard, because they were laughing at me.

Marge and I were lying in our separate beds, the lights were out, and the room was silent, when Marge asked, "Would you tell me about this afternoon?"

"Only if you come over here where I don't have to shout," I said.

I heard her snicker, but she moved to my bed and I sat upright, placing the pillows behind my back. I placed her between my spread legs and pulled her back where her back was supported by my chest and stomach. I pushed her upright and pulled her pajama top over her head, tossing it towards her bed and pulled her back once again. I wrapped my arms around her body, squeezed her tenderly, and let my hands slide to her breasts.

I toyed with her breasts tenderly and lovingly as I told the story. She snickered when I came to the part about her refusing to allow me in her bedroom and taking the guest room, drawing another snicker when I couldn't get her in the bed. All the while, I was playing with Marge's breasts and her nipples were rock hard.

"I was sliding my finger across her asshole and each time it passed over, she pressed her body hard against me, trying to keep my finger from her little hole. My prick was pressed between us, and her body moving was actually jacking me off. I continued touching her asshole, just to get her to press her body forward and I erupted, right between our bodies." I was embarrassed.

I continued my story about the afternoon, "She rushed from the room, I heard water running, and she was cleaning herself, so I just lay across the bed. My prick was wilted. I listened to the water run a long while, and when it stopped, she came into the room with a wet hand towel and tried to clean me, however she tried to stay off the bed. That didn't work too well so she did get on the bed, however she stayed on her knees. I was trying to play with her breasts and she kept moving from me."

"Soon, I found myself sitting on the edge of the bed again. We began kissing and I don't remember standing but I did, we were kissing while standing again. My prick became hard again, and she was the right height, because it forced its self between her legs and against her mound. I positioned my prick at her opening, as we kissed, and shoved hard, my prick entered her, and I busted her cherry. She wasn't the lady of the house, she was a sister, and she was visiting. She told me later, she didn't want to get on the bed because if she bled when I took her cherry her sister would know. She did bleed when her cherry was busted, but it was on my prick, and the rest ran down her legs."

"We never fucked on the bed, we fucked on the sofa in the living room, but that was after I ate her pussy and she sucked me hard again. When I left she was sprawled on the sofa, with one foot on the floor and the other on top of the sofa, and she was masturbating."

I laughed aloud as I made a final remark, " I hope she was quick, because her sister pulled into the driveway before I got into my car, and I was only parked across the street."

I heard Marge moaning loudly and did not realize I was working four fingers in her open wet pussy. I stopped but she cried out. "No, don't stop now, I'm almost there." Marge was begging me and she was not being quiet about it.

I put four fingers back and worked as fast as possible, plunging them in and out and with my free hand I began twisting and pulling on her clit. That brought her over the top and her body became stiff, pressing against me. She pulled my hand from her clit however, she let me keep working my fingers in her spread pussy for a few minutes. I removed my fingers when her body became completely relaxed against me. We lay still a few minutes, and when I tried to move her, she was sleeping.

Things were odd because I hadn't seen James or Kimmie after we drove to our work area the first morning. He was never in his room at night, when we finished work. I would see him later however he usually had a beer in his hand or would be talking to someone, so I hadn't troubled him.

Saturday morning I was passing the desk and the clerk waved me over, placing a package on the desk as I approached. I took the package, lifting it a couple of times to judge its weight and contents. After breakfast I walked to James' room, and knocked, I was actually surprised when he opened the door and stepped back, inviting me in. The room was a shambles. Kimmie lay sprawled across the bed, legs spread and in the nude, and overall she looked like hell. Her hair was a mess, red marks covered her ass and back, and very noticeable red rings around her wrists and ankles. I saw she had dark rings under her eyes, and when she tried standing, she fell; she was too drunk to stand.

I looked at her as James opened the package, contained selling aids literature, I saw as he removed the covering. I asked, "What happened to Kimmie?"

James chuckled and said, "She turned down a hundred bucks for an ass fuck last night. When the mark got to three, I tied her to the bed and gagged her. She has a twelve hundred dollar asshole this morning. She has made me two and a half grand this week, much more profitable than magazines."

My stomach churned as I looked at Kimmie and I rushed from the room. I was half way to our room when I stopped, bent over quickly, and barfed. I finally made it to my room and washed my face, brushed my teeth for a long time, and then lay on the bed.

Marge had been napping but she woke up, looked at me, and said, "You are as pale as a ghost, are you sick?"

I said, "I just left James' room and " I explained what I had seen and why I became sick.

"JJ," she said, "you don't know?" she was asking me a question and I had no idea what she was asking.

"Know what? What am I suppose to know?" I asked her.

"Your Kimmie is not fourteen, and she is a prostitute. She used your room at the last motel and James is pimping for her here. You really thought she was fourteen?" She was trying not to grin, actually laugh.

"Yes, but she said..." I stopped, beginning to feel really stupid.

"JJ, she is not your street prostitute, she works motels and hotels, she charges much more than the girls walking the streets, and the businessmen pay, they pay well because she does look much younger than her age." Her smile was breaking through and I knew she was going to start laughing aloud any moment.

I lay back on the bed and made a silly remark, "I just thought she was a young girl who had a tiff with her mother."

Marge began laughing and when she could speak said, "I think it's really remarkable you thought so much of her welfare."

I lay on the bed and dozed a while, waking when Marge shook me, "Did you call your mom this weekend?"

Looking at my watch as I sat up, I slept about four hours and was hungry. "No, I haven't called, let's get some lunch and then I'll call."

We went for lunch and I called dad, finding no change at home, however there had been no more visits by the police. Eileen had stopped by, just leaving thirty minutes before I called. Dad and mom were beginning to think a lot of her as she had stopped by and talked to them three times.

I passed the information to Marge about my phone conversation and drove back to the motel. I went to the bathroom and when I emerged, Marge was leaning on a chair in front of the mirror, and she was nude.

She didn't speak but there was not a need for words, I knew what she wanted. Twenty minutes later, we were lying on her bed, my head propped on a pillow, and she was propped on me. I was playing with one breast, my arm dropped over her shoulder, which made a good pivot and I tugged, pulled, and twisted a nipple, making the breast move in various positions, as she lay silent.

I continued playing with her breast and she placed her hand on my prick, feeling it jump to life. She just held it, no pressure, no squeezing it. I felt it slowly become limp and I was hoping she would at least jack me off.

She said in a soft voice, after my prick became limp in her hand," Do you ever think of lying on the bed with your mom like this?"

I stiffened, as well as my prick. I didn't speak because I didn't want to make a fool of myself by denying it when my prick was hard in her hand.

"Well, I got my answer. Do you wish you could do this to Eileen's mother?" My prick jumped again, it was very hard now. "How about Eileen, will she let you do this to her?" My stomach tightened and I felt my eruption coming. She felt it also because she was prepared and when my fluids spurted from my prick, she began a hand job. I felt my body tense shortly before I spurted, four times, producing very little sperm. "When you go back home you should think about what you just did. Do you think they could cum just thinking about you?"

She rose up on an elbow, "Did you ever think you would cum just thinking about your mother or your girlfriend's mother?"

"She is not my girlfriend, "I said, "I just took her to the lake one night."

"You'll see her again; she has become sort of a permanent fixture at your house. You said your mom and dad like her and I know you like her mother," she said as she squeezed my prick gently. "Maybe one day you can get Eileen and her mother in bed together," she joked.

My prick showed signs of growing again at her last comment. I had never thought of getting both women in bed however, I knew, at that moment, I wouldn't mind trying. I had to take a shower to get Eileen and her mom off my mind. When I returned to the room, Marge was wearing a robe and dozing.

We were eating lunch Monday and Marge was sitting beside me. I wasn't paying much attention to the conversation because Marge was rubbing on my leg. I was getting a little uncomfortable and she whispered softly, "I only have twelve more days and I go back to the boring life of a housewife."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.