Pam's Pony - Cover

Pam's Pony

 

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - In order for teen Pam to get her birthday wish - a pony - all she had to do was give her Uncle a blowjob. Now that Pam wants to screw the pony, all she has to do is let her Uncle 'break-her-in' so the pony will not hurt her. Don't you wish everyone had a 'nice-caring' Uncle like that?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Coercion   Incest   Uncle   Niece   InLaws   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Food   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Pam finger-fucked her horny cunt furiously as, for the first time in her young life, she saw two adults fucking. It was easy for her to see-and understand-that her mom loved fucking.

Ben Forbes detached himself from Anna's mouth and grip. He dragged his swollen cock all the way down her body, between her tits, along her writhing belly. He pressed the underside of his soaked cock against her moist pussy-hair and slowly inched down until his cock pressed against her wet cunt-slit.

Anna felt his fucker throb against her pussy and she gasped hotly. Hungry to fuck, she thrust her ass up and squashed her pussy-lips against the man's teasing prick. The pressure forced her cunt-lips apart. Ben's thick cock-shaft pressed in and rubbed up and down slowly, tantalizingly. Her soaked cunt bathed his prick with hot pussy juice.

Grunting like an animal in heat, Anna suddenly reached down until her trembling fingers could reach Ben's hot balls. Panting hotly, she pulled his balls against her asshole to titillate both him and herself. She rubbed his balls there until she felt his bulging cock-head slip lower and kiss the lips of her pussy.

She released his balls and was delighted to feel them drop into the space between her thighs to kiss and caress her ass-cheeks. She squeezed a hand between their bodies as Ben licked and sucked her tits. She grasped his swollen prick in her fist and pulled. His prickhead spread her pussy-lips apart and inched into her waiting fuck-hole. Ann gasped as his cock entered her pussy.

She moaned loudly as the cunt-thrill rippled upward with a delightful sensation, higher and higher, finally blending with the passion in her brain. Her eyes fluttered as Ben/s enormous boner fucked wetly into her cunt.

Pam gasped to see the big cock disappear from view into her mom's pussy. Gazing hornily as her uncle fucked his prick into her mom, Pam got two fingers up into her own juicy fuck-hole. She shivered from head to toe with mounting excitement and had to lean against the door frame.

She stared hotly as her mother's trembling hands slipped around onto her lover's ass and it amazed Pam how hard her mom pulled there, driving her nails into his ass-flesh as she forced more of his exciting prick into her pussy.

She pushed a tit into Ben's mouth and begged him to suck. He nibbled and chewed and sucked her nipples as she whimpered with pleasure and fucked him violently. Pam noticed that it was her mother doing the crazed fucking, yanking on Ben's ass and screwing her pussy up and down hungrily.

Deep in Anna's belly, Ben's prick-head nudged velvety flesh, a hidden ledge that stopped his entry. Anna groaned and twisted her ass into another position on the bed. At the same time, she threw her head back and moaned as he yanked again at her brother-in-law's ass. Pam finger-fucked her cunt hornily when she saw mom's middle finger dig right up in Ben's asshole.

Ann churned her cunt and pushed upward hard. Ben's bulging cock-head suddenly penetrated something-or pushed it aside. As Anna pulled on his ass and fingered his asshole, his prick fucked all the way in until his hot balls hit her squirmy ass. Pam stared at how their pubic hairs met as her mother hotly fucked the man.

"Fuck me, Ben!" Anna squealed like a little girl getting fucked for the first time. "Ohhh, fuck me! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck meeee..."

Pam didn't know her mom liked to say that word! Yet Anna was crying it out again and again! Yet Anna was crying it out again and again! Pam fucked her soaked fingers deeply into her hunched pussy-hole and humped faster as mimicked her mother by whispering hotly: "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck meeeee!"

Pam came violently all of a sudden and her eyes closed in rapture. She had to take time to get herself off. She leaned against the wall. She pushed her cute little ass away from the wall and humped her cunt furiously on her drilling, fucking fingers. She came wildly, smothering moans and giggles that wanted to escape her throat.

Then she turned back to the sex scene still in session on her mom's bed. She rubbed her pussy gently as she watched her mother's arms wrap around her lover's waist.

"Fuck me," Anna was still panting. "Fuck me deep!"

Ben reared back and plunged all of his stiff fucker into her cock-hungry pussy. The harder she pulled around his waist, the harder he lunged and drove his prick into her fucking cunt. the speeding fuck-thrusts of his delightful cock inflamed the woman and her whole body tossed and twisted wildly.

Pam's eyes got even wider when she saw her mom's legs wrap around the fucking man, too. She watched hotly as her mother used her heels against Ben's ass. First Anna kicked at him, forcing his prick to plunge ever deeper into her churning pussy. Then her feet locked around the man's ass and Anna pulled and yanked and tugged hornily, gasping all the while.

The sight made Pam breathless. How her mom fucked! Wow! Golly! She couldn't believe her eyes. Surely her mom didn't fuck like this every night for her dad. Or did she?

Anna Forbes screeched with ecstasy and Pam held her breath with her hand pressed flatly against her cummy cunt. Ben's mouth was so brutal on her mom's tits and his big cock so violent up her cunt that it simply boggled the young girl's mind. So this was what adult sex was like. No wonder mothers warned their little girls against grown men. Imagine having her uncle's enormous boner-which had already stretched her mouth-drill into her small pussy!

And imagine she did! She stood shakily in her safe spot and gazed hornily at the lower portion of her uncle's muscular body. She particularly imagined all of his huger cock ramming up into her mom's pussy. All of it!

She was still imagining things like that when her mom came like a wild thing on the bed. Anna screeched and yelled and moaned passionately as Ben fucked the hell out of her.

Pam smiled at the memory of what her uncle had said out in the shed-that he was going to fuck her mother's brains out! Now it looked like he was doing exactly that! Her mom looked absolutely beautiful in her throes of ecstasy as her tits pushed up and her whole sucked and fucked on Ben's drilling, driving prick. Pam had never seen her mother looking so sexy, so beautiful!

She rubbed her pussy furiously again when she heard her uncle grunt loudly. And she finger-fucked her cunt-hole when her mom screamed: "Give it to me! Ohhh, Ben, fuck your cum into my cunt! Shoot your load, you horny bastard! Give it to me! I want it! Ohhh, fuck meeeeee!"

Pam came wetly, uncontrollably, and her cute legs almost folded under her as she shivered and shook all over. Her eyes were glued to her uncle's thrusting hips. Pam was amazed that his plunging prick didn't hurt her mom. But her mom was moaning and fucking passionately, happily, laughing erotically all the while.

Ben grunted, making Pam think of her pony, and he shot a fiery load of thick jism into Anna's sucking cunt-which made Pam think of Theo's cock. To see what her uncle's prick had done to her mother only increased her curiosity about the pony's prick.

"Ohhhhhhh," she heard her mom moan suddenly. "I hope Pam doesn't come in."

Pam pranced away from the bedroom, her heart racing and her cunt oozing pussy juice. Don't worry, mom, she thought fervently. You're not gonna see me for a while!

She dashed across the field and hurried into the shed. She closed and latched the door with trembling hands, then whirled to face her pony.

"Oh, Theo!" she gasped, hugging his neck and crushing her tits against him. She hunched her hips forward and humped her drooling pussy against his foreleg as she panted: "You won't belive it! My mom is so horny! Like me! Ohhh, Theo, I can have all the fun with you I want! I'm just like my mom! Ohhh, I'm so horny now! If you only saw what I saw!"

Theo turned his head, sensing her excitement. smelling her pussy juice, and tried to nudge her.

Pam needed no prompting now, She laughed sensuously and tore her dress off. Then she dropped down into the soft hay and spread her young legs as wide as she could get them.

Panting hotly, she cupped her furry young pussy and lifted her ass up, offering her cunt to the eager pony.

"Lick it!" she cried happily, churning her ass. "Ohhh, Theoooo, lick my pussy till I cum all over the place!"

It was almost as if the animal understood human language. Theo dropped his head to her swollen, dripping pussy and lashed her cunt-slit with his big, thick tongue.

Pam squealed. Then she whimpered and humped her ass up to shove her pussy as her pet's big tongue. Her cute ass rocked from side to side for a while and her cunt and crotch swiped back and forth as she mauled her tits.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.