Mother-Daughter Models - Cover

Mother-Daughter Models

 

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A down and out photographer, a divorced mother with a 14 year-old-daughter. Their luck and sex life finally changes when the photographer lands a photo-job and he talks mother and daughter into posing. Of course, there is side benefits between all three of them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

Scott parked his car and began walking toward his apartment. He was so jubilant about Harry's unrestrained reaction to the photos, he didn't notice the two girls until he was almost upon them.

Kathy Marsh was standing beside the pool with another girl. The other girl was close to Kathy's age, but appeared younger. She was Kathy's height, but a good deal more plump.

Scott remembered Kathy's promise for Monday afternoon and knew immediately that this was Kathy's friend, Lisa. Lisa had jet black hair that fell in gentle waves below her shoulders. Her face was pump, yet very pretty in a Latin or Italian fashion. She had olive skin and flashing green eyes.

As he walked up to the girls, Scott realized that Lisa's fullness of body was in reality nothing more than a pleasing plumpness. Her waist was thicker than Kathy's and her hips a good deal more full and rounded. Lisa's chest was not nearly as developed as Kathy's. Her breasts were small and round, but she certainly had promise of being a beautiful woman.

"Hi, Scott," Kathy greeted. "This is my friend, Lisa."

"Hi, Lisa," Scott greeted with a broad smile.

The reason the young girl was there piqued Scott's mind and made his pulse quicken. He could feel a definite stirring in his balls as he looked at the lovely child.

"Hello," Lisa said a little shyly.

Trying to appear casual and relaxed, Scott glanced around to make certain that the apartment house was completely deserted as usual. He saw no signs of life and smiled at the two young girls.

"Hey, I've got some cokes in the refrigerator," Scott remarked. "What say we have one?"

He turned and began walking toward his apartment. Kathy took a step to follow him, then noticed the indecision on her friend's part.

"Well?" Kathy said in a soft voice.

"Okay," Lisa replied with a sigh. Lisa Staten was very unsure of herself at this moment. To herself, she admitted that she was scared to death, but she would never let Kathy know this. Lisa was thirteen and had been raised in a very strict home. She had the normal yearnings of a young girl and she enjoyed discussing these with her girl friends. But now she was being forced to face reality and she didn't know if she could go through with it.

Lisa had to admit that Kathy was right about Scott, he was a handsome, sexy man. And he was so relaxed and confident! But then, so was Kathy.

Compromising by taking the situation one step at a time, Lisa fell into step with Kathy and followed the older man to his apartment. She'd have a Coke with them and then see how she felt.

Scott Nelson was much more nervous than he allowed to show. Alarm bells rang incessantly in his conscience. Balling these two young girls was the most dangerous thing he'd ever done in his life! He was within several years of being old enough to be their grandfather, for Christ's sake! And what society would do to him if it ever got out! Even if the girls were one hundred percent willing, he was guilty of statutory rape.

The forty-eight-year-old man knew all of this as he opened his front door and ushered the two young girls inside. Yet his life-long fantasy of balling two young girls seemed to override every caution signal in his mind. He was like an alcoholic grasping for the drink that just might kill him, he couldn't seem to control himself. Scott locked the door behind him and quickly closed the Venetian blinds in the small living room.

Lisa envied Kathy as the three of them sat on Scott's sofa drinking cokes and chatting. Kathy was so relaxed and at ease! Lisa answered Scott's questions and laughed at several of Kathy's jokes. She was beginning to feel a little more confident of herself as she became used to the older man. She noticed his eyes dart to her breasts now and then and this made the young girl tingle with a strange excitement.

"I'm feeling sexy," Kathy suddenly announced with a giggle as she stood up to begin taking her clothes off.

"Kathy... I..." Lisa stammered with a bright red flush touching her cheeks.

"Look, Lisa," Kathy said softly, "I told you that you didn't have to do anything if you don't want."

"That's right," Scott added quickly. "We certainly don't want Lisa to do anything she doesn't want to do."

"If you're chicken," Kathy said with a certain amount of childish triumph in her voice, "you can just watch us. Isn't that right, Scott?"

"Well," Scott replied a little uncomfortably, "maybe watching us would embarrass Lisa."

"It's... it's not that!" Lisa stammered, her blush deepening. "I... I want to. I mean, well, I want to... to do things... but I'm... I'm..."

"Scared," Kathy added with a giggle.

"I am not scared!" Lisa snapped.

"You said you wanted Scott to teach you all about sex," Kathy remarked with a broad smile as she stepped out of her miniskirt and stood stark naked in front of the couch.

"I do!" Lisa insisted, her stomach churning like a cement mixer.

"Then take off your clothes and let's have fun!" Kathy persisted.

"Look, Lisa," Scott said in a calm voice, "you don't have to do anything you don't want to do. If you're frightened or embarrassed, then it would be better..."

"I'm not! And I want to!" Lisa forced herself to snap. She stood up quickly and began taking off her clothes. She was scared to death, but she'd die rather than let either of them know it.

Scott felt his balls tighten as he watched the plump young girl quickly undress. When she unhooked her bra and slipped it off her shoulders, Scott felt the swollen head of his dick jab against his slacks. Lisa's tits were small and not yet developed, yet they were like ripe little mounds resting on her chest.

Then Scott's eyes dropped to the fourteen-year-old girl's crotch as she pulled her panties down her ample thighs. Her pubic mound jutted out beneath her abdomen. She had just the beginnings of a sparse growth of pubic hair around the edges of her slit and the lips of her young cunt were an alluring pink.

"Will you lick my cunt, Scott?" Kathy giggled.

"Sure," Scott replied, suppressing a smile when he saw Lisa's young cheeks blush a bright red.

Scott stood up and quickly pulled off his shirt and dropped his pants and shorts. He kicked off his loafers and stepped out of his pants. When he saw the shocked, awed expression on young Lisa's face as she stared at his long, thick, rigid cock, Scott was unable to suppress a smile. Lisa's pretty young mouth was gaping and her eyes had grown to the size of saucers. It was obviously the young teenager's first glimpse of a man's prick!

Kathy plopped down on the couch and spread her legs wide apart. She reached down with her small fingers and spread the lips of her already aroused pussy. Kathy had thought that she'd resent having Lisa with them, but she realized now that it was strangely stimulating to have her friend watching.

"Lick my cunt, Scott. I'm hot already!" Kathy said.

Scott knew that Kathy was putting on a show for her girl friend and he found it both amusing and stimulating. Kathy was the most uninhibited female he'd ever known!

The forty-eight-year-old man dropped to his knees on the carpet between the fourteen-year-old girl's thighs. He glanced up at the embarrassed but fascinated thirteen-year-old Lisa, then directed his attention to Kathy's waiting, luscious pussy. Leaning forward, Scott placed his mouth on Kathy's sex and began teasing her with his tongue.

"OOOooahhh!!" Kathy moaned. "That feels so good! Oh, yes! OOOooohhh!! LICK IT, Scott darling!"

It was all Scott could do to keep from laughing at Kathy's exaggerated little show! She was being so dramatic! Deciding that he would teach her a small lesson, Scott placed his tongue on the child's erect and quivering little clitoris and began massaging her rapidly and firmly.

"Hey! Oh, WOW! AAAaaahhh!!" Kathy moaned when she felt his intense attack on her secret button. She lost all consciousness of her friend and concentrated on the magic he was performing between the lips of her hot pussy.

"What... what does it feel like?" Lisa heard herself ask in an awed voice as she watched her friend writhe beneath the older man's kisses between her legs.

"Like heaven!" Kathy gasped. "OH! Oooooohhh!"

Lisa was still nervous and uncomfortable, but watching her friend with the older man was sending urgent signals racing through her innocent young body. She could feel an exciting, demanding itch between her legs and her nipples were tingling. Lisa sat down on the couch close to Kathy and watched Scott lick her sex. Her eyes were glued to her friend's crotch and Scott's flicking pink tongue.

Scott concentrated his oral caresses on Kathy's trembling clitoris. He felt her thighs shake as she wiggled her tail on the couch and the older man knew that the young girl was very close.

Kathy had been aroused since she took her clothes off. She found this the most exciting thing she had done in sex, having her friend watching. And Scott's flicking tongue on her sensitive button was driving her wild! She placed her hands on top of Scott's bobbing head and ground her hips to press her cunt firmly against his handsome face.

"OH, SCOTT!" she cried. "OOOooohhh!! That's so good! I'm... I'M COMMIINNG!!!!"

Scott smiled when he felt Kathy's body begin quaking as her orgasm shot through her. He kept licking her slit until she finally stopped moaning.

"How was that?" Scott asked with a broad smile.

"Like... like super!" Kathy gasped. "Do it to Lisa, Scott! Please! Lick Lisa's cunt, Scott!" Kathy insisted.

"Would you like that, Lisa?" Scott asked softly, looking up at the thirteen-year-old girl sitting beside Kathy on the couch.

"I... I..."

"Please, Scott!" Kathy persisted. "Lick Lisa's cunt."

"Well, Lisa?" Scott asked.

"I... I... Well, I mean..."

"Would you like me to kiss your pussy, Lisa?" Scott said quietly.

"I... yes!" Lisa finally managed to blurt out as her cheeks turned crimson.

"Then spread your legs, Lisa," Scott said kindly as he crawled from between Kathy's firm thighs and knelt between Lisa's plump legs.

Scott saw the child's knees tremble as she inched her full thighs apart. He placed his hands on her knees and pressed outward until he was staring directly into her vaginal twat. Scott smiled when he saw that her face was bright red as she watched him lean forward.

"His tongue will flip you out," Kathy said to her friend as she watched Scott bring his mouth to Lisa's sex.

Scott inhaled the exciting fragrance of the child's virginal pussy as he darted his tongue out and dipped the tip between her already moist cunt lips. Flattening his tongue, the older man lapped the entire length of the plump girl's crack. The tip of his tongue caressed the girl's asshole and the opening to her virginal vagina before seeking out and massaging her clitoris.

"OH! OHHHHH! OOOooohhh!!!" Lisa moaned.

"Isn't that super?" Kathy said.

"OH! Aaaaaahhh!!" Lisa gasped. It was like she had been suddenly plugged into a pleasure machine! She could feel ripples of passion sweeping through her body as the man rubbed his tongue back and forth across that sensitive place in her pussy. The place between her legs was burning so she thought that she had to pee!

"Your nipples are bigger than mine," Kathy commented, casually reaching over to touch her friend's erect buds.

"Oooooohhh! That... that feels so... good!" Lisa cried, her young head now swaying from side to side as her passion engulfed her body.

Kathy smiled and began rubbing Lisa's hard nipple between her fingers. She could feel her friend's breast quiver at her touch and this excited Kathy. Leaning over to bring her face to Lisa's heaving chest, Kathy opened her mouth and quickly caught one of the younger girl's nipples between her lips to begin licking it firmly while Scott licked her cunt.

Scott's balls were clanging like fireballs! He glanced up to see Kathy sucking Lisa's tit and felt his cock almost explode! He loved the taste of the young virgin's sex in his mouth and the way she moaned to his every lap excited the hell out of him!

"OH! I... I... I can't... OOOooohhh!!" Lisa cried as her body began to quake. "AAAaaiiee!!!"

The force that gripped her body and seemed to toss her about like a leaf in a windstorm surprised the innocent young girl. She dug her fingernails into the material of the cushion on the sofa and felt the tears of joy begin flowing from her young eyes. She had rubbed between her legs several times and enjoyed her hand, but it had never been anything like this!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.