Mother-Daughter Models - Cover

Mother-Daughter Models

 

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A down and out photographer, a divorced mother with a 14 year-old-daughter. Their luck and sex life finally changes when the photographer lands a photo-job and he talks mother and daughter into posing. Of course, there is side benefits between all three of them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

Thursday and Friday were a merry-go-round of activity for Scott. He built the backdrop of sheet rock by himself and set it up. He briefed the art student from SMU on what he wanted and then approved the charcoal sketches the student worked up.

Kathy arrived at the Merrill plant after school and, after a fifteen-minute delay to get her cleaned through security, set to work helping Scott lay the Astroturf and set up the lights.

They borrowed a black tarp from the factory and covered the skylight. Then Kathy painted all of the windows black to darken the room.

Harry Halliday visited the area several times and approved of their progress. He ordered the plant electrician to set up an independent source for Scott's lights and had several men help Scott build a small platform to use for his cameras.

Kathy worked like a trouper both afternoons and Scott told her how much he appreciated it. The fourteen-year-old girl glowed with his praise.

When Sandra arrived Saturday morning, they had everything almost ready.

"Where's Kathy?" Scott asked when Sandra arrived alone.

"She's furious, positively livid," Sandra replied with a smile, "but she had to go on a field trip with her class at school. She'd planned to cut it, and I didn't know about it until her teacher called last night. I insisted she go."

"Well, we'll get along without her, but I want you to know that she's been a real help in all of this."

"I'm glad to see her get out of that damned apartment," Sandra remarked. "But I think we'll have to be careful of the crush she's developing on you, Scott."

Sandra delivered this with a light laugh, but Scott's heart jumped to his throat. So Kathy's mother could see it!

"Of course, I can't say I blame her," Sandra added with a bright smile. "But even in today's liberated world, I think she's just a year or two too young for you."

Scott laughed, hoping his laughter would cover his interior panic and nervousness.

"Say, you look absolutely smashing!" he remarked, changing the subject.

Sandra had chosen a subdued tartan plaid skirt and vest with an off-white blouse. It not only looked very elegant, it showed off her attractive figure. A mature replica of her daughter, Sandra was slender, had long, shapely legs, heavy, full and pointed breasts, and an attractive face surrounded by light gold hair.

"Thank you," Sandra returned with a smile. "I must admit that I feel like Liza Dolittle, though."

"Liza Dolittle should have looked so good," Scott said.

"Thank you, Mister Higgins," Sandra laughed.

"Let's get started," Scott said. "Now, I warn you, Sandra, that this is going to require all the patience you have. It will be long, dull, boring work. So just relax in the golf cart while I work on the lights."

"Say, it's a cute little thing, isn't it?" Sandra commented as she walked up to the golf cart and climbed into the seat.

"It may look cute to you, Sandra," Scott replied with a laugh, "but at this moment it's a monster to me."

Scott climbed up the ladder to his makeshift platform and began studying the angle and the lightning with Sandra in place. He had her change positions a half a dozen times until everything began to shape up in his viewfinder.

"Lean forward just a bit. No, the other way," he called down. "To be honest, I want your... your breast to cover the dash."

"Do you want me topless?" Sandra laughed.

"I'd love it," Scott replied, "but it might detract from the product."

"Gee, thanks," Sandra chuckled.

"Okay, relax now," Scott said. "I have to change about half the lighting."

Scott climbed one ladder and then another, changing the angle and intensity of the green lighting. After each change he had to climb back to his platform and check the results in his viewfinder.

"My, you really do work, don't you?" Sandra remarked as she sat patiently watching him scurry up one ladder and then another.

"Only because I'm so stupid I can't do it right the first time," Scott returned. "Just one more light and we'll have a coffee break."

Scott made the adjustment and then checked his viewfinder. He was moderately satisfied with what he saw. Sandra asked if she could look through the camera to see what he had accomplished and he had her climb up to the platform.

"Golly, it looks great!" she said. "I never realized there was so much work involved in photography."

Scott was very much aware of Sandra's voluptuous body as she brushed against him on the small platform. He couldn't get over how much she was like her sexy daughter.

"What say we take a break?" Scott remarked. "I need a breather."

"I'll bet you do!" Sandra laughed. "You're a working fool."

They climbed down and had a coke and chatted casually. Scott found out that Sandra was thirty-three years old and that she worked as a secretary for an insurance company. She had been divorced and lived alone for ten years. She had been so bitter over her experience with her husband, she had only begun dating again about a year ago.

She told him how difficult it was for her to manage on her salary and Scott said that he was certain she'd be paid for this session.

Subtly, Sandra drew Scott out and learned about his long, unhappy marriage, his work as an accountant, and his long dream of becoming a successful commercial photographer. He explained that this could be his big chance and he told her how anxious he was to make it work for him.

Sandra Marsh was generally reserved around strange men, but she somehow felt at ease with Scott. By the time they finished their Cokes, she felt that they were old friends of long standing. They talked so easily and Scott was so natural. He didn't try to impress her like so many other men did, and Sandra liked that.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.