Mother-Daughter Models - Cover

Mother-Daughter Models

 

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A down and out photographer, a divorced mother with a 14 year-old-daughter. Their luck and sex life finally changes when the photographer lands a photo-job and he talks mother and daughter into posing. Of course, there is side benefits between all three of them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

Once she turned the key in her door, Sandra turned to Scott.

"Scott," she said, looking into his exciting eyes, "thanks for a fantastic evening--not to mention a whole new life."

Scott smiled, gazing deeply into her eyes. Then he quickly took her into his arms and crushed his lips against hers. To his surprise, Sandra's arms flew around his neck and she returned his kiss passionately. Her tongue slid into his mouth and probed warmly.

The forty-eight-year-old man held the thirty-three-year-old divorcee tight in his arms. Her lush body pressing against his made his pulse quicken. He could feel her firm tits crushing against his chest and he longed to cup them in his hands and kiss them.

Could he ball both mother and daughter, Scott asked himself? Was she turned on, or just grateful for the exciting things that had happened to her? Scott dropped his hand to Sandra's full ass and began caressing her firm cheeks.

Sandra could feel his hard growth pressing against her tummy, and she knew it was wrong. When he began rubbing her bottom, she threw caution away and wiggled against his hard-on. Why shouldn't she have him if she wanted him? She hadn't had a man in almost a year and her body yearned for fulfillment! And maybe she could take him away from Kathy!

When she rubbed against his already rigid and straining cock, Scott knew she wanted him as much as he wanted her. Holding her tightly in his arms, he led her into her apartment and kicked the door closed behind them. Without a word, he led her to her bedroom and began undressing her.

"Scott... I... I'm terribly square about... about sex," Sandra said haltingly as he unzipped her gown and helped her out of it, "but I don't want to be! Be patient with me and teach me!"

Scott smiled in reply and gazed admiringly at her now nude body. Sandra had the feminine roundness Kathy lacked, but aside from that their bodies were very much alike. Sandra's tits were larger and firmer than her fourteen-year-old daughter's. Both of them had great sets! Sandra's waist was a little thicker than Kathy's, and her hips were fuller. She had her daughter's long, sculptured legs.

Where they differed was in the pubic hair covering their cunts. Kathy's was pale blonde, the color of her hair, but Sandra's was jet black and thick.

"You're gorgeous, Sandra!" he said with an appreciative sigh.

"As pretty, naked, as I am with my clothes on?" she asked with a champagne giggle.

"Prettier!"

"How about you?" she giggled, walking up to him and boldly reaching out to unbuckle his belt and unzip his pants.

"Why don't you find out?" Scott laughed, letting her open his fly and begin slipping his pants and shorts down.

"OH!" Sandra gasped when his long, thick cock suddenly jumped out of his pants at her. It was the biggest prick she'd ever seen!

"Like?" Scott asked as he almost lost his balance trying to step out of his pants and shorts while he pulled his coat and shirt off.

"Yes," Sandra said with a tiny blush crossing her lovely cheeks.

"Why don't you give me a little head?" Scott suggested.

"Head?"

"Suck my cock to warm it up," Scott chuckled.

"Scott... I... Well, I meant it when I said I was square about sex. I... I've never done that to a man," Sandra said in an embarrassed voice.

"You said you wanted to learn," Scott replied, reaching out to take her ripe tits in his hands and fondle them.

"I... I do."

"Then kneel down and kiss it."

Reluctantly, Scott released her lovely tits and placed his hands on her shoulders to gently press her to a kneeling position in front of him.

Sandra found herself kneeling before him with his long, hard penis sticking in her face. As she stared at the swollen head of his cock, her entire sexual life seemed to flash before her.

She had been introduced to sex at the age of fifteen in what amounted to rape in the backseat of a boy's car behind the school gym. Six months later she gave in to another boy's demands and was once again fucked in the cramped backseat of a car. On neither occasion had Sandra enjoyed the sex act. She had, in fact, endured it only because she had to.

Her next experience took place a year later when she was once again laid in the backseat of a car. On none of these occasions did Sandra take an active role in the sex act. She simply let the boys pull her panties down and jab their hard pricks into her dry vagina.

When she married Kathy's father, Sandra really thought that she was in love. Her husband was impatient with her lack of both experience and enthusiasm in sex and she tried her best to learn. She had progressed to holding his cock in her hands and fondling him when she found out that he was having an affair with another girl.

After her divorce, Sandra shied away from men altogether. She tried to live a sexless life and succeeded for a number of years. Then her physical needs became too pressing and she began reading books on sex. A book on female masturbation changed her life and Sandra began satisfying herself almost daily. She bought and used a number of devices--dildoes, vibrators, even a water device that she became very fond of.

Reading had also broadened Sandra's attitude toward sex. She realized that she had deprived herself of one of life's greatest gifts. She also developed a strong desire to become a swinger and experiment with every form of sex.

"Well?" Scott laughed.

Sandra looked up into his eyes and felt a delightfully warm sensation surge through her body. She reached up and took his hard cock in her hands. It was so warm, so warm and throbbing to her touch.

The last man she had been with had wanted her to suck his cock, but Sandra hadn't been able to bring herself to do it. She simply didn't like him enough. Could she do it with Scott?

"Kiss it," Scott said softly.

Sandra took a deep breath and then leaned forward to bring her lips to the swollen head at the tip of his trembling shaft. She was going to do it, no matter what! Her lips brushed against the hot flesh of his prick and she experienced a strong salty flavor in her mouth.

She had read books on this and she knew what she was supposed to do. Slipping her tongue between her lips, she forced herself to begin licking his hot penis. Sandra was surprised to find that it wasn't at all what she thought it would be like.

"Ummmmm!" Scott purred. "I like that!"

His words spurred her on and Sandra opened her mouth wide and slid her lips around the balloon-like head of his cock. She felt his meat depress her tongue as she drew his prick into her mouth and his heart pounded along the thick veins that laced his shaft.

Scott's balls surged as he watched his aching cock disappear into Sandra's pretty mouth. She was so gorgeous kneeling before him naked, her firm tits bobbing as she drew his shaft into her throat! He reached down and laced his fingers in her soft blonde hair and slowly began fucking her mouth with gentle strokes.

Sandra had a tiny climax as he ran his cock in and out of her mouth! She couldn't believe it, but it was so sexy she actually came! Why had she been so stupidly square all of her life!? Pressing her tongue, lips and cheeks firmly around his exciting, throbbing shaft, she began sucking him as fast as she could.

"Hey!" Scott moaned. "HEY! Christ, here it comes!"

He hadn't been prepared for her sudden attack, and his balls expanded and exploded before he could stop her!

Sandra was caught equally off guard. She was running her lips up and down the length of his hard, quivering shaft when the head suddenly expanded and then began shooting hot cream into her mouth. She felt it splash against the roof of her throat and begin trickling down to her tummy. Just the feeling of having her mouth flooded with his hot cream triggered another climax in the thirty- three-year-old divorcee.

"Uuuuummmm!!!!" she gurgled as she came and swallowed his come at the same time.

"Did I do it right?" Sandra asked when she had at last managed to suck his quaking cock dry in her throat.

"God, yes!" Scott sighed. "Did you like it?"

"Oh, yes!" she replied honestly. "I'd like to do it again!"

"First," Scott chuckled, "it's my turn to give you a good licking."

"What?" she asked. Was he going to beat her?

"It's time for me to eat your cunt," Scott said, pulling her to her feet and leading her to the bed. "Sit down, Sandra."

She found the language he used very exciting. Sandra lowered herself to a sitting position on the edge of the bed and watched him get down on his knees.

"Spread your legs, Sandra," Scott urged, placing his hands on her knees and gently forcing her legs apart.

Although she had never experienced this, Sandra had read all about cunnilingus. The idea both excited and repulsed her. Her ex- husband had offered to do this to her, but she would never let him. And she wasn't altogether sure she wanted Scott to kiss her there.

Before she could say anything, Scott leaned forward and brought his face up between her thighs. She started to-speak, but her words stuck in her throat when she saw his pink tongue dart out of his mouth and flick into her pussy.

"OOOooohhh!!!" she gasped when the tip of his tongue flicked against her aroused and sensitive clitoris. Tiny electric darts of passion swept through her body and she felt goosebumps break out all over her flesh.

Scott smiled at the way her body responded instantly to his oral caress of her crack. Like mother like daughter, he thought to himself as he began licking her wet cunt. Why, she's every bit as hot as Kathy.

"OH! Oh, Scott! AAAaaahhh!!!" Sandra gasped as he began flicking his tongue back and forth across her sensitive clitoris. The shock waves ripping through her body were far more intense than anything she had ever produced with any of her devices!

She leaned back and rested her back on the mattress while his electric tongue drove her wild! She hated herself for having missed this all of her life! How delicious it was!

"No! Don't stop!" she cried when his tongue suddenly stopped licking her.

"Do you like having your cunt eaten?" Scott asked quietly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.