Cock Games

by JackBro

Copyright© 2002 by JackBro

Erotica Sex Story: A young couple is introduced to a powerful femdom, and he is snared into a world where she playes games upon his cock.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   FemaleDom   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   .

I sat down after a hard day's work at the construction site. "Carry this! Haul that!" My boss kept ordering me around all day long. We laid shingles, and I feel like I must have carried a hundred loads of those 40-pound sacks up to the top of the roof. One over each shoulder, again and again, I hauled them up the ladder in the 90-degree heat.

I sat down on the couch, in my shorts, my hair still soaked from the shower, a cold beer in one hand and the remote in the other. I was ready for a quiet, relaxing Friday evening when...

"Slam!"

I jumped to attention at the sound of the front door closing hard. Debbie, my wife, arrived home from work, and it did not sound good. She sounded pissed. She came home pissed every night that week, and tonight sounded like the worst of all. It almost certainly had to be Loretta again, a new girl at work who was supposedly after my wife's job. Her name was Loretta, but Debbie less affectionately referred to her as "The Bitch."

"God damn fucking bitch!" I heard her yell out the name once more, talking to herself in the kitchen. "Who the hell does she think she is? Fuck! She's never gunna take my job!"

I sat back down and squatted low. I tried to mold myself into the living room couch, hoping she wouldn't notice me. After two years of marriage, I knew. It was better to leave her alone when she got like this. No matter what I said, no matter what I did, she would be sure to jump on the first word out of my mouth. Better to let her focus her anger first on the door, dog, or whatever other inanimate object might be in the way.

Unfortunately, she decided to walk right into the living room and join me.

"Get up!" She ordered me around exactly like my boss. "We're going out."

"Going out where?" I started to ask. "I'm tired. I had a hard day..."

She ignored me. Instead of listening, she walked up to the television and turned it off.

"Hey, I was watching..."

"Not anymore!"

She didn't allow me to finish any of my sentences.

... or my beer.

"We're going out. You're fine just the way you are."

I knew enough not to argue. When Debbie got into a bitchy mood, it was best to keep quite and do whatever she said. I knew her well enough to know she would calm back down again in a few minutes.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going?" She asked as I stepped down the hallway and went into the bedroom. I wanted to at least put on a shirt before we left, but I didn't dare tell her anything. I just quickly grabbed a worn t-shirt out of the closet and slipped it on without speaking.

"We're going to pay a visit to that little bitch!" She already stood in the doorway when I got back. The living room light shut off before I was half way across the room, forcing me to quicken my pace in the dim light of the early evening hours. "We've been invited to a party over at the house of Bitch Loretta and her husband."

I froze in shock at the sound of her words. I couldn't fathom why we were going to the party of a woman she so absolutely hated, but oh well! I knew enough not to argue.


Twenty minutes later we walked through two large, ornately decorated doors. We walked into the home of Loretta and her husband John. Pleasant to my surprise, Loretta did not look at all like the sly bitch Debbie made her out to be. I expected an old, overweight woman with a butt-ugly face. Instead, Loretta was short, cute, and really looked hot! She had a gorgeous face and deep set blue eyes. Her brunette hair dropped sexily to her shoulders, and her blouse dropped down sexily to her breasts. The blouse was tight fitting and nearly see-through. It nicely showed off the first few inches of two well rounded mounds on top, and I could clearly make out a black, lacy demi-bra underneath. As much as I tried to resist, I couldn't help it. I was attracted to what I saw.

"Hi bitch!" Loretta rudely greeted my wife at the door.

Clearly, their hatred for each other was mutual. I still couldn't figure out why we were at the house of a woman Loretta so clearly hated, and a woman who so clearly hated her. She offered me no further information on the drive over in the car.

"And hello Victor," Loretta did an about face and completely changed her tone with me. "I've heard so much about you, but I just can't figure out why such a gorgeous hunk of a man like you would ever choose a nasty old bitch like Debbie to marry?"

Loretta looked, and she wasn't shy about looking. I distinctly noticed the way she took a long, hard look, letting her eyes roam down and then back up the length of my body. I felt like I was being sized up for a new set of clothing.

"Hey!" Debbie noticed it too. "He's mine and you better leave him that way!"

"We'll see about that," Loretta took one more glance down, I'm sure to my crotch, and stared at it for several seconds. Her eyes broke away only after she was damn good and ready. I knew immediately this was a powerful, dominating young woman. If I only knew how dominating I would have turned around and made a run out the front door right there!

"Let me introduce you to my husband," Loretta turned to give me a fantastic view of her tight ass as she walked away. She wore shorts like mine, except hers were substantially shorter and very much tighter. I could make out the lacy black thong on the other side, and I couldn't help but keeps my eyes on her ass as she led us to the living room.

Loretta lived in a posh, tastefully decorated home. A large screen television stood up against the far wall. A pillowey couch sat up against the other. Track lighting amplified large paintings that adorned the wall. I wondered if they were as expensive as they looked, not that I would know anything about paintings.

"Oh John, come on out and meet the little bitch I told you about from work," Loretta yelled into the next room. "And please, don't bother with any formal attire."

Her last words sounded odd, but I did not bother to think much about them as I took a seat beside Debbie on the couch.

"Let's get out of here," I discretely whispered into Debbie's ear as I sat, but she only shook her head with a "no" and motioned me stay where I was.

I found myself between Debbie on my right and Loretta sitting in a recliner to my left. It was a small living room, so we sat close. Loretta crossed her long, sexy legs in front of me, her toes almost touching my own legs. I remained just as confused as when I first walked through the front door. Debbie said a party, but it didn't look like much of a party.

"Nice place you have here," I tried to say something polite.

"Thank you," Loretta accepted. "And wait until you see the basement!"

Again, I thought her words sounded odd. My first thought was of a rec room - which it was, in a sense, at least for her. If I only knew the type of rec room, I would have turned around and made a run out the front door!

"Fuck!" Debbie interrupted my thoughts.

A moment later I looked to see what startled her. John, the husband, walked in. He walked in carrying a silver tray with two glasses of wine and what looked like an assortment of chocolates arranged in a crystal dish. But I hardly noticed the wine or the chocolates. Instead, I noticed what he wore, for he wore nothing at all!

"This is my husband John," Loretta introduced him as though there was nothing unusual about him walking naked into a room. "As I told you at work, I am somewhat of a domineering woman to my subservient husband."

"Yes, I can see!" Debbie spoke in amazement.

Debbie did see! In fact, she looked right at it! My wife blatantly stared at this naked young man, and she seemed to stair mostly down at his crotch. Only then did I realize he stood hard.

"You look like you could use a drink," Loretta continued to speak as though there was nothing out of the ordinary about her husband. "Go ahead and set it down on the coffee table," She turned to him.

He did as he was told, setting the first glass on the table in front of Debbie and handing the second glass to his wife - or perhaps I should more appropriately say, his mistress. I noticed he carried in no drink for me, which gave me my first indication of the status I carried in this house.

Debbie, I also noticed, turned her head and continued to gawk the entire time. I couldn't believe this young man had simply walked into the room in the buff. And what was more, he walked in with a firm, long erection. I don't know why I didn't notice his erection at first. After all, it was hard not to notice! It clearly extended longer than what I considered average for a male. He most definitely was well endowed! I knew that was what kept Debbie's attention. She always told me how much she liked the sight of a big cock, and John had plenty of cock to look at.

"You look at John as though he's got the biggest cock you've ever seen," Loretta giggled. "That doesn't say much for Victor."

She gave me a wink, making my heart skip a beat.

"Well, um," Debbie spoke as though her mind drifted off somewhere in dreamland. "Um, I mean, I'm just a little surprised!" She started to wake up.

"I thought you said that you liked to play domineering games with your husband," Loretta spoke to my horror. "Don't you like to control Victor in the same way?"

I couldn't believe Debbie had told her! She had actually told another woman about the domineering skits we liked to play! And not just any woman, but this was her nemesis. I wondered what she told her close friends!

"Well, yes, we do," Debbie admitted shyly as she took a worried glance at me. "Sometimes, I mean, yes, once in a while, but never in public! Not like this!"

I dreaded the day I ever introduced Debbie to the idea of playing domineering games. It started innocent enough, with little skits in the bedroom. I played the part of a King and she a member of my harem.

The first time we reversed roles was on our sailboat. We were out on the sea, all alone, down near the keys. I suggested she play the part of the captain and I would be her lowly deckhand. To my delight, she loved it! She made me stay naked for hours and used my cock whenever she wished. And I think I enjoyed it even more than her. We played many times since then, but I never dreamed she would tell her coworkers about it.

Debbie took a sip of her wine as John continued to stand before us. After neatly setting the chocolates and then the tray down on the coffee table, he remained standing as though waiting for his next instruction. To my wife's delight, he stood facing us, completely naked and with his hands behind his back so she could have an unobstructed view.

I guess you could say John was good looking, although I'm not the kind of guy who notices those sorts of things. I did notice, however, the way my wife looked at him. Overall, the guy was tall and nicely tanned, with a thick head of blond hair that fell down to his shoulders. I could tell he worked out quite a lot by the size of his massive forearms and muscular thighs. If the two of us ever got into a bar room brawl, it would be a close fight. But what I noticed most of all was the size of his cock, and Debbie clearly noticed it too.

"Well you should try it sometime," Loretta suggested. "It's fun to get a little kinky once in a while. And as I am sure you can tell, John likes it too. He stays very aroused when he shows himself to a stranger."

"Oh yes!" Debbie agreed. "I can tell!"

The two of them took a look over at his hard-on. The thing was as big as some of the pictures Debbie once downloaded off the Internet.

"If you are interested," Loretta shocked me even more with her next words. "Why don't you give it a try? You bragged about how you were such a domineering bitch at work. Go ahead and prove it right now!"

Loretta looked at me. And then Debbie looked at me too. I didn't like what their words implied.

I expected Debbie to get up and leave. At the very least, I thought she would tell this young vixen to go to hell. But what she actually did shocked me even more.

"Victor," She spoke with a newfound confidence in her voice. "Strip naked!"

I stood up in shock! I couldn't believe it! She actually wanted me to strip naked in front of this woman I had only just met five minutes before.

"Debbie!" I looked down at her with surprise. "Please!"

"But you want to," She answered me. "I saw the way you looked at Loretta when she met us at the door. I know you want to. You want to show her everything."

I thought about it. In a strange, voyeuristic kind of way, she was right. I wanted nothing more than to strip for her. I thought about the sailboat and realized I wanted the two of them to order me around. I couldn't believe I even considered such a thing.

"Go ahead Victor," Loretta joined in the fun. "Your wife is right! She may be a bitch, but she's right. I saw it in your eyes too. You want to be dominated."

"Don't embarrass me by disobeying," Debbie prodded. "You can see that John's OK with it, so go ahead! It's no big deal. It'll be fun."

"And don't worry," Loretta lied. "It's not like us two frail little ladies are going to do anything that might hurt you."

"And just think about how much better the sex will be later tonight," Debbie gave me the knockout punch.

Even more remarkable than John walking in naked, I began to undress too. I sat back down on the couch and slipped off my shirt.

"Oh yes! I like it," Loretta admired my bare chest. "Even better than what I pictured."

I continued with my shoes and socks, and then I stood up to take off my shorts. I felt it underneath. I felt it right away, even before I took off my shirt. Like John, I knew I supported an erection. The sensation of taking off my clothes in front of this gorgeous young woman put me into arousal.

"Oh yes!" Loretta let me know that she could see it too.

"You're almost there," Debbie told me.

I slipped my shorts completely off and slipped out of them. I sat on the couch in just my black bikini briefs. Underneath, I knew, my hard-on showed even more pronounced than before.

"That looks nice," Loretta let me know she could see it too. "Debbie bragged that you had an eight incher. Let me see how much she exaggerated."

Debbie had exaggerated, naturally, but what really bothered me was that they had discussed the length of my cock at all. I wondered if there was anything they didn't talk about.

Since John was already naked and bigger than me, I figured what the hell! She might as well know exactly how long I was, so I took a deep breath and did it. I pulled the elastic of my shorts out and away from my body, and then slipped them down.

"Nice schlogn!" Loretta spoke up immediately. "Not as gifted as John, no, but then not many men are!"

Loretta admired my meager clothing as I admired hers. Needless to say, she had the advantage. I remained at an erection so she could admire every inch of me. Her gorgeous body and my subservient position was sure to keep it that way.

"Very nice," Loretta continued to admire. "I see you exaggerated about his size, but not by much. What is it, seven inches?"

I looked over to see Debbie with a big smile across her face. "Yes, about that or a little longer," She said, looking almost proud as I sat there naked, showing my cock off to this complete stranger.

"Please John," Loretta turned to her own husband. "Please be so kind as to fetch me the ruler from the garage. I just have to take the measurements of this one!"

I jumped with a start. I looked at Debbie with worry, but she only looked back up at me with an even bigger smile on her face.

"And please Debbie, if you could be so kind," She turned to my wife. "Please have your husband stand and bring over that big cock of his so I can take his measurements."

I jumped with a start again. I felt so humiliated. So degraded, so used, as my wife motioned me with her eyes to do as she said.

I stood up without really thinking about it, and then took a tiny step over towards Loretta, and then another. I walked closer to Loretta as her husband walked back into the room with a 12-inch ruler.

"Come on over here Victor," Loretta beckoned with a single finger - her fuck finger. "Come on and bring that big cock of yours over here and let me check you out."

I stopped, and then slowly took another small step with worry. It was not fast enough for Loretta. As soon as I was within arms length, she reached out to me. She took me by total surprise as she grabbed hold of my erect cock and yanked it closer.

"Oh yes!" She sounded impressed. "Nice schlogn! Lots of bulk, I see, and very hard too!"

A moment later she took my measurements, but she did not measure me in the usual sort of way. Instead of simply holding the ruler along the side of my cock, she held it straight out. And then with her opposite hand she grabbed my balls and pulled them down. She forced my cock to stick straight out of my body.

"Not bad!" She sounded impressed. "Not as long as John, of course, but you've still got a big one!"

Her words only made me harder. I think I might have grown another inch.

"And you're so wide," She felt over the length of my cock as she continued to use my balls to pull it down and make my rod stick straight out of my body. I momentarily feared she might squeeze my nuts, but played gentle with them.

"You are most definitely wider than John, and your nuts feel nice and swollen too. It feels like Debbie must have starved you."

As quickly as it started, it came to an end. Loretta let go of my cock and instructed me to sit back down on the couch next to my wife. And so I sat, naked and hard, in a room with two fully clothed young women. The course fabric of the couch scratched my naked behind. I knew well enough not to hide myself, so I kept my hands down at my side so they could continue to see unencumbered.

The two girls started to talk.

The thing they talked about was, but what else, male cocks. It felt incredibly erotic. Here I was naked in a room with two gorgeous young women, and they were talking about cocks.

"His nuts really did feel quite large," Loretta looked right at me. "And I like the way his dick remains so hard and firm for me. It looks like it's been quite awhile since his last release."

"Three nights ago," Debbie told her truthfully the last time we had sex.

"No wonder!" Loretta spoke with surprise. "That's a long time for a guy to go between releases. Are you trying to cock tease him?"

Debbie laughed. "No, we've just been busy."

"Well you better find some free time very soon. It looks like Victor is about ready to explode. I think he really needs it!"

The girls talked some more.

Debbie, I noticed, focused much of her attention on John. He stood naked and hard through the entire episode of my measurements. I distinctly noticed he stood in front of the big screen television as though he was the show for the evening. To Debbie and Loretta, I suppose he was.

I tried to will myself to deflate, but it was impossible, especially with two girls looking at me. Their conversation only made it worse. Gone was the mutual animosity I heard when we first arrived. Instead, they talked like close girlfriends. And the thing they continued to talk about was male cock.

"I just love to watch them squirt," Loretta told my wife. "That's the best part, you know, an erupting cock."

"But it's over too fast," Debbie complained. "Victor shoots maybe three or four times, and then it's over in a few seconds."

"John is about the same," Loretta confessed. "Despite his impressive size, he spurts like any other man. I think all men are about the same when it comes to spurting."

A sorrowful look washed across both their faces.

"You know I've always had this fantasy," Loretta sat up with a thought. "In this fantasy, I would spike some kind of drug in John's drink. The drug would increase his semen production ten-fold and make him squirt like crazy."

Debbie made a sigh at this suggestion.

"Instead of squirting only three or four times," Loretta went on. "He would continue to squirt again and again. Instead of lasting only a few seconds, his ejection would continue for something like, I don't know, maybe like two minutes!"

"Wow!" I heard the excitement sound in Debbie's voice, not that she needed any more excitement with John in the room.

"And not only that," Loretta added. "But the drug would make him fill up a lot sooner too. He could only go for about two hours between ejections. He would have to keep on waking me during the night like a hungry baby, except I would be the one drinking the milk."

I heard Debbie let out a moan. She panted as a result of Loretta's words. It sounded as though she was going to orgasm right there.

It felt as though I was going to orgasm too. I couldn't believe the words coming out of the clothed bitch sitting with her long, sexy legs so close to me. She was the most domineering woman I had ever met. My cock stayed rock hard as a result, and then I felt it start to pre-cumm.

"It looks as though your husband likes to show himself off to strangers," Loretta spoke more to me than to Loretta. "It's bad enough that he remains hard in my presence, but now I see he wants to show off how wet he can get too."

Debbie gave me a look of disgust, but then the look quickly turned to a smile. "Yes, I guess Victor is quite the exhibitionist," She told Loretta. "I never realized it before, but I see this makes him very aroused."

"I should say so!" Loretta agreed. "He's wetting himself! Look at that thing go!"

Both girls looked at me. They stared right at it, looking at my cock as it continued to pre-cumm. I couldn't help it. I never felt so aroused in my life.

"I wonder how he would perform as a stripper?" Loretta questioned I think more to herself than anyone else in the room. "You know once a month we all get together with our men and make them take it off in public. We take turns getting together in someone's house and make each man come out and strip for us. About once a year we lease a strip club and really do it up like the professionals."

"A group of you?" Debbie questions.

"Yes, there's a group of female dominates in town," Loretta told us. "I'm surprised you never heard about us. It's much more arousing for the men when other women - preferably strangers - get to watch. They get so damn aroused when they take it off in front of women they only just met."

"I never thought about that," Debbie continued to look directly down at my drooling organ. "But now I see it through Victor. Yes, I think we should join. How big is your group?"

"We must have about a dozen ladies," Loretta told her. "At least that's about how many show up to each striptease. We have a few part-timers and visiting members too, just to keep it interesting for the guys."

"I like that!" Debbie sounded more and more excited with every breath. "I've only been to a male strip show once, but I really liked it."

"Oh, then you are really going to love this one!" Loretta spoke excitedly. "We do it up better than any classical male strip show. You are going to love watching all those firm, hard men take it all off."

"Firm and hard?"

"Oh yes, all of them," Loretta told her. "About a dozen men in one night. They are all exhibitionist like Victor, so they all get hard up on stage."

"Oh my!" Debbie let out something of a shriek. It sounded like she was about to fall over and faint - or orgasm.

I, for myself, felt as though I was about to fall over too. I couldn't believe the words I heard out of this beautiful young vixen. I also felt wet, which the two girls could clearly see. I felt beads of pre-cumm fall between my legs.

"And not only that!" Loretta went on and it got even worse. "But as long as they are all hard anyway, we figure we might as well go ahead and jerk them off while we're at it. Sometimes we have an auction where each man is sold. The highest bidder gets to jump up on stage and jack off her purchase, and she gets to do it in public."

"Oh my!" Debbie let out another loud shriek. "Are you serious?"

"Deadly!" Loretta answered. "One by one we jerk them off. Six, eight, eleven, maybe twelve men get jacked off in a row. You get to watch them one by one splatter loads of semen on the floor."

"All of them?" Debbie questioned with her eyes firmly fixed on John.

"Every one of them," Loretta answered. "And yes, John too. He's one of the star attractions."

"I believe it!" Debbie answered while her eyes stayed fixed upon him - or at least fixed on his continued erection.

"You know he used to be a model," They both looked. "John, I mean. He used to be a model, you know."

I had no trouble believing her. Given his handsome face and bulging muscles, I would have to guess he was a very successful model.

"Why don't you fetch some of your modeling shots?" Loretta suggested. "You know the ones I'm talking about. And hurry!"

He nodded and left the room.

"You're going to love these," Loretta smiled and let out a little laugh of pleasure.

They both laughed, and they still laughed when John stepped back in. It did not take him long to fetch the pictures, only a few seconds. I noticed he followed Loretta's orders explicitly.

He walked back into the room cautiously, although embarrassed to show the pictures he held in his hands. They looked to be 8 by 10 glossies.

"Don't show them to me!" Loretta chastised him when he attempted to hand them first to her. "Why would I be interested in the pictures when I was the one behind the camera! Show them to Debbie instead!"

With continued caution, he stepped around to the opposite side of the room and stood next to my wife. He looked embarrassed to show her the pictures, but I couldn't figure out what he could be embarrassed about -- I mean given his situation.

"Oh God!" Debbie nearly screamed and put her hand over her mouth when she looked at the first one. "I don't believe it!"

I glanced over and tried to take a look for myself, but she held the photograph away so I couldn't see. Naturally, I knew it had to be a picture of him naked, but I questioned what made her yell out. I figured it had to be because the picture showed him in some kind of compromising position, and I naturally wondered what it was.

"Oh my!" Debbie was panting. "Is this really him?"

"Take a real close look," Loretta suggested. "Can you tell?"

She looked at the picture, and then she glanced over to John standing just beside her. I distinctly noticed, however, she did not glance up at his face. Instead, Debbie only looked straight ahead and paid attention to the erect cock standing a few feet in front of her. She took a close look at the picture, and then she took an even closer look at his cock. I grew even more curious as to what the picture showed, but still she continued to keep it to herself.

"I think it is!" Debbie announced her conclusion about a minute later. "Oh my, this is really him!"

"And doesn't he look delicious?" Loretta asked.

"He looks scrumptious!" Debbie started to giggle. "I'd love to sink my teeth right into him."

Both girls laughed. I noticed John took a step back with worry.

"Show Victor!" Loretta suggested. "Maybe we can take a picture of him in the same position."

"Oh yes!" Debbie announced with glee. She took a look at the picture, and then she took a look down at my cock.

"How about it Victor?" She asked me. "How about we put your cock in the same position? How would you like to be a cock-dog."

Finally, she showed it to me, but I wish she hadn't. It took a moment for me to recognize the picture and understand the reason for her earlier words.

The picture was a close up of John's cock, and it was encased in a hot-dog bun. A line of ketchup snaked across the top. Relish and onions looked to be squeezed into the side. I didn't know for certain if it was John's cock because the picture only showed a cock, but it clearly could have been. The thing was long and erect, sticking out of the bun from both ends like one of those giant Polish sausages. It looked to be a regular sized hot dog bun, but his prick was so damned big that the entire cock-head stuck out of one end. I never saw such a humiliating, but at the same time erotic sight in my life. I think my own cock spasmed at the chance to be put in the same position.

"Oh my! And here's dessert!" Debbie nearly let out a scream again.

The second picture showed what first looked to be a cupcake. I saw white cream on top and cake down the side. Upon closer inspection, however, I saw the center of the cupcake was comprised of a cock. A male cock stuck straight up out of the center of the cake. Worse yet, a lighted candle glowed in the center, perched at the top of the cake, extending straight up out of his cumm hole.

"That was my birthday party," Loretta informed us. "As you can probably guess, I had to blow out the candle rather quickly. And then I gave John a blow."

I didn't want to see the rest of the pictures, but Debbie and Loretta showed them to me anyway. The next couple of shots were of John tied up in various compromising positions, first to a brick wall, than to a bed, and the next one with manacles and standing in what looked to be a dungeon. In every picture he stood firm and erect, which Debbie greatly enjoyed.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.