Her Week At Mountain Mansion - Cover

Her Week At Mountain Mansion

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Story of a naive young virgin girl, who gets invited to a week long company retreat to a mansion in the mountains. She is lulled into having sex with everyone there, including a couple of dogs. Her life becomes one sex-episode after another whenever the Company requires it of her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

An hour and a half late, Cleophas and Cherie entered the conference room while all those present stared silently at them. Diane's face reflected utter hate and loathing for Cherie and her black lover and sitting there under the reproachful glare of the boss and her beloved Ron Wolter while Cleophas shot her intermittent leers of lust and triumph was almost more than she could bare. But Cherie controlled her reactions well enough not to go running out of the conference room, controlled herself much better than she had when this morning's black lover had slid his mammoth penis into her pussy.

But it was hard to concentrate and she found herself making mistakes, asking Herb and the others to repeat the things they said to her. All too often, while Cleophas was looking elsewhere, she caught herself gazing at him, remembering the way he had made love to her, had spewed his virulent semen into her. She imagined that she could feel all the millions of tiny sperm swimming on their long journey through her womb and up her female tubes. It was with horror that she suddenly found herself sitting in a pool of the cum he had pumped into her pussy twice this morning. Her panties were soaked and her labia, rubbed raw by his fucking, and her inner thighs were slippery with it. She was glad to be wearing a navy blue skirt, for she knew there would be a broad wet spot on the back of it when she stood up and a lighter colour would have shown it to any casual glance. Her cheeks burned scarlet as she thought of sitting there full of Cleophas sperm with Herb and Ron watching her.

She caught Ron looking at her with an expression of injured sadness, and she wondered how he had found out so soon about her and Cleophas. The thought of his knowing about her infidelity was almost more than she could bear, and after a while she found it impossible to lift her eyes to look at Ron or Herb or Cleophas or Diane. Allison Cooper smiled in a friendly but knowing way, as did Vic Torres, and Cherie had to ask herself if everyone in the house had actually been looking through the window this morning while she had, oh dear, sexual intercourse with the big, strong Cleophas, and she again shivered at the thought that she had really done it with a black man, against all her inclinations and scruples.

But work went ahead and when they broke for lunch Cherie felt almost as if she would survive the day without a breakdown. Contrary to her usual habit of going to her bedroom for the lunch hour she was afraid of who might visit her there she went onto the terrace on the second floor overlooking the front entrance and great circular driveway. She found a chair at a table on the corner of that terrace and had the servant bring her a lemonade. There she sat, a warm breeze blowing up under her skirt and cooling her well-fucked and still-burning pussy.

While she was sitting there, a large car pulled up and stopped. She watched Herb walk out of the house to greet the driver, who got out and took his hand. She was a tall, beautiful redheaded woman with a statuesque body and long, long legs. Cherie thought she must be six feet tall. She was in black leather pants and a vest of the same material over a white, satin blouse. Giving Herb a warm and playful hug, she moved to the back door and opened it, and out bounded a huge dog. He was so large that for a moment Cherie did not know that it was a German Shepherd, for he was almost as big as a Great Dane. He was a magnificent animal, powerful and covered with a shiny, healthy coat and with a diamond-studded collar around his neck. Cherie could tell it was a male for he had enormous balls and when he pushed his nose against the shapely buttocks of his mistress, his great, red penis emerged in a quivering, excited state, fully as large as Herb's rampant cock which had given Cherie pleasure every night until she had fallen victim to Cleophas' designs.

Cherie shook her head in self-reproach. She had become so sex crazy that she was even noticing dog's cocks. She turned around and gazed at the mountains behind the house, thinking that somehow all this would pass and life would be simple and agreeable again, without all the problems of men and their demands. She vowed never again to get herself into a position where she was trapped into sexual situations in a remote place like this, where her future depended on her surrender and where she could be shamed in front of so many people.

Cherie sat there for a while, thinking about her ill mother and how important this job was to her. The bills were piling up daily for her mother's care and she needed all the money, all the overtime, she could get. As much as she loved Ron Wolter, and as much pleasure as Herb Melville had given her, her one overriding concern was her job, and that was what had initially weakened her resolve with Herb, weakened her knees and her ability to keep them together.

Just as she finished asking the servant for another lemonade, Herb came onto the terrace accompanied by the six-foot redhead she had seen alight for the big car. Pacing by her side was the docile but powerful German shepherd. Herb smiled and came over to Cherie's table.

"May we sit with you?" Herb asked gregariously.

Smiling with relief, Cherie said yes.

"Cherie, this is Vanessa Slade," Herb said. "A very good friend of mine. And this is Diablo." Vanessa beamed a smile, and Cherie thought she was the most beautiful woman she had ever seen, with lovely blue eyes, brilliant teeth in her smile, and a lovely body. The dog stepped over to Cherie and greeted her with a sniff to the back of her hand and a quick and hungry lick to her thigh just above the knee.

"I think he's hungry," Cherie laughed. "I'm pleased to meet you Vanessa. It's good to see a new face after all these days up here in the wilds."

Herb laughed good-naturedly. "I thought I'd put Vanessa in your charge, Cherie. She's just visiting us for a few days and won't be working the way we do. In fact, I think I'll give you the afternoon off to show her around, if you don't mind a different job for a while."

Cherie most certainly did not mind. Anything that kept her from the accusing glare of Diane and Ron, and the lewd leer of Cleophas, and the knowing glances of the rest of the work group, would be welcome. She had felt so uncomfortable all morning sitting by Herb's side, who she had been sure must hold the greatest contempt and hate for her.

"I'd be happy to show you all over the estate," Cherie said, "if you don't mind my boring company."

Vanessa gave her a friendly, even loving, and dazzling smile. "I'm sure I won't be bored," she said. "Let's just make sure we enjoy each other's company and don't allow boredom to set in." Cherie smiled, comfortable at last.

Herb stood up, smiling again. "Then I'll leave you two girls to enjoy the afternoon, and the rest of us can get back to work. Thanks, Cherie, you're a life-saver."

Cherie smiled. "Glad to help, Herb." She watched him walk away with a bouncy step.

Vanessa said, "Well, this should be nice, spending the afternoon with a lovely girl like you. I'd like a gin and tonic, how about you?"

Cherie hesitated. "Uh, well, I've never had one."

"Well, you will now." Vanessa waved to the servant, a young man who hurried over. "Two gee and tees," she said. "Lots of ice and not too heavy on the tonic."

Vanessa turned back to Cherie. "So what's it like up here? Nice, I'll bet. And a beautiful girl like you, I bet you have to fight all these men off."

Cherie didn't smile. I haven't been fighting hard enough, she said to herself as she once again recalled each wild session of sex she had enjoyed with three different men at the house. This very morning, she recalled, had been the last time, with Cleophas. Shaking her head, she tried to clear the memory from her mind.

While the two girls talked and Cherie lost her nervousness, the drinks arrived and Cherie found hers refreshing. It also went straight to her head, what with her lack of food this morning. Cleophas had allowed her no time for breakfast.

"You know, Cherie," Vanessa said, "you've got to watch out for these men. They have power and money and they're used to getting what they want. They just don't take no for an answer."

"Don't I know it," Cherie agreed.

"You mean, you've already been through it?" Vanessa asked.

Cherie hesitated, then nodded shyly.

"Have you, you know, had any real affairs?" Vanessa asked slyly, wrinkling her cute nose and patting the back of Cherie's hand where it lay on the table.

Cherie half opened her mouth, then tears filled her eyes.

Vanessa's voice was truly sympathetic. "Oh, darling, what did I say? Oh, I'm so sorry."

Cherie sniffed and shook her head. "It's not your fault. It's my problem."

The older girl squeezed Cherie's hand warmly. "Do you want to tell me? I'm a good listener, and I've had a bit of experience."

Cherie shook her head. "It's just too awful to talk about."

"Really? Why don't you let me be the judge of that?"

For a long time, the teenager said nothing, and then the story came out in small doses. "Herb, he came to my room, and, and we made love. I was a virgin when I got here, but I couldn't stop myself. He made me feel so good. We did it a few times, and then I did it with someone else, someone I really cared about."

"But you don't care about Herb."

"I do care about him, he made me feel good, I love him, but I think I'm in love with this other man. But just this morning, someone else came to my room, and I made love with him."

Vanessa stared in disbelief. "You mean, you've had sex with three men since you got here?"

Cherie nodded miserably. "It seems I can't help myself."

"I understand. There's nothing like a good, strong cock to make a girl feel heavenly." Vanessa ordered two more drinks. "You know, there's nothing really to worry about. It's all natural, especially when you've gone without it all your life. Just make sure you don't get pregnant, and you'll have a great time with your new-found sexuality. I mean, don't you feel a lot more complete now that you're a woman and not just a naive little girl? Look, you have the power to make a lot of men feel good while they're making you feel good yourself. What could be wrong with that?"

"But my mother taught me differently."

"Is your mother supporting you?"

"No, I'm supporting her. She's ill."

"Then she can't tell you how to make your living. If you have to make love to stay in good with your employers, then so be it. A girl has to survive in her own way."

"But I didn't do it to survive," Cherie insisted honestly. "I did it because it felt good, and I couldn't help myself."

Vanessa laughed. "Well, at least you're honest about that. Why don't you take me for a tour of the grounds?"

They got up and Cherie took the beautiful redhead girl all over the property, up to the gazebo and for a walk through the trees, while Diablo followed faithfully behind, occasionally wringing a squeal out of Cherie when his wet nose dipped under her skirt and prodded at the cleft of her bottom.

"Diablo is a bit naughty sometimes," Cherie commented good- naturedly.

Vanessa laughed. "Diablo? Oh, he's naughty, all right, but the best lover in the world, really."

Cherie smiled, not really comprehending Vanessa's meaning. "I love the smell of the trees up here. So clean and fresh. Nicer than the city."

"I love it here, too," Vanessa agreed. "This is my kind of place. It would be wonderful if it were just the three of us, you, me, and Diablo, without all the other men around. No girl needs a man when Diablo it around."

"I'll take your word for it. This is my favourite tree." Cherie stopped at a large pine and hugged the thick trunk.

Diablo trotted up and pissed on the tree, lifting his leg and giving Cherie a glimpse of his huge penis. It was truly an amazing and obscene sight, long, red, almost as thick as Cherie's wrist, and dripping moisture from the end. The innocent girl looked away.

"He's such a beautiful dog," Cherie said. "How long have you had him?"

"Oh, since he was a puppy," Vanessa said proudly. "I trained him myself."

"What tricks can he do?"

Vanessa smiled. "I'll show you later. Just give him a pet so he'll trust you."

Cherie squatted beside Diablo and stroked him all over while he licked her cheek. He was so big, so strong.

The two girls walked and talked for another two hours in the hills, until Cherie felt that she had never had such a dear friend before in her life. She came to trust Vanessa as she had never trusted anyone before. After a while they went back to the house and had another drink, and Cherie felt herself relaxing in Vanessa's company, feeling her inhibitions go, and telling the older girl all she wanted to know, as they slowly went through the big house, exploring areas that Cherie had never seen before.

They had one more drink on the terrace before Vanessa asked the servant to show them to her room. Vanessa walked in, followed by the faithful German Shepherd, Diablo, while Cherie waited at the door.

"Come on in, darling," Vanessa said warmly, then turned to the servant. "Please bring us another couple of drinks, will you, honey?"

"Yes, ma'am," the young man said.

Diablo walked quietly in and lay down in the corner, resting his chin on his paws. Cherie found the room opulent, with a king-size bed, thick, thick carpet, and a large mirror on the wall running almost the entire length of the bed. It occurred to Cherie that if she had been on this bed this morning she would have seen in the mirror exactly what she looked like having sex with Cleophas. The idea of watching herself in such a position, in such an activity, brought a blush to her cheeks.

There was a knock at the door and Vanessa answered it. It was Cleophas, and he wasn't smiling. Not this time.

"Cherie, what are you doing here, with Vanessa?" His words showed disapproval and suspicion, but of what Cherie had no idea.

"I I'm talking," the girl said simply.

"Just you leave her alone," Vanessa said, pushing him not roughly but firmly back toward the door. "She's perfectly all right here with me, not doing a thing wrong. And you, Cleophas, what business is it of yours?"

"I worried about her," the man said.

"You're worried about her," Vanessa scoffed. "Well, she can take care of herself just fine." She turned to Cherie. "Can't you, darling?"

Cherie nodded. "Yes. Yes, I'm just fine."

The older girl turned back to Cleophas. "Now you go. She and I have things to talk about, and they don't concern you." And she pushed a reluctant and hesitant Cleophas out the door and locked it.

"Men are such bores at times, aren't they, my darling?" Vanessa said. "Is Cleophas one of your, uh, friends here?"

Cherie stared at Vanessa, then suddenly burst into tears. Her pretty hands covered her face and her shoulders shook with the shame she felt for what she had done. The older girl hurried to her side and sat next to her on the bed, putting a warm arm around her shoulders.

"There, there, dear. It happens to almost every girl once in her life."

"But," Cherie sobbed, "with three men in four days, and one of them a black man. My mother would die. I would die if she found out. Oh, Vanessa," she moaned miserably. "I'm not a virgin anymore. No decent man will want me."

"How can you say that? You're a beautiful girl, and that's all that matters. You've got a perfect body, lovely breasts." Vanessa's hand cupped one of the firm, round orbs with appreciation. "You've got fantastic breasts. You don't mind if I touch, do you?"

Cherie felt her breast tingle, the nipple contracting automatically. "No, I guess I don't mind." She felt secure with Vanessa, another woman who seemed sympathetic and non- judgmental in any way. It was easy to have her breasts touched by another woman, gently and unselfishly.

Vanessa drew her hand away slowly and smiled. "You know, I'd like to photograph you. You're so lovely. I'm a photographer, you know, and I think you could make a fortune as a model."

Cherie smiled broadly. "You think so?"

"Without a doubt. You know, I have some fancy underwear, I bet you'd like to try on. Ever try on sexy underwear?"

The darling girl shook her head.

"It's lots of fun," Vanessa said, stepping over to her suitcase and opening it. She took out a thing that was red with black lacy things around the edges. "Try this on."

Cherie hesitated. "You think I should?"

"Of course. It was my idea. Just take off your clothes you won't get cold and try them on. We've got all afternoon. Here, get those stiff old things off and try on this all-in-one."

Cherie paused, then shrugged and stood up, beginning to unfasten her clothing. Vanessa cooed with appreciation when she saw Cherie's lovely, creamy-skinned body, the large, melon-like breasts with their pink nipples, the slender, shapely legs, the silky tuft of her golden pubic hair overlaying the plump labia and the warm cleft between them. The indent of her navel, the pert, round buttocks and the two dimples at the base of her back. The broad shoulders and graceful neck, the shell-like ears and fine jaw, cheekbones, and nose. Long, sweeping brown eyelashes and blue, doe-like eyes. She was the picture of innocent girlhood. It was a pity she had fallen in with these predators of men.

Cherie heard a growl from Diablo's direction and she turned. The dog was shifting nervously from foot to foot, his tongue hanging out as he panted impatiently. His mistress ordered him to sit, and, after a hesitation, he obeyed.

Vanessa helped Cherie into the one-piece affair, palming one of the delicious buttocks, one of the firm, jiggly breasts. When it was on, Cherie saw that her nipples peeked out through two round holes in the front and that there was a large split between the legs where her labia pouted out.

"Just lovely," Vanessa said, brushing the back of her hands over Cherie's tingling nipples. "Can I take some pictures?"

Cherie pulled a face. "Do you think you should? I mean, in this thing?"

"Especially in that thing. You look fantastic!"

Vanessa took the camera out of her suitcase and took a few shots, posing Cherie with her breasts lifted and in a wide-legged stance. Going up to Cherie, she put her hand between the girl's legs and found the moist slit. Cherie caught her breath when Vanessa's finger ventured into the damp split, touching her clitoris pleasurably as she spread the fat lips, widening the gape of the crotch split in the garment.

"That's it," said Vanessa. "That's the proper look."

Cherie blushed furiously as the other girl backed off and resumed taking pictures. As Vanessa gently posed her, Cherie felt more relaxed, something she probably could not have done if she had not already drunk several gin and tonics. Then they tried another undergarment, and another, each skimpier and more revealing than the one before, until finally Cherie found herself posing totally nude. When the drinks came, Vanessa answered the door and took them, and then the two girls went on as Cherie drank and got looser and looser and more uninhibited. Cherie never noticed nor cared when Vanessa took off her pants and blouse, but it seemed the most natural thing when, as the two of them laughed and joked, Vanessa pressed her near-naked body against Cherie's entirely nude one and kissed the younger girl square on the mouth.

Cherie responded to the kiss and allowed Vanessa to ease her down on the bed. Her mouth was all over Cherie's body now, her tits, belly and navel, thighs and knees. Vanessa's mouth sucked gently at those responding nipples. Cherie trembled with arousal when a soft, smooth, slender finger slipped into her tender, wet vagina, finding all the sensitive pleasure spots as only another woman could.

Cherie squirmed as two fingers now worked inside her pussy and the older girl's pinky finger slipped into her asshole. The younger girl's mind reeled at the thought of being loved like this by another person of her own sex. It was so wrong, yet so comfortably right-feeling. No aggressive, demanding opening of her body by a rough, self-centered male. No feeling of being exposed and degraded by a man. Vanessa felt like a sister, or a mother, to her, though if a mother, a very young one. It was the older woman's motherly treatment that had disarmed and relaxed Cherie, and now she felt no resentment or fear at being probed and felt and caressed. Vanessa's soft fingertip had found that certain joyful spot on the front wall of her vagina that no man had really properly found in the last four days, and Cherie squirmed and thrust her crotch against the other girl's hand. The two fingers in her cunt slithered wetly in and out while the smallest one tickled the sensitive inside surfaces of her rectum.

Oh, this was heaven, Cherie's emotions screamed through the haze of the drinks she had drunk.


Cleophas met Herb as the older man was going toward the stairs leading to Vanessa's room. Ron Wolter was standing nearby, having an after-work drink and wondering where Cherie had been hiding all that afternoon when she was expected to be taking notes and minutes at the meeting. He overheard a bit of the conversation between the boss and his black colleague, but it took him a while to digest it.

"What is Cherie doing up there with Vanessa?" Cleophas asked Herb suspiciously. "In fact, what is Vanessa doing here at all?"

Herb smiled smugly. "What do you mean, Clee?"

"I mean," said the big man, "that I've seen Vanessa operating before. I know what she does, and now I find Cherie, the youngest and most naive of all, up there in that bedroom with her. I know you're sweet on the little bitch, so why have you thrown her to the dogs? Literally."

Herb chuckled. "You want to find out, just come with me." And he walked ahead without waiting to see if his associate would follow. When they reached the top of the stairs, Herb walked on past Vanessa's door and to another one a few yards beyond it.

"It's this one," Cleophas corrected, but he saw Herb shake his head.

"This one," the Herb said, and Cleophas went into the next room with him.

Cleophas found himself in a dim room with a row of chairs lined up before what appeared to be a window looking into Vanessa's room, just a few feet from the bed.

"A two-way mirror!" Cleophas gasped. "You had it all set up from the beginning!" He looked around and saw a video camera pointed at the bed, already running and recording everything that was taking place on the bed. And there in the room were Vanessa and Cherie locked in a passionate embrace, the older girl's experienced fingers thrusting between the pink walls of the younger girl's tender, wet pussy.

"You see, Clee," Herb said. "I never expect a man to be any less than that, fuck what he can. When I was young, I fucked the boss's wife. And his daughter. I know what a man has to do. I'm a very fair man, you see. I understood that you wanted to fuck Cherie, because she's fuckable, and if you didn't want to fuck her, I wouldn't want to either. I'm a very fair and understanding man. But a woman has to be faithful, especially to me. If she fucks around, then I punish her, like Cherie's getting punished now, or soon will be. And I'm going to make sure she remembers her punishment. Of course, so will you, and you might not want her when her punishment is over." Herb gestured toward the camera. "She'll get one of the copies. Her mother will get another."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.