Her Week At Mountain Mansion - Cover

Her Week At Mountain Mansion

 

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Story of a naive young virgin girl, who gets invited to a week long company retreat to a mansion in the mountains. She is lulled into having sex with everyone there, including a couple of dogs. Her life becomes one sex-episode after another whenever the Company requires it of her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

The next morning, Ron Wolter lay in the bed in the room near Cherie's that no one knew he used. It had been a hard night after a very difficult day. He had sat with the group in the conference room through that afternoon, unable to take his eyes from Cherie, unable to keep his mind on his work. Cherie dared to look into his eyes and smile but only once, but she kept glancing apprehensively at Cleophas, who watched her fixedly and smiled knowingly at her whenever she chanced to glance his way.

Ron knew that Herb was holding the girl's hand under the table at times, saw her smile cooly at Herb when he perhaps stroked her leg under the table. The young man was hoping, wanting her to get up, slap the old man, and come flying into his arms, but he knew she could not do that. She had to go along with the boss as long as they were on his junket, and Ron appreciated that. But he dreamed of having her all to himself.

After work, they had all departed and Ron noticed that Cleophas edged close to the girl and lewdly palmed her plump ass while Herb wasn't looking. He saw the girl look up at him fearfully, for some reason afraid to say anything. Then they had dinner and Ron sneaked up to his secret room to stand guard of his secret love.

He had watched her approvingly as she had dressed in her jeans and flannel shirt to go out for a walk, not in the enticing nightgown she had put on the night before to wait for the intimate attentions of Herb and his giant fucking cock. She was really trying to get out of the room for a walk in the forest, away from Herb so that she could avoid another session with him, and Ron had begun to leave the room to somehow contrive to meet her out there in the trees in the warm evening to enjoy an encore of this afternoon's meeting in the linen closet, when he had seen the door open and an expectant Herb Melville walk in. If only she had gotten out five minutes earlier, she would have been clear and Ron would not have been forced to watch what had happened later.

At first the girl had not responded readily to his kissing and caressing of her ripe body Her arms hung at her sides while the older man stroked over her jean-clad thighs, butt, and tits. Then her pink nipples hardened and distended and her blonde head dropped back. Her knees went weak and she had begun to relax and he had removed her clothing piece by piece, spread her on the bed and licked her pussy, and then, when she was thrashing on the sheets with a hot need, he had levered himself over her and used his fist to guide his huge penis into her dear, sweet vagina, to the hilt, then began a smooth experienced fucking motion, battering her with his body while she whimpered and moaned with growing delight. She had come, and come again, her juices flowing like a river until Herb had finally given a guttural groan and expended himself inside her, mingling his seed with what Ron had flooded her with earlier.

They had lain together quietly for an hour, and then Melville had returned to his own sumptuous quarters, leaving the tender beauty rosy- cheeked, well-fucked, and radiant on the bed where she had lain until regaining her senses. Wiping tears from her face she had arisen, showered and dressed herself, and gone out for a walk in the trees behind the mansion. Ron hurried out and found her there in the shadows.

When she saw him, she gave a start, but then she ran to him and he took her in his arms, stroking her tenderly while she sobbed on his shoulder, and forgiving her for what he knew was not her fault. How could she tell a man like Herb no? And once she had let him touch her as she knew she must, how could she not respond? She nuzzled her face against his neck and cried hot tears, and he knew why she was crying and did not ask her to explain.

After that, they had walked and talked quietly, speaking of another meeting, under more discreet and secure circumstances than those of their first encounter in the linen closet. They held hands, and spoke of returning to the city and going out to dinner at nice restaurants together. Then, after two lovely, romantic hours, they parted with a deep, warm kiss and returned to their respective rooms.

But Ron didn't want to lose sight of her so he went to the empty room next to hers and spent the night in the dark looking at her beautiful body, naked to keep cool in the summer heat, stretched out on the bed.

Now he watched her lying there on her side with her front toward him, her pink-nippled tits enticing him, her thighs lying gracefully together, and the sunlight glistening on the golden tips of her pubic curls. She was the loveliest sight he had ever seen and he knew that he wanted to be able to wake up to the sight of her forever.

Ron watched her quietly, peaceful as she slept, his cock stiffening with arousal while he viewed her perfect, white body glowing in the morning light, and at that moment he noticed that her door was being slowly opened from outside.


Cleophas Powell walked quietly up the hall toward the room where he knew Cherie was staying. As he carefully and silently pushed the door inward it occurred to him that from where she slept, she could have easily looked out and seen the unabashed antics of him and Diane a few nights previously, and he understood why Herb had ordered them to do what they did down by the pool instead of in the privacy of their bedroom, where it would not have breached house protocol as they did in having wild intercourse at the poolside.

Cleophas gave a quiet sigh at the sight of her beautiful body innocently displayed in sleep. To make sure she really wasn't awake, he whispered her name at a volume that would have got the attention of anyone who was awake, but she didn't move. He stood there, wondering if he should wake her up, tell her he had seen her fucking Wolter in the storage room, and coerce her as little as possibly necessary into putting her body at his disposal for the next hour, before getting dressed and going down to the daily grind. He stood there, nearly salivating at the sight of her body, the crevice of her ass, the creamy-skinned, flowing columns of her legs, the strong expanse of her back, the buttery sweep of her blonde hair. It was a pity to have to wake her, and then he had an idea. Carefully, he unbuckled his belt.


Ron Wolter bolted upright on the bed as he saw Cleophas steal into the room, pause to gape at the girl's lovely nakedness, and then begin to undress. His eyes grew wide with horror as he began to understand what the black man had in mind. He saw Cleophas drop his pants, baring the giant, rounded muscles of his chest and arms, the rippled sinews of his belly, and the powerful ebony pillars of his legs. Ron had had no idea how well-built his black colleague was, down to the twisting cords of muscle at his knees and bulges of his calves. And the enormous penis that sprang forth from the curly wool of his crotch filled him with dread for the girl, for there was no doubt that he meant to do to Cherie what was most natural to any healthy man like Cleophas, what he himself and Herb had already done. It was of such a great size, hard and slightly curved like a rhino horn, dark and sleek and gnurled with twisting, purple veins and crowned with a flaring, mushroom-like head whose flanges spread to well over two and a half inches. In spite of his body-builder's physique and size, standing there with that awesome instrument jutting out massively into the room, he looked a bit like a small boy endowed with a grown man's penis, so out of proportion was it in comparison to Ron's own normally- and unimpressively-sized one. With horror, Ron saw the large hole in the end of Cleophas' cock, pink-lipped and exuding a flow of clear lubricating fluid that hung from the tip, a four-inch string of slippery goo that swung back and forth from the knob when he took his steps toward the bed.

Ron saw Cleophas crawl onto the bed behind the slumbering girl, his leaking prick trailing a string of slime across the bedspread, and lie behind her. Reaching out, he touched her shoulder softly, reverently, and then ran his fingertips slowly down her waist to the curve of her hip. Cherie stirred, rubbing her soft cheek on her arm where it lay, and, to Ron's dismay, stayed asleep. He had hoped she would awake, discover her visitor, and resist Cleophas' unsolicited attentions, but she remained solidly within the dream that seemed to be keeping a contented half-smile on her face.


Cleophas could not believe the soft perfection of her skin. She stirred slightly at his touch, softly murmured, "Oh, Ron!" and stayed obligingly asleep. Her body was the most beautiful thing he had ever touched, warm and smooth and tender, and he reached over her and palmed her large breast and felt the pink nipple respond immediately to the light pressure of his fingers. His lips brushed over her shoulder, her back, and the fragrant round cushions of her buttocks. She was divine, she smelled divine.

Pressing ahead, his face close to her bottom, Cleophas gently pushed his fingers into the cleft of her buttocks, searching for the orifices he knew would bring him pleasure within a few moments. He found her anus, that tiny, puckered, hole with its pink halo, and he held her asscheeks apart so he could watch it twitch in innocent reaction as he blew his warm breath across it. And just a fraction of an inch away he found the moist slit of her vagina between the furry, fat labia. When he lifted her upper thigh, the moist, pink lips of her cunt flowered open, and he could not refrain from running one of his thick, strong fingers directly through that opening and deeply into the warm, feminine channel beyond, feeling the tight, silky passage gripping him instinctively. He shuttled his finger back and forth in her slippery cuntal grasp, and the juices flowed and began to soak the whole tender, hairy area. He found the red clitoris and worked it carefully, gently, while the sensitive bud of flesh puffed up and emerged from its hooded sheath, and he found her automatically lifting her leg to give him easier access to that sensitive area.

Tiny moans began issuing from her throat and she uttered Ron's name once again. Cleophas laughed to himself at the thought that in her dream she was making love to Ron while in reality it would be his, Cleophas's, cock that was fucking her sweet, young pussy. He began to stroke his mammoth penis, which throbbed with a rhythmic beat, a huge black prong like a tree's branch growing from his loins. Before Ron's horrified eyes the head flared like the hood of an angry cobra ready to strike, the hole in the end blooming and oozing more clear, viscous liquid.

In the other room, Ron sprang up and dressed in desperation while the black man moved up behind the unsuspecting girl, who still hovered on the fringe of wakefulness. He lifted her upper leg and dropped it behind his hip, laying the broad, blunt tip of the gigantic shaft between the spread lips of her pussy.


In her dream, Cherie was in Ron's arms, trembling with excitement and love while he removed her clothes, his fingers searching out the moist recesses that brought her pleasure, sliding inside, his breath blowing across those sensitive spots, kissing her lovingly while she pressed her body against his nakedness as hard as she could. She was so in love and with Ron in a paradise of passion.


Ron dashed out into the hall, intending to go to Cherie's room and crash in on what was essentially an act of rape against a sleeping girl. And then he stopped. He saw Herb standing there in the hall talking seriously with Allison and showing no sign of being about to move. Ron didn't dare let the boss see him running up the stairs toward Cherie's room as it would draw attention and perhaps Cleophas and Cherie would be discovered in what would no doubt be a very incriminating circumstance for her, thus inviting Herb's vengeance. He stood a moment in feverish indecision and then slowly turned and went back to the room he had just left.

He found the scene advanced just a little, but at a critical juncture. Cherie's eyes were half-open and she was churning her hips in that familiar way of hers as the urgency of her feelings grew. Two of Cleophas' dark brown fingers were spreading her glistening, pink pussy lips apart and the shiny, bloated cockhead was pushing back and forth between those blossoming labia, threateningly, as the very tip sought the opening. Back and forth it slid on the film of his and her secretions, brushing across the tender, wet hole, searching for the precise point of entry, there, at the small slit between the puffy outer lips, her anus clenching spasmodically in anticipation, and then at last, suddenly, the broad, blunt tip of the cockhead caught there in that tiny pink loop of an opening, which reluctantly began to stretch, yielding to the inexorable male power of that massive shaft.

Cherie's eyes opened wide now in full consciousness and she smiled as she felt her grateful vagina opening to what she had dreamed and now thought was Ron's beloved penis, and she seemed to be looking straight at him, her lover of preference, when her mouth formed his name and he heard her say, "Oh, Ron, do it to me!"

Ron bit the back of his hand in dismay and then saw the great purple flaring head of Cleophas' cock pop inside her yielding cunthole and disappear into her delectable, delicate vagina. Her mouth and eyes opened wide as she felt her girlish orifice stretched like never before, but the pressure of the spongy cockhead against the sensitive front wall of her cunt brought a moan of pleasure even as she felt the discomfort of the massive entry. Ron could see her pink labia part and her slit being obscenely split and spread by the huge, horse-like penis as the black scrotum, weighted with testicles larger than golf balls, came to rest on the inside of her lower thigh.

Cleophas flexed his hips and buttocks with a deep grunt and drove upward into Cherie's tight vagina. He caught his breath and then gave a groan as her snug, wet pussy walls slid sensuously over his cock's head, sending millions of needles of unbearable pleasure lancing from that sensitive knob into his loins, and her damp pubic hair brushed the length of the shaft as it followed the throbbing knob deep into her reluctantly yielding passage. Drawing back slightly, he drove into her again, a bit deeper this time, and then again and again and again, carefully, deliberately, a little deeper each time until nearly the entire ten inches was sheathed in her wet warmth with each stroke.

With each invading thrust, Cherie gave a tiny, breathy grunt of surprised pleasure. She had never done it in exactly this position and she could not deny that it felt strange, different, and, yes, very, very pleasant. She felt a huge invasion of her inner softness and because of how big the penis felt, it occurred to her that it was possibly not Ron's, much more probably Herb Melville's, so she bit her lip at the thought that she had uttered the name of her younger lover aloud.

Cleophas began fucking with long, smooth strokes that delved into the girl's fertile womb deeper than she had ever before been entered, then drew out out until the flanges of the corona caught at the rim of her vagina with a soft, liquid plop. And in again, feeling her muscles instinctively clamp down on the cock that was giving her more and more pleasure with every stroke, the head driving up and down the delicate channel like a loving piston, oiled by her own glands with each deep, probing stroke. The black man's powerful thighs surged against her spongy bottom, spreading the round cheeks, his bristly, coarse pubic hair pressing tightly into the cleft and tickling her tender asshole, driving her mad with excitement.

Whimpering with pleasure, Cherie moved her hips strongly backward and then forward in small, twisting circles.

In and out, in and out, and she felt her womb expand with every incredibly deep stroke. And just as she was about to twist around and confront her mysterious lover, he increased the tempo, depth and strength of his fucking strokes. driving inside her as high as her navel. Cherie cried out with joy and her hips followed his rhythm as she writhed on the bed in graceful undulations, her left leg lifted high to grant full access to her steaming depths to the unknown lover's incredible, pleasure-giving prick. It felt so good, soooo gooooood, each delicious fuck that drove so wonderfully up into the hot, tight, wet channel of her widely split cunt. Lewd liquid slurping sounds accompanied each lovely thrust. It felt so good that it was a long time before Cherie realized that it didn't quite feel like Herb's soft paunch pushing against her ass and when she slid her hand down her belly to tentively touch the in-pushing cock she knew that that huge member was much too large to be that of her beloved Ron. With a sharp intake of breath it dawned that it was the cock of neither of her chosen lovers that was drawing pleasure from and giving such joy to her sizzling young cunt.

Ron stood in the shadows of his room, gnashing his teeth with rage. The poor girl had been truly fooled into thinking that this was someone with her whom she had been with before. He could see her beautiful body jerking on the mattress, her left hand hooked around that upper thigh to pull it high and away from the other; her big, round breasts lolling on her chest, almost defying gravity; the fluffy bush at the point of penetration where her pussy lips were doubled over, spread so wide and stretched thin around the unbelievable, shining girth of the black, vein- gnurled penis. It drew out with an audible wet sound, then vanished again into the girl's white belly, over and over. Each thrust she received with a tiny, hiccuping whimper. She seemed lost in passion, the pure joy of fucking and being fucked.

Cherie cried out again and again with a joy she had never felt before. The power of the huge cock was more than she could deny. She knew she had to kiss this man, this unknown lover, join her mouth to his even as their genitals were joined now. Wetting her lips and opening them, she turned her head to meet this fantastic lover.

And found herself staring into the dark eyes and face of Diane's lover Cleophas.

"Oh!" she cried, stilling the movements of her body, her gaze frozen in horrified fascination on the man's passionate, dark face. "Oh, it's you!" she gasped, trembling head to toe, feeling more exposed and invaded and shamed than ever before in her life even while her entire body glowed in the extremes of her excitement.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.