Her Week At Mountain Mansion - Cover

Her Week At Mountain Mansion

 

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Story of a naive young virgin girl, who gets invited to a week long company retreat to a mansion in the mountains. She is lulled into having sex with everyone there, including a couple of dogs. Her life becomes one sex-episode after another whenever the Company requires it of her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Cherie rolled over with a start, looked at the alarm clock, and remembered that it was Sunday, their only day-off on this intensive working week. She felt warm and relaxed, extremely relaxed, and she suddenly noticed she was not wearing her nightgown. It was a moment before it dawned that she had not gone to bed with it on the night before and then the awful truth struck her fully in the chest. She remembered vividly watching Diane and Cleophas making love by the pool, Herb Melville stealing in, how embarrassed and vulnerable she felt at being caught doing that to herself. How he had soothed her, reassured her, stroked her, and ultimately seduced her, entering her from behind and taking her to the heights of ecstasy. She shivered at the thought even as she berated herself for her weakness. She was no a longer virgin, no longer the good girl that her mother had taught her to be. She had become another one of the many who did those dirty things with men. And the thought of it caused her heart to beat faster. Now that she had done it once, she would almost certainly be expected to do it again, what with Herb around and lusting for her as he did. She recalled how he had lain beside her last night, stroking her most sensitive areas and whispering in her ear the sexiest things she could imagine, intimate details of how her face and body looked to him, how sweet her pussy felt, how he wanted her always. It had pleased her to have such power over such a powerful man, that her body could bring her that power and joy while it gave pleasure and joy at the same time. Running her hands up her inner thighs, she felt the thick crust of Melville's dried cum caked in her pubic hair and on the inner surfaces of her labia, and a wave of panic passed through her. Yes, she had done it and received his hot, sticky, fertilizing seed into her most private feminine passage, without having protected herself. She could very well fall pregnant with Herb's child, swelling, round and grotesque, for all to see until the baby appeared to declare her shame to the whole world. She would be too ashamed to ever show her face at church again, would never be able to look her mother in the eye.

The question in her mind was how to protect herself. It had never been a problem before now, while she had remained meticulously untouched by any man, to matter what the subtle feminine urges she was subject to could bring. But now she was faced with the danger of being destroyed by her own, new-found weakness. What would she do if Herb no, rather when approached her again with his desires, which she had already found herself too weak to resist. She supposed she should be looking for some birth control pills, but where did you get such things up here in the mountains? Could she leave for a few hours and run down to a doctor. What about condoms? Cleophas and Diane and Vic and Sue obviously didn't use them, so did anyone have them?

Did she dare refuse Herb the next time he wanted to make love to her? Would he understand her fears, or even care? Could she refuse him, did she have the strength? He had excited her to such a degree the night before that she had melted before the power of his probing fingers and thrusting penis. The chances were she would be weak again, next time he wanted to use her body. Granted, she would have rather had her first experience with Ron Wolter, but now that Herb had made her his, she felt herself filled with admiration and adoration for the older man. She decided she must be in love with him somehow. How else could she explain her surrender to his lust last night and her physical longing this morning to do it again? Rising, Cherie walked into the bathroom for a shower to remove the residues of Herb's loving, his sperm from the inner surfaces of her silky thighs, resolving to approach Diane and seek her advice.

Later, she found Diane in the gazebo among the trees behind the house. The older girl was drinking a mai tai and smoking a cigarette and she smiled pleasantly when she saw Cherie.

"How are you this morning, Cherie?" she said. "Enjoying your day off?"

"I'm just fine, Diane," Cherie replied. "I just got up. I guess the last two days' work has taken a lot of energy."

"It usually does on these things. Sometimes I wish I was just an average typist, but I've got this talent for shorthand, you know, and that's what they need us for up here."

"Shorthand was always easier for me than for a lot of other girls."

"You ever notice, though, that there aren't any older women here, or fat and frumpy ones?"

Cherie thought a moment. "Is it always this way?"

"Always," Diane affirmed. "You've got to be able to do the job, but doesn't it look like the job involves more than just secretarial skills?" Cherie remembered last night with Herb and she nodded. "You've been here before."

"I was here on the last one a year ago. The week starts out intensive and the execs get a lot of things laid out for the year ahead, or at least they think they do, but then things get more, well, festive toward the end. I met Cleophas here last time."

Cherie repressed a grimace of distaste at the idea of making love to the black man. "You've been, uh, together a year?"

Diane shook her head and smiled. "No, I was with... someone else. Cleophas and I started going out a couple of months ago." Diane gazed blankly at the trees as she remembered how she had begun sleeping with Herb and every night and then, very unexpectedly, had been seduced by Cleophas up in one of the rooms in the empty wing. He had been forceful and would not be put off and Diane had surrendered to his masculine strength and enormous cock. They had met secretly for the rest of the week, in their certain room, and had become openly attached on returning to the city. Herb had been disappointed, she knew, for he had mentioned it to her in passing, but he had said no more about it and Diane's job had never been in question, so she assumed the big man's ego had not been so damaged.

"Diane," Cherie said diffidently, looking at her shoes. "Do you have any of those things, those rubber things?"

"Rubber things?"

Cherie had trouble getting the word out. "Condoms?" "What would I need condoms for?" Diane asked, then laughed. "If I told Cleophas to wear one of those things, he'd leave me. No, I've got pills."

"Do you think you could lend me some?" Cherie asked in a quiet voice.

Diane stared at her. "You can get them from any doctor back in town."

Cherie looked at her miserably. "But I need them now. I need something now."

"Well, if you need them now, it's too late to start taking pills. Is something going on that I don't know about?"

Cherie stared at Diane with eyes appealing for understanding. "So who is it, Cherie?" Diane probed. "I thought you weren't the kind who did."

Cherie remained silent, her mask beginning to crack. She didn't want anyone to know, but she need help.

"So who have you been fucking?" Diane asked, and Cherie winced at the sound of the forbidden word. "Not Vic, he was with Allison last night, I know that. Ron? I know he likes you, but someone saw him with Sue late last night. So who?" She waited for a reply. Sam Wilson? No, he was drunk and almost asleep. Pete Brown? Cecil Parker, the Englishman?

"No!" Diane exclaimed, shaking her head in disbelief. "Not Herb. You didn't go to bed with Herb?" But she read in Cherie's face that she had hit right on it and she licked her lips as she remembered how the Boss's expert cock had driven her crazy, again and again during the whole week last year, even though she had had Cleophas on her mind.

"How was it?" Diane prodded. "Did you like it?"

Cherie stared at the other girl, then hid her face behind her hands.

"How was it?" Diane insisted.

Cherie dropped her hands to her lap. "I liked it," she confessed. "It was very nice."

"I'll bet. How many times?"

"Just once."

"And you're afraid of getting pregnant."

Cherie nodded.

"Well, there's always a danger of that, but then again, you might be all right. It only happened once."

"But," Cherie said hesitantly, "it might happen again."

Diane nodded. "Oh, it will, you can bet your little butt on that."

"But I'm frightened."

"Don't be frightened," Diane said flippantly. "Just fuck and forget it. This only happens once a year, and if Herb likes you, you can't go wrong, not in this company. Just keep him happy and you'll be riding in a Mercedes."

Cherie sat looking at Diane and wondered if the older girl could ever understand what was on her mind. There was a whole week to go up here at the mansion and anything could happen, especially if she didn't protect herself. She shook her head and fell silent, resolving to make the most of the week and handle the problems later. That was all she could do.


Ron Wolter was having a hard time seeing past his frustration concerning Cherie that was growing by the hour. Sure, he had had Sue Midori at his disposal for sex, but Ron's desire for the innocent-faced blonde was growing, not diminishing, with time.

It was Tuesday, three days and two nights after he had watched her surrender her virginity to Herb Melville, and he had returned regularly to the room that everyone but he and Sue thought was not being used and watched the goings-on in there. Sunday afternoon, Ron had gazed longingly at her as she returned from the gazebo and her talk with Diane and been met by a smiling Herb. Adoringly, she had smiled back, and Ron was rent with jealousy to see that look in her eyes for the middle-aged owner of the corporation. Taking her hand, Herb had led her inside and up to her room where from his secret room Ron had watched as the man had taken the trembling and shy but pliant girl in his arms and kissed her, then carefully undressed her, laid her on the bed to lick the tender, moist split of her cunt and bring her to whimpering arousal, then hoisted himself over her and fed his giant cock into that hot, wet hole between her raised and parted white thighs. At that point, Ron had seen her eyes, filled with a dark, smokey wonder, lock with those of the man on top of her as he then began to fuck smoothly and deeply up between her legs. Chewing his sleeve, Ron had seen again the erotic sight of the young girl in the throws of ecstasy as Herb's gelatinous buttocks moved up and down between her firm thighs, his thick, pink cock vanishing between her wide- split pussy-lips while his enormous balls thwacked down between her spread buttocks against her innocently exposed anus, her large breasts bulging out to the sides beneath the pressure of his hairy chest. She had lost all control, kissing the man and enfolding him in her arms and legs, grunting and coming while he filled her with his hot creamy seed again.

Ron had become obsessed with her, following her at a distance around the estate, unseen again when Herb had fucked her in the gazebo, seemingly uncaring that anyone could see them. But by then the affair between the Boss and the Secretary was known to everyone in the house. It was as if Herb wanted everyone to know that he had himself another girl, even younger and more beautiful than Diane, who had embarrassed him before, who loved the feel of the fucking he gave her and was his alone.

It was because his ego had suffered a terrible blow when Diane had taken up with his colleague. Ron happened to know that revenge was being planned against her for that faut pas, something that would horrify Diane if she heard about it. Herb had planned it for the last day, on Sunday, when they always had a celebration for members of that exclusive party. For special entertainment Herb had booked Vanessa Slade and her trained German shepherd Diablo, and Diane was going to be doing a tandem act with the dog. Cleophas didn't know about it yet, but he would have to go along when the time came. Ron had no intention of telling anyone; it was none of his business and it was not his place to try to upset the boss's plans.

But that was in the future. The past was much more vivid in Ron's imagination. Herb had gone on using Cherie's increasingly willing and responsive body. Last night after dinner he had taken her into the library, just off the conference room, after the day's business had ended. Ron had passed by the half-open door by chance and seen Cleophas and Diane peeking through the aperture. Ron had joined them out of curiosity and they had gestured him to silence.

Again Ron had found himself burning with frustration and jealousy as he had seen what was going on. Their clothes were strewn over the floor and Herb was sitting on the couch, feasting on her pink-nippled tits while the girl kneeled, straddling his thighs, her plump, round asscheeks bouncing up and down, his great cock vanishing between them. Her head was thrown back, her breath rasping in her throat as her blonde hair flowed over her shoulders and down her back like melted gold. With every downward plunge of her lovely bottom, the perfect white globes rippled, and each time they rose the fat cock emerged from within her and drew out pink ridges of inner cunt flesh, while her innocently-exposed, pinkish asshole winked from between her parted buttocks at the three who were watching. It was a scene of supreme lewdness as far as Cherie was concerned, taken from her usual passive role and put into an active position. Herb was doing his best to convert her into a whore and he appeared to be doing a damn good job of it.

So Ron was very preoccupied when he left the meeting at the noon break on Tuesday. He had watched her all that morning, unable to keep his thoughts on the work. Cherie's eyes were usually on Herb, not watching Ron as much as she had the first two days, except once when he had caught her gazing at him and she had averted her eyes when he saw her. It was as if she were still interested in him but did not dare pursue that interest, or that she now found herself too busy or too contented or too sexually enthralled to divide her time.

So for Ron it was completely unforeseen when, as he was pacing in frustrated nervousness up the hall a quarter of an hour after they had broken for lunch he saw Cherie turn into the utility room, for some reason or purpose. Ron stopped by the door, shaking and wondering what he should, or could do. And then he steeled himself and turned in.

Closing the door part-way, he saw her searching on the shelves for something.

"Need something?" he asked quietly.

Cherie turned, and her cheeks reddened and her breathing quickened. She stammered a moment, then said, "I'm looking for a new steno book. I've gone through mine already."

The girl herself was flustered at the sight of the man she thought was the handsomest she had ever met. Ron had still not stopped appearing to her as she slept, and last night he had made love to her in her dreams, but that was all private to her and secret. No one, especially not Herb, must ever know how she felt about the younger man. After all the intimate hours they had spent together in the last three days, Herb would be extremely offended to know that Cherie could not get her mind off Ron.

But seeing him now, here in this room where she had seen Vic and Sue doing it Saturday afternoon, alone, had set her heart into a racing tempo. Sex had taken place in this room, and now here she was face to face with the man of her dreams. Her breasts heaved and she felt herself trembling like a frightened doe.

Ron saw the heaving of those massive and shapely tits and was drawn irresistibly forward to her.

"I think they're up here," he said, reaching up and encircling her waist as he pulled a steno book off the top of the stack on one of the upper shelves. "Here you go."

Taking it from him, she said, "Thank you. I had to get ready for the two o'clock session." She smiled up at him, mindful that his arm was still around her waist and the feeling of it made her weak. She seemed to sag against him.

Ron gave the slightest pull and she fell against his chest. Both of his arms encircled her and he pulled her again, harder, and her head fell back, her mouth open to feed her needing lungs. Ron kissed that cherry- lipped mouth, his tongue going into it and finding her own probing and wet, her perfect teeth digging at his lips. Her breasts throbbed against him and one of his hands dropped down to her ass to press her loins hard against him. Cherie caught her breath at the more intimate touch and her arms went around his neck.

"Oh, Ron, oh, Ron," she chanted, kissing the side of his neck. "Oh, Ron, please stop, you've got to stop."

But Ron didn't stop. He blew in her ear and brought one hand up to cup one of her superb, large breasts. He felt the nipple grow and slipped his hand inside her gown's top to touch the bare skin of that lovely mound. Cherie was fairly panting with excitement that she tried to, but could not, suppress. He could feel her hips pushing against him in short, hard movements and his fingers reached down and found the hem of her dress, drawing it up in back until it bunched over his wrist and his hand plunged down the back of her panties.

All the while, Cherie was panting and groaning, "Oh, no, oh, no, Ron. Herb will kill me. He'll kill me." Yes, she was terrified that something would happen here that would spoil her relationship with Herb, her boss and her only lover. She certainly didn't want to be disloyal to the older man, did not want to ever be that kind of a girl. One man at a time was enough. She supposed she must be in love with Herb how else could she explain the way he made her feel in bed?--but she was still so attracted to Ron and excited by him that she knew she couldn't trust herself.

Ron had her dress unbuttoned now and one of her crimson nipples lay hard, elongated and tingling against his lapping tongue and sucking lips. His other hand was sliding between her bottom cheeks, the middle finger stabbing and tickling at her moist, clenched asshole and then moving down to the slit of her vagina from behind. He found that hair-rimmed hole already wet with long pent-up sexual arousal as his middle finger slid into her to the second knuckle. He had had no idea that he had been in her thoughts for so long, that her every dream had been of him.

"Aaah," she groaned. "Oh, Ron, we can't do this. Herb will kill me."

Ron groaned, knowing he should stop this lest the young girl run afoul of her powerful, older lover, yet he could no more stop himself than change the tides. With some difficulty, he slid two fingers up into her slippery cunt and felt her squeeze him with those phenomenal muscles. Damn, she was tight! His cock ached to feel the grip of that girlish tightness and he knew he couldn't stop himself until he had experienced that ecstasy. He began frigging her gently with his two fingers thrusting up under her from behind. Her breath came in panting gasps in his ear.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.