Her Week At Mountain Mansion - Cover

Her Week At Mountain Mansion

 

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Story of a naive young virgin girl, who gets invited to a week long company retreat to a mansion in the mountains. She is lulled into having sex with everyone there, including a couple of dogs. Her life becomes one sex-episode after another whenever the Company requires it of her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Cleophas led Diane by the hand out into the pool area to the same place they had spent the night before making love. They both wore terrycloth robes and nothing else.

"Why do we have to do it out here again?" Diane fretted as she trotted along behind Cleophas. "What's wrong with a nice, private bedroom? I'm beginning to get self-conscious."

"Orders," Cleophas said. "We've got to fuck out by the pool until further notice. That's all I know."

"Is this my punishment for getting together with you?" Diane asked. "Or is it something else?"

"Maybe your punishment, but Herb doesn't seem to care that much. I'll ask him tomorrow just what he's got in mind, but right now, let's just do it and enjoy it."

They stopped by the padded chaise longe by the pool and shed their robes. Herb had had the chaise put there for them, comfortable and very useful, on a large square of carpet. As soon as Diane saw Cleophas' superb, dark body, she caught her breath, just as she always did when she saw him. He was large and smooth-skinned, with muscles those of a body- builder, huge shoulders, chest, and arms, strong thighs and buttocks. But his cock was the most amazing thing about him, two and a half inches thick, and ten inches long, with an angry-looking purple head with wide, raw-looking flanges and a flaring hole in the end that had the ability to shoot a wad of cum more than a yard--that was, if it happened to shoot somewhere outside of a woman's pussy. That was another amazing thing about Cleophas: his ejaculatory power was amazing. He would always come like a horse, an incredible amount of thick, hot white cream that would fill a girl to the scuppers. Diane happened to know that he had already made three of the girls at the office pregnant. Whenever they made love, it always ran out of her pussy like a leaky faucet for a long time afterward, especially if she was standing up.

Diane's hand went directly to that giant penis and her mouth watered as she sank to her knees and parted her lips to take the broad head into her warm, soft mouth.


Cherie heard voices from the pool area and looked up from the book that she couldn't keep her mind on anyway. As she anticipated a repeat of the former night's wicked erotic performance, an involuntary blush of excitement mantled her cheeks as she rose slowly and went cautiously to the window, and across the way Ron watched her breasts bounce firmly with her walk at the same time as he was arranging Sue beneath him. As she parted her thighs for him, Sue purred up at him, very quietly, for she was watching Cherie herself and wondering what was happening down by the pool that the young virgin seemed to be so interested in.

Cherie kneeled on the couch situated by the window and peeked over the back and down at Diane and Cleophas below. She gasped and pressed her knuckles to her lips at the sight of the other girl with half Cleophas' giant, black penis buried in her face. It was so big. Huge! She found it hard to believe that Diane could have had that thing in her last night. How could her young vagina stretch that far, even with practice? Cleophas was gripping her head gently, pulling her mouth back and forth over his glistening shaft. The longer Cherie watched, the more excited she became. Oh, if only she weren't so inexperienced and afraid of life. She could be doing the same thing with Ron and enjoying herself this weekend. If only- - But no, she wasn't that kind of girl. She would have to satisfy her curiosity by watching. She passed her hands down over her big, hard bosoms and found the nipples erect and tingling. Her whole body was covered with goose-bumps. One hand passed down over her belly and the fingertips brushed through her feminine fur, to the warm, damp slit her fingers were coming to know so well. With a sigh she cupped her hand over her pussy and her middle finger found that certain spot on her clitoris, just a fraction of an inch forward of the virginal opening of her vagina. Parting her supporting knees wide, she pushed her buttocks rearward and lifted her hips, beginning to pump them forward and back.

Her excitement grew as Cleophas laid Diane back on her bed, parted her legs and buried his lips against her hot, needing pussy. Cherie could see his pink tongue lapping at Diane's open cunt and the sight drove her to new heights of vicarious, girlish excitement. Her breathing began to quicken and the clitoris she was rubbing began to throb harder and harder. She thought that this would be one of those times when she actually climaxed from the administrations of her own fingers. She could feel her orgasm building and she knew it would not be long.


Herb Melville walked down the dim corridor toward Cherie's room. He had put her here, in this new wing, all alone, so that she would not be disturbed. In the hall outside her room, he stopped before a small painting hanging on the wall, and moved it to the side. There on the wall was a peep-hole that he had had installed there last year. One glance through it told him that the exhibition of the two down by the pool was giving pleasure to more than just them who were participating.

There, looking over the windowsill and kneeling on the couch with her back and round, loaf-like buttocks toward him, was the lovely girl Herb had picked out for himself the moment he had seen her just five days before after he had seen her in the main office and contrived to have her sent to him for the interview in his office. Through the virtually transparent material of her gown he could see the crease between her asscheeks and beneath that the tips of her fingers where they worked in her hungry slit. He could even see outlines of her pubic hair where her labia peeked back between her thighs.

With a deep breath to calm himself, Herb Melville turned the knob of her door and walked silently in, across the room and to the side of the couch where Cherie was kneeling.

"It looks like it was too hot for them to stay in their bedrooms tonight," Herb said softly.

Cherie caught her breath, jerking her hand from between her legs and pulling her gown closed over her breasts in an ineffectual gesture. Straightening up, she still stayed kneeling on the couch, hugging herself tightly and ashamedly trembling before his gaze.

"Oh, Mr. Melville," she squeaked. "I didn't hear you come in."

He smiled. "The doors are very well hung. Like Cleophas. And you can call me Herb."

Cherie nodded, trying to still her trembling. It crossed her mind that under other circumstances she might have screamed at him to get out of her room, but then she remembered that this was his house and that he was her boss, a very powerful man, and that she needed this job so very badly, for her mother's sake. He seemed so benevolent and disinterested standing there in his pyjamas and robe and slippers.

"I just happened to notice..." She felt that was a lame excuse for he must have seen her gaping down that Diane and Cleophas. Had he also seen what she would doing to herself? The thought brought a furious blush to her cheeks.

Herb smiled again. "Don't be embarrassed," he said understandingly. "All girls are curious until they find out for themselves. Up here, we work hard, and we play hard. Right now, Diane and Cle are playing. Everybody's entitled to unwind. Even you."

Cherie was still fighting to control her trembling. "I... I was reading and I heard a noise. I didn't know what it was. Oh, I'm so ashamed!" Cherie exclaimed and dropped her eyes, putting one hand to her face.

Melville moved over to her side and put a gentle arm around her shoulders. "Nothing to be ashamed about. This is what the real world is all about. To tell the truth," he whispered conspiritorially, "I enjoy watching myself, though watching never takes the place of really participating. Oh, now look at that." He pushed her very gently back into her spying position so that she could look down on the action that had been staged especially for her benefit, so that the curves of her lovely, round asscheeks broke through the wall of the chiffon she wore. His hand lingered on her back and massaged her very lightly between her shoulders.

Below them, Diane was lying back on the bed with her hips at the edge of the mattress and her legs spread wide. Cleophas was kneeling on the carpet between her knees with his massive, long cock in his hand, pushing the broad, purple tip of it into Diane's waiting cunthole.

"Oh, my!" Cherie breathed, then blurted. "Oh, my! I had no idea." Chills of vicarious arousal coursed up her back from her tail bone to the nape of her neck where Herb was gently kneading her tense muscles.

"Amazing, isn't it?" Herb commented, lightly rubbing his hand across her shoulders. "I'd say to you, Cherie, to just relax and enjoy what you're watching. Really, Cleophas has the biggest member that I've ever seen. Just relax and watch the action. You need to unwind too."

Cherie nodded, spellbound by what she was seeing as the huge, black penis disappeared into Diane's pussy, spreading the hairy labia to the sides as it sank inside her. She heard the other girl's moan of intense pleasure at the penetration and transferred herself into the wild, illicit act taking place.

"Just think of how she's feeling, Cherie, with that great big thing inside her, giving her the greatest joy that a woman can feel," Melville crooned. "I'll bet you'd like doing that."

Cherie wondered about that. Her eyes burned as she watched the glistening black cudgel thrusting in and out of Diane's hot hole. What it must feel like, something that big! In that tender channel between Diane's legs. How could any woman take such a huge object inside her? It was beyond her imagination.

"Oh, Mr. Melville, uh, Herb," Cherie purred. "I've never seen anything like it in my life. Really, I never have."

Herb nodded, his hand rubbing a bit harder, massaging her neck and shoulders and then down lower in the hollow of her back. "He does have the biggest penis around, but technique is also important in love-making. Fortunately, Cleophas has both."

Cherie nodded, relaxing to his touch. He, Cleophas, certainly did have technique, she thought as she watched his lewd, expert thrusting. Diane was going out of her mind, panting and writhing in ecstasy. The blonde teenager, feeling terribly self-conscious, would have liked to get up and put on something less revealing, but she didn't want to break the dreamy spell she found herself in or upset the all-powerful Melville, so she kneeled there in quiet docility while his hands roamed over her back. She was so fascinated and aroused with the sight of what was going on below that she felt herself relaxing under the older man's hands. Cleophas had crawled up over Diane now and with clenching buttocks was shafting the girl beneath him deeply. Cherie could hear the wet, sucking sounds of sex coming from their busy, joyous sex organs as they fucked merrily away.

Melville's other hand came over and palmed her shoulder, stroking her and calming her as Cherie trembled like a frightened doe, and then it moved down and, while Cherie held her breath, gently cupped her large, firm right breast. He squeezed it softly and then his fingertips tickled around the edges of her nipple, and she gasped in horrified anticipation. No one had ever, ever touched her breast, but now Herb was doing it, and strangely, she was relaxing to his touch.

"You have lovely breasts," Herb said. "I bet you're proud of them."

"Uh, yes " she choked out as his hands moved back and forth between the ripe, tingling mounds. Then his hand moved inside her gown and touched the flesh of her big, round tits directly, brushing her hardening, burgeoning nipples with his palms. "Aaah," she breathed, just slightly louder than the sound of her own panting.

"You like that?"

Cherie was afraid to say no, and if she had, it would have been a lie. Having him touch her long-neglected breasts had a calming effect and she had vague thoughts of Ron Wolter, here with her, touching her breasts, and maybe doing to her what Cleophas was doing to Diane. She felt her hips begin to shake and then suddenly Herb's hand was smoothing over the agitated, gown-covered, globes of her round bottom, moving back and forth between the two ripe moons.

"This should help you relax," he said, running his fingers up and down the cleft, from the tailbone, slowly downward into the deep, warm canyon, to her perineum, just above the moistening opening of her sex.

Cherie gasped as he touched her so close to her vagina. No, it wasn't helping her relax at all. It was making her more and more aroused as she watched Cleophas lie back on the bed to let Diane climb astride him and fit the great knob of the dark shaft into her. Diane's plump asscheeks began to slowly ride up and down over her lover, taking the amazing shaft deeply inside her. Cherie knew that Herb really shouldn't be touching her like this, but he was just trying to make her relax and feel at ease after all, wasn't he? She was afraid to tell him to stop, and afraid not to tell him so. Just now, one fingertip was prodding ever-so- gently at her tender anal opening and she clenched her asscheeks and muscles reflexively, trapping the thin fabric and two of his fingers between them.

Down below, Diane was posting above Cleophas as if she were riding a well-trained trotting horse. It was a sight erotic in the extreme as she bounced up and down on the rigid black penis, taking nearly the whole incredible length, her head thrown back and her firm tits shaking with each movement.

Now Herb's hand was stroking the back of Cherie's thighs, and very carefully raising the hem up the back of them to bare the flesh an inch at a time. Warning alarms sounded in the girl's confused brain, but she fought against panic, remembering that the gown itself was nearly transparent and the boss would be seeing nothing that he had not already virtually seen. Inch by inch it slid up, until the hem cleared the backs of her thighs, slowly baring her luscious buttocks, and then lay bunched up on her lower back as she kneeled there in subservient surrender, exposed to his caresses. Again Cherie thought of Ron Wolter and wondered what he was doing, having no idea that less that ten feet away he was lying with his cock deeply buried in Sue Midori's pussy and watching everything that Herb did to her. He, and Herb, now saw her ripe, round buttocks and the plump, furry labia that peeked back between her slightly- parted thighs. He could see Melville stroking those lovely upturned asscheeks as Cherie peered down on the activities of the couple fucking in the courtyard. He watched Melville tenderly nudge her knees wider apart so that her asscheeks parted widlely and her pussy-lips flowered open and revealed the slick, moist inner petals and above that, the innocent, pinkish bloom of her asshole. He watched Herb put his finger there and tickle it lightly.

"Please don't," Cherie whimpered. "No one has ever touched me there."

Herb chuckled warmly. "Don't you like what I'm doing? Doesn't it feel nice?"

"Yes," she confessed, glancing away from him. "But I'm so ashamed. I mean, I've never done this with anyone before."

"Don't be ashamed. Just learn to relax and like it. I won't think any less of you for it." He ran his fingertip along the wet slit of her vagina, delving just inside the opening, feeling the free-flowing juices which she could not suppress. He nudged her knees wider still and found the button of her clitoris below the tight, never-penetrated opening. With a jerk at his touch, Cherie groaned and her bottom pushed back automatically toward the overpowering caress.

"Oh, God!" she moaned. Her hand flew to her mouth in dismay at what she had allowed to spurt from her lips.

"It feels good, doesn't it? And you can call me Herb," he told her. "So, if it feels good, you have a right to some of it." His fingers moved gently between the plump labia and around just inside the entrance of the virginal channel, careful not to ravage her hymen before the proper time came. His thumb flicked lightly at her anus and she opened her legs a bit wider, turning her hips up to receive the pleasure he was giving her.

Cherie agonized over how she was behaving, asking herself how she could do this, let this older man touch her so intimately while she brazenly gawked at the lewd display taking place below her. She was no better than those two down below. The only difference was that no one was watching her, that she was not doing what she was doing in a conspicuous place in front of an audience of undetermined number or so she believed. As Herb manipulated her throbbing pink clitoris and stirred his fingers around just inside the tight, throbbing ring of her vaginal opening, Cherie's hips began shaking with insuppressible longing. A fire was burning through her fertile, nubile belly and was centered in that never- entered and now hungering hole that she had kept untouched all her young life and which now longed for grown-up attention.

From where Ron lay, watching the angelic young girl that he loved losing her composure through the feelings that the fifty-year-old head of the corporation was creating in her with his experienced fingers, he could see almost everything that Herb Melville could. The thin, pink inner lips of her pussy flowered open to accept his pleasurable attentions and her feminine glands gave forth their liquid reward, which coated his fingertips and began to dampen her soft muff of hair and the backs of her thighs. She was so very wet! Ron was amazed at how the shy, proud, ladylike girl had abandoned herself to Melville's intimate caresses and become as juicily aroused or more so as Sue Midori now was.

Melville himself, however, was not that amazed. He had sensed a hot streak in the girl when she had sat in his office while he talked to her. She had sat there unconsciously rubbing her thighs together in unacknowledged arousal at the proximity of his power, and he knew that once he had opened the floodgates of her passion she would never be able to go back to being the frustrated child of before. She might hate herself if she let him fuck her, but fuck her he would, and she would love it every time that it happened. And to make sure that she wouldn't be too hard to break through to the first time, he had given her a bit of help. At dinner, Tony the waiter had, according Herb's instructions, put a certain very special substance in the girl's glass of white wine, something to raise her libido while lowering her resistance. Nothing too strong, of course. No girl was any fun in a stupor, nor would she be likely under such circumstances to remember the pleasure he would introduce her to. He wanted her to remember everything, and want more.

Melville looked down at the ripe, round globes of her plump bottom, spread open by the position of her legs. There, her tender, vermilion anus, a tiny, tight, almost smooth dimple in the moist warm recess, peeked up at him from between the plump moons. Smiling lewdly, he brought a wet index finger from her dripping cunt and placed the tip over that tightly- clenched orifice. Gently, he pushed it in, feeling her anal tightness yield, and the girl gave a startled jerk.

"Oh! What are you doing?" she groaned in a husky voice, her breasts jiggling against his hand and the forearm that encircled her. She felt him delve deep into her rectum and her hips gave a little involuntary shake. The feeling was strange and pleasant at once and she wondered if this was how Cleophas' penis felt inside Diane. How would she ever know?

Melville kissed the side of her neck as his straightened finger sawed carefully back and forth in her anus. Cherie's hips began churning in little circles of urgency at the feelings he was raising in her and she turned her face toward him, opening her lips when he kissed her on the mouth, and then their tongues slid across one another in a deep kiss. The whole situation was so strange, she thought. So unreal. He had made no sexual approach to her nor any suggestion. He had just come in and begun to caress her, first in a comforting and then in an increasingly intimate way. At first she had tolerated the comforting and then welcomed it, but it soon gave way to exploration and stimulation of the most private areas of her body. She found that her body began to desire the discovery of her private parts and to open to it and rejoice. How was it that could she let this man, whom she really did not know, penetrate her bottom-hole with his finger and explore her inner secrets? But she felt a wonderful sensation building in her and she knew that if he kept up with this probing caress in her sensitive and innocent rectum she would come to a climax just as she had the night before while watching the pool-side sex below, and she felt thankful that she had thoroughly voided her bowels before her shower.

Herb drew his finger from her back passage and shrugged off his robe. There were other things he wanted to teach her before she came to orgasm. Kneeling on the floor behind her, he pushed her knees yet wider apart and with his soft fingers carefully spread her delicately-haired labia, revealing the pink, wet inner surfaces of her vaginal opening. With his thumbs he pulled the lips apart and his tongue reached out to stab at her sensitized, twitching asshole.

Oh, no, she thought. He's looking at it now, looking at my poop- hole, licking it! And she blushed furiously while her thighs quivered with arousal.

Melville spread her cunt open wider, until he could see nearly an inch inside her and saw the tender membrane of her hymen. He blew into her gently, and then laid the flat of his tongue full upon her open, dripping hole.

Ron Wolter increased the speed of his thrusts into Sue's cunt as he saw Cherie's mouth open in startled pleasure at the licking Melville now began to give her. Her eyes fell closed half-way and her perfect teeth bit into the back of the sofa as she gave herself up to the most intimate caress she had ever felt. His tongue laved her from clitoris to anus, up and down the furrow between her plump, furry labia, and the canyon between her ripe, round asscheeks, over and over again.

Melville knew exactly what he was doing and how to do it. He knew that a healthy young woman could not control her desires any more than a man could. If fact, women had less control once their fires were stoked, and Melville was now stoking those flames in a way designed to leave her pliable and submissive to his own desires. And he knew just how to get what he wanted. That was the secret of his success in business as well as in bed and there were many, many women who had thought they were ladies and beyond temptation until they had found themselves alone with him. Now Cherie was learning what it was like to be attractive and desirable to Herb Melville. It meant that her chances of remaining untouched and virginal through the night were very low and that her chances of being turned into a wanton and pleasure-loving woman were very high indeed. She was going to be his woman, his special woman, for sex and companionship. She was intelligent enough and beautiful enough to always be at his side, and if her mother needed money for the doctors yes, he knew of her financial needs then Melville would be happy to help out. He had never wanted any girl the way he wanted this one in every way, to fuck and to love and to be with. For her to have his baby, and there was no reason why they should not start on that project right now. That was why he had gone so carefully with her, without making any approach the night before. It mattered nothing that she was still in her teens, thirty-one years younger than he, or whether she would choose in the end to be the woman of an older man. What mattered was that he had chosen her for himself as his special female and that tonight and every night for the next week and as long as he wanted her he was going to have her tender, young body. He would because he had decided he would.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.