Farm Wife's Pets - Cover

Farm Wife's Pets

 

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Story of a lonely farm wife who eventually gets it on with the farm dogs, pig's, the hired help and even a pony. He husband catches her and is so thrilled about it that her makes sure she gets taken by every animal on the farm. At night she sleeps with a male animal while he sleeps with a female animal and they lived happily-ever-after.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Sissy had never felt better in her life. She got out of bed humming a happy tune and went naked into the bathroom. When she came out, Hollis was awake, and he took a look at her creamy, curvy young body. He smiled.

"Yer sure lookin' purty this mornin', Sissy," he said.

That made her stop and look at him. He rarely made remarks about her beauty, much less her body. She turned so he could see all of her ripe young tits and furry pussy-hair. Her gaze gravitated to his lap.

"You feelin' horny, Hollis?" she asked.

"Huh? No, no, it ain't that," he said quickly, climbing out of bed as if she would attack him if he didn't. "Just remarkin'."

He hurried into the bathroom. Sissy felt just a little twinge of desire for his big, thick cock. She smiled to herself then. She didn't have to feel sad anymore because Hollis wouldn't fuck her.

She pulled her old dress on over her curvy body and tugged it into place. The material felt nice and tight across her ass and tits. She liked that. It made her feel sexy.

She smiled again as she left the room I ain't gonna fret over Hollis ever again, she thought. This farm is chock-full of nice pricks for a girl who ain't afraid to go after 'em. And I ain't afraid. I like cock too much!

She laughed lightly at the kitchen stove as her mind turned to memories of Rex and Lady and Mr. Sutter's horny dogs and her own pig.

"Whatcha laughin' about?" Hollis wanted to know, coming into the kitchen.

"Nothin' " Sissy replied, and busied herself preparing his breakfast. Now she was in a hurry for him to get out of the house.

When Hollis was finished eating and was pulling on his old boots, Sissy carried the dishes to the sink. She glanced out the window at a bright new day, a day she planned to make the most of.

She heard scuffling noises and stood on tiptoe and peered through the window. Rex was after Lady again, as horny as ever. Sissy watched him snuff his nose under Lady's tail. The sight made her pussy tingle and she found herself rooting for the male hound.

Git her ass, she thought feverishly. Hurry, Rex! Git yer big cock up her tight little cunt! Fuck the hell Out of 'er! Git 'er, boy, git 'er!

But Lady kept escaping the raunchy mutt. Sissy could see Rex's problem immediately. There was too God damned much room for Lady to run in.

Well, we'll soon change that, she thought wickedly. A naughty grin lifted the corners of her pretty mouth.

"See ya tonight," Hollis said at the door.

Sissy turned and said good-bye to her husband. He didn't notice that her cheeks were flushed, that her eyes were gleaming, that her jutting young tits were rising and falling faster with her more rapid breathing.

Sissy gave Hollis a few moments to get away from the house. She stood tensely, feeling hot and nervous in her belly. Then she saw him walking through the field, heading for his tractor.

She pranced to the door and pulled it open. She poked her head out to make sure Jed and Cal weren't around. Then she called the dogs.

"Here Rex! Here Lady!" she coaxed.

Rex was so preoccupied with Lady's wet cunt that he paid no mind. Sissy turned and grabbed the remainder of Hollis's bacon from his plate and waved it out the door. Both dogs came bounding into the house.

Sissy laughed excitedly as Rex and Lady jumped and leapt around. She tossed the scraps of bacon to them and let them have a little feast. Then she locked the back door and stared at the animals.

"Okay, Rex," she giggled. "Lady's all yours now. She can't git out of the house. Fuck her all you want to!"

In spite of her words, it took Rex a few minutes for his mind to return to the thought of hot pussy. But it did. With the bacon all gone and no more forthcoming, he turned on Lady and tried to mount her. Lady took off like a shot. Rex chased, hot on her heels.

Sissy pranced laughing into the living room and watched the horny chase, both dogs panting hotly, the female trying to escape a fucking, the male try mg to get fucked. The sight excited Sissy very much, and her own cunt started creaming.

Her blue eyes grew big and round as she hotly watched Rex pursue his quarry around the sofa. Lady was cornered then, and she made the mistake of turning her ass to Rex. The horny male dog was on her like a flash. He mounted her hard, gripped her ribs between his forelegs and shoved all of his stiff prick up into her defenseless little cunt.

"Ohhhhh," Sissy moaned. The scene inflamed her mind and her pussy. She staggered a little, then leaned against the wall, her eyes glued to Rex as he fucked Lady relentlessly. His eager prick fucked rapidly in and out of the female dog's tight little pussy.

Turned on by the raunchy sex scene, Sissy hotly pulled her dress way up on her belly and crammed a hand between her thighs. She spread her legs and rubbed her horny cunt wildly as Rex fucked the hell out of a whining, whimpering Lady.

The mere sight of Rex's strong haunches pump mg at the bitch made Sissy's cunt hotter and hotter. Her eyes grew heavy and her tits started heaving as she stared. She opened her thighs wider and worked a slim finger up into her squirmy cunt hole. Then, as Rex fucked Lady with increasing force and power, Sissy hunched her pussy on her fingers and came juicily again and again.

The dog-fucking went on so long and so hotly, and her pussy got so tingly and excited, that Sissy had to get off of her trembling legs. Her back slid down the wall and she landed on her curvy young ass. She spread her legs wider and fucked her finger faster in and out of her cunt as she watched Lady getting fucked wildly by horny, brutal Rex.

Her cummy cunt felt so hot that Sissy couldn't take much more. She mauled her tits and finger fucked her pussy until all she could think of was getting fucked.

Panting hotly, licking her lips continually, she crawled across the floor to the fucking dogs, never removing her wet finger from her horny pussy. When she reached the animals, only then did she take her finger out of her cunt-hole. She grabbed Lady and forcefully separated her from Rex's fucking cock.

Gasping for breath now, she dragged the whining dog to the back door, unlocked it, opened it, and shoved the bitch outside. Rex tried to follow.

"Oh, no you don't!" Sissy panted, slamming the door. "You ain't goin' nowhere till I git a good mornin' fuck!"

With that, she dropped down onto all fours and turned her ass to the dog. Laughing sensuously, she hiked her dress up in back and exposed her ass and cunt. Rex forgot all about Lady immediately. He stuck his snout up against her moist puss~lips and gave them a few licks.

Sissy shuddered and moaned. She spread her knees apart and Rex was then able to lick the tip of his tongue along her sweet cunt- crack. When his tongue lashed her clit, Sissy whimpered as helplessly as Lady. And just as homily.

"Ohhhhh, good boy, Rex, good boy," she panted, wiggling her ass and twisting her pussy as his tongue whipped her cunt. "Lick Sissy nice. Mmmm, good boy. Eat me, Rex. Ummmmm, lick me good!"

Little shivers fan through her Young body as the doggie-tongue turned her into a mass of writhing female flesh. Her head spun and her tits felt like they'd burst with pure pleasure. This was how she wanted to feel - all sexy and wet and fucked. This was what she wanted Hollis to do to her in the morning. What a way for a girl to wake up!

Even as Rex licked her pussy to a creamy cum, Sissy was sure that this was the way she was sup posed to be. She didn't want to be a good little girl any more. She wanted to be a woman. She wanted to be desired, sought after, pursued-then kissed and licked and sucked and fucked like mad! She needed sex very much.

She twisted her juicy cunt hard against Rex's lashing tongue. She recalled the way Rex had chased Lady around the room, how he had cornered her and shoved his stiff prick up her pussy. Sissy wanted that, too!

Panting hotly, she giggled and started crawling away from Rex. The dog took a few steps and buried his wet snout into her pussy again. But her cunt moved once more, inched away, drawing him on, just like Lady did to him. Sissy giggled girlishly and wiggled away from his eager tongue, making him come after her playful cunt.

Like a little girl playing on a lawn, she scooted quickly around the sofa. Rex bounded after her. She darted again and he chased again, making her laugh and cum. She knew if she teased him long enough, he would eventually think of fucking her. He'd fucked her in the barn, hadn't he?

She dived under the coffee table, but left her curvy little ass up and out. Sure enough, the horny dog leapt up onto her back. His front paws hit the surface of the table with a bang and slid on the smoothness of it, knocking off an ashtray. Sissy didn't care about that. The important thing was that the dog was in a good position now, his hot belly pressed against her ass.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.