Farm Wife's Pets - Cover

Farm Wife's Pets

 

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Story of a lonely farm wife who eventually gets it on with the farm dogs, pig's, the hired help and even a pony. He husband catches her and is so thrilled about it that her makes sure she gets taken by every animal on the farm. At night she sleeps with a male animal while he sleeps with a female animal and they lived happily-ever-after.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Sissy was bound to find out who had fucked her in the barn. It was inevitable because she lived just up the road from her unknown assailant. And her secret attacker wanted more of her young body, her pretty tits, and her hot little cunt. For two whole days Jonathan Sutter could think of nothing else.

So when he saw Sissy prancing across his property on her way to the local pond, he did something he'd always wanted to do but never dared. He set his twin German shepherds on her.

He unleashed the powerful animals from their chains in the barn and pointed his arm across the field at the blonde-haired girl running into the woods.

"Chief! Baron!" he ordered. "Down!"

Sutter's dogs were well trained to handle trespassers. "Down" to them meant charge the person pointed to and bring him down to the ground.

With deep growls in their throats, the huge dogs took out after their prey. Sutter stood at his barn door with a grin on his lined face as his dogs disappeared from view. He watched the waist- high grasses part and sway, marking the rapid advance of the two animals.

Sissy was well into the woods, stepping over fallen trees and moving through underbrush. She was anticipating a cool dip in the pond, eager to submerge her naked body in the refreshing water. The pond was in sight when she heard grass being thrashed somewhere behind her.

She turned, curious, and gasped to see the Sutter dogs charging her. She screamed, alarmed to see them unleashed, which they rarely were. She turned on her heels and ran shrieking toward the water. Her heart pounded and her blood rushed as she ran as fast as her young legs would carry her.

Suddenly something heavy hit her right between the shoulder blades with such impact that she went flying. She stumbled over a tree trunk and landed on her tits, her face hitting the ground hard. Instinctively, she tried to escape by rolling, but instantly a huge animal was on here his hand legs be tween her splayed thighs, his forelegs planted firmly on her chest. His teeth were bared, white and gleaming, and his eyes looked deadly. His growl was enough to make Sissy tremble in fear.

"Chief, Baron," she gasped. She knew the dogs, but she also knew they weren't pets. She remembered what they had done to a city slicker one day when he tried to hornswaggle Mr. Sutter.

"I-I'm Sissy," she whimpered fearfully, as if that would make a difference.

Baron stood firmly near her head, glaring as though he was daring her to move. Chief looked like he wanted to bury his fangs in her throat.

Sissy froze with terror, but her mind went a mile a minute. The dogs must have broken loose when they saw me running across the field, she thought. Only Mr. Sutter could control them. How could she call to him?

She knew she had to think of a way. She was so far from the houses, she'd have to scream awfully loud to be heard. At least the dogs weren't chewing her to pieces, that was one consolation. She felt safe for the moment.

Except for the rapid rise and fall of her straining tits, she lay absolutely still so as not to provoke the beasts. Her young mind frantically sought some solution.

In fear for her life, she kept her eyes fixed on Chief's. She didn't dare move her arms lest Baron tear her apart. But she had an idea - a wild, woolly idea. From her own experiences, she knew two things that calmed animals down - food and sex.

She wished she had some bloody meat to throw to the snarling dogs, but she didn't. She did have sex, however - if it would work. She had to find out.

Slowly, carefully, she eased one foot out of her sandal. She held her breath. Her pink tongue flashed across her parted lips. Then she slowly lifted her bare foot up under Chief's massive body.

She swallowed tensely. Her foot trembled. Her leg began to shake, and she slowly let her breath out, trying to be calm.

"It's all right, Chief. Good Chief. Nice Chief. Easy, boy," she panted.

Her toys touched his belly. She wiggled them, moved her foot, contacted his thick, furry cock sheath. Breathing heavily, her tits almost bursting, she inched her toes down to the animal's balls.

Chief growled when the girl's toes rubbed his balls. But Sissy saw something change in his big brown eyes as she wiggled her toes on his balls, and she knew she was on the right track.

"Oh, thank God," she breathed, seeing that her ploy was working. "Good boy, Chief. Nice Chief. Doesn't that feel good on your balls? Easy now, easy. Sissy'll make you feel real good."

She drew her toes up along his sheath and felt something hard growing there.

"That's it," she murmured soothingly. "Get a nice big hard-on for Sissy. Come on, Chief, bring your cock out. Good boy. Mmmm, doesn't that feel nice?''

Chief's enormous red boner slithered wetly out of his hairy sac, and Sissy quickly rubbed his cock into greater stiffness with her foot. His prick was soon long, thick and erect, and Sissy slid her toes up and down its full length.

Jonathan Sutter couldn't believe his eyes. He peered from behind a tree and stared in amazement as Sissy tamed the ferocious dog with her foot! He had expected her to scream her fool head off, and he'd intended to rescue her from his dogs and then claim the reward of her cunt.

But Sissy wasn't screaming. She was talking the dog down, by God! Sutter had to admire the girl's spunk. Most people were deathly afraid of his wolf-like animals. Sissy seemed to have a way with them - a very sexy way.

Just watching the girl gave him a whopping hard-on, and he pulled his cock out to jack off while he looked on in wonder. His fist pumped up and down on his thick cock-shaft as he watched Sissy gain full control of the meanest dogs in the county.

Her cute toes excited Chief's balls and prick so much that his prick started leaking pre-cum. The scent attracted Baron, he turned to Chief, and stuck his snout under the other dog's belly. A second later, he was lapping his huge tongue all over Chief's wet cock.

Sutter whacked his own immense prick and stared hotly as Sissy reached up and grasped Baron's huge cock. She jerked his prick as she rub bed Chief's cock with her foot. The dogs stopped growling. Sutter couldn't believe his eyes.

Sissy was relieved. "Thank God for sex," she breathed. Now she was able to relax a little and concentrate on the dog-cocks.

Baron's tongue, lashing Chief's prick, licked Sissy's toes at the same time, and she giggled. The giggle gave her relief and now that the terror was past, pleasure set in.

"Mmmm," she moaned, caressing Baron's giant cock and toeing Chief's boner. "You two are hung! I wouldn't mind getting fucked by these pricks!"

The mere thought of being fucked excited her pussy, which was already tingling from the excitement of the chase and the danger.

She remembered what had attracted her own dogs to her, and she used her free hand on her cunt to get her pussy juicy and make her smell hot. It took only a few rubs and a little fingering to make her pussy-hole ooze silky fluids.

Baron, with his snout under Chief's belly, smelled her scent first. Being male, the aroma of female cunt held a greater fascination for him than a stiff, leaking cock and he dropped his nose to Sissy's pussy.

"Ohhh," she moaned when his big tongue licked her fur. She hiked her dress way up and hunched her pussy up. Baron's tongue lashed wildly at her exposed young cunt.

Chief soon detected what was going on and wanted some of the action. He always joined Baron in the kill of a rat or a rabbit. Why not join him in licking a hot little cunt?

He backed up, as if on command, and Sissy opened her legs wide. She caught her breath and massaged her tits as the two dogs licked her wet snatch.

Sutter whacked his massive prick faster as he listened to Sissy's hot moans. He stared homily as she bared her luscious tits and squeezed them and humped her cunt beneath the licking, lapping doggie-tongues.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.