Farm Wife's Pets - Cover

Farm Wife's Pets

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Story of a lonely farm wife who eventually gets it on with the farm dogs, pig's, the hired help and even a pony. He husband catches her and is so thrilled about it that her makes sure she gets taken by every animal on the farm. At night she sleeps with a male animal while he sleeps with a female animal and they lived happily-ever-after.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Sissy knew what was going to happen to her even before the man's hands touched her body.

"No!" she shrieked, trembling. "Don't you dare touch me! I'll tell Hollis! I'll tell!"

Big, rough, gnarled hands gripped her lithe young hips and stroked them for a moment before they gripped her tightly to make her stop wiggling around. A moment later, Sissy felt a huge, wet, hot, human cock-head kiss the lips of her pussy.

"I'll tell, I'll tell," she whimpered, but there was no force to her words as the silent man rubbed his stiff prick up and down her cunt-crack. Then the enormously big knob of hot flesh wedged between her tight little pussy-lips and lodged itself in her squishy cunt-mouth.

"Ohhh, nooo," Sissy moaned as the thick hunk of meat stretched her pussy-hole into a big 0.

The man started breathing loud and fast just to feel the young girl's pussy clenched around his massive cock It was all he had dreamed it would be - and more! Sissy's cunt was so tight, so hot, so juicy! The horny man didn't know that a dog had just fucked the hell out of the whimpering girl.

All he knew was that he'd been eyeing her for a long time, watching her prance around the farm, aching with lewd thoughts of her young body. All he knew was that he envied young Hollis and wished many times that he could fuck this delicious young thing. Now he knew he could. Fate was on his side. She was his captive, helpless, defenseless. Her pretty head was locked in the yoke, her dress was up on her back, and her ass belonged to him right now.

With that horny thought impelling him to bolder acts, he grasped her smooth white hips and inched his stiff boner up into her spasming little cunt. Sissy gasped and choked as the unseen man took advantage of her situation and position.

"I-I'm gonna tell," she panted weakly as the man's big, thick prick invaded the privacy of her sweet pussy. "I'll tell, I'll tell."

Her voice was as weak as her body. The inching, wedging cock took her breath away. Her head spun as more and more of the amazing prick entered her body. She gasped in alarm, wondering if the stiff cock would split her up the middle.

The man chuckled with pleasure to see what his huge cock was doing to the girl. She kept protesting, but look how she was writhing her pussy on his invading prick! He thoroughly enjoyed the slow penetration of such a youthful pussy.

When there was but an inch left of his long, thick cock, he braced himself and rammed his prick up into her cunt.

"Oh!" Sissy squealed as his whole cock filled her cunt-hole. She felt his bulging cock-head deep in her pussy, throbbing there like a live thing. The sensation drove her wild, and she couldn't help twisting her cunt a little on his enormous boner. She heard the man chuckle.

She caught her breath. The man's prick was so big! Bigger than Hollis's by far! Probably the biggest cock she'd ever had shoved up her cunt! How could she breath normally when such a huge cock was sunk in her pussy?

She made a whimpering sound and shivered, knowing she wanted the giant prick to fuck her. She didn't have the strength to protest now. All she could do was go weak and open up to a good fucking. She writhed her pussy on his cock and shuddered with deep feelings, wanting to be fucked hornily the way Rex had screwed her. She didn't want the man to know she felt like that, but her vibrating young body gave her away.

"You'll be sorry," she panted hotly. "Ohh, you'll pay for this. Hollis will kill you! You'll see!"

The man chuckled and slowly backed his thick hunk of cock-meat out of her straining pussy. His massive cock-head drew back to the mouth of her palpitating cunt-hole. He took a firmer grip on her hips, then drilled every solid inch of his boner up into her pussy. Sissy shrieked as his huge cock-head hit her cunt-walls.

She shivered then, and the narrow, hair-lined slit of her quivery cunt clenched tightly around his cock. The man groaned when he felt her do that and to get her to do it again, he pulled his prick back and plowed into her pussy once more. That did the trick. Sissy's hot cunt spasmed wildly, choking his huge prick like a fist.

Her delicious young pussy infuriated the man's aching cock. He withdrew and thrust deep, withdrew and plunged stiffly, withdrew and rammed. Sissy wailed and whimpered, and her whole body trembled with unexpected pleasure as her attacker began to fuck his boner in and out of her juicy cunt with a long and regular, but violent rhythm. With her pussy impaled on his muscular cock, she writhed and thrashed, moaning homily. Out of her head with delight, she humped her pussy up to meet his every thrust, twisting her hips, screwing her soaked little pussy around on his plunging cock.

Her helpless fucking sent a new excitement hammering through the man's blood. Sissy wasn't only young and pretty, she was a sucker for a stiff, fuck mg prick. He continued to fuck her defenseless cunt, but at the same time, he leaned over her curvy ass and ran his hands under her to her straining young tits.

Sissy gasped as he pulled her dress down in front and grabbed her aching tits. Her whole body shuddered as his hands roughly teased her tits and his horny cock plowed her pussy.

Sissy groaned and lurched beneath him, thrilled by the violence of the man's attack, by the way he kept fucking her tight pussy with his massive cock.

Without realizing it, she whimpered, "Ohhh, it's so fucking big! Oh, oh, ohhhh, your cock is soooo biiiiiig!''

A moment later, gyrating her pussy hotly, she shivered with rapture. The man was obviously burning with lust, and he fucked her cunt like her pussy was the finest he had ever had.

He drilled his prick deep into her squirming pussy and as his massive cock fucked her cunt, his rough hands mauled the hell out of her tender tits.

Sissy squealed with pleasure-pain, and she humped her hungry pussy on his cock in wilder and wilder abandon. His huge cock-pole was more than she dreamed a prick could be, and his cock turned her on as nothing else had ever done. She lost all interest in who her attacker was. His identity meant nothing as her cunt creamed all over his marvelous, thick prick.

The man plunged his cock into her squishy pussy-channel again, making her cum and cum, and he felt a maddening gut-twisting pleasure as he squeezed her pretty tits and fucked her homily.

He grunted like a hurt animal and groaned with mounting erotic pleasure, his hands and cock driving the young girl into a tizzy. His fingers tweaked her sensitive, pink nipples, making her whimper, and his cock drilled in and out of her tight pussy, making her moan.

Panting hotly, Sissy opened her legs still wider as the man continued his dual ravishment of her tits and cunt, her juicy cum flooding profusely down her legs.

The man groaned as loudly as Sissy was panting and moaning, pressure mounting behind his hot balls to an almost unbearable intensity. His cock was going to burst in Sissy's young, sucking pussy, and the feeling was delightful.

Working toward that wonderful moment, he fucked her pussy harder and faster, drilling his big cock relentlessly. His balls slapped heavily against her upturned cunt as his rigid boner fucked in and out of her hot pussy. He'd never fucked such a young girl before, and it felt so good on his horny cock that he fucked her brutally. Sissy walled and squealed as the violent man drove her pussy wild with his enormous boner.

Her eyes rolled in her head as the violent fucking intensified. Her face twisted with lewd joy. As the man's massive cock ravished her helpless cunt, she whined like Lady getting fucked by Rex.

Something came over her, something that turned her into a soft, fucking female, and she whimpered, "Fuck me, whoever you are - Oh, dear God! - Fuck me! Fuck me! Ohhhh, my cunt's gonna cum again!"

Her whole cunt reached up and out to him, and her hungrily sucking pussy-hole drew his massive prick deep into her cunt. The man responded by driving his cock-head hard into her cunt-walls while she continued to cry, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me... "

The man went on fucking his prick in and out of her clenching cunt in a thrilling thunder of lust that drove both of them to peaks of ecstasy. He reached a plateau of erotic pleasure that told him the fuck mg girl's sweet cunt was going to rip the jism right out of his hot balls.

He groaned as Sissy whimpered and screwed. Her tight, clenching pussy shivered and let loose with a torrent of silky fluids that seeped around and under his pistoning prick and bathed his cock in warmth.

Sissy seesawed her tight cunt back and forth on the man's plowing cock. Her eyes glazed over and her mouth went lax. Then she shrieked, "Oh! Ohhh! Ohhhhh! I'm - I'm cummmiiing!" She almost swooned as her pussy creamed wetly.

At the same time, the man shoved all of his stiff boner up into her spasming cunt and started pumping his thick jism into her squirming pussy. He reared back and drove his cock up her pussy and fired gigantic wads of cock-cream. Wild fire spread in his horny balls. His prick bolted and disgorged huge amounts of creamy cum. He fucked and shot his load, fucked her pussy and filled her cunt with cock-cream. The girl went so wild on his prick, cumming and moaning so homily, that he squeezed her tits and sent the full length of his spitting cock into her juicy cunt.

His prick jerked violently within the tight confines of Sissy's squirming pussy. His cock gushed and spurted in her twisting belly, setting her off again. As he fucked her and pumped his cum into her, she moaned hotly and screwed her ass round and round, getting all the kicks she could from his pounding, pumping prick.

Both their bodies jerked and humped with final shudders of cummy pleasure. Then the violence subsided, slowly at first, and, with a long, loud moan, Sissy's body collapsed.

The man pulled his long wet prick out of her twisting cunt, and Sissy moaned loudly, quivering all over. The man slipped out of the barn, but not before he quietly unlatched the yoke across Sissy's neck.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.