Farm Wife's Pets - Cover

Farm Wife's Pets

 

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Story of a lonely farm wife who eventually gets it on with the farm dogs, pig's, the hired help and even a pony. He husband catches her and is so thrilled about it that her makes sure she gets taken by every animal on the farm. At night she sleeps with a male animal while he sleeps with a female animal and they lived happily-ever-after.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Sissy's lewd and luscious thoughts about Rex kept her in a steady state of the hots. At sunset, when Jed and Cal drove away in their pickup and her husband trudged into the kitchen, her cunt was buzzing.

As Hollis stood by the door, slapping dust and hay from his overalls onto the kitchen floor, Sissy looked at his chunky crotch and licked her lips. when he looked at her, she gazed into his eyes with longing.

Oh, Hollis, she thought as he peered at her, if you ever wanted to fuck me, now's the time!

But Hollis had no idea why his pretty wife's eyes looked so soft and lazy. "You look sleepy," he muttered. He sat at the table and kicked off his mud-and-shit-caked boots. "What's for supper?"

Sissy bit her lower lip and turned to the stove so he wouldn't see the tears he had caused. She wiped her eyes as she stirred the stew. She dished out the meal and sat with Hollis and watched him wolf down the food. Each time he took a mouthful of corn, she remembered that it had once been stuffed up her cunt. When he lifted his bowl and slurped down the stew juices, she could only imagine how nice it would feel if he were slurping down her pussy- juices. She crossed her thighs tightly and came a little.

"That was mighty good," Hollis said. He tossed his spoon onto the table and stood up. Sissy watched him turn and amble into the living room.

A few seconds later she heard the TV set go on loudly. Then the rocking chair creaked. New tears welled in her eyes and she wept softly as she did the dishes. Feeling lost and alone, she swept up the mess Hollis had left near the kitchen door, then toted his heavy boots into the bedroom.

She glanced into the living room and saw Hollis laughing at the TV show. She went to the door and eased it closed. Then she moved to the bed and got on her knees and elbows.

She snuggled her soft cheek into the bed and started a slow rocking motion that made her pointed tits rub against the blanket. Getting good feelings in her tits, she spread her knees apart. Her forefinger rubbed her stiff little clit and her middle finger drilled up into her hungry pussy. Her eyes fluttered as she moaned softly and humped her fingers. As Hollis chuckled and laughed in the living room, Sissy came a few times in the bedroom. Then she was able to bear another night of boring television.

During the long evening, she filled Hollis's coffee cup every time it needed it. When he ran out of cigarettes she pranced into the bedroom and fetched him a fresh pack. She put his feet up on a stool. She gave him a pillow for his back. She did everything in her power to make him comfortable and happy. She hoped he would warm to her and prayed that his mind would turn to thoughts of love and pussy.

Her hopes were dashed to pieces at eleven o'clock when Hollis stood up and stretched, yawning.

"Time for bed," he murmured. sissy's cunt warmed up, and she got to the bedroom before he did. She kicked off her sandals and peeled her dress off. She pretended to be fixing her hair in the mirror so Hollis could get an eyeful of her tits and cunt and ass.

But he gazed at his pillow on the bed and said, "God, that looks good!" he stripped to his shorts and hopped into bed.

Sissy's heart fell and she wondered, sadly, if Hollis would ever again say something like that to her, about her. She turned out the light and crawled into bed, soft and available. Then she heard Hollis snoring.

Oh, God, she thought, running her hand down onto her pussy, I can't wait till Saturday night!

Her furry little cunt wanted love. She could tell by the way she creamed as she stroked her pussy. She caught her breath and sucked her lower lip as she came juicily on her fingers. Her senses reeled and her tits hardened and her pussy oozed. Wave after wave of sensual pleasure washed through her straining young body as she quietly but strenuously got herself off a few times. The wet cumming only turned her on for more of the same. Her pussy was so hungry!

Aching for a stiff cock after such creamy cumming, she yielded to a wild and wooly idea that leapt into her pretty head. She slipped out of bed and padded naked in the darkness to the kitchen. She eased the back door open and rasped, "Rex! Rex! Here, Rex!"

Receiving no answer, she stepped outside into the pale moonlight and peered around. She kept her voice as low as possible and called out again. Still no response.

"Oh, darn," she murmured in disappointment. Rex was probably off in the fields somewhere getting his rocks off. And here she was all alone, aching for sex - any kind of sex.

She heard a noise and turned. She squinted and peered across the yard to see Lady trotting up.

"Lady!" she breathed. "Good girl! Come here, girl, come here!"

The sleek dog came up to her looking for food and Sissy grabbed her by the scruff of the neck. She gripped the dog's neck in both hands and pulled her snout to her pussy.

"Lick it, Lady," she panted, rubbing her cunt against the dog's nose. "Come on, girl, lick Sissy nice."

But Lady wasn't as eager 'o lap cunt as Rex was. Sissy had a hell of a time because she had to do most of the work, grinding her pussy against the dog's unwilling snout.

"Oh, come on!" she snapped angrily. "You re a dog, ain't you? You must want to lick my cunt!"

Lady tried again and again to twist away from her horny mistress. As far as the dog was concerned, Sissy was behaving rather strangely.

Sissy felt strange, too. She felt strangely horny, strangely excited, strangely anxious for cummy pleasure. She wanted to get her rocks off. She wanted to cream in her cunt. She wanted to cum and cum and cum - like she had with Rex.

Because of her tremendous sex needs, she wouldn't let loose of the reluctant dog. Lady tried to back off, to twist away, to jump and run. But Sissy had a strangle hold on her.

"You're gonna lick my pussy or I'll know why!" Sissy said through her teeth.

She grappled with the slender dog and wrestled her to the ground. Holding her down with her tits, she pushed her pussy against Lady's nose and reached down with her hand.

Her fingers felt around until she found the bitch's pussy. "Now you'll lick my cunt, you bitch," she said. She pushed her fingertip into the dog's cunt. Once she had her finger wedged there, she eased all of it into the tight pussy. Lady whined.

Giggling, Sissy started working her slim finger in and out of Lady's cunt and the dog apparently liked it. She seemed to go soft and lax and began fucking her twat on Sissy's finger.

Sissy laughed sensuously then, because it felt nice fingerfucking the dog's tight little pussy, she worked her finger into Lady's cunt past her knuckle and started jabbing her finger deeply.

Lady whimpered, twisted her cunt, and started licking Sissy's pussy wildly. Sissy heaved a sigh of relief and opened her legs wide so her doggie-tongue could get at her horny pussy.

Lady whined and whimpered as the girl finger fucked her cunt, and she licked Sissy's pussy faster and faster. Soon Sissy was whimpering and moaning, too.

The feelings up her cunt got to be so good that Sissy was caught off guard. Shivering with cum pleasure, she relaxed her hold on the bitch. Suddenly Lady sprang to her feet and darted off into the night.

Sissy fell back on her ass, scratching her ass-cheeks on rocks. "Ohh, you fuckin' bitch!" she panted. "Oh, just wait till morning. You'll starve before I feed you again! Ohhhh, my pussy's so hot!"

It doubly aggravated Sissy to think that the bitch, made horny by her finger, was out in a field getting fucked by a big, stiff cock.

She leaned back on one elbow and spread her legs. Drawing a knee up, she rubbed her moist cunt feverishly until her clit was stiff and tingly. Then she inserted her finger into her horny cunt- hole and started fucking her digit in and out, twisting her pussy all the while.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.