Farm Wife's Pets - Cover

Farm Wife's Pets

 

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Story of a lonely farm wife who eventually gets it on with the farm dogs, pig's, the hired help and even a pony. He husband catches her and is so thrilled about it that her makes sure she gets taken by every animal on the farm. At night she sleeps with a male animal while he sleeps with a female animal and they lived happily-ever-after.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Sissy was hot and curious, so she leaned forward to watch the dog lick her furry cunt. She opened her legs real wide to let him lap hungrily at her juicy pussy.

Her breathing quickened. She hiked her dress up higher and set her feet wide apart, exposing all of her furry young cunt. She stared hotly as Rex's tongue licked and lapped and lashed wildly. The tickle in her belly erupted into an urge to cum.

"Oh!" she gasped. "Oh-h-hhhh, Rex. Wait. Ohhh, come here."

She dashed to a chair, holding her dress up, her sweet ass swinging cutely. She sat on the chair and pulled her dress way up and opened her legs as wide as she could get them. She slumped hornily on the chair and let the thirsty dog eat her inflamed cunt. She had called him a bad dog and had tried to stop him earlier. Now her tune had changed completely.

"Good boy, Rex," she panted, rubbing her hot pussy against his licking tongue. "Good boy. Ohhh, lick me, lick my cunt! Um-um- ummmmm, more, more! Ewww, that's it. Good boy, Rex. Ohhh, eat me!"

Her eyes closed, and her head rocked loosely as she lifted her cunt in the air for him. She humped her pussy hotly as the dog licked her to a crazed cum.

Her cute ass pitched and her legs flailed as her pussy flooded with burning fuck-juices. Rex lapped the fuck-fluids up, his rough tongue turning her pussy pink. And he kept on licking until Sissy thought she'd die of cummy pleasure. It was too good for a girl to refuse.

Impassioned now, she thrust her hands down to her twitching crotch. Gasping for breath, she used her fingers to pry open the hot lips of her cunt. Then she pushed her gaping pussy-hole at the dog. Rex's overactive tongue licked into her cunt-hole and Sissy went crazy as he tongue-fucked her.

Erotic laughter bubbled out of her throat as streams of juicy cunt-cream bubbled out of her pussy.

"Ohhh, good boy, Rex!" she shrieked, cumming and cumming. "Who needs Hollis when I've got a dog like you around? Uh-uh-uhhhhh, I'm cumming so good! Ummmm, good boy, Rex, good boy"'

She was delirious with cum-pleasure as the dog snuffled and slurped her hot pussy. Long-desired sex thrills washed through her cunt, excited her tits, boggled her mind. In a fit of unleashed female lust, she humped her squishy cunt viciously as she came, loving the new feelings created by a dog eating her pussy out.

Driven to extremes by the joy of it all, she clutched the dog's head and yanked him forward. Rex's snout wedged in her horny, wet fuck-hole, and, as his snorting breath filled her pussy- channel, she squealed and came violently.

Her body whipped and thrashed on the chair and Rex, struggling to breathe, pulled back. As Sissy churned and writhed before him, he sneezed a few times and gave his head a shake, spraying her pussy-juice all over. He licked his nose, felt better about it, and resumed licking Sissy's cunt. She whimpered constantly as the doggie-tongue lapped her pussy dry.

She sat spread-legged for long, hot moments, panting homily as Rex licked her pussy. When he stopped, she gazed at him through glazed, heavy lidded eyes which sparkled with pleasure. Rex sat on his haunches and looked at her cunt as if he knew exactly what he had done.

That thought made Sissy laugh and she giggled. "You're a male dog, all right!"

But her laughter died away as she gazed at the animal. She had always thought of Rex as a mere dog, a companion, a pet. But now she fully recognized that he was a male - an animal, yes - but a male animal who had just licked her cunt.

Her blue eyes fell and peered between his front legs. They followed his body downward, then she saw it. His cock was erect - a long, thick hunk of red prick protruding from his hairy sheath. His cock was throbbing and glistening wetly.

"Golly, you are a male!" she breathed.

Heady with sex-pleasure, she couldn't resist. She slipped off the chair to her knees and ran her hand under him to his rigid prick. She touched his cock experimentally, watching Rex's face. The dog's eyes softened. A funny sound came out of his throat as her fingers fondled him.

Sissy's eyes widened with wonder when she saw that he liked what she was doing to him. "Why, you want me to play with your prick, don't you?" she murmured in amazement.

Turned on by the dog's reaction, she grasped his hot cock and milked his prick up and down. Leaning into him, she fondled his boner and jerked his prick slowly, liking the feel of his cock in her soft hand.

"Ohhmmm," she moaned, sliding her hand in his wetness, "I think I like this more than you do."

She inched closer to his massive body and reached lower. She explored his cock and balls with her naughty fingers. She liked what she discovered, and she liked the way it made her feel.

Stroking his doggie-prick made her hot. She wanted to see his hard-on with her own eyes, wanted to watch his cock throb as she played with his hard-on.

"Lay down, Rex," she panted. "Come on, down. Down, Rex."

The dog was more than willing. His great body thumped onto the floor and Sissy helped him onto his back. His hind legs fell open and there, on his belly, his big cock throbbed hotly.

Sissy leaned down and caressed his prick again, gazing at his boner as she toyed with his hard-on. She put her face very close to his cock and looked to her heart's content.

"God, why didn't I think of this sooner?" she breathed, milking his prick faster.

Other farm girls had told Sissy about fucking with animals, but she'd never gotten around to it herself. She had watched animals fucking, and the sight had gotten her hot and sometimes she had fingerfucked herself while watching, but other than that, her contact with barnyard creatures had been only friendly.

Today was different. Now she was older and hornier. Now she was married to a guy who didn't really know how to fuck a pretty girl. Now she felt like a very lovable girl trapped on a farm with a man who'd rather sleep than fuck. And now a big, stiff doggie- cock looked awfully inviting.

"I've been wanting a cock to play with," she murmured. "Now I've got one."

She jerked Rex's prick and enjoyed watching her hand move back and forth. Smiling sexily, she fondled his hot balls making Rex writhe and moan. She curled her fingers around his soaked boner and pumped his hard-on a while. Rex made a noise that told sissy he liked what she was doing.

"You've got a nice prick," she whispered, as if he could understand. "How do you get your cock in Lady's little cunt? It's so big. I'll bet she loves it when you fuck her."

She giggled then and said, "This is fun. I can talk naughty and play with your cock all I want to, and... and... "

Her face flushed and her pink tongue darted across her suddenly dry lips. The mere thought that she was free to do anything she wanted to do made her tremble. Why, if she wanted to, she could even lick his cock!

Her fingers traveled up the full length of his stiff prick and she whispered, "Why not? You licked me nice.

Her golden hair fell on the dog's belly as she tilted her head. She settled her cheek on his belly. The end of his throbbing prick was just inches from her mouth.

She gazed hotly at his cock as her fingers slid up and down on his boner. She teased and pleased his prick until cock was even hotter in her hand. She moaned softly, liking the look and feel of his rigid prick. A shiver of new excitement shot through her body as she realized what she wanted to do.

She stuck her tongue out and touched the tip to the wet end of his doggie-prick. She gave his cock a little lick. She gave his prick another lick. Then another. Her breathing quickened, and her tits started to quiver.

"Oh, golly," she murmured, and gave his boner another lick, a longer one this time. Rex made a low, growling sound and his hind legs began to shake as the girl jerked his cock and licked his prick with her tongue.

"Ohhh, this is wicked," Sissy breathed. She swirled her gentle tongue around the dog's cock-head. His wetness tasted good to her and she licked it up.

Her nostrils flared as she smelled the musty odor of hot cock. The taste and smell reminded her of sucking boys' pricks, and she moaned softly. It had been a long time since she had had her pretty mouth filled with cock-cream. She hotly wondered what it would be like to suck off a horny dog.

She snuggled closer to Rex's warm, trembling body and grasped his long prick lovingly. Filled with a desire to eat male cum again, she inched her face forward and took the pulsing dog-cock into her soft mouth.

"Mmmm," she moaned, closing her lips around his boner. She started sliding her mouth on his prick and licked his cock-head with her tongue at the same time. Her fingers moved to his balls and her eyes closed as she toyed with them and sucked him off.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.