Farm Wife's Pets - Cover

Farm Wife's Pets

 

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Story of a lonely farm wife who eventually gets it on with the farm dogs, pig's, the hired help and even a pony. He husband catches her and is so thrilled about it that her makes sure she gets taken by every animal on the farm. At night she sleeps with a male animal while he sleeps with a female animal and they lived happily-ever-after.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Sissy fucked Jed and Cal for as long as she could. After the day in the loft, she fucked Cal in a haystack in the field. She sucked Jed off as he worked under the porch. Every day for two whole weeks she gave the two men her mouth, ass and cunt. But then their work around the farm was finished.

That didn't end Sissy's fucking. It just ended her fucking Jed and Cal. They left on a Saturday evening. That night, Hollis gave Sissy his ritual fucking.

His prick seemed awfully small to her, and his style in bed left a lot to be desired. He didn't even suck her tits!

On Sunday morning after church, Sissy was hot to trot. The preacher talked so much about the evil of sex and adultery and fucking animals that Sissy's cunt was dripping by the time she got home.

Hollis usually spent Sundays at home, watching TV, but the work he was trying to accomplish in the south forty lured him away like a woman lures a husband. So Sissy put her idle time to good use.

Once Hollis was safely away from the house, she stole out of the house and made her way down to Mr. Sutter's place. She approached the barn stealthily, hoping to catch Mr. Sutter off guard. She giggled, thinking to strip naked and jump in the barn at him. But Sutter was in the house with his wife.

That didn't dismay Sissy too long. She went into the barn anyway. The minute the German shepherds saw her, they started panting. They didn't even bark.

"You horny cocks," she cooed affectionately. She peeled her dress off and went to the chained dogs and knelt down and gave them warm hugs. They immediately licked at her face and neck and tits.

Sissy leaned back and exposed her tits and cunt to their eager tongues. She leaned way back on her hands and thrust her tits up and opened her knees wide. Doggie-tongues lashed her pink nipples and clit. Sissy moaned hotly and started writhing for sex.

It didn't take much licking of her taut young body to get her motor started. She wanted to fuck. With great care - because these dogs were wild compared to Rex and Lady - she got one beast down on his back and took his prick in her mouth. Twisting her naked ass around, she soon coaxed the other animal to mount her. He climbed aboard and dicked the hell out of her furry, hot

Her pretty head bobbed rapidly and the doggie-cock slipped easily in and out of her wet, sucking mouth. She blew him hornily as the other animal's big dick seesawed in and out of her tight little cunt. Both cocks spurted savagely into her, and she drank and fucked hornily. Gulping down one dog's jism, she fucked her pussy hotly on the other, making him cum in quarts up her cunt.

Then she twisted around and exchanged dogs. She blew the one that had fucked her and fucked the one she had just blown. The dogs were instinctively tireless, ready to fuck any cunt that came along, especially since they had been chained up for so long. Sissy moaned with increasing pleasure as every inch of her turned-on body responded to this animal love.

Her twat tightened up around the dog's pistoning prick and she fucked him with pleasure. She humped and screwed and twisted her pussy, getting fantastic thrills in her cunt as the doggie-cock drilled into her.

She closed her hot mouth tightly on the doggie-prick sliding in and out of her lips. She gripped his thick, throbbing prick and lashed the cock-head with her tongue. She liked feeling it grow larger and hornier in her mouth, getting ready to supply her with a load of jism. It was so sexy to suck off a dog.

Because she wanted him to cum a lot, she toyed with his balls as she blew his cock. She kept her little tongue on the move all the while, driving the animal crazy. He hunched his haunches as if he were fucking a bitch's cunt and Sissy loved that, too. It felt nice having a thick doggie-prick fucking her mouth.

At the right moment, she grabbed his thick cock-shaft between two fingers and her thumb and jerked his prick violently as she sucked him off. His cock exploded with a fury and pumped huge wads of creamy jism into her sucking young mouth. Sissy moaned hornily and sucked all his cum out of him while she screwed her hot pussy crazily on the other dog's rampaging cock

Then the cock up her cunt let loose with a fiery load of cum. It was very satisfying to Sissy. As she finished sucking the one doggie-cock, the other made her cum like crazy, shooting its supply of jism into her twisty belly.

Moaning and panting, she crawled around onto her knees and resumed her initial position so the dogs could lick her tits and cunt again. She liked to be licked by their scrapy tongues after a good fucking. She purred like a kitten as both doggie-tongues lapped her pussy clean of cum-juices.

She got dressed afterward and took her time strolling back to her house. She couldn't help but wonder why Hollis didn't want to fuck her more often. She knew she was a beautiful and sexy girl. Why didn't he get a hard-on more often?

She entered the house by the kitchen door and went to her bedroom. She posed before her mirror, eyeing the thrust of her hard, young tits. She cupped them and turned sideways to admire herself. Then she pulled her dress up and faced the mirror and peered at her curly pussy-fur.

"Such a pretty pussy," she told herself, giving her cunt a few gentle rubs. "Why doesn't Hollis want to eat it?"

She set one foot up on a chair and hunched her lower body forward. Her gaze danced over her cute pussy as her fingers explored her cunt slowly. She couldn't figure out why Hollis didn't rape her like Cal and Jed raped her. She was sure any man in the county would fuck her silly if he had the chance. Here she was, totally at Hollis's disposal, but he rarely touched her.

Was it just his religion, she wondered. Or was it something else? Did he fuck the female animals out in the field? Was that it? Maybe he came home tuckered out because he'd been getting his rocks off all day!

She gave up trying to figure it out. She went into the kitchen and ate lunch with one hand while the other petted her pussy. She wanted to keep her cunt wet from now on. It was nice being all wet and horny. It made her feel so feminine.

After lunch, because of all her pussy-playing, she was ripe for some more animal fun. She got Rex into the house by bribing him with a pork chop bone. She let him go at that, then she lured him into her bedroom and closed the door so he couldn't get out.

"Come on, Rex," she cooed. "Up on the bed with Sissy. Let's have some fun."

She stripped her dress off and climbed onto the bed naked. When Rex wouldn't follow, she got off the bed and turned her back to him and leaned over. He snuffled her ass and cunt and started lick mg at her. She let him do that until he was really interested, then she got back onto the bed. Rex followed immediately, lured by her furry little cunt.

Sissy giggled at his eagerness and rolled onto her back. She threw her arms high over her head and spread her legs wide. She fed her cunt to Rex and let him lick her to a tremendous cum. She was still in the wild throes of cumming when the door swung open and Hollis stood there, wide eyed.

"Hollis!" Sissy squealed, horrified. In a flash she saw everything going down the drain - her marriage, her reputation, her honor, her very life. She had to talk fast.

"Hollis, please, try to understand," she panted, trying to get Rex to stop licking her cunt. "I've needed sex so bad. You only fuck me on Saturday nights. Please, Hollis, don't get mad at me. Don't beat me or leave me or tell anybody. I couldn't help it! My pussy gets so hot lately! Oh, Hollis, if you have any Christian charity in you, forgive me I'll never do it again. I swear on the Bible!"

She was scared to death, no doubt about it. But Hollis didn't look mad. He looked stunned. Even Interested.

"Never do it again?" he muttered, staring at Rex's tongue lashing her Cunt. "But I want you to do it again."

Sissy's mouth fell open. Her tits heaved. "Wh-what do you mean?" she gasped.

"I've never seen you look so beautiful," he said thickly. He seemed drunk, staring wide eyed.

"Hollis," she rasped. "I don't understand." Hollis stepped toward the bed, his eyes glued to what Rex was doing to his pretty wife. "I've always wanted to see a girl fuck an animal."

Sissy was stunned. "You have?" she squeaked.

"Yes, yes," he said hotly, and his prick erected a bulge in his overalls. "Ever since I was a little boy, I've heard about the evils of girls with farm animals. But I never saw it happen. Only in my head. Always in my head. God, all that jerking off all my life, dreaming about pretty girls fucking animals. Now here I have my very own pretty girl and you like sex with animals."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.