B&D Bridal Shower - Cover

B&D Bridal Shower

 

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - It was the day before her wedding and Donna's fiancee's best friend starts introducing her to her new way of life. To be a pleasure toy for ANY man, anytime and anywhere.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Food   Water Sports   Novel-Pocketbook   Violence  

Donna spent the trip back to Tom's house in a semi-conscious daze, her hand trailing absently over her cunt, her eyes half closed. Her whole world was filled with pain now, pain and confusion, but the one time she'd tried to ask Tom a question she'd gotten a punch in the stomach for a reply.

Now, she just lay in a huddle at the far side of the passen- ger's seat, and Tom drove in silence with his window rolled down so that he wouldn't have to smell her.

Tom stopped the car in front of his place and hopped out, running around to Donna's side to open her door. When he did, Donna tumbled out to the hard cement street, and Tom smiled. The day had been a complete success. There was hardly a vestige of the old Donna Anderson left in this sex-drenched slut at his feet.

Tom reached down. With a flash of his hand he tore what tatters remained of her wedding dress off Donna's lush body. Then he pulled a collar around her neck and attached a leash to that.

"Walk on your hands and knees, bitch!" he barked, watching globs of cum slop from her ass and cunt. "You're no human being any more, you don't deserve to walk on two legs."

Donna hung her head, her blonde hair stringy and matted now but still able to hide her face from his knowing gaze.

Tom pulled abruptly on her leash, and Donna scrambled painfully after him, her knees bruised and her back aching. He walked very fast, and Donna was pulled over on her face twice, and sometimes he would jerk on the leash very hard without warning, choking her. When he did that, Donna felt her cunt start to tingle.

"You're in for the surprise of your life, bitch," Tom said as they reached his door, and when he opened it she saw what he meant.

Inside there stood at least twenty men, all of them well dressed and most of them young and good looking. Donna, a totally servile domesticated beast, was more ashamed beneath the superior gazes of these men than she had been anywhere else this night.

"Tom, about time you showed up," a tall thin blond man almost as good looking as Ryan stepped forward, smiling broadly. His smile faltered, though, when he looked at the cum-encrusted blond girl and got a whiff of her urine-soiled body. "This ain't one of the ladies for this evening, is it? She looks like she's already been through what we're going to do."

"She's something special," Tom growled. He grabbed Donna by her hair and pulled her head up where the men could see her. "She's a beautiful one, though, isn't she? I don't think I've ever seen one better."

There was general agreement from the men in the room, and a few of them began suggesting that they clean her off and fuck her, but Tom cut them off short.

"Later, perhaps." He dragged Donna forward by her hair until he reached the standing bar in the center of the room. "But our special guest will be here soon, and I want to get this piece of slutty shit ready for him and I need all of your help. Bitch, on the bar and on your back."

Donna rose up and almost slithered onto the bar, not wanting to stand upright for fear that Tom would punish her, not wanting to meet any of the lewd gazes that were directed at her. When she got on top of the bar, she turned slowly over onto her back, feeling pain knife through her injured frame, and she tried to block out the scornful laughter of the men as they saw how meekly she submitted to Tom's command.

"What do you need us to do?" one man asked, walking up to take a doubtful look at Donna. "Give her a bath?"

"Close," Tom smirked. "I want her to get a bath all right, but not in water. I want all of you to shoot off on this sorry bitch's body. I want her covered in come."

There was some protest, but Tom assured the men that what he wanted was absolutely essential, and after a little grumbling they agreed to do as he asked.

Donna had no idea what was going on, but the idea of over twenty men all shooting off on her body filled her with excitement and shame. At least no one would be fucking her, that was something. Her pussy and asshole felt like raw meat, and she wasn't sure she could have stood another prick fucking in her.

"Just rub your cocks all over her," Tom directed, circling the action as all the men surrounded Donna's prone form. The bar was right at cock level, perfectly constructed for what Tom had in mind. "I need her face really messed up. I mean an inch deep in creamy cum, boys, so do your worst."

"Bossy fucker, ain't he?" one of the men complained good- naturedly, unzipping his pants and pulling out a big, hardening cock.

All of the men were pulling out their cocks, and Donna found herself staring up at a dazzling array of man meat, all of it pointing down at her and ranging from tiny three-inchers to gargantuan pricks even bigger than Tom's. They came in all shapes and colors, too, and all degrees of hardness. Donna's cunt clamped hard just at the sight of them, and she mewled as the fuck-lust began to overtake her again.

"Come on you dirty bitch," one man groaned, pulling her face toward him. "Open up and say ah."

"Fucking doctors," someone joked as Donna opened her mouth and let him push his cock inside, and Tom reminded the man not to come in her mouth.

They were edging in on her from every side now. A man sat down on her ribs and began to fuck her between her breasts, but that didn't stop two more men from plunging at her tits from the outside, rubbing their cocks over her nipples and the curve of her bouncy flesh. A man was sitting on her stomach, too, poking his cock down into the deep cup of her navel, and there were more cocks smearing around her flat, quivering tummy and along her satiny flanks.

More and more men crowded in around the supine form of the blonde girl.

Donna felt her hands being lifted up and fitting around throbbing cocks, and she felt more members slipping into the spaces where her elbows bent and pushing up under her armpits. A cock began to run across the white flesh of her throat, and more cocks started smearing into her cheeks and face. One man seemed determined to fuck her eye, and she closed her lid tight as he bounced playfully against it, and her hair was being wrapped around three cocks now instead of just one.

"Man, this is a strange fucking trip," one of the men laughed as he nudged his cock into Donna's ear. "What's the plan, Tom?"

"You just cover this slut in cum, and you'll see," Tom told him, standing back from the action, watching with his arms crossed over his chest.

He shooed the men away from her lower body, so Donna's cunt and asshole were untouched, and her legs writhed on the bar with- out being molested. He watched as she began to squirm her hips, and grinned as he saw fresh dew speckled her cunt.

Donna was getting hot, and she felt her cunt begin to squirm even before Tom saw the first signs of fresh wetness on her lips. She was being covered in cock, her tits servicing five men, her face taking care of six more, her arms and stomach and shoulders and throat all the home for crushing, thrusting cocks. She wanted someone to fuck her and wondered why no one did, and realized she would come soon even without that.

"This is a damned hot whore you got here, Tom," one of the men said as he rubbed his cock across her already cock-stuffed lips. "Is she on something?"

"She's just a cum-loving cunt," Tom answered calmly, and Donna realized that he wasn't even insulting her, just stating the absolute truth.

With no one touching her cunt or asshole, Donna's lust was building slowly, and she barely shook at all as her first orgasm trickled through her. Her whole upper body stained with the men's slippery precum, Donna shuddered through first one minor climax and then another, her cunt snapping open and shut and her thighs rubbing languidly together.

"Oops!" Tom said. "She just came, twice I think."

"Fantastic," the guy fucking her navel said. He bounced the head of his cock down into the hole of her belly-button again and again, using it almost like a miniature cunt. "We really do have to clean this bitch up later and fuck the shit out of her."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.