B&D Bridal Shower - Cover

B&D Bridal Shower

 

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - It was the day before her wedding and Donna's fiancee's best friend starts introducing her to her new way of life. To be a pleasure toy for ANY man, anytime and anywhere.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Food   Water Sports   Novel-Pocketbook   Violence  

Donna was back in her car, and this time all she had covering her naked body was her soiled bridal veil. Val had kept Donna's coat, and hadn't given Donna time to put on her jeans, physically throwing Donna out the door. Val had at least thrown her purse and wedding dress out after her. Purse and dress were both sitting next to Donna now, in the front seat, but they were of little comfort to her now as she faced yet another crisis.

Her car was running out of gas.

If things had gone as planned earlier and Tom had driven her to the dress shop in his car she would be okay now, because she had had just enough gas to get to his house and back home. But the dress shop was in the opposite direction from her house, and now her gas gauge was sitting on empty and her car was running rough, drinking the last of the fumes it held.

Donna drew the veil tightly across her full tits and tried to reason a way out of this. She couldn't let the car run out of gas on the open road, that would be disastrous. And self-service was definitely out, what with her naked from the waist down. She would have to find a full-service station and hope that the gas jockey didn't check her out too closely. It was her only hope.

Donna breathed a sigh of relief when she saw the lit gas station sign in the distance. It was just beginning to get dark.

Donna coasted her coughing car toward the station and prayed that this time things would work out.

There was no other car at the pump, and Donna pulled her purse up onto her lap as the attendant approached. Extra protec- tion, she thought, and anyway, she would have to pay him.

The attendant was a greasy-looking kid in his mid-teens, and he was grinning stupidly at Donna as she rolled down the window. His grin froze, though, when she rolled the window down and he leaned forward into the car.

"Damn, lady, your car sure does stink. What happened, some- thing crawl in here and die?"

Damn it, Donna thought. She'd gotten used to the smell of the piss while she'd been driving over here, but to someone breathing fresh air it had to be like sticking their head into a toilet.

And now he was looking right down at her, and saw everything. "Why, lady, you're bare-assed naked!"

Donna reached for the gear shift, seeing in the expression on his face that he'd already decided what he was going to do to her. She was too slow, too slow for the hundredth time today, and he flung the door wide open.

"Lady, you shouldn't drive around town with no clothes on, people might get the wrong idea." He lifted the veil off her tits and licked his lips. "Why, look at those hard little nipples!"

He ran his rough fingers over her pink nipples as he pushed his way into the car, and he took the purse from her lap without getting a fight. Now, except for her garters, she was completely naked, and an oil-stained moron younger than her was going to fuck her. Not only fuck her, really, but fuck her in the front seat of her own car, in the middle of a gas station.

"Oh, baby," he sighed, crushing her tits in his hands, dis- torting their shapes. "You're so beautiful. I'm going to fuck you and fuck you and fuck you."

"Please don't!" Donna whimpered.

His name tag read Barney, and Donna realized that the only way she ever found out the names of the people who abused her was by reading it off their shirts.

"I don't want to do this."

"Oh, come on," Barney laughed, unzipping his dirty jeans and pulling out a long, tapering cock.

He stank like he hadn't washed for a month, but, then, Donna thought, she did now too. Maybe this would be the kind of man for her from now on.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.