Young Pussy - Cover

Young Pussy

 

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - He wanted to make sure that he was her slave forever, so he married her. Now what could be more exciting than that? How about his wife's lesbian lover moving in and he becomes a slave to two women! Loads of sex in every combination that you can think of.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Novel-Pocketbook  

The cab ride was short and Sandy asked the driver to drop them off at the Pussy Cat Restaurant in the village near where she lived. She knew that the prices were high, but the food was excellent.

They started out with a bottle of Champagne to celebrate their engagement. As they sipped the champagne, Sandy suggested that after dinner they rent a car and drive to Maryland for a Justice of the Peace Wedding Ceremony. The more wine they drank and the drunker they became, the more they wanted to be man and wife.

Elton had found someone to take care of him, by telling him what he could do and what he could not do. He loved sucking on Sandy's pussy, because she was able to dominate him completely.

On the other hand, Sandy had found a slave that would do her bidding or whatever whim she might be feeling at the time.

The Champagne flowed like the proverbial water in a fountain. Sandy suggested that they call a Car Rental Agency so that they could leave for Maryland and a quickie marriage, right after dinner.

Elton was so drunk and so horny that he just didn't give a damn, besides which he had half a dozen charge plates and credit cards in his wallet. With an air of bravado he hollered after Sandy that he'd pay the agency an extra fee if they would get a limousine with a chauffeur assigned in less than an hour.

Sandy came back beaming, "The agency has promised to have the chauffeur driven limousine waiting for us in front of the restaurant within the hour. Let's have another toast?"

Elton signed for the dinner with his charge plate and generously tipped the waiter and head waiter. The doorman informed them that their chauffeured limousine awaited them.

They introduced themselves to the tall Negro driver, whose name was Paul. Paul opened the door of the car for Elton and Sandy and made sure that everything was to their liking. There was a freshly chilled case of Champagne that she had ordered, in the limousine's refrigerator. Sandy poured them each a glass of Champagne as the limousine sped on its way.

They arrived in Elton, Maryland in the wee hours of the morning. The sun had just started to paint the horizon a fight azure color. The low buildings that they passed were silhouetted against the ever brightening sky.

Paul drove with ease and with an almost fantastic skill. His large black hands held and moved the steering wheel with sometimes a gentle touch and sometimes an almost violent grip. Paul was six feet tall, but gave the appearance of being shorter because of his stocky build. His hair was close cropped and jet black in color. Its kinkiness blended with the smoothness of the skin on his face. His eyes were large like two dark almonds and his lips were full and sensuous. He looked like he was a real good fucker, because he always made a point of wearing tight pants that outlined his enormous wang.

Sandy broke open another bottle of Champagne and just as its foam was spouting out of the bottle end, Elton said, "Honey, can we stop. I have to see a man about a horse."

Sandy giggled back, "Elton, let me see your pretty cock? Let me see if you really have to make a pee-pee?"

Elton fumbled with his zipper and finally was able to let his flaccid meat peek out of his fly. "That Champagne that we have been drinking sure makes me dizzy. Are you dizzy honey?"

Sandy laughed, "You're damn right I am. What do you think we should be? We drank half a case of God damn Champagne and my pussy is just itching and creaming."

She noticed Paul pick his ears up when she spoke about her hot creaming pussy. She reached forward and stroked the back of Paul's neck and noticed that Paul gave a slight shiver. Sandy had vision of Paul or some other big black man fucking Elton in the arse hole and perhaps having Elton suck her pussy after another man had dropped his hot heavy load inside of her. Sandy felt her pussy squeeze and contract.

Sandy reached down into Elton's open fly and her fingers grabbed at his piss filled cock. It wasn't hard and it wasn't soft. It was just sort of swollen. She shook his cock back and forth and felt the swollen veins in his balls. "Oh, yes honey you have to piss. I'm glad you asked me if we could stop."

She touched Paul on the back of the neck again and asked him politely to pull over to the side of the road so that everybody could piss.

"Yes, ma'am. I'll pull to the side of the road as soon as this car in back of me passes. The road sure is deserted at this hour. If you want I'll also be able to get rid of the empty Champagne bottles." Paul pulled the car to the roadside and turned the engine off. He left the parking lights on and ran around to the side door of the limousine and opened it for the future Mrs. Silver.

Sandy swung her legs towards the open door exposing her beautiful auburn colored fuzz of her crotch. In each hand she held on an empty Champagne bottle for Paul to get rid of...

Paul looked up from Sandy's wide spread crotch and took the empty bottles from her hand. He stood motionless and Sandy did not make a move or even cover her exposed tanned inner thighs.

Sandy reached down and grabbed her bikini panties and ripped outwards, "I won't need these on if I'm going to piss, and man I have to piss. It looks like my future husband is all crapped out."

Paul placed the mouth of one of the Champagne bottles up close and barely touched Sandy's now exposed cleft. He tipped the bottle upwards and the cool leftover Champagne bubbled onto Sandy's pubic hair and hot trench. Without another word Paul got to his knees and his tongue licked the Champagne from Sandy's crotch.

"Go ahead Paul. You can suck it," she teased, "Would you like to?"

Paul suddenly glued his mouth to Sandy's wet pussy hole and his tongue explored its inner recesses. He pulled away from Sandy and looked in the direction of Elton who was passed out or in a state of semi-consciousness. Paul's fear of Elton dissipated itself and he blurted out, "Let me suck your piss? Let me drink your hot yellow urine? I want to feel its hotness running down my throat." He glued his lips around Sandy's pee hole and sucked. He felt Sandy grind her hips on the seat and push her hot box hard against his face. Her swollen clitoris throbbed in his mouth and he marveled at its length and size. He watched the hairy mons above Sandy's cleft, and at about the same time he felt her hot yellow urine, pissing and running into his sucking mouth. He swallowed hard and somehow hit the happy medium of being able to absorb Sandy's hot outflow as fast as it fell from her cunt into his belly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.