Wolf Wives - Cover

Wolf Wives

 

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A naive young couple is brought into a swingers group where they're introduced to the joys of swinging. They are also shown what they can do with their pet Wolf when it comes to servicing women.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

As Jay turned down the block where the Well's house stood Saturday night, he marveled once again at how easy it had been for him to get out. When he had told Karen that he had to attend a football strategy session, he had expected her to object and to be suspicious. The football team had never met on Saturday nights, and Karen knew it. He had said that the meeting was a special one, because of an upcoming game. But instead of giving him a hard time, Karen had been glad.

She said that she wanted to get together with one of the girls in her biology class to go over some notes that had been giving her trouble. Saturday night was the only time that her friend would be available to help her. The football meeting, she had said, was perfectly timed

Jay was glad that she had made it so easy for him. When Linda had invited him to the party, she told him that it was going to be something special. "Initiation night" she had called it. She had said that Jay was now ready to be accepted into a very intimate little club that she belonged to; a sex club of some kind. Linda had only hinted at some of the club's activities, but her hinting had been enough to turn Jay on. She had told him that he would have to be put through an initiation ceremony, and asked him to bring Pagan with him.

A girl was also going to be initiated, and somehow, their initiations were tied together.

As Jay parked the car and shut off the lights, he was breathless with anticipation. His imagination ran wild with thoughts of fantastic orgiastic combinations. He had suspected all along that he wasn't the only subject of his English teacher's sexuality. Well, that was all right with him. He didn't mind sharing her with an intimate little sex club. There was certainly enough of Linda Wells to go around.

Pagan followed dutifully behind Jay as he walked up the walkway to the front door of the Wells house. He didn't know what he would find when he entered the house, but he knew it had to be good. He knocked boldly on the door. The door opened almost immediately. Linda stood there, smiling and stark naked, her luscious body being illuminated by the light of a street lamp shining through the open door. Jay just stood with his mouth open, hypnotized by her nudity.

"Hurry, come in and close the door," Linda said. "Hello, Pagan, so glad you could come." She patted the massive head of the timber wolf who had come over to sniff her naked pussy. "You have to take off all your clothes, Jay," Linda commanded. "Everyone inside is nude. And Pagan is nude too."

Jay quickly stripped, anxious to get the evening's proceedings underway. "You look beautiful," he said to Linda as he undressed. "Don't I even get to kiss you?"

She stepped close to him and took him in her arms, rubbing her bare tits against his chest, which was covered only by his T- shirt. The rest of his clothes lay in a heap on the floor. His cock stood at attention, and jabbed insistently at the soft flesh of her belly. She reached for it and stroked it.

"Come," she said. "Everybody's here now." She led Jay and Pagan to the bedroom. Then she stepped inside. Jay followed her, blinking in an attempt to focus in the dim light. There were three other people standing naked in the room. It didn't seem possible, but one of them looked like Linda's husband. He was walking toward Jay.

"Hello, Jay," Henry Wells said as he approached the football player, his hand extended. Jay took his hand and shook it numbly. He just didn't know what to say.

"I'm glad you came tonight," Henry Wells said. "Linda tells me you're a terrific lover, and I think we're going to need some help with our new inductee tonight." He gestured toward the bed. For the first time Jay realized that there was someone on the bed. All he could see of her were her wrists and her ankles. They were tied to the four corners of the bed. The rest of her body and face was covered by a sheet.

Jay looked from the bound figure on the bed to Henry Wells. He felt as though he were in some kind of stupor. None of this seemed real. "Professor Wells," he began, stammering for want of words.

"Oh, never mind that bullshit, Jay," Henry said. "Please call me Henry. I know all about you and Linda. I don't mind in the least. Linda and I have been swapping for years. We don't feel that people belong to each other. I encourage Linda to find men that she can enjoy sex with, and to fuck them whenever she wants to. She encourages me to have as much fun as I want with whomever I want. When we do it together, it's even more fun. I've known about you fucking Linda all along."

"That's an extremely liberal attitude," Jay said, trying to sound sophisticated. "I don't think I could ever feel that way about my wife, even if she was interested in sex." Then he added with disgust, Which she isn't."

"Oh, well, maybe things will change. I want you to meet Jan and Artie Nelson. They're some of the best people in the world." Henry led Jay to where Jan and Artie stood, admiring Pagan, and discussing him between themselves. As Henry introduced them, Jan batted her eyes in a caricature of a 1920's film star. Then she curtseyed and said, "Pleased to meet you, sir." With that she grabbed his stiff cock playfully.

Jay jumped back in shock, but Artie caught him by the arm. "Hey, there," he said in mock seriousness. "Don't run away. I won't let her bite you."

Just then Linda interrupted. "All right," she said. "We've wasted enough time. There's a little lady on that bed who's all horny for a little sexing. I don't think we should keep her waiting any longer. The lady on the bed, who will remain nameless and faceless until the night is a little older, wants to join our ranks. That means that each of us has to get a turn with her.

"And Jay, whom we all have met, also wishes to join our ranks. Therefore he will assist at the initiation of the girl, helping each of us in turn to sock it to her, until he finally gets a turn of his own."

As she spoke, Henry moved toward the bed. He pulled the sheet from the girl, revealing her long shapely legs. Then he raised the sheet higher until it covered only the tops of her thighs and the upper part of her body. He lifted it still higher and her dark shadowy patch of pubic hair was exposed. In the dim light Jay couldn't make out whether she was a blonde, or had dark hair. But he could see the red meat inside her pussy glistening with the dew of her cuntal secretions. Her cunt looked delicious.

He wanted to lick it, but he remembered what Linda had said. He had to assist each of the others before he himself would get a turn. This was even wilder than he had imagined.

He moved toward the bed, ready to do whatever was asked of him. Henry had already gotten onto his knees on the bed. He knelt between the thighs of the bound girl, like am Aztec priest kneeling before a princess about to be sacrificed to placate the gods. The dim light of the room, and the fact that the girl was still covered by a sheet from the waist up, combined to heighten the sacrificial effect. It was as though her moistly glistening cunt was the altar on which the ceremony was to be performed.

Henry inched forward on his knees, his thick throbbing cock waving from side to side as he neared the sacrificial princess. From the stereo speakers in the walls, a hypnotic drumming began, the music soft, but penetrating every corner of Jay's brain. He sat on the edge of the bed, still trying to focus his eyes in the dim light. Now Henry Wells' stiff prick was only inches away from the parted lips of the silent, spread-eagled girl's pussy.

Henry's eyes were closed and his body was swaying rhythmically in time to the savage music which was playing on the stereo. As he moved toward the girl, his swaying cock brushed back and forth across the hairy flanges of her cunt. Her pussy- lips drew back at the contact, revealing even more of the smooth red flesh on the inside.

Jay, seizing the opportunity to serve, sprang forward. He perched on the edge of the bed and reached out with both hands for the girl's cunt. He pulled the lips even wider apart, making room for Henry's stiff cock. But Henry, his eyes still tightly shut, jabbed forward with his cock and missed the slash. He tried again, ramming forward with a bump and grind of his hips, but the swollen cockhead jabbed helplessly at the smooth white skin of the girl's inner thigh.

"Help me!" Henry commanded, and Jay, realizing that the command was for him, reached for Henry's cock with one hand. Holding it gingerly, he placed the tips of his thumb and forefinger just below the crown and guided it toward the girl's waiting hole, which he held open with the fingers of his other hand. As Henry moved forward, Jay maneuvered his stiff, thick cock so that it slid up and down in the tied girl's pussy. He heard a gasp of surprised delight as the thick rod of cock-flesh slid smoothly into the girl's cunt. The sheet moved, as though her body was writhing under it. Jay wished that he could see the expression on her face, but there was something extremely erotic about the fact that the upper half of her body was covered.

When Henry's prick had slipped all the way inside the bound girl's cunt, Jay moved back, dropping his hands to his sides. His own cock ached with desire as he watched Henry stuffing it into the unknown girl. He could hear a steady moaning coming from under the sheet. This piece of ass really seemed to be digging it. She must be one hell of a hot cunt. Jay couldn't wait till his turn came. Now he could see the outline of her huge heaving tits silhouetted against the sheet as she arched her body up off the mattress to meet the driving thrusts of Henry's prick.

Henry was humping his hips in and out as fast and as bard as he could. He felt no need to delay his orgasm because he knew that there was a line waiting behind him to sock it to the new inductee, and he didn't want to wear her out too soon. The knowledge that Jay was sitting right at his side, unsuspecting as he socked it to his own wife, was bringing him to the peak of excitement. He was anxious to finish up so that he could stand back and watch the evening's proceedings with a more impartial eye.

Then he began to breathe heavily as he felt the orgasm beginning deep inside of him. "Oh, here it comes," he murmured. "I'm going to pump a hot load into this beautiful pussy. I' n going to fill her up with my hot gism. Oh, baby, I'll have to make it up to you later. I just can't wait any more!" As he moaned out the last word, the muscles of his ass began to contract so violently that it was obvious to everyone in the room, particularly to Jay who stood the closest, that the zoology professor was pumping spurt after spurt of cum into the belly of the girl, who now was straining at her bonds in the frustrated desire to throw her arms and legs around the man who was fucking her so hard and fast.

Henry continued to pump her full, until, exhausted and spent at last, he rolled sideways, his softening cock slipping from her pussy-lips with an obscene plopping sound. "Not a bad piece of ass," he said. "I think I have her sufficiently warmed up for the rest of you. Jan, why don't you step up for a turn."

Jan Nelson giggled at Henry's words. She stood for a moment looking at the moist slash of cunt that Henry had just vacated. A thick trail of white ooze was trickling from the bottom of the juicy slot: Henry had left his mark. As the plump woman stared, she licked her lips and rubbed her hands up and down over her naked body. "Oh, yes," she whispered, more to herself than to anyone else. "I think I'm going to like this." As she stepped toward the bed, Linda handed her something. When Jan saw what it was, a smile came to her lips. "Marvelous," she said.

When Jan got up onto the bed between the legs of the covered girl, she handed the device to Jay. He looked at it for a long minute before he finally figured out what it was. It was made of rubber, stiff, but not too hard. At each end of the long flexible rubber shaft was a bulbous shape. A double dildo. Jay had seen pictures of them in magazines, but had never really seen one up close before.

Jan walked, on her knees, between the spread-eagled thighs of the girl on the bed. When her own thickly furred cunt was only a few inches away from the wet pussy of the other girl, Jan leaned back so that, at last, her shoulders touched the mattress behind her. The effort stretched her pussy wide open, and Jay had to resist a temptation to reach out and touch the juicy morsel.

"Put the dildo in my cunt," she said. "I want to fuck this little cunt like a man." As she spoke, she put her hands around her own pussy. She pulled the lips apart with her fingertips. Jay could see the swollen button of her clit, bright red and trembling with desire. He moved toward her, prepared to do as she had commanded. But as he reached for her pussy she stopped him.

"Wait," she said. "You're not going to put it in dry like that, are you?" Then she patted the red opening of her cunt and added, "Give it a little lick, first."

Jay leaned forward, burying his nose in her dark curly pubic hair. He was glad to comply with her request. He stuck his tongue all the way out and licked up and down the length of Jan's pussy with the broad Sat surface. Then with the pointy tip, he found the little nubbin of her clit, and began to massage it vigorously.

"Enough of that," Jan said. "Now give me the fuck-rod."

Jay pulled his head back and reached for the dildo, which lay next to him on the bed. With the thumb and forefinger of his left hand he held Jan's pussy-lips open, while with his right hand he placed the head of the dildo against the wet opening. It was huge. At least twice the Via e of real cock. For a moment, Jay doubted that Jan's cunt would be able to open wide enough to receive it. But then, as he moved the tip of the thing toward the wet inner flesh of the opening, he realized the elasticity of the wonderful hole that every man starts life by pushing his way out of, and spends the rest of his life trying to push his way back into.

Jan's cuntlips stretched slowly to accommodate the gentle pressure of the rubber dildo. Then, little by little, the hot cunt swallowed the false organ. At the midpoint of the shaft of the double-headed dildoe was a plastic disc. Jay screwed the rubber rod to the left and right as he worked it deeper and deeper into her pussy. At last the disc was pressing flat against the wiry jungle of Jan's pussy hair, and Jay let go of the rod.

Jan positioned her body over that of the bound girl, simulating a man's posture in the missionary position. Her hands touched the mattress on either side of the girl's covered head and her knees supported the lower half of her body. The dildo wavered just over the opening of the young captive's cunt.

"Put it into her for me," Jan whispered. "Oh, this is going to be sooo goood!"

Jay rushed to comply with her command. But the young girl who was tied to the bed had such a tight pussy that for a moment it looked as though it was going to be impossible. Jay rubbed the head of the dildo up and down in the moist slash. The thick deposit which Henry had left behind served to lubricate the tightly stretched flesh, but it still looked like she would not be able to take the monstrous fuck-tool inside of her. Jay pulled the flanges of her cunt apart with the fingers of one hand while with the other he continued to try to work the rubber dildo inside. He turned it first one way and then the other in an attempt to screw it in. Finally the tapered tip began to work its way in.

When, at last, the girl's cunt had opened far enough to accept the entire bulbous head of the dildo, a long, low moan of pain came from under the sheet. Jay knew that the entry was hurting the girl, and for some reason which he didn't quite understand, her moan of pain was exciting him, too. His cock was jerking and throbbing with excitement as he watched Jan, with a series of short violent jerky motions, drive inch after inch of the rubber cock into the girl's tight cunt.

By now her moans of pain were gradually turning to sighs of pleasure. He could see her body moving up against the sheets and then down again as she matched the driving rhythm of Jan's fucking. Jam was moving her hips up and down like a man, fucking the life out of the bound and covered girl on the bed. Jay could see her asscheeks bouncing and rolling as she threw her body wholeheartedly into the task. Each time she came up, the dildo slipped out of both her cunt and that of the girl, until it bridged the space between their sweating bodies, held in place only by the two bulbous heads, which were swallowed by the two clasping pussies.

Then as Jan's plump body crashed heavily down on top of the girl's, the dildo was buried in both cunts until nothing but the flat plastic disk separated them. Jan began moving her ass around in little circles as she made the traditional in and out motion which was, in her case, but a burlesque of the reproductive act. Now both of the women were panting excitedly as the artificial prick brought them both to the brink of orgasm.

And then, in a perfectly timed duet, both women began to sob and groan in a rhythmic staccato which signaled the advent of their mutual orgasm. The voice of the inductee was muffled by the sheet which was over her face and upper body, but her passion was nevertheless obvious. Jan's shouts were loud,, as though she proudly proclaimed her arousal to the world.

Jay joined the audience of anxious spectators as all eyes in the room were riveted on the straining pair of women. At last Jan, still huffing and puffing with the strain of her effort, rose to her knees, pulling the thickly lubricated dildo from the bound girl's pussy. Then, as Jan rose to her feet, the stiff rubber rod still jutting from her hairy cunt, she sighed a long sigh of completion.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.