Wolf Wives - Cover

Wolf Wives

 

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A naive young couple is brought into a swingers group where they're introduced to the joys of swinging. They are also shown what they can do with their pet Wolf when it comes to servicing women.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Karen stepped boldly up to the door of Linda Wells' office in the English Building and knocked. She wasn't at all sure of what she would say to Mrs. Wells, but she knew that she had to speak with her. As she knocked, she glanced quickly down at herself to be sure that she looked all right. She was wearing the same clothes that she had worn last night-tight red sweater and short black skirt. Like last night, she was braless. Her encounter with Henry Wells had given her a whole new outlook on life, and in particular, on sex.

But she was still confused and unsure of how she should handle the situation. Last night she had gotten home only a short time before Jay, and she had pretended to be asleep when he arrived so that she wouldn't have to face him. When he left for school this morning she had also pretended to be sleeping. The fact was, however, that she had gotten very little sleep, if any at all. She didn't see how she could let Jay know that she knew about him and Linda Wells, without letting on that she had been at the Wells' house last night. And then he would certainly want to know what she was doing there, and why she hadn't confronted him immediately.

On the other hand, she couldn't allow the situation to continue. She was sure that Jay would continue to see Linda Wells unless she could find some way to put a stop to it. And although she felt completely justified in what she had done last night, she didn't feel that she ever wanted Jay to know about it. Maybe if she spoke to Linda Wells, woman to woman, she could work it out. She knocked again on the door.

When the door opened suddenly, Karen was so startled that she jumped. Linda Wells stepped out and smiled quickly at Karen. "Why good morning, Karen," she said.

"Hello, Mrs. Wells," Karen said, a serious expression on her face. "There is something I have to talk to you about."

"Well, come on in, then," Linda said cordially. "I have to step down the hall for a moment, but you can wait for me inside. I'll be right back." She ushered Karen into her office and then left, closing the door behind her. The whole thing happened so fast that Karen hardly realized what was happening until she found herself alone in Linda Wells' office. In a way she was glad that Linda had stepped out. It gave her a bit of a reprieve, because, for the life of her, she didn't have any idea of what she was going to say. She didn't even know how to bring the matter up. She knew only that she had to tell Linda that she knew about her and Jay, and that she had to tell Linda about herself and Henry.

She stood in the middle of the room for a moment, looking around. The office was small-just barely big enough to accommodate Linda's desk, swivel chair, and the leather couch which was placed directly next to the desk. Karen sat nervously at the edge of the leather couch, but the action brought the hem of her short skirt high up her thighs. She tugged at the skirt, trying to pull it down to a more respectable level, but it was hopeless. Finally, she stood up again and walked around the room, trying to compose her thoughts. She glanced at the top of Mrs. Wells' desk and noticed a paperback book half hidden by a stack of papers. Curious about what English teachers read in their spare time, she bent over to have a look at the book. The title was Prisoners of Lesbos, and on the cover, in big black letters, were the words: "For Sale to Adults Only". Unable to resist her curiosity, Karen picked up the book and examined it more closely. On the cover was a picture of two women standing arm in arm. The photo was taken from the rear, and both women appeared to be nude. The title of the book was printed across their asses.

Karen had never heard of the book, but it didn't look like the kind of book that a college English teacher would be reading. She thumbed it open and her jaw dropped in shock at what she saw on the inside. There was a photograph of four women. They were all naked. One of the women was lying on her back on a bed. Her legs were spread wide open. The picture was in color, and Karen could see the bright-red hue of the flesh inside her pussy. The lips were gaping open and one of the other women had her face buried in the hairy snatch. Although Karen could see only the back of her head, it was obvious that she was licking the other woman's pussy. Each of the other women in the picture was sucking on one of the tits of the woman who was lying on her back.

Karen couldn't believe her eyes. There seemed to be other photographs in the book, but she just couldn't take her eyes off that one. The woman who was lying on the bed had a look of rapture on her face. For a moment, Karen's imagination ran wild. Last night it had felt wonderful to have Henry lick her pussy, and she couldn't help wonder how much better it would feel to have her tits both being sucked at the same time as her pussy was being licked. The thought of it set the juices to flowing in her tight little cunt. She felt her nipples growing hard and straining against the material of her sweater.

But to be licked that way by another woman. The thought somehow intrigued her strangely. A woman was soft where a man was hard. She wondered how it would feel to have a woman stroking her and kissing her the way the woman in the picture was being kissed. She closed her eyes for a moment, trying to conceive of how it would feel. She thought about having a woman hold her big tits and, almost involuntarily, her own hands moved along her sides and across the front of her sweater to stroke her own boobs. How would it feel to do that to another woman's tits, and to have another woman do it to her? Her nipples pressed through her sweater at the stroking palms of her hands. She pinched them gently through the cloth, and rolled them in her fingers. It felt wonderful.

Her pussy was on fire and she found herself rubbing her groin against the corner of Linda Wells' desk as she played with her tits. She slipped one hand inside her sweater and stroked the bare flesh of her tit with one hand while she continued to press her pussy hard against the pointy corner of the desk. She opened her eyes again and looked down at the book which lay open on the desk top. The pages had turned, and she found herself looking at another picture. It showed two women standing nude and facing each other. One of them had black hair and the most gigantic tits that Karen had ever seen. The other woman's tits were small and pointy. The two women were holding each other's tits. They both wore smiles and expressions of extreme pleasure. The sight made Karen's cunt even wetter.

She felt hot all over. Her hands moved back and forth across her tits, one hand slipping inside her sweater occasionally to tweak her hardened nipples.

She was so lost in the delightful sensations that were spreading throughout her body, that she didn't hear Linda Wells reenter the room. Linda, seeing that Karen had found her book and had gotten carried away in it, stepped quietly up behind Karen. She reached around Karen and put her own hands over Karen's, moving them around over Karen's tits. She placed her lips to Karen's ear.

"Sometimes a woman can be even a better sex partner than a man," she whispered. "Have you ever been made love to by another woman?"

Karen felt as though everything that was happening to her was happening in a dream. She hadn't heard Linda come in, and now suddenly it seemed as though she had been there all along. She completely forgot what she had come to speak to Linda about. Her desire-filled cunt was doing all her thinking, having taken over for her numbed brain.

"Never," she answered. "I never even thought about it." Then she added suggestively, "Until now, that is."

Linda's fingers were already unbuttoning the buttons of Karen's red sweater. When they were all undone, she turned Karen slowly to face her. Then, pulling the front of Karen's sweater open, revealing the big beautiful round tits which were inside, she drew Karen gently toward her and kissed her on the lips. The kiss was a long, hot, passionate one. At first Karen did not respond. She just let Linda pull her close and press her lips to hers.

Then, as Linda's tongue stole into Karen's mouth, Karen began to kiss back. Linda's lips were soft and pliant-nothing like Jay's or Henry's. And they tasted sweet and juicy, like ripe plums. She felt the tip of Linda's tongue exploring the warmth of her mouth, and the feeling excited her even more. Linda's tongue moved across Karen's gums, and explored the ridges of her even white teeth. Then Karen parted her teeth and began to respond with her own tongue. She felt the slippery smoothness of Linda's tongue dueling and fencing with her own in the warm cavern of her mouth.

As Karen's tongue began to encounter and do battle with her tongue, Linda's began slowly to retreat, leading Karen back into the torrid battlefield of her mouth. She was amazed at Karen's progress. Within only a few days, she had gone from prudish Miss Prim to hot little sex-kitten. And Linda was glad that a perfectly formed body like Karen's would no longer go to waste. As they kissed, Linda reached for Karen's tits. She held one in each hand, cupping the mammoth orbs of soft flesh, feeling the hot hard nipples pressing urgently against the perspiring palms of her hands. Then, not breaking the kiss, she dropped one hand from Karen's soft tit. She reached for Karen's hand and carried it to the front of her own blouse. It was a crisp white ruffled blouse with big toggle-type buttons at the front. She guided Karen's hand to one of the buttons and began to undo it. When she had the toggle half out of the buttonhole, she placed Karen's fingers on it and withdrew her own hand, returning it to Karen's tit.

At first Karen's fingers were hesitant, as though uncertain of what to do. But when Linda's hand had once more returned to her tits, Karen remembered her imaginings of before. She had wondered about what it would feel like to hold another woman's tits. Here was Linda Wells inviting her to find out. Her pussy was flowing like a river, Linda's skillful fingers on her tits turning her on in a way that neither Jay nor Henry had been able to do. Linda, perhaps because she was a woman herself, seemed to know instinctively where to touch; where to stroke; where to squeeze. Karen wondered whether she, too, would know instinctively what to do.

She finished unbuttoning Linda's blouse, and pulled it impatiently from the waistband of Linda's skirt. The teacher let go of Karen's tits for a brief moment to enable Karen to slip the blouse from her arms and off her shoulders. Then she reached, again, for the big round boobs, this time taking just the pointy nipples in her fingers, and twirling them first one way and then the other.

Karen sighed with pleasure, but her sigh became a groan of frustration when she realized that Linda was wearing a bra, and that there would be more work to do before she got Linda's tits into her hands. She cupped the soft cones right over the material of the blonde woman's bra. The tingling in her pussy was becoming unbearable. The feel of the soft spongy flesh of Linda Wells' tits through her brassiere was the most arousing thing Karen had ever known. It excited her even more than holding Jay's or Henry's cock had done. She could feel the nipples stiff and erect right through the bra. She couldn't stand it. She wanted to see them, to stroke them, to kiss them.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.