Wolf Wives - Cover

Wolf Wives

 

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A naive young couple is brought into a swingers group where they're introduced to the joys of swinging. They are also shown what they can do with their pet Wolf when it comes to servicing women.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Karen pulled up in front of the Wells house and shut off the ignition and lights. She patted her hair into place as she opened the door and stepped out of the car. She couldn't imagine what it was that Professor Wells wanted to speak to her about, unless it had something to do with Pagan. He had said that it was important and that he couldn't discuss it on the phone. Well, she'd be finding out in a minute.

The phone call from Professor Wells had disconcerted her, particularly since it had come right on the heels of her masturbation. A mental image of Professor Wells had dominated her thoughts as she had masturbated, and to hear his voice on the phone right afterwards had been a shock. Somehow, the professor, and Pagan were closely tied in her thoughts, and this made her sure that Pagan had something to do with whatever it was that he wanted to talk to her about. Perhaps he wanted to do some kind of a study on the domestication of wolves. For some reason, people in the academic world liked to keep their work hush-hush until they were ready for publication, and maybe that was why he didn't want to discuss it on the phone.

As Karen went up the walk toward the door, she took a look down at herself to make sure that everything was in place. She had chosen her clothes carefully when she dressed. She wanted to look her best for Professor Wells. She had chosen a black skirt that fit her perhaps a bit too tightly. She could feel it caressing her snugly around her hips and ass. She had put on a tight-fitting red sweater that buttoned down the front. And for the first time in her adult life, she had gone out without a bra. She felt a little self-conscious as she looked down at her mammoth tits suggestively outlined against the material of her sweater. She couldn't figure out why she had done it. But somehow, Professor Wells was inexorably tied to thoughts of sex in her mind. The very idea that she was going to his house alone to see him after dark was making her feel sexy, and she supposed that this was what had impelled her to go braless. Anyway, everyone was doing it these days, and there really wasn't anything wrong with it.

Satisfied with the way she looked, Karen knocked on the door. She heard Professor Wells' voice from inside. "I'll be right there," he called. A moment later he opened the door. He was dressed in white pants with a crisp crease down the front, and a purple smoking jacket. There was a purple silk scarf around his neck. He looked very handsome and distinguished. Even more so than he had looked in Karen's reverie earlier that evening.

"Oh, hello, Karen," he said. "I'm so glad you could come. Thank you so much. Come in, please." He stepped to one side, taking her arm and ushering her into his house. "Come into the living room and sit down," he said hospitably. "Would you like a drink?" He was already walking toward the bar.

"Thank you, Professor We-" Karen began.

"No, please," Henry interrupted. "When we meet socially, you must call me Henry. Will you do that?"

"I'll try, Profe-I mean, Henry." Karen giggled in her nervousness. She felt unsure of herself, and Professor Wells' attempt to make her feel comfortable was unsettling her still more. Henry Wells poured some vodka into a glass and added about an equal quantity of orange juice. "Ice?" he asked. "Or would you like it undiluted, like me?"

Karen, still unsure of what was proper, just smiled and said, "I'll take it any way you do."

Henry carried her drink to the couch and handed it to her. Then he returned to the bar to pour himself one. Karen lifted the glass to her lips and sipped it. It was good. Tasted like straight orange juice. She took another swallow, and then another. The glass was empty. She looked at her empty glass and giggled. "Guess I was thirsty," she said.

Henry stepped up to where Karen was sitting on the couch and took her empty glass from her hand. He quickly returned to the bar and refilled it. When he handed it to Karen, she just held the glass in her hand, not wanting to drink another so soon. But Henry raised his own glass in a salute and said, "To life!" He drained his glass, and looked over the rim of it at Karen, the expression in his eyes telling her that he expected her to do the same. Karen tilted her head back and drained her glass as she had just seen Professor Wells do. He immediately took it from her and returned to the bar to refill it.

"Oh, no," Karen called. "I think I've had enough. I'd rather not have another."

"Oh, that's all right," Henry said. "I'll make this one mostly orange juice." But he poured even more vodka into the glass than he had the first two times. He was sure that she had already drunk enough of the drugged mixture to have the desired effect, but there was no harm in making sure. When he handed the glass to Karen she took it from him and set it down on the arm of the couch. But Henry Wells, wanting to be sure that she drank it, sat down on the arm of the couch, putting his arm on the back, so that it just brushed lightly at her shoulders. When Karen saw that the drink was in danger of being knocked to the floor, she picked it up. As soon as the glass was in her hand, Henry raised his own.

"To knowledge!" he said. He held his glass out for Karen to clink hers against it. She did so, still trying to do the right thing, and then put it to her lips. She guzzled the drink quickly, and set the empty glass down on the floor next to the couch.

She was feeling slightly dizzy, and leaned her head back. She felt it rest on Henry's arm and thought perhaps that she should lift her head again. But Henry didn't seem to mind, so she just leaned back, allowing him to cradle her head in the inside of his elbow. It felt comfortable and secure.

The vodka was having a strange effect on her. Her head felt light and seemed to be spinning. And there was something else. An unfamiliar kind of warmth seemed to suffuse her entire body. It felt something like what she had been feeling before she stepped into the shower earlier that evening. She felt as though she were bathed in perspiration, but when she put her hand to her forehead, it felt dry. But the room seemed extremely warm.

Without thinking about what she was doing, she reached for the top button of her sweater. She opened it, to let some air in, but she still felt warm. She moved her hand downward slightly, and undid the second button. Maybe that would be a little better. She felt weak and dizzy. She leaned against Henry for support. She felt as though she might slide off the couch at any minute. When Henry saw her opening the buttons of her sweater he knew that the Sure-breed was beginning to take effect. When she had first come into the house he had noticed that she was braless. He had never seen her that way before. Her tits were even bigger than he had thought. And he could see the outline of her erect young nipples against the red material of the sweater. This looked like it was going to be even easier than he thought.

When she leaned against him, he put his arm around her and drew her to him tightly. She was soft and pliant in his arm. He allowed one hand to dangle in front of her, just a fraction of an inch away from the swell of her huge titty. She was already breathing heavily, and the rhythmic rise and fall of her boobs as she breathed was bringing his hand closer to the soft curves. He readjusted his position on the arm of the couch so that his fingers dangled even closer to her big tits. He wanted to warm her up a little more before he led her into the bedroom for the big shock, but at the same time he had to be careful not to scare her away.

Karen was trying hard to regain her presence of mind. She didn't want Professor Wells to think that she was a complete fool, but the room was still spinning, and she still felt possessed by this unearthly warmth.

"Tell me, Henry," she began, her voice slightly slurred by the vodka, "what it was you wanted to talk to me about."

As she spoke she tried to sit up again. The movement brought her soft tit into contact with Henry's fingertips. He made no attempt to get out of the way. She was vaguely aware of his fingers touching her tits through the light material of her sweater, but the contact seemed so casual and unconscious that she did nothing to stop it.

As she breathed, her tits rose and fell rhythmically, and she felt Henry's fingers making and breaking the contact. She felt her nipples hardening against the sweater material, and she could feel Henry moving his hand slightly so that his fingers stroked lightly at the erect bud of her nipple. The sensation of his fingertips brushing lightly against her erect nipple was making her whole body tingle. She wondered whether he was aware of the contact. She looked up at him out of the corner of her eye, but he seemed to be looking in the other direction. She moved her body, trying to wiggle away from his fingertips, but she only succeeded in rubbing her nipple against him more. And she wasn't really sure that she wanted to break the contact.

She could feel her panties getting damp as they had done earlier that evening. It felt so nice and warm and comfortable, leaning back on Henry's couch, her head cradled in his arm, his hand stroking lightly at her tit. She didn't want this moment ever to end.

Suddenly, Henry's hand was cupping her entire boob, squeezing it gently, and rolling it around in his fingers. Then, almost before she realized what was happening, he moved his hand away again, letting only his fingertips brush lightly at her stiff nipple. She sighed involuntarily as he let go of her massive globe. Then, quickly and lightly, his hand moved to her other boob and cupped it as he had done the first. It felt good, and the way he was stroking and petting her boobs made it somehow seem right. She was sure that he was touching her more out of friendship than out of sexual desire, but she couldn't control the flood of desire which was inundating her body.

It seemed to begin in a wave which started at the pointy tips of her hardened nipples and spread from there to the rest of her body. She felt a warm sticky moisture oozing from the tightly puckered slit of her pussy. She was afraid that Professor Wells would lose respect for her if she didn't regain control, but she simply couldn't remember how to act. Then, in desperation, she blurted, "Tell me, Henry; what was it you wanted to discuss with me?"

"This isn't going to be pleasant, my dear," Henry said, his voice becoming somber. He pulled his arm from around Karen's shoulders and sat straight up. "In fact, I think it might be a good idea if you had another drink." Without waiting for her to respond, he rose and picked her glass up from the floor. He refilled it and handed it to her again. Karen took the drink from him and dumbly put it to her lips. She drained it in one swig.

"I think I can take it," she said, trying to put a joking tone into her voice. "Tell me."

"Well," Henry began, "I think it might be easier if I showed you. Come with me." He took Karen by the hand and helped her to stand, tottering on her feet. When she rose, the effects of the drinks seemed to become even stronger. The whole room was spinning. For a moment she thought that she would fall down. But Henry, taking her by the hand, began to lead her toward the other end of the room.

"Now you'll have to be strong," he said. "I'm afraid this may come as a bit of a shock. But the main thing is to try to keep a clear head and come to a sensible decision. Follow me." He led her, staggeringly down the hall toward his bedroom. He hoped that the realization that he was bringing her into a bedroom wouldn't scare her away. This was the most delicate part of the operation. But he was relatively certain that she had had enough to drink so that she would be more or less oblivious to her surroundings.

He opened the bedroom door and led her inside. When she had stepped in he closed the door behind her. He left the light off so that it would take her a little longer to be aware of where she was. There was enough light in the room for him to lead her to the wall mirror. As he moved it aside, he spoke softly.

"Now it may seem cruel, at first, for me to show you this without any warning or preparation, but I think you'll agree in the long run that what I'm doing is best all around. Please be as quiet as you can. We mustn't let them know we are watching." With that he removed the mirror from its place. The window in the wall was illuminated with the blue light which came from the other room. It made the entire bedroom light up in a pale ghostly way. For the first time, Karen realized she was in a bedroom.

"Professor," she said, then she giggled. "I mean, Henry, this is your bedroom, isn't it?"

"Yes, my dear," he said. "But it's the only place where I could show you what you have to see. Come over here." He gestured toward the window, the source of the eerie blue light. Karen stepped forward and looked through it.

What she saw on the other side of the glass startled her, even in her dazed condition. At first she wasn't sure of what she was seeing. It took her eyes a moment to focus. She blinked hard, trying to clear up the haze which clouded her vision. Then everything came into focus. In the other room was a waterbed. It was low, close to the floor. And there were two people in there. One of them was a woman. She was stark naked. My God! It looked like Mrs. Wells. She was on her hands and knees on the waterbed. Her bare ass was facing the window through which Karen was looking. She could see Linda wells' beautiful round ass in the pale-blue light. Her cheeks were firm and round and slightly spread apart, revealing the mysterious- looking dark crack between them.

There was also a man. And he, too, appeared to be naked, but Linda Wells' body was directly in Karen's line of vision and she couldn't get a good look at him. While Karen watched, Linda lowered the top half of her body so that her face was flat against the waterbed. The movement spread her asscheeks even further, and Karen was sure that she could actually see the dark-brown spot of the blonde woman's asshole. For some strange reason the sight of the other woman's asshole was having a stimulating effect on Karen. She felt her own pussy growing moist again, and her entire body was suffused with am all-pervading warmth.

As Linda bent forward, her ass pointed toward the ceiling, and Karen could even see the tuft of blonde hair which framed her wet pussy. And now Karen had a better view of the man who was with her. All she could see was the lower part of his body, since his top half was still obscured by Linda's naked form. His cock was long and hard and hairy. Karen could see it swaying to and fro as he moved on the waterbed. Then he moved around toward Linda's ass, and Karen could see his whole naked body, all but his face. He was beautifully built. Karen found that the sight of him was turning her on tremendously.

For the moment she forgot where she was and that her zoology professor had brought her in there to show her something special. She lost herself in voyeurism, allowing herself to be totally stimulated by the sight of this naked man. The fact that she was peeking through a window, and that neither Linda Wells nor the man knew that she was watching made it all the more exciting. Karen's head was spinning as she drank his nudity in with her eyes. His body was muscular, and as he moved his muscles rippled. She felt her pussy throbbing with desire and was only vaguely conscious of Henry's body brushing against hers as she watched.

Then the man bent over, bringing his face close to Linda's naked ass. Karen got her first clear look at his face. Oh, God! It couldn't be! He looked like... Jay! She just couldn't believe it. She pressed her face against the windowpane trying to get a better look, to convince herself that she did not see her husband about to put his tongue into Henry's wife. She felt weak. Her knees were shaking. She felt as though she would fall down at any minute. She began to sway in her weakness as she watched Jay press his lips to the dark crack between Linda Wells' soft white asscheeks.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.