Wolf Wives - Cover

Wolf Wives

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A naive young couple is brought into a swingers group where they're introduced to the joys of swinging. They are also shown what they can do with their pet Wolf when it comes to servicing women.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

When Linda Wells had left Tuesday evening, she had made Jay promise that they would get together again Thursday night. Wednesday seemed to take months to go by. All day Thursday, Jay was nervous and jumpy. When Karen asked him, over dinner, why he was so touchy, he mumbled something about being nervous about the football meeting. He had told her that he had to attend a meeting of the football team on Thursday evening, and that some of the members of the team were going to be dropped. Karen believed his explanation for his nervousness, because she knew that staying on the team meant a lot to him.

After the dinner dishes had been washed, Jay put on his team sweater and headed for the door. Then, as though as an afterthought, he returned to the kitchen and kissed Karen briefly on the lips. It felt strange to kiss his wife goodbye when he was on the way out of the house to fuck another woman. His knees were trembling at the thought of fucking Linda Wells right in her own house while her husband was out teaching evening classes.

When he arrived at the Wells' house, he drove on, and parked his motorcycle two and a half blocks away, as Linda had told him to do. He walked quickly back toward the house and knocked nervously on the door. Karen took her time about cleaning up the kitchen. She hated to be alone, but as long as she had something to do it wouldn't be so bad. Pagan wasn't very good company. All he wanted to do was sleep.

Karen washed the table carefully and then dried it. She finished drying the dishes and put them away. Then she decided to see what was on television. There was nothing on but an old movie. She watched it for about fifteen minutes and then turned off the set. It was a dull picture. About a young girl who falls in love with her tutor, an older, gray-haired man. Silly story.

Karen just stared at the blank TV screen as she sat on the couch daydreaming. She found herself thinking about Professor Wells. She giggled as she placed him and herself in the movie which she had just been watching. Actually it wasn't so ridiculous. He was rather handsome and distinguished. He had a certain polish and charm which made him a very interesting man.

Karen leaned back on the couch and closed her eyes. She pictured her zoology professor as she had seen him at home, the other night; casual, relaxed. He was rather sexy. She shuddered momentarily at the word. She had found it creeping into her thoughts more and more lately. She had been thinking that maybe her upbringing had been wrong. She had been taught to be afraid of sex, even to be ashamed of it. Up until the other night, there had been nothing to change those beliefs. With Jay it had always been push a little, grab a little. Never, until the other night, had he tried to be tender or gentle with her. The results had been astounding. She had experienced sensations and feelings which she had never thought possible.

She felt herself breaking into a sweat as she thought about the episode the other night. Jay had kissed her all over her body, and he had put his tongue in places where he had never even touched her before. And she had held it-his... cock. It had felt so strong and hard. She found her pussy moistening at the thought of Jay's prick. She wondered if lots of women liked to hold and pet their husband's cocks. Did Mrs. Wells ever stroke the professor's cock that way. She wondered what the professor's prick looked like. Was it as strong and as thick as Jay's?

She tried to picture Professor Wells without any of his clothes on. The picture was exciting her strangely. At first she imagined him in a brief red bathing suit. He looked lean and handsome in a quite respectable way. When she tried to erase the bathing suit from the picture, she had a difficult time. At first there was nothing where the red cloth had been in her fantasy image. Then she began filling in curly black hair. She thought hard about what Jay's cock looked like and put it on Professor Wells' body.

She found herself sweating with a heat which seemed to be coming directly from the inside of her body. Her light cotton dress was sticking to her, and a moisture that seemed to be coming from her pussy was wetting her panties. She was a little frightened, and reached down with her hand to see what it was that was making her so wet. When her fingertips touched the damp crotchband of her panties, she jumped as though she had received an electric shock. The tender lips of her young twat were so sensitive, that even the light exploratory touch of her fingers set them ablaze with desire.

She quickly got up off the couch and headed for the bathroom. The trouble was that it was too hot m here. She needed a nice cool shower to cool her off and make her comfortable again. On the way to the bathroom, she unbuttoned the front of her dress. When she got to the bathroom, she saw her image in the full-length mirror inside. Her skin was flushed a rosy pink. She could see the front of her dress gaping open, revealing the pale-blue lacy material of her bra and her panties. She wore the kind that came up to her waist, finding the bikini type uncomfortable. Her bra was conservative, but pretty. The cups were large enough to contain her beautiful round boobies, but for some reason, her nipples had hardened, and were outlined against the blue lace. Thank goodness there was no one to see her in this condition. No one except Pagan who had followed her from the living room.

She decided to leave the bathroom door open so that it would be cooler when she stepped out of the shower. She just couldn't understand why she felt so hot and uncomfortable. She stepped quickly out of her dress, trying hard not to look at her reflection in the mirror. But no matter how hard she tried to stifle her instincts, Karen was a woman. She was drawn inexplicably to the full-length mirror.

The dampness at her crotch drew her attention to that area of her body. She looked at herself, feeling satisfied about the way her body tapered to a small waist and then flared out again at her hips. Through the pale-blue material of her panties she could see the dark shadow of her thick patch of flaming-red pubic hair. It formed a perfect triangle. The moist spot on the material formed a circle which started at the apex of the furry triangle.

Tentatively, she touched her finger to the wet spot. It felt a little sticky. She quickly rolled her panties down over her thighs. Stepping out of them quickly, she picked them up and held them in front of her eyes. She still couldn't understand why they were so damp. The wet spot covered the entire bottom part of her panties. She sniffed them hesitantly. There was something spicy and sweet about the fragrance. It smelled somehow familiar, although she couldn't place it. But at any rate, it didn't smell like there was anything wrong down there. She sniffed again. Strangely, she felt the nipples at the ends of her soft tits hardening, and even the soft fabric of her brassiere felt coarse and rough against the sensitive tissue of her hardening nips.

She reached behind her and unsnapped the clasp at the back of her bra strap. Her tits, which had been tightly imprisoned in the cups of the bra sprang forward, carrying the lacy bra away from her body. But because the cups were full, the bra stayed in place, covering her tits. She reached for the garment and whisked it away from her, exposing her tits to the cool air of the bathroom. Involuntarily, she let the bra drop from her hand Then, without thinking about what she was doing, she cupped her massive tits, one in each hand.

They felt so soft and smooth in her hands. She could understand why Jay was always trying to get his hands on them. She stroked them softly and gently like Jay had done the other night. Her eyes were tightly closed. Then, with a start, she remembered what was happening and opened her eyes. The sight of her tits being stroked and petted by her own hands embarrassed her, but she couldn't take her eyes off the mirror.

Then, ashamed of her momentary loss of propriety, she turned quickly away from the mirror, dropping her hands to her sides. She stepped quickly into the shower, pulling the sliding glass door shut behind her. She turned the water on, full force, first turning the cold on all the way, and then adding only so much hot water as was necessary to keep the temperature bearable.

For a few moments she stood, allowing the water to rinse the perspiration from her body. Then she turned the hot water tap to make a mixture just a bit warmer. She reached for the soap and a soft washcloth which hung on a hook in the shower stall. Slowly, while the warm water caressed her skin, she soaped the washcloth, working up a thick rich lather. Then she began to wash herself, rubbing the washcloth gently over her neck and shoulders. She soaped her arms with a slow languid motion. Then she allowed the warm shower to rinse the soap off.

Then she moved the soapy washcloth toward her swelling tits. She began to soap the soft white globes, carefully avoiding the large pink nipples which were hardening again. She soaped first one tit, and then the other, moving the washcloth in a circular motion, with the nipple at the center of the circle. She moved the cloth closer to the nipple with each stroke, but still avoided touching it.

She moved the soapy cloth slowly up and down in the valley between her two soft tits, rubbing both boobs at the same time. Her nipples had become as hard as pebbles, and had begun to ache. Wanting to do nothing more than relieve the ache in her nipples, she began to swab the warm lathered washcloth around them one at a time. But instead of relieving the ache, as she had intended to do, she found that her action was increasing it. Tentatively, she took one nipple between her thumb and forefinger and rolled it back and forth. It felt good. Somehow, as she rolled and tweaked the big pink bud, she felt a tingling sensation in the lower part of her body. It seemed to be coming from the slit between her legs.

She continued to roll her nipple between her fingers, while, with the other hand she began rubbing the washcloth up and down the length of her cuntal slit. At first, she tried to devote herself only to washing herself thoroughly and efficiently. She brought the soapy cloth down the length of her slit and then back around under her to wash her asscrack. Then she brought it forward again to swab at her sensitive slit.

But as she brought the cloth up again, the lips of her cunt seemed to be opening up to receive it. She felt them spreading slowly apart, and worked the warm cloth between the lips to wash the hotly sensitive flesh of her inner cunt. It felt wonderful, and so she continued to work the soapy cloth up and down inside the slit. By now she had dropped her other hand from her nipples and was running it through the wet jungle of red hair which surrounded her cunt. She picked up the soap and began soaping the dense patch of fur. With the corner of the soap she nudged gently at her quivering little clit, which had hardened and was demanding attention.

Her eyes were tightly closed, and as she rubbed her pussy, she found herself returning her mind to her earlier vision of Henry Wells. She pictured him standing on a beach in the brief red bathing suit which she had imagined for him. Then, as she watched him in her imagination, he bent over and started to remove the suit. As he pulled it down, she saw his thick black pubic hair revealed a little at a time. Then there it was-his prick. Now her imagination altered it a bit. It was longer than Jay's and thinner. And it seemed to be covered with a thick coat of black hair.

As she watched, his cock began to harden, and its tip, pink and wet, began to extend from the furry sheath. She realized briefly that she was mixing Pagan's cock up with Professor Wells', but it didn't matter. She had rolled the washcloth into a tight little cylinder, and was trying to ram it up inside her pussy. She squatted slightly, pulling the lips of her pussy even further apart.

She began to grind her hips forward and back as she worked the rolled washcloth deeper into her slit. She could feel the lips parting to accept it, but still it wouldn't go all the way in. With her left hand she rubbed her pubic mound around in little circles. Then, using the fingers of her left hand, she parted the lips of her cunt even more, making room for the roll of soapy cloth to penetrate. She worked about an inch and a half of it into her pussy, twisting and turning it as she did so.

Then she began to push it in and out with her right hand, while with her left she began, once again, to stroke her big tits. She was lost in the sheer pleasure of the sensations she was giving herself. Gone was all thought about shame, or about right and wrong. She could think of nothing except finding new places to touch, new things to stroke. She continued to flash on the vision of a nude Professor Wells. Now, he held his swollen prick in his hand. He was jerking it up and down in the same rhythm that Karen was using to fuck herself with the washcloth.

She felt a tension building up inside of her. She was sure that she was about to experience that same orgasmic release which she had felt the other night when Jay had fucked her so tenderly. She wasn't sure if she wanted it to happen. She realized with a return of the shame that she had experienced earlier, that she was masturbating. She had always been taught to think of masturbation as "self-abuse", a sinful and disgusting practice. But this didn't seem disgusting in the least. Then she felt the first wave about to begin. With a moan, she pulled the cloth from her cunt.

"No!" she said aloud. She quickly rinsed the soap from her body and turned off the water. Even though she felt a kind of depressed frustration, she was glad that she had been able to stop herself before going through with her sinful act. She stepped from the shower and dried herself quickly with a thick towel, trying not to linger at the sensitive skin of her tits, or the still-tingling pleasure center at her crotch.

She gathered up her dress and her underwear from the floor where she had dropped them earlier, and padded, barefoot, into the bedroom. Pagan trotted alongside her. When she stretched out naked on her bed, Pagan lay on the floor at the foot of the bed. Karen still felt uncomfortably warm, so she didn't cover herself. For a moment she just lay still, staring at the ceiling, her mind a blank. Then she found her attention turning once more to her handsome and dignified zoology professor.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.