Wolf Wives - Cover

Wolf Wives

 

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A naive young couple is brought into a swingers group where they're introduced to the joys of swinging. They are also shown what they can do with their pet Wolf when it comes to servicing women.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

After Jay and Karen had finished eating lunch together in the school cafeteria on Tuesday afternoon, they went off in separate directions. Karen had a class at one end of the campus, and Jay had to report to Mrs. Wells' office for a work conference at the other end. Before they parted, Karen told Jay which pots to warm up for supper, since she had a late class and wouldn't be home until after seven.

Jay went straight to Mrs. Wells' office and knocked on the door. The work conferences were informal discussions between the teacher and one student at a time concerning that student's work. Jay was a little uncertain about how to act with Mrs. Wells, since he had been at her home just the other night.

"Come in," she called from inside.

Jay opened the door and went in. Linda Wells was sitting on the edge of her desk. Her legs were crossed, and she had pulled her short skirt up to her crotch. She calmly adjusted one of the silver clasps on the black and red garter belt that held up her stockings. Jay's eyes bulged at the sight of her shapely legs, and the dark patch of black satin that showed at her crotch.

"I hope you don't mind," she said, without looking up. "I'll be with you in a minute. These garter belts are a bother sometimes. I guess that's why no one wears them anymore. No one but me, that is. But I love the way they feel. And I love the way they look." She stood up quickly, and, taking the hem of her skirt in her hand, lifted it clear to her waist. Then, as Jay watched, open-mouthed, she turned slowly so that Jay could get a good view of her entire body from the waist down, clad only in a black and red lace garter belt, black satin panties, and black stockings. Then she dropped the hem again.

"Don't you?" she continued.

"Huh?" Jay said involuntarily.

"Don't you love the way they look?" Linda said patiently.

"Garter belts, you mean?" Jay mumbled, confused and a little unnerved.

"All right, garter belts, if you like," Linda said in the kind of voice one usually reserves for an uncooperative child.

"Yeah," Jay said with uncertainty. "I guess I do like the way garter belts look."

"But I wasn't really asking what you thought about garter belts, silly," Linda chided. "I meant my legs."

Now Jay laughed, some of his confidence returning. Mrs. Wells was just being friendly, trying to keep up the mood of the other night, he thought. And, she being such a sexy woman, it was only natural that she would kid around in a sexy way. "I think your legs look beautiful, Mrs. Wells," he said.

"I told you to call me Linda," she said, moving closer to him. "And what about the rest of me?"

"I think the rest of you looks pretty good, too," he answered. Then, almost as an afterthought, he added, "Linda."

"Then why don't you hold me in your arms?" Linda asked, suddenly pushing her body against Jay's and putting her arms around his waist. Linda Wells' petiteness was perfect contrast for Jay's size. Her head reached only to his mid-chest. When Jay felt her nuzzling against him, he put his arms around her. Then, almost without realizing what he was doing, he lifted her up so that they were face to face. Linda wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her lips against his. As soon as Jay felt the soft warm lips of his English teacher pressing insistently against his own, he felt his cock rising in his pants. He just didn't know what to make of this. He had reported to Mrs. Wells for a work conference and here she was in his arms. And they were kissing each other.

Linda turned her head so that her lips came close to Jay's ear. She blew gently against it and then began nibbling at the lobe. "Oh, Jay," she murmured, "I haven't been able to think about anything but you since Saturday afternoon."

Jay just listened in silent disbelief, trying to unscramble the thoughts which were racing crazily through his head.

"You're so big and strong and so handsome. Oh, Jay, hold me tight. Please." Jay held her tighter in his arms, his mind spinning.

"Have you been thinking about me?" she asked.

Not knowing what else to do, Jay answered, "Yes. I haven't been able to get a picture of you in those hot pants out of my mind. At school, I never see you wearing anything but a skirt, or a dress."

"Oh, Jay," she whispered. "You could see me wearing nothing, if you like. I'd do anything you wanted. Oh, Jay, hold me. Put your hand inside my blouse."

Jay half carried her to the leather couch which stood by her desk and together they fell into it.

Jay continued kissing her while the fingers of both his hands began to fumble at the buttons of the tight-fitting blue jersey blouse which she was wearing. When he had opened the top two buttons, he slipped one hand inside.

She wore no bra so when Jay put his hand inside her blouse, his fingers came into immediate contact with her soft round tit. It seemed to roll around inside her blouse as though, on its own, it was seeking his hand. Linda's entire body was squirming with the excitement of Jay's caress. Her nipple hardened as the rough skin of the palm of Jay's hand brushed across its tip. She reached for his crotch and stroked his pulsating hard-on right through the thick material of his pants.

"Quick, Jay," she murmured. "Help me get this off." She started opening the other buttons of her blouse. Jay tried to help her, but kept tangling his fingers in the material in his excitement. At last the buttons had all been undone, and Linda began to shrug out of the blouse. Now she was nude from the waist up.

Jay took one of her soft round boobs in each of his hands. His hands were big and her tits filled them both. Even though they were smaller than his wife's, they had a certain mature roundness to them which made them even more exciting. Linda sat on the couch while Jay kneeled on the floor. At first he just held and rubbed her tits with his hands.

Then Linda put her hands on either side of Jay's face and drew him toward her. She guided his head to one of her soft white tits. For a moment Jay just looked at the silky white skin as he stroked and petted the tender globe. Then, moving slowly, he placed his lips against the soft surface. Softly, like the flutter of a butterfly's wing, he kissed her boob, working his lips in a circle that brought them around the entire globe of her tit. Then he began to kiss his way closer to her nipple, which was bright red and swollen with excitement to near bursting. Then, he sucked the pink button into his mouth. At the touch of his tongue, Linda sighed a long deep sigh of pleasure.

"Oh, Jay," she whispered. "I knew you'd be dynamite. Oh, keep on doing that."

Jay sucked on her nipple like a child at his mother's tit, doing all the things with his mouth that he had always wanted to do to Karen. Each time he put his tongue in a new place, or wiggled it in a different way, Linda sobbed or gasped or sighed to let him know that he was pleasing her. Karen always lay like a dead fish, never responding except for the other night and the sounds that Linda Wells was making were arousing Jay beyond his wildest dreams.

He moved his head from side to side, first sucking on one of her big red nipples, and then on the other. He felt his cock straining painfully at his pants, as though, at any minute, it would rip through the material. He wanted her to hold it again, as she had been doing before. He reached for one of her hands and placed it on the swollen mound of his cock. For a minute Linda stroked it up and down. Then suddenly she jumped back.

"My God!" she said. "What if someone comes in? Oh, Jay, this is insane. We've got to go somewhere where we can be safe." She picked up her blouse and began to put it on. "That door isn't even locked. And I've got to teach a class in a couple of minutes. Oh, I'm a mess!" When she had buttoned her blouse again, she began combing her hair.

Jay was flabbergasted. He just stood and stammered and stuttered. "Er, ah, um, Linda..." "Jay," Linda began, ignoring his consternation, "Where can we go to be alone later? I want more of you."

Jay remembered that he was supposed to cook dinner. "Karen has a late class," he said. "She won't be home until seven o'clock." "Quick," Linda said. "Write down your address. Can I meet you there in an hour?"

"Sure," Jay said. "I'll cut the rest of my classes."

"Good," Linda said breathlessly. "And I'll try to dismiss my class early so that I can get there even sooner. My panties are getting wetter by the minute, and I don't know how much longer I can hold out." Then, turning out the light in her office and opening the door, she said, "Come, why don't you walk me to my next class?" After Jay had dropped Linda off at the English Building for her class, he hurried over to the parking lot for his motorcycle. On his way home, he went through three red lights in his hurry to get there and get things ready. Three blocks from his house, he stopped at the store for a bottle of vodka and some orange juice, just in case he needed to get things going, although it looked like Linda wouldn't be needing any artificial stimulation.

He parked the bike and ran into his apartment. This was the most exciting thing that had ever happened to him. His own English teacher-she had to be at least ten years older than him- was seducing him. And most exciting of all, he would have her in the same bed where he and Karen slept. And then, at least, if Karen went back to being a cold fish, he could dream about Linda Wells while he stuck his prick into his wife's cold cunt for a quick one.

Pagan, who had been sleeping in the middle of the living room rug jumped up with a start when Jay bounded into the room.

"Hi, Pagan," Jay said as he went directly into the kitchen. He was in a hurry to mix some drinks and to get them into the refrigerator to cool. But Pagan would not be brushed off so lightly. He stood by Jay's side and whimpered, until, at last, Jay stopped what he was doing long enough to pet the wolf, and scratch his ears. Then, Pagan lay in a corner of the kitchen floor to watch Jay putting vodka and orange juice into a pitcher and mixing them together. Jay went to the living room and turned on the stereo. He picked out enough records to play on the automatic changer for three hours. He tried to make the music sexy and hot. He bustled about the living room, picking up things that had been left lying around, and then ran into the bedroom to do the same.

As he put away Linda's bras and stockings, which had been tossed carelessly onto a chair, or the bed, he felt his heart pounding like a bass drum. His cock was at full erection, straining at his pants. Just as he was thinking about changing into something else, the doorbell rang. Out of breath with excitement, Jay fairly ran to the front door. He tried to compose himself, but his heart was still pounding wildly when he opened the door.

Linda stood in the doorway, holding a brown paper bag, and wearing a smile. She stepped inside quickly, and Jay closed and locked the door behind her.

"I picked up some supplies," she said, opening the bag. She took a bottle of vodka and another of orange juice out of the bag and asked, "Where do I put these?"

Jay led her to the refrigerator, laughing. He opened the door and took out the pitcher of drinks that he had already made. "I've already taken care of that," he said. "Now I guess we'll have to drink twice as fast." They both laughed as Jay poured two drinks from the pitcher. He handed one to Linda and carried the other into the living room. Pagan trotted dutifully after him.

"Would you like to sit on the couch and sip our drinks?" he asked. "To tell you the truth," Linda said, "I'd rather go straight to bed." With that she began, once more, to unbutton her blouse. As she did so she looked straight at Jay and licked her lips seductively.

Jay watched as her buttons opened one by one, revealing first the cleavage between her big round tits, and then the gentle curve of the luscious globes. He drained his drink in one gulp. Then he took a step toward Linda. "Wait," she said. "Which way is the bedroom."

Jay took her by the hand and led her toward the bedroom. As they walked, he unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his shirt. In the bedroom, he shrugged out of his shirt and let his pants slide to the floor. Then, taking her by the hand again, he moved toward the bed, dressed only in his shorts. Linda gently shook his hand free and stood at the foot of the bed while Jay lay down in it. As Jay watched her, his cock raising the fabric of his undershorts, she began slowly to strip off her clothes.

First she let the blouse drop to the floor beside her. Then she began to work at the catch at the side of her skirt. She opened the top and slowly undid the zipper, all the while looking at Jay and smiling. Jay was out of his mind with excitement. Then Linda dropped the skirt and stepped quickly out of it. She stood for a moment clad only in her black and red garter belt, her black satin panties, and black stockings. She spread her feet slightly and shook her shoulders. Her big round tits swayed from side to side with the motion. When she stood still, her titties continued to swing from side to side. Jay followed the motion of her nipples with his eyes.

She put her hands at her hips and tugged at the garter belt, pulling it away from her body, and then letting it snap against her. Her skin reddened slightly at the point where the elastic material slapped at her. Then she leaned forward, her hard pink nipples pointing at the ground, and undid the clasps which held up her stockings. She sat pertly on the edge of the bed and lifted one leg at a time high into the air, rolling the black hose down her leg. Then she unsnapped the garter belt and pulled it from her. She stood once more, this time clad only in her brief bikini panties. She moved toward the bed where Jay lay, his stiff cock pointing up at the ceiling.

"I left these on for you to take off" she said.

Jay sat up quickly and reached for her panties. The black material was soft and sensuous. He ran his hands over the satin, first stroking Linda's hips, then her ass, and then working his way around to the front. He stroked softly across the cushion of her satin-clad pussy mound. Then he stroked lower, his fingers finding the crack of her cunt, where the tight satin material worked its way inside. The material was damp and warm Jay knew that Linda must be as excited as he was. He hooked his fingers into the waistband of her panties and began to pull them slowly down. When the elastic waistband had been lowered less than an inch, her soft but dense jungle of blonde pussy fur began to show. As Jay tugged further on the panties, he leaned forward and kissed the curly hair. As he tugged the waistband lower, he moved his head lower, and followed the descending panties with his lips, kissing his way down to the crack of her pussy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.