Wolf Wives - Cover

Wolf Wives

 

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A naive young couple is brought into a swingers group where they're introduced to the joys of swinging. They are also shown what they can do with their pet Wolf when it comes to servicing women.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Karen Burns stood naked in front of the full-length mirror in her bathroom and appraised her figure as she dried herself with the big thick bath towel that her mother had given her when she and Jay were married. She watched her diet carefully to keep the trim figure that she was so proud of, but it seemed that there was nothing she could do to reduce the size of her tits. Her big round tits had been a source of embarrassment to her ever since her teens. When the other girls at high school had been stuffing socks and tissues in their bras to make their titties appear bigger, Karen's had already grown to be bigger and rounder and fuller than the tits of most full-grown women.

And her tits didn't really stop growing until she was eighteen years old. By that time she was wearing a size-forty bra with a D cup. Men stared at her as she walked down the street, even though she always tried to wear clothes that would hide the hugeness of her tits. She was never able to go anywhere without having strange men come up to her and make conversation on some pretext or another. She was aware, of course, that all they ever really wanted was to get a closer look at her boobs. And it made her furious.

She often found herself wishing that there was some operation she could get to reduce the size of her tits. Even Jay, who was more of a gentleman than any other man she had ever known, could never seem to think of anything but her tits. Whenever they were alone and sometimes even when they were not, he tried to get his hands on her boobs. And when Karen went into the bathroom to undress at night, she knew that Jay sometimes peeked into the keyhole to try to get a look at her.

Sometimes he made her feel so ashamed, carrying on that way, just like a little boy. She had been taught that it was wrong to let a man gaze lustfully upon her naked body. When she explained to Jay that she simply couldn't let him watch her undress for this reason, he got mad and argued that such a philosophy should not apply to a woman's husband. But Karen knew better. And she knew that it was important, right from the start, to see that their marriage remained within the bounds of propriety.

She finished drying herself and snapped into her floor length flannel nightgown. Her tits pushed against the soft material, making even this conservative sleepwear seem sexy and provocative. She tried to adjust the bodice of the nightgown so that her tits wouldn't be so conspicuous, but, finally giving up, she hung the towel back on the rack and opened the door which led into their bedroom.

When she entered the bedroom Jay was lying naked on the bed pretending to be reading a newspaper. But his long cock was rock hard, and stood straight up from his body. Karen was sure he had been peeking into the keyhole again. She was angry, but as she looked at his long stiff cock she felt another emotion stirring within her. She had been feeling this new emotion more and more lately. It seemed to start as a tingling in the vicinity of her pussy, and then spread gradually throughout her body. Suddenly she realized that she was staring at her husband's big prick, and that Jay was watching her. She looked quickly down at her feet in embarrassment.

"Hey, that's all right, baby," Jay said, chuckling. "There's nothing wrong with you looking at my cock." He stood up and walked to where his wife stood. As he walked, his prick swayed from side to side in front of him. "Go ahead, look at it. It'll do us both some good."

"Oh, Jay," she chided, her pretty brown eyes flashing, "I wish you wouldn't talk that way."

Although Karen was tall-five feet eight inches-her red hair hung down to well below her waist. Now Jay began to stroke her hair lightly and lovingly. "I didn't mean to upset you, baby," he said as his hands moved softly over her hair. "But I really don't think that you're being fair to either of us. You've got these puritanical attitudes left over from the seventeenth century, but they just don't go with your twentieth-century mind, or your twentieth-century body."

He took her in his arms and kissed her warmly on the mouth. As they kissed, Karen felt herself softening. She allowed her body to go limp, and let herself be supported by the strength of her muscular young husband's arms alone. He tightened his grip, holding her closer to him. As he kissed her, he pushed his tongue into her mouth, running its pointy tip along each of her even white teeth. He felt her resistance melting.

He reached one arm around behind her, and, lifting her gently into his arms, started toward the bed. He didn't break lip contact with her for an instant, afraid to spoil the mood which seemed to be building. They had been married for nearly six months now, and he still didn't feel satisfied with their sex life. He was sure that she would grow out of her puritanical upbringing eventually, and had decided to be patient. But sometimes it was just too much to bear. It was degrading for him to have to look through a keyhole in order to watch his own wife undress. Maybe tonight would be the night when some of the barriers would begin to collapse. The way she had been looking at his cock a few minutes earlier had given him hope.

He carried her, like a doll, to the double bed and set her down gently. Usually, all he ever got to do was lift her nightgown high enough so that he could stick his cock into her tight dry pussy, but tonight he was going to be cool. As soon as she was on the bed, he fell to his knees on the floor beside the bed. He pressed his lips passionately to hers and kissed her again. This time, when his tongue invaded her mouth, he sought her tongue. He found it and jabbed gently at it with his own.

At first she did nothing, but then, tentatively, she began to fence with his tongue. The points of their tongues played together for a moment, and then Jay drew his tongue back into his own mouth. A moment later, he pressed forward again and explored her mouth with his tongue, seeking her little pink tongue. When he found it, they fenced for a moment, and then once more Jay's tongue retreated into his own mouth. This time Karen's tongue followed his part of the way, stopping when she reached her own lips.

Jay immediately drove his tongue forward again, this time meeting Karen's at the parted entrance to her mouth. He ran the point of his tongue around hers for a moment and then drew back again. This time she followed.

When Jay felt his wife's tongue entering his mouth for the first time, he was elated. This, he hoped, would be the beginning of a sexual relationship that would improve steadily. He was sure that his patience had paid off. He sucked gently, drawing her tongue even further into his mouth. After dueling with it for a moment, he pressed forward with his own tongue, driving back into Karen's soft warm mouth.

All the while, Jay's hands were stroking softly at his wife's long red hair. While he tongue-kissed her, he spread her hair carefully out over her shoulders and down across her breasts. He was careful to keep his hands from making contact with the swell of her boobs because he was afraid to destroy the mood of submissiveness that she was in.

He continued to kiss and nibble at his wife's mouth until her breathing became slightly heavier. He was certain that she was about to become aroused as she never had before. Gently, and ever so softly, he let one hand rest lightly on the mountainous swell of her big tit. Without moving his hand at all, he allowed the pressure to become slightly heavier. He could feel her nipple hardening through the soft material of her nightgown against the palm of his hand. He began to move his hand in a tight little circle over the hard point of her nipple. Karen sighed.

Taking her sigh as his cue to move ahead, Jay cupped one of her tits in his hand, through the flannel. Although his hands, like the rest of his body, were huge, the giant mound of flesh was almost too much for one of his hands to hold. He squeezed her tit with a firm but gentle pressure, feeling the nipple hardening still more. He wanted to tear her nightgown from her and ravish her right there and then, but he was sure that patience would be the best tack. He had waited months for her to surrender completely to him, and now that he was this close, what was a few more minutes?

He continued to kiss her, but now moved his other hand so that it cupped her other tit. His cock was so hard that it ached and pained him. For a moment he was tempted to forget the whole thing, and just pull up her gown and stick his cock in, like he had been doing every few nights until now. But her big soft tits felt so good in his hand that he just couldn't bring himself to stop. He continued moving his hands around in gentle little circles across the soft swell of her big booby. As he did so, Karen moaned softly. It was a sound which Jay had never heard before, and it set his cock to throbbing. Oh, how he wanted her to turn on.

He moved his hand downwards and began stroking the swell of her tits through the soft flannel material of her nightgown. As he did so, he continued to move his hands around and around the swollen mounds. At last his lips found the pebble-hard point of one of her erect nipples and he began to suck it right through the material. The flannel quickly became wet and stuck to her tit, outlining the erect bud of her big nipple. He bit gently at it through the wet cloth.

Now he moved his hands slowly down across the flannel-clad contour of her flat abdomen, moving his fingertips back and forth as he went. Then, at the point where her thighs met her torso, he felt the thick fur of her pubic hair beneath the gown. That was his goal. He began to move his hand back and forth across her pubic mound, petting her hair and her cunt. Although she was still covered by her nightdress, he could feel the lips of her pussy flowering open at his gently caressing touch.

He nibbled at the hard point of her nipple while he continued to rub his hand back and forth across the flannel-clad mound of her furry cunt, feeling the lips parting even wider beneath the soft flannel. Karen's eyes were closed tightly and she was turning her head from side to side, overcome by the sheer pleasure which she was experiencing for the first time. For the moment, all thought of morality was lost to the wonderful warm waves of sensuous delight. Somewhere in the depths of her subconscious mind she was sure that what she was doing, and that what she was feeling, was wrong, and that she shouldn't allow it to continue. But it felt so good.

The tingling, which had begun earlier in her tight little cunt, had become a fire which was beginning to consume her entire body.

"Oh, Jay," she moaned.

Jay held his breath, afraid that the spell had been broken, and that she was going to make him stop, but, instead, she moaned again.

"Oh, Jay." Then, in a voice which trembled with uncertainty, she added softly, "That feels so good."

Needing no further encouragement, Jay prepared to take the next step. He moved his head downward and kissed his way across her belly, moving closer and closer to her pussy. Meanwhile. he stroked her thighs with his hands, bringing them closer to the hem of her nightgown. His fingertips touched the hem of her nightgown at the same time that his lips came in contact with the material which covered her pussy. He began kissing softly through the material and at the same time moving his hands up under her nightdress. His fingers stroked gently at the soft white skin of her calves, and then worked their way up to her thighs.

Jay moved his hands in little circles around the silky-smooth skin just above her knees. As he petted and stroked her, he slowly raised her nightgown, exposing first her legs and finally her thighs. He moved his head down further, and taking the hem in his teeth, he pulled the gown all the way up, exposing her red patch of pubic hair, her flat white belly, and finally the huge round mounds of her tits. Moving quickly, he dropped the flannel from his teeth and dropped his head to her boobs. He took one hard pink nipple in his mouth and began to suck on it.

"Oh, Jay," Karen moaned. "Please. You shouldn't." But Jay continued to suck on her nipple, and she didn't say anything more. As he did so, he rubbed his hand over her furry cunt, stroking her outer cuntlips briefly, and then pressing the flat of his hand against the swollen mound of her clit.

Now Karen was moaning continuously and her soft tender body was writhing uncontrollably about on the bed. She was experiencing feelings which she had never imagined possible. The physical pleasure was so intense that all thought of guilt was banished. If her mother had ever known anything this wonderful, Karen thought, she never would have said that sex was evil.

Just then, Jay's finger penetrated Karen's cunt. Although his cock had been inside her, she had never allowed him to do any of the things that were necessary to warm her up. The dryness of her pussy, and the immense size of his prick, had always made sex a rather uncomfortable, if not painful, experience. But now her cunt was juicy and moist, and Jay's finger was worming around inside it and moving in all directions at once. And it didn't hurt at all. Instead, it felt wonderful-exquisite. She didn't want it to ever stop.

The feeling of Jay's lips on her nipples was driving her wild. Tentatively, unsure of herself, she reached to the side of the bed for Jay's cock. It was huge and hard and, as Karen wrapped her fingers around it, it began to throb. She had never really touched Jay's cock before. The touch of it thrilled her. It was like a living thing, pulsating and throbbing in her hand. Instinctively, she began stroking up and down on the shank of her husband's tremendous prick.

As she pulled on Jay's hard-on, Jay bit gently at her nipples. The thumb and middle finger of his right hand separated the lips of her cunt, while his index finger moved exploringly between the slickly smooth walls of her inner channel. She felt his fingertip making contact with every hidden fold of her tight young pussy. The new sensations which she was experiencing were almost more than she could stand. She wanted to make Jay feel the same delightful pleasures that he was giving her. Lovingly, she caressed his swollen cock. She let her fingers trail softly from the base of the shank to the bulbous tip.

As Jay felt his wife caressing his prick, for the first time in their marriage, he sighed deeply. He had always known that if he was patient, his prudish wife would turn out to be a hellcat. He gave her big erect nipple one last tweak with his teeth, and began moving his lips downward, toward her flat white abdomen. He kissed her softly, letting his tongue protrude slightly from between his lips and licking spiraling little circles across her cunt. Then, before she could object, he was kissing the flaming red fur of her pubic mound.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.