Wolf Wives - Cover

Wolf Wives

 

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A naive young couple is brought into a swingers group where they're introduced to the joys of swinging. They are also shown what they can do with their pet Wolf when it comes to servicing women.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Linda Wells lay on her back naked, her slim white legs spread far apart, her eyes closed, and her lips in a pouting smile of contentment. The waterbed moved slowly and tantalizingly, making her naked body undulate in a super-erotic way. Her husband Henry, also naked, sat at the edge of the bed and looked at his wife's beautiful body.

Although Linda was twenty-nine years old, she could easily have passed for twenty-three. Her smooth white skin was soft and creamy and without blemish. Her blonde hair was cut short, in a pixie-style haircut which made her face look even younger. Her features were small, like the rest of her. Her full fleshy red lips were a perpetual pout, which always seemed to become more pronounced when she was sexually aroused; and now she was very aroused. It always turned her on to have Henry look at her, and, even though her pretty blue eyes were closed, she was aware of his gaze devouring her every curve.

Then she felt the tips of his fingers trailing gently over the soft skin of her abdomen. She felt his fingertips moving in gently expanding circles as he moved them closer and closer to her big round tits. Although Linda was only five feet tall, and petite enough to wear little girls' clothes, her tits were big and round and so firm that when she stood, they jutted straight out from her chest. Now, as she lay on her back on the waterbed, her big boobs pointed straight up in the air. Her nipples were hard and erect. They were the size and color of fresh strawberries, and she felt them stiffening still more as Henry leaned forward and breathed his warm breath gently across the trembling buds.

By now his hands had moved higher up on her chest, and she could feel him stroking the curving flesh of the bottoms of her tits. Then suddenly he cupped one tit and held it up to his mouth. With gentle firmness he took one ripe red nipple between his teeth and drew the pointy tip of his tongue across its swollen tip. Linda took a long, deep, sobbing breath as her husband began to suck gently on her nipple, his hands continuing to stroke her tits, first one, then the other.

She opened her eyes and looked at her husband. Although Henry was eight years older than his wife, he had the sexual stamina of an adolescent. They had been married for six years, and in that time she had never once outlasted him sexually. He seemed to be able to fuck incessantly, sometimes all night long-and part of the next day. As soon as his big cock finished pumping a hot load into her pussy, or her mouth, it seemed to harden again immediately. In fact, Linda thought that she had never seen Henry's cock when it wasn't at least partially erect.

As he sucked on her big-nippled tits, she reached down and wrapped her fingers lovingly around his cock. It was hard and throbbing, and the feel of it excited Linda even more. She began slowly to massage the satiny skin of the underside of his prick with a gentle motion of her fingertips. Henry's thin muscular body began to move in rhythm to her strokes.

Henry Wells was tall and thin, his entire body covered with a thick growth of black hair. Only on his head was the hair a different color. There, streaks of silvery gray had begun to show themselves, making him look distinguished and handsome without adding years to his appearance. His thin mustache had also begun to silver, but this, too, gave him a look of distinction.

Henry had always said that it was the streak of gray that got him his promotion to full professor two years ago. He had always felt that a university professor ought to have a little gray. Henry and Linda both taught at Monte Bello University, just outside of San Diego. When Henry had been promoted to full professor, they had bought their house in La Jolla. Although they had no children, they had bought a three-bedroom house. The room in which they were now, was set aside as a pleasure dome. Henry had outfitted it with a waterbed, colored lights, and stereo, and almost nothing else. When they decorated the room, he said that it was the culmination of a dream, to have a room in the house to be used for nothing but fucking.

Now Henry's face was buried between his wife's fabulous tits. He turned his face slowly from side to side, tickling the soft skin of her round white boobies with his short, prickly mustache. Linda began to giggle, as she always did when he tickled her tits that way. She tightened her grip on his prick, and began to pull it up and down, feeling it grow even harder and more erect.

Moving slowly, so as not to make waves in the waterbed, Henry turned so that his face was poised just above the downy blonde jungle of hair that covered his wife's softly raised pubic mound. He breathed softly, ruffling the curling strands of wiry pubic hair. He heard his wife draw her breath in sharply. Now Henry had raised up onto his hands and knees, and he moved so that he straddled his wife's face, one knee at either side of her head. His wrinkled scrotum hung straight down from his hairy crotch, and Linda could feel its softly furred skin brushing against her pouting lips as the heavy sac of nuts swayed to and fro with the motion of the waterbed.

She parted her lips and extended her pointy pink tongue just a fraction of an inch. Henry could feel the tip of her tongue grazing gently over the skin of his sac. He humped his hips so that his balls swung back and forth. Linda held her tongue still, pointing straight up so that the motion of Henry's swinging nuts alone moved his wrinkled sac across her hot wet tongue.

Then Henry leaned forward and ran the tip of his tongue slowly and tantalizingly across the lips of Linda's cunt, which had begun to pout like her mouth. He drew the tip of his tongue along the entire length of her cuntal slit, from top to bottom, at the same time whipping his tongue back and forth from side to side. He could feel the lips of her sweet young pussy parting as he licked.

Linda responded to Henry's loving ministrations by opening her mouth wide, and taking nearly his whole scrotum into her mouth. She gently scraped at the wrinkled skin with her teeth, at the same time running her tongue tip around in little circles, exploring first one ball and then the other. She spread her thighs even wider, feeling the moist lips of her cunt parting, almost as though they were being pulled by strings.

As the soft fleshy lips of his wife's cunt opened, Henry could see the deep-red color of the meat of her inner cuntal walls. He breathed deeply, inhaling the spicy sweet aroma of her cunt. There was no woman on earth who could please him as much as his sexy young wife, he thought as he ran his tongue deep into the moist warmth of her inner cunt. He began a rhythmic plunging in and out motion with his tongue, driving it straight into her pussy like a cock, and then drawing it completely out again. Then, once more, he stroked gently with just the tip of his pointed tongue along the moist red slash of her cuntal slit.

He started the stroke at the bottom of her slit, almost at her asshole. Then he drew his tongue upwards, pressing its flat surface against the dewy opening of her twat. When his tongue reached the top of her slash, he continued moving upwards, probing among her blonde ringlets of pubic hair for the pea-sized nubbin of her erect clit. There it was, hard and quiveringly erect. He nudged at it gently, tantalizingly, with the tip of his tongue. Then he began to roll his tongue around and around the throbbing pleasure button.

Linda gasped at the first contact of Henry's tongue with her sensitive clit. Then, reaching up with her hand, she took his hard-on and, pulling gently at the shaft, guided its tip to her warm, moist lips. She kissed lightly at the swollen rubbery tip, and then ran her tongue experimentally over the coronal ridge. A dewy drop of lubricating fluid oozed out from the slit on the end of his cock. She licked at it, slurping the sticky moisture into her mouth, savoring its spicy flavor. Then she sucked the whole head of his pulsating hard-on into her mouth. She sucked vigorously on it, knowing, from years of experience, the way to turn her husband on.

Henry felt his wife sucking at the swollen length of his prick and quivered involuntarily, in a tremor which seemed to begin at his ankles, and to possess his entire body until he was trembling all over. He plunged his tongue deep into the warm wet depths of Linda's syrupy cunt, licking and lapping hungrily at the sweet juices of her desire. By now the waterbed was undulating vigorously, and both Henry and Linda felt as though they were on a raft, being buffeted about in a stormy sea.

Linda's cunt was gaping wide open, and Henry moved his face from side to side as he licked deeper and deeper into the hot juicy cavern of her pussy. He nudged with his nose at her quivering clitoris as he continued to fuck her cunt with his tongue. She had swallowed nearly half the length of his prick and so she couldn't speak, but she was making muffled sounds of pleasure as his tongue plundered the depths of her twat.

Spurred on by the passionate sounds that Linda was making and the vibration of her palate as she groaned, his pecker was titillated even more. Henry took whole mouthfuls of throbbing cunt-flesh between his teeth and his gently grasping lips, and ran his tongue up and down over the ridges of red flesh. Her groans were becoming even more pronounced now, and began to take on a rhythmic cadence that told Henry that she was only inches away from her orgasm.

Moving his hips slightly, he pulled his cock out of reach of her sucking mouth, and continued to plunge his own tongue deeper and deeper, cock-like, into her pussy. The flavor of her juices was beginning to take on the consistency of honey, and the sweetness was giving way to a spicy pungency. Henry lapped diligently, trying to suck the juices from her very core.

Now, her mouth freed of her husband's cock, Linda began to moan and gurgle out the sounds of her pleasure.

"Oh, Henry," she moaned, "it feels so fucking good. Oh, Henry, yes, suck me hard. Oh, yes, do it there. Oh suck me. Oh, yes. Oh yes. Oh yes suck me. Suck my cunt. Oh Henry please don't stop! Oh don't stop now! Oh. Oooooh! Oooooh I'm going to come any minnnuuutttte!"

Suddenly, Henry pulled his tongue out of his wife's drooling pussy. He knew that she loved to be tormented; that if he did it right it even heightened the pleasure of her orgasm. And he knew that the better it was for her, the better she would make it for him.

"Oh, Henry," she sobbed. "Oh, please don't tease me."

"What is it you want?" he asked innocently.

"Oh, Henry, you know what I want!" she wailed.

"Tell me!" he commanded.

"Oh Henry, I want you to suck my cunt. Oh, I want you to make me come. Oh, please, make me come! Fuck my cunt! Fuck my cunt with your tongue!"

"You didn't say please," he taunted.

"Oh, yes, please," she sobbed. "I'll do anything you want. Anything. Oh please. Oooooh!"

Her sob trailed off as Henry once more plunged his tongue deep into the hot confines of her pussy. Almost immediately her hips began to pump in a desperate sex-hungry rhythm. She wrapped her legs about his neck, drawing his face deeper into her fragrant cunt. As Henry lapped deeper into her twat he felt the river of her orgasm beginning to flow. At first the changing flavor of her cuntal secretions signaled the approach of her climax. Then her moans provided further evidence.

And then, as Linda's orgasm exploded in bright flashes of pink and orange and purple and yellow inside her head, she sobbed uncontrollably. "Oh, yes!" she wailed. "I'm commiinngg nooowww!"

Henry felt triumphant pleasure at the sound of his wife's almost irrational voice. He continued to lap and lick at her flowing pussy as she heaved and rolled beneath him, the undulations of the waterbed magnifying her movements. At last her movements slowed until, finally, she lay still. Henry licked gently at her cunt, swallowing every last drop of her sticky sweet orgasmic fluids. By now his cock was so hard that the tip was purple.

Henry rolled onto his back next to his panting wife. His cock stood straight up in the air like a flagpole. Hardly taking a moment to catch her breath, Linda rolled over onto her hands and knees, her mouth poised just over Henry's dick. She lowered her face until her lips were only inches away from her husband's swollen, throbbing hard-on. Then she blew softly against the rubbery bulb at the tip of his cock.

"I promised I'd do anything," she said. "Now what would you like?"

"Suck it!" Henry said simply. "Suck it good!"

Without waiting for further instructions, Linda leaned forward and took the entire head of her husband's prick in her mouth. She just held it for a moment, letting her mouth fill with saliva. Then she parted her lips slightly so that two thin rivulets of saliva trickled out from between her lips and rolled slowly down the shining length of his prick. Then, with a serpentine movement of her tongue, she lashed out at the little rivulets of saliva and stopped them with her tongue, just before they had reached the matted jungle of his black pubic hair. She rolled her tongue back and forth across the soft underside of the shank of his prick as she moved upward toward the tip once more.

Then she pouted her lips and planted a wet, noisy kiss on the purple head of Henry's big dick. Keeping her lips in her wide-open pout, she trailed them wetly down the upper surface of the sturdy fuckpole, nibbling and nipping gently at it as she worked her way down to his wiry black curls. She inhaled deeply, savoring the musty smell of his crotch, and playfully tugged at a curling tuft of hair with her teeth. Then, her teeth bared, she nibbled her way back up his throbbing cock.

Henry thought that he would go out of his mind with pleasure. He wriggled his hips from side to side, pressing his feet deep into the yielding softness of the water mattress. The waves inside the waterbed made them sway back and forth in a slow, steady, sensual rhythm. Henry let a long low moan escape his lips as his wife ran the broad flat surface of her tongue over and around the satiny smooth skin of the head of his cock. Then, opening her mouth wide, she lowered her head swiftly, swallowing his cock until he could feel the tip nosing at the back of her throat.

For a moment, Linda thought that she would gag, but she managed to control the impulse by moving her head slightly up again. She held his cock in place with gentle pressure of her teeth as she swept her tongue back and forth inside her mouth, churning her saliva to a froth which played around his cock like ocean waves.

Just as Linda took his hairy scrotum in her hands and began to softly caress the sac with her fingertips, Henry dug his heels into the water mattress beneath him and thrust his hips up into the air, driving his cock all the way to Linda's tonsils. With a slurping sound, she moved her head up and down in a steady rhythm, sucking hard each time her lips came to the throbbing tip of her husband's hard-on. With her long fingernails, she raked gently at his sac of nuts. With her other hand, she reached around under his ass.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.