Mother's Secret Needs - Cover

Mother's Secret Needs

Copyright© 2002 by Shadow Lord

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A story about a mother who tries her hardest to stay away from her seducing son. But its sooo hard!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son  

As Suzy Jenkins, 35, was walking past her 18 -year - old son Jack's room one day, she heard a moan. The door was slightly ajar, so she peeked through the crack. The sight that struck Suzy's eyes floored her.

Jack was masturbating. Of course, this fact alone came as no surprise to Suzy. She knew that all boys & most girls masturbated. She just considered it a way to relieve sexual urges when the real thing wasn't available. Hell, she even did it herself sometimes when she read her romance novels.

But what flabbergasted her was her son's penis - it was immense. Suzy could see that it was at least 9 inches in length & thicker than her wrist. She stared as Jack slowly stroked his massive cock. Suzy gaped at his huge red cockhead, like a small apple & glistening with pre-cum, and his white shaft, blue-veined like a mighty marble column. She saw her son's hen's egg size testicles.

My God!, Suzy thought, stunned. Look at the size of Jack's co - thing... Then she thought of her husband Mike's penis - just 4 inches long & not much thicker than his finger - saying to herself (and not without pride) : He must get it from my genes!.

Suzy kept watching, fascinated, as Jack continued to masturbate for what seemed to her an eternity. She couldn't avoid contrasting her son's amazing sexual control with his father's pathetic lack of same. Mike was a good man who worked hard & really loved his wife, but he was also a premature ejaculator. He was only good for 10 or 12 desperate thrusts when he entered her - that is, when he made it that far at all.

Suzy heard nasty wet noises as Jack picked up the pace of his strokes. Involuntarily, Suzy's vagina began to tingle & moisten.

Jack was breathing heavily now - and so was his mother. He pistoned his cock frantically. Then, it happened. With a deep groan, Jack began to ejaculate.

Thick white ropes of sperm began erupting from the engorged head of his penis, spraying a good 5 feet into the air, then splashing down onto his stomach & chest. Suzy simply couldn't believe her eyes as she watched her son's incredible penis jetting bolt after bolt of semen, so many times she lost count. Jack pointed his cock toward the door & sent a long, nasty string of cum splatting against it. Suzy flinched.

Jack was spraying clear drops of semen now, like a garden hose - the dregs of his epic ejaculation. Then, with a few final strokes, it was over at last. Jack lay there panting in exausted satisfaction, his body & bed streaked & splattered with his cum.

Suzy smelled the pungent odor of her son's rich, potent sperm heavy in the air. And it excited her more than anything she had ever experienced. Her silky little panties were sopping wet with her vaginal juices. Suzy knew what she must do if she was to have any peace tonight...

Suzy tip-toed to her room & closed the door quietly. She quickly took off her clothes & got onto the bed. Suzy began to rub & tug on her big, swollen clitoris. She stretched her huge, puffy pink nipples obscenely with her other hand. Suzy put first 2 fingers, then all of them into her sopping vagina. She fingerfucked herself furiously, reaming her lovely pink hole. This was not enough, so she began fisting her pussy. In spite of herself, she imagined her hand was her son's penis ramming deep inside her.

Suzy knew it was terribly wrong to have these fantasies about her own son, but she just couldn't help herself. She listened to the nasty wet squishy sounds her vagina was making & it spurred her on. Suzy bucked her crotch off the bed as she imagined her son taking her. "Ohhhh, Jack...", she moaned. She rubbed her G-spot like a crazy woman until she could take no more.

Suzy began to cum like never before. She had to bite down on her free hand to keep from screaming in ecstasy. Wave after orgasmic wave wracked her nude, sweaty body. Her soft, slightly rounded belly & saucy butt clenched & quivered. The sensations were so intense, Suzy lost control & let out a long, loud fart. Even though she was alone, her face turned beet-red with embarassment.

Gradually, the orgasms began to taper off and then ceased altogether. Her tight butt relaxed & flopped back onto the mattress. Suzy carefully extracted her hand from her sated vagina, which made an obscene sucking noise that almost sounded mournful at being forced to relinquish it. Her hand was coated with her thick vaginal juices. She brought it to her nose, inhaled deeply, then sucked it all off.

As she lay there catching her breath, the guilt began to set in: Ohhh, how could I stoop so low as to fantasize about my own son??, she thought, horrified. God forgive meeee!.

Then Suzy began to rationalize: Now, if I hadn't been passing Jack's door at that very moment, the thought would never have entered my mind!, she told herself. It was just the enormous size of Jack's penis that threw me, that's all. After all, I'm only human! Any lady would have reacted in exactly the same way - why, of course they would!! And besides, I'll certainly never have that awful fantasy again!", she vowed solemnly.

This made Suzy feel a little better about herself. She got up on shaky legs, put her clothes back on & went downstairs to cook dinner...

As the days turned into weeks, Suzy found it increasingly difficult to keep her vow never to fantasize about her son again. Whenever Jack was in the room, Suzy caught herself glancing involuntarily at his crotch. Her eyes simply had a will of their own. When her hubby Mike mounted her & put his little penis in, unwanted images of Jack's huge cock flashed through her brain like lightning. And when, after his customary couple of thrusts Mike oozed his few pathetic drops of semen into her, Suzy's womb ached for her son's massive flood of rich, forbidden sperm...

Now, Suzy Jenkins was truly a good woman with the highest moral character, so naturally these taboo feelings profoundly disturbed her. Her entire life, she had always tried to do what was right. Before she accidentally saw Jack masturbating, the outrageous idea of being sexually attracted to her own son had never once occurred to her. But now, no matter how hard she tried, she simply could not get her son's huge penis out of her mind.

"I am a lady - not some... some filthy incestuous slut who lusts after her own child!! ", Suzy blurted out when she was alone one day, tears of rage & shame running down her blushing cheeks as the wicked thoughts tormented her yet again. "And I will overcome this!". She pounded her little fist on the kitchen table. "I WILL!!!


Then one evening Jack walked into the living room in his jockey shorts, holding a flannel shirt. He had a massive erection. Suzy immediately felt her throat tighten & her heart begin to pound.

"Mom, have you seen my black jeans?", Jack said. He was oblivious to the effect he was having on his mother.

"Oh, I, uh, d - don't know...", Suzy stammered.

She struggled desperately to keep her eyes off her son's crotch - and failed.

Jack noticed his mother's unusual lack of composure & was puzzled. Then he saw that she was glancing furtively at the bulge in his underwear. Their eyes met. Suzy saw her son's probing gaze & turned beet-red, looking away quickly.

It was unmistakeable: Jeez, Mom is turned on! Shit!! Jack was stunned. He didn't know what to do, so he just stood there, saying nothing. Suzy saw from the corner of her eye that her son's big penis was throbbing with every heartbeat. A rapidly-expanding spot of pre cum soaked the cotton of his underwear at the tip of the great bulge.

"I, um, I don - don't know wh - where your jeans are", she stuttered again.

Jack kept standing there silently, his eyes boring into his mother. Suzy squirmed in her seat, avoiding her son's burning stare.

Then Jack began to take off his underwear.

"Jack! W- what are you doing!?" Suzy said in a panic. " Stop it th- this instant!"

Jack paid her no mind and stepped out of his shorts. Suzy stared wild-eyed at her son's giant penis. A thick string of pre cum drooled slowly, evilly, from the engorged head, swinging to the floor.

"Jack!", she croaked out. "Put your un-underwear back on - ri-right now!"

" I know you want it, Mom", Jack said in a husky voice choked with sudden, unexpected lust. "I can see it written all over your face...".

"How DARE you!", Suzy said in an feeble attempt at indignation. "This is your M-MOTHER you're talking to, mister!".

"I know exactly who I'm talking to", he replied. "I'm talking to a bitch in heat!".

"YOU DIRTY LITTLE BASTARD!!" Suzy jumped up & slapped his face. With a growl, Jack grabbed his mother & kissed her hard. Suzy struggled in terror as she felt her son's penis dig into her belly. Jack held his petite 5'2" Mom with ease.

At first, Suzy kept her lips pressed tightly together, but slowly Jack's insistence began to overwhelm her. Her stuggling became weaker. Finally, it ceased altogether. Suzy whimpered helplessly into her son's mouth as she began to return his kiss - tentatively at first, then with equal passion. Jack rubbed & squeezed his mother's soft, shapely butt as he offered her his long tongue. Suzy opened her trembling lips to accept it & began to suck it hard.

After a few minutes of this, he released her. "Take off your clothes. I want to see you nude".

Suzy started to protest, but Jack shut her up with a barked command: "Do it! NOW!"

Suzy flinched. She was shocked by her son's suddenly masterful attitude. All his life, she had been the one giving him the orders, but now he was turning the tables on her. Suzy's knees went weak. Son or no son, Suzy suddenly felt an overwhelming, primeval feminine need to submit to this dominant man standing triumphantly before her.

And, in a dark corner deep down inside, she loved it.

With trembling fingers, she unbuttoned her blouse & eased it off her slim shoulders. Then she slowly pushed her skirt down her curvy hips & let it drop to the floor. Suzy just stood there in her sheer, lacy white underwear, hoping it would satisfy him. That hope was quickly dashed, however.

"Well? What are you waiting for? Take 'em off!".

Suzy started to whine. "Oh, n-no, baby - please! I'm your MOM!".

"I said GET 'EM OFF!"

With sobs of humilation, Suzy reached behind her & unhooked her bra. She reluctantly let it drop, but covered her breasts with her hands.

"Move those hands!", Jack ordered.

Shakily, Suzy obeyed. "Oh, Godddd - Mom, your titties are fantastic!", Jack said in awe.

Suzy blushed again.

"Ok - now your panties", he said with excitement.

" Ohhhh, honey, you've seen my ti - breasts. That's enough, huh? Please!"

" Take those fucking panties off NOW", Jack commanded.

With tears of shame & lust streaming down her face, Suzy slowly obeyed her son. Her filmy little panties slid down her soft thighs & floated to the floor...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.