Susan - Cover

Susan

Copyright© 1992, 2014 by Morgan. All rights reserved

Chapter 25

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25 - This is the next book in the Ali Clifford saga.<br>A young woman is sold into slavery to cover her father's business debt. This story recounts her adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   DomSub  

Barbara Sloan was sitting on the floor leaning back against Steve who was kneeling behind her with his arms around her. With his large hands cupping her tits, she just sighed and whispered, "Darling, you're much better than some dumb old bra." Then she closed her eyes and added, "My God! What a day this has already been ... And we haven't even cut the wedding cake!"

Whispering in her ear Steve replied, "But we've already lost a lot of the guests. I guess this is just the extended family now."

No sooner had he said it then Ken Carlson rose to his feet. As he did the women who were serving appeared with trays of champagne flutes. Taking one, Ken held it up in the direction of the bridal couple. "Barbara and Steven Sloan, as the best man it is traditional for me to wish you health, happiness, and all that good stuff. But I'm not going to. At least, I'm not going to do it yet. Rather, I'm here to issue you a warning. And do a few other things."

He shook his head, appearing sad, then continued, "First, Steve, I want to welcome you into the Clifford & Jamison Husbands Protective Association. I hasten to add that it's really pretty worthless as an organization. It has never, ever, lived up to its name.

"'Protect'? What a joke! But we do have some pretty good poker games from time to time, and I guess you qualify to play. I'm in it. Then there's Mike Morris, a Medal-of-Honor winner along with a pile of lesser stuff. We also have Bill Cartwright. Maybe you've heard of him. He was a Special Forces Medal-of-Honor winner imprisoned for fourteen years in Hanoi and points south. But what, you might wonder, is the organization supposed to protect us from?" Looking at his wife, Kathy, he said, "Woman, on your feet, out of your clothes, and come stand beside me."

Barbara let out a soft gasp as the incredible beauty of Kathy Carlson was revealed. "Good heavens, darling," she whispered, "Even her pubic hair has sun streaks!"

"So does yours," Steve whispered back. When he softly kissed her ear she just wriggled in his arms with delight.

"You've all seen those old World War II movies in which the RAF pilots were sitting in the ready room when they get the order to scramble all fighters?" Ken continued. "Then chairs and tables are overturned as they rush to the door and out to their waiting fighters? That's us. Or at least it's me. What causes it? We're not fighting anybody much."

Shaking his head sadly Ken said, "It's the same damned thing, time after time. We'll be having a great poker game going. Then I'll start to wonder what Kathy's making for dinner. (She's the finest cook west of the Mississippi, anyway.) Then, like a fool, I'll make some comment, and over go the tables and out we go. And I go home to this."

With that he caressed his wife's perfect body. When he did, Kathy turned in his arms and proceeded to melt her lips to his. As they kissed he cupped her trim ass cheeks in his large hands. She wriggled her body against his in delight when he did.

Now speaking over her shoulder he added, "She feeds me a gourmet meal then leads me by the hand to the bedroom where the torture starts. This woman is sexually insatiable, Steve. All of our wives are. And Barbara is exactly like them. It's ... it's awful! And it's unfair! Is this any way to treat a hero? I mean ... Really!"

"Okay, buster!" Kathy exclaimed. "Enough is enough! Now you get out of that monkey suit. I want everyone to see your terribly abused body."

Ken just grinned and winked at her. With her assistance, in just moments he was bare, too, revealing his deeply tanned and heavily-muscled body along with his cock and cum-laden balls. Kathy groped him, caressed his sac and in a stage whisper said, "Of boy! I can't wait for tonight. I'll drain you dry!"

"And she will, too!" he responded. "That's the problem. We're just sex objects." Shaking his head he continued, "But is that all? Don't we wish. Now? Well, just look." With that four children appeared. Susan Carlson, age 12, now beginning to bud into womanhood, holding the hand of a small boy who was about three. Along with them was Kenny with a gorgeous girl who appeared to be six years old. "We get these, too."

Ken looked at the children and Barb could see his eyes widen as he realized the ages were twelve, nine, six, and three. Looking at Kathy he asked, "Lady, have you been holding out on me? Are you pregnant again?"

"Of course I am," she replied quietly. "Hell, you've complained enough in the last few weeks that there's scarcely enough milk in my tits for your morning coffee. I had to do something to replenish the supply. But it's not for at least a couple of weeks, though."

Barbara could scarcely believe it, although from her experience with Kelly Fitzpatrick she knew it to be true. Meanwhile, Ken reached down and gently placed his fingers on Kathy's very flat lower abdomen. From the look on his face it was obvious that the unborn infant was kicking.

"It feels sort of funny, doesn't it?" Kathy asked quietly.

"You may not believe it — but I know some of you will — but Kathy doesn't even tell me anymore. Do you know what happened with baby Mike? In the morning I had made love to Kathy until I was utterly dry — the normal event. That night when I got back home, there's Kathy in the kitchen nursing a tiny infant. Of course, she delivered in the office and later drove herself home. Her concession to childbirth? She remembered to bring the Port-A-Crib to work that day." He just shook his head.

"But do you know what the most fantastic day of the week is in the Carlson household? It's Sunday. First of all, Kathy gets up and gets the youngest Carlson from his or her bed. All of the others troupe into our bedroom as well. Then after making love to my beautiful wife — with Susan, our oldest, now critiquing my technique, I should add — we all go back to sleep on our bed.

"Later, Kathy gets everyone up and we go to church. (There are compensations, though. I can't tell you how proud I am to have my whole family together in Church. They're really pretty neat.) When we return home, Kathy makes brunch for everyone. 'Everyone' now usually includes Mike Morris — who often sleeps over on Saturday night in Susan's bed! Of course, it's really not so bad. When he does, Susan makes the brunch. (But the way she serves Michael Morris on her knees is disgusting!) It's possible Sue is an even better cook than her mother, if you can believe it!

"Then what? After brunch, it's time for us to go and play golf. Now, I really need help on this one. Can you believe that my wife, who, in her very first golf tournament wins the LPGA Kapalua Open by fifteen strokes, has the nerve to ask me for strokes? Honest, she does. Of course, she routinely kills me, although I'm now playing to a USGA handicap of one!"

Bringing all of his children to the front, Ken continued, focusing on Steve and Barbara. "Steve, this is what you have to look forward to. You'll be killed. I remember talking with Mike Morris about it one time. He pointed out that, as a Ranger, all I ever got were the toughest, dirtiest details. I replied, 'But Mike, when you're in the jungle, the enemy doesn't climb into your sleeping bag with you!'

"There's one more thing, though. Six years ago, in a courtroom in Los Angeles, I saw my daughter Sue, explain to the court why the United States is 'the City on the Hill' — a shining beacon to the whole world. Do you know what I did? I cried! Honest to God, I did. Here I was, listening to my six-year-old daughter explain what it was we had been fighting for. Later she asked me if I was ever proud of her. I told her then, and repeat it now: Kathy and I couldn't possibly be any more pleased and proud than we are all the time!

"The future? Well, Susan is engaged to marry Michael Morris, Jr., the son of the most decorated U.S. Marine in history. In the meantime the two of them are redoing the Department of Defense to increase the 'tooth' and cut down on the 'tail.' They both have their Ph.D.'s in history, military science, and military strategy. And then this morning I learned that Kenny will be marrying Kris Clifford. Those two kids are as madly, passionately in love as Susan and Mike Morris are.

"And as Kathy and I are."

Looking at Steve and Barbara, Ken raised his glass, shook his head, and said, "I guess I have to say it, Steve and Barbara. My hope and prayer is that you two have as great a marriage as we've had."

Looking at Kathy he said softly, "My darling, I adore you!" With his champagne glass still held aloft he melted his lips to her waiting pair. At that point everyone in the room cheered and drank the toast.

Before anyone could move Barbara was on her feet. "I know it's the groom's rôle to respond to the best man's toast, but this is a more liberated age. Besides, Kenneth Carlson, he knows you and is your friend, so he might not tell the truth. But I will."

Suddenly tears were pouring down her cheeks but she didn't lower her head nor was there the slightest hitch in her voice as she continued, "I have never seen anything so utterly beautiful in my entire life. Ken and Kathy Carlson, you define the rôle of parents. You have given birth to the most gorgeous children I've ever seen. Is that all? Of course not!

"You have raised them in an atmosphere of love. Foremost is love of God. Then love of family. Love of country. I want to offer a toast to one of the most perfect families God, in his infinite mercy and wisdom, has ever seen fit to create: the Carlsons! May God continue to shower you with blessings!" Raising her glass, she offered it towards the Carlsons, then emptied her glass in a single gulp. The guests all drank with her.

Later, Barbara and Steve found themselves sitting on the floor talking with Andy Cartwright and Ken Clifford. They were amused because Andy was sitting across Ken's lap, occasionally turning her head for a kiss. Curiously, it seemed to occur at random moments, often in the middle of a sentence.

When Barb asked, Andy simply replied, "I need it to live." Then with the warmest smile the older couple had ever seen she added, "Ken and I have been married for as long as we can remember — from the time we were six years old, anyway. Unfortunately, it's still going to be a few years before we can have it solemnized. And, for that matter, I guess I have to wait a few years to let him to put on some more weight. Our parents all say that the men need to weigh about twice as much as the women to be able to survive."

Then with a little grin she added, "Of course, I have an additional handicap, being a platinum blonde. We're supposed to be pretty cold. Mom's a platinum blonde, too, as I guess you noticed. Dad teases her all the time about being slow to warm up. One night when I was very young, I was in bed with them while Dad played with Mom's nipples, and let his finger tips gently play all over her body with particular attention to her cunt. Her poor clit was so engorged it was protruding from between her nether lips. When she pleaded with Dad, he said that platinum blondes were slow to warm up — he was just being considerate. She said her cunt was hot enough to ignite asbestos and if he didn't do it right then, she was going to cut it off and do it herself! It was so funny."

After looking at the ceiling thoughtfully she added, "You know what? I'll bet that was the night one of my siblings was conceived, too." Then with a little grin she said, "All of us kids joke about it. You saw Kathy Carlson. How un-pregnant she looks? That's standard for all the women. We joke that all of us are born with quick reflexes and great flexibility. That's because if we weren't, we wouldn't be born at all. Our dads' huge cocks are always penetrating to where we're trying our best to grow." Then with the warmest smile the two had ever seen she concluded, "Of course, it doesn't appear to have adversely affected any of us."

"Changing the subject," Steve interjected, "what, exactly, is Kendy Company? Now that I'm general manager I guess I ought to know."

Shaking his head he added, "I don't know a damned thing about investments. In fact, as I'm sure you already know, Barbara claims I've been living in deep, dark hole I dug for myself after Susan was tortured to death." Then after a shake of his head he continued, "She's absolutely right, of course. Ever since, I have systematically avoided any responsibility of any kind that could affect other people. But now ... Now I have the love of one of the world's most perfect women, Barbara Sloan, so I've got to change. And thank you for the opportunity. But what's Kendy?"

There were tears at the corners of Andy's eyes as she addressed his question. "First, there is absolutely no charity in what Ken and I are doing. Earlier I said that we are both a bit strange. You see, I have the capacity to explore inside a person's brain and go back in the past.

"For example, with Bobbie Conroy I found out that, although she thought she was a vile person who would bed anything in pants, the fact was that she had been raped repeatedly when she was sixteen. Worst of all, the rapists convinced her that she had drugged herself up and organized her own gang-bang! They are all now serving twenty-to-life in Illinois state prisons."

The smile she then gave Steve was the warmest he had ever seen. "I don't think I could have lived at all after what you went through, Steve. And that brings me to my better half, Ken. If I can see the past, he can see the future. With you in control, we're going to do far better than we've ever done before. It's not a hope, you see; it's a certainty."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.