Meeting

by DR

Copyright© 2002 by DR

Erotica Sex Story: Two internet friends meet in the real world.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Slow   .

I meet her on the internet. In one of the infamous chat rooms. Over a period of several months we got very close, at least on a mental level. After all, communication is all that you have on the internet. Finally, I decided that this is someone that I had to meet in person. The only problem was that she lived in the middle of nowhere, 800 miles away from me, but that was just logistics, and easily solved.

I arrived in her town on Thursday night, with plans to meet her the next day for lunch. We were to meet a little after noon but, of course, I was early (just a bit anxious I guess). When she arrived, and got out of her car, I was very pleased with what I saw, she was beautiful. 5'8", long blond hair, angelic face, and a body that wouldn't quit. I went up to her and we hugged. As close as we had become, I had expected that there would be fireworks in that first hug, but there wasn't. Instead, it was comfortable, familiar. But feeling her young body next to mine was oh so good. For you see, she was 32 and I was 54.

We had a drink together (she had ice tea and I had a coke) and we talked. Her voice was so sweet, it just filled me with joy. And the whole time she was talking, I would just stare at her beautiful face. The combination of the voice and face had me so totally mesmerized that if she had told me to jump off a cliff, I would have done so without question. All to quickly ( about 15 minutes actually) she had to leave. Another hug after I had walked her to her car and she was gone.

We were to meet again the next day, but there would be little chance for interaction, as it was a walk-a-thon. The thought of a five mile walk was no problem, as long as I could be close to her. So, I returned to my room, totally wired, but also sad, as I knew that I would never have anything more intimate than the 15 minute talk that we had shared.

I settled in to read a book, hoping that maybe she would get a chance to call me. I must have drifted off at some point, for the next thing that I remember is waking to the sound of a soft knock at the door. Who could that be, was my first thought. I got up and opened the door. It was her, and my heart was immediately in my throat.

"Hi", she said, "would you like some company?"

At first I was so stunned that I couldn't say anything. But, finally, I managed to stammer, "Yes, yes, of course, come in."

I stepped to the side to let her walk by and closed the door. She walked to the middle of the room, with me a step behind. In the middle of the room, she stopped and turned to face me. She looked so beautiful, I almost cried out. She stepped closer to me, took my face in her hands, and kissed me on the lips. It was such a sweet, gentle, tender, loving kiss. I put my arms around her waist and pulled her against me. My nerve endings were so sensitive that I was totally aware of every area where her body was touching mine. Her legs touching mine, the feel of her back where my hands were touching, the feel of her breasts pressing against my chest.

Her arms are around my neck now, and she repeats the kiss. Again, it started very tender, but then, as we pulled each other closer and it became more passionate. Our lips parted slightly and the tips of our tongues found each other. It was as if every nerve ending in my body exploded. After the initial shock faded some, we started kissing in earnest. Each kiss more passionate that the last.

After several minutes, we paused to catch out breath. Without a word being spoken, we started undressing each other. Her blouse and my shirt hit the floor almost simultaneously, and my hand slid up to her bra, and (one handed no less) it was unfastened and fell from her. What I saw then took my breath away. She had beautifully shaped 36D breast with large areolas, and large nipples, which were standing at full attention. This was to much to believe, they were perfect.

We kissed again, but this time her naked breasts were pressed against my chest. Again, my senses went crazy. I could feel her large nipples burning into my chest, and I don't think our feet were touching the floor anymore.

We paused again, looking each other eyes, although it was difficult for me not to stare at those beautiful breasts. Again, without speaking, we both knew it was time, so I picked her up in my arms and laid her gently on the bed. I then pulled her skirt and panties down and off of her and threw them on the floor. I now realized that what I had here was my perfect woman. From her beautiful face, framed with her long blond hair, to her gorgeous breasts, down to the flair of her hips, her blond bush (so she is a natural blond), and shapely legs, she was perfect.

Pulling my own pants off (which wasn't that easy, considering the erection I was sporting), I laid next to her on my side and kissed her again, I then raised up slightly and started kissing her forehead, then on her eyelids (very gently of course), the tip of her nose and the point of her chin.

I had reached her neck at this point, and since I love necks, I spent some time here, exploring every part of her neck with my lips. She must have like this, for she gave me a sexy giggle to urge me on. Continuing my trip south, I kissed her across her upper chest and then down between her breasts.

Now it was time for some real fun. I gently kissed my way around each of nipples, being careful not to touch the nipple itself. Having done this to both breasts, I went to her right breast and gently placed my mouth fully over her nipple and areola. She lets out a little gasp.

Gently, I sucked her breast into my mouth, while running my tongue around her nipple. When I had sucked as much as I could into my mouth, I started flicking her nipple with my mouth. She responded with a low animal growl. At the same time, my right hand had made its was to her left breast, cupping and squeezing it gently (after all, I didn't want it to get lonely).

I then switched over and repeated the same process to her right breast.

"Godddddddddd" she says, in a low growl.

I then kissed my way down her stomach, and shifting around to get between her legs, I push them apart and started gently kissing her pussy.

"Yessssssss", she said, pushing her pussy up to my face.

Taking this as my clue, I start licking and sucking harder, running my tongue up and down her slit. This gives me the first taste of her pussy, and it is like nectar. By this time I have separated her outer lips, so I start sucking and licking on her inner ones, and then push my tongue into her vaginal opening. With a little yelp, she pushes her pussy hard into my face.

At this point, I put my hands under her legs and push them up and out, fully exposing her pussy to me. I then run my tongue up her slit until I reach her clit, where I paused and flicked it before continuing down her pussy, making sure to touch as much of her pussy as possible. As I worked my way down, I would life up her legs, to give me full access to the underside of her pussy and ass. As I reached her anus, I would flick it a few times before reversing direction, following the same path up to her clit, where I would again pause to flick it with my tongue. At this point, she was writhing and moaning rather loudly, so I knew that she much be close.

I let her legs go and concentrated on her clit... Sucking it into my mouth, I started massaging it by running my tongue around in a circle and then running my tongue directly across. This seem to have the desired effect, as she started moaning and gasping at the same time and she was writhing so much it was getting difficult to stay on her clit. So, I sucked her clit fully into my mouth and pushed it up against the top of my mouth, flicking it continuously. After a few minutes of this stimulation, she clamped her legs around my head, started shaking violently, and moaning and yelling. And then she stiffened and arched her back.

"Oh Godddddddddddddddddd..." She yelled, followed my a series of load grunts, as the waves of orgasmic pleasure coursed through her body. This seemed to go on forever, although I'm sure it only lasted for a minute or two. As each wave of the orgasm passed through her, her pussy got wetter and wetter, till my chin was soaked and it was dripping off and soaking the bed also.

As I felt her orgasm finally subside, let go of her clit but stayed close enough that I could still lick around the clit, and continued to massage the area lightly with the tip of my tongue. I could feel her body relax more and more, as she continued to come down from her orgasm.

"That was something else." She said finally, when her breathing had returned to normal.

"That wasn't bad for a first try," was my response, "but I could probably do better with some practice, would you like a drink?"

"Yes " she replied, "I do think that I need to replace some fluids."

I got from bed and went into the bathroom, filled a glass with some ice and water. I also took this opportunity to rinse my face and dry it. When I got back into the bedroom, she was laying slightly on her side, propped up on her arm, so I laid down facing her and handed her the water. As she sipped the water, I got to appreciate how the afterglow of her orgasm made her look even more beautiful.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.