Not With My Daughter! - Cover

Not With My Daughter!

Copyright© 2002 by Spunk N. Wagnels

Chapter 30

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30 - A man and his son rape a Older Woman. She is forced to comply to save her Daughter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   Rough   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Marnie watched through the front window at Roger washing the car in the driveway, waiting for Ginger or someone else to arrive. She got up to answer the phone just as a car pulled up across the driveway. "Hello." She said trying to get back to the window to watch. "Sally can I call you right back? They're here."

She went back to the window to watch two sexy young ladies talk to Roger, who had stopped washing the car to admire these two sensual creatures paying attention to him. One of them held up a pair of handcuffs and dangled them with a devilish smile. Roger smiled and put his hands behind his back, and laughed nervously as he stood still for them to blindfold him and escort him to their car.

Marnie went back to the phone and called Sally back. "They've got him." She said. "... Okay, you call Betty and I'll call Barb."

"Barb?... Yeah, they should be on their way now." Marnie advised. "Yeah, I know it isn't the season for the United Way fundraising, or for the 'buy your way out of jail' technique but these women are good. They arrested Roger and Ron without them suspecting a thing. I'm sure George will go along just fine. Come over for some Bridge when he's gone and we'll all wait it out together."

A while later, Marnie, Barbara, and Sally were all waiting at Marnie's house and fretting over the tardiness of Betty. "What do you suppose is keeping her?" Sally worried.

"I don't know, but until we take care of Larcher, anything could have happened. Let's go over to her place and check." Marnie suggested.

When they got to Betty's place, they stopped short of the driveway and watched as Paul was led away, still romantically clinging to Betty's hand until their fingertips finally parted. Betty waved smiling as he was led off to the waiting car. When the ladies pulled into the driveway right after it left, Betty ran to the car.

"What's been keeping you so long?" Sally asked.

"Oh, it was just some mix ups like the jailers not understanding the directions to get here, and Paul was doing some important work so I asked them to wait until he was done before coming over. But, anyway, he's off." Betty explained. "What do you want to do, come inside and wait?"

"Is your hot tub up to snuff?" Sally asked.

"Sure, it's running fine." Betty replied.

"Well, I'd be up for that. Maybe it would settle my jangled nerves" Sally said with anticipation.

"I could be up for that too." Barb added.

"Let's go." Marnie declared.

Nobody had suits except Betty, so they all agreed to go in au naturale. As they settled into the warm bubbly water, Barbara asked, "Do you realize what we have done?"

"Well, yeah, but what do you mean?" Sally asked back.

"We've sent our men into the arms of professional women to make them feel guilty enough to accept the things that have happened to us. I can't believe I went along with this so easily." Barbara declared.

"How else can we save our marriages the way they are now, but to have our husbands go through something similar to what we have been through? If we were just to tell them, they would try to understand, but they would never see us the same way, and they might even turn on us altogether, even though it's not our fault." Marnie explained.

"But what if they see it as a signal that they should be out making it with other women?" Betty asked insecurely.

"Paul loves you and is devoted to you. We all can tell. You don't have to worry about him straying. He could never find a more beautiful devoted wife than you, Bee." Marnie encouraged. The others nodded their agreement with the statement.

"Thank you." Betty acknowledged.

"Sally, what are you doing." Barbara asked with curious suspicion.

"Oh, nothing." Sally said, sitting back down.

"You're looking kinda red-faced there." Barbara teased.

"Well, if you're not going to let it go, the jet was helping me with the tension a little." Sally confessed.

In defense of her sister-in-law, Marnie reared herself up a bit and aimed a jet between her legs. "This is kinda cool." She admitted.

Sally glanced an embarrassed thank you Marnie's way and Barbara, realizing that Marnie has a way of turning her on to fun things, tried a jet, as Sally did again, feeling less embarrassed this time with the new majority.

"You ladies are being crude." Betty declared to the smiling trio.

"Com'on Betty, this is your hot tub. You can't mean to tell us, your closest friends, here and now, that you have never humped one of these jets." Sally challenged back.

Now it was Betty's turn at embarrassment. She looked down for a moment, then hoisted her rear, looked up and smiled, causing the four of them to burst out laughing. They laughed for a moment until Barbara started to groan a worried groan, as the sensations started building in a crescendo taking control of her will. She closed her eyes, scrunched up her face, and started to get dizzy. No longer concerned that she was about to climax in front of three of her closest friends, she moved closer to the jet, and humped her rear against it trying to get the most stimulation possible out of the bubbly stream. Barbara was experiencing what Sally and Marnie wanted to achieve so badly, and they closed their eyes and started their own trajectory to orgasmic nirvana against their jets as well. Betty, satisfied that having a climax in the presence of her friends would no longer humiliate her, started in as well.

One after another, starting with Barbara and ending with Marnie, who managed to work out two orgasms, the women clipped their horns with the jets of fizzy water. As they luxuriated, Barbara put her arm around Betty and Marnie put hers around Sally, as the pairs, sitting across form each other, mellowed out in the tub. "I wonder what the boys are up to right now." Sally posed.

In a large turn of the century Victorian home in the suburbs, sat each of the husbands in different rooms with blindfolds still over their eyes and their hands still cuffed behind them. "Okay, when do I get to call and have someone bail me out?" Roger asked only half trustingly when he knew someone was in the room.

"Which one are you? Are you Roger?" The voice asked.

"Yes Ma'am. Now when can I make that call? I've got work to do, and this is starting to lose the fun aspect of this form of giving to charity." Roger asked.

"We've spread it around that you are in a charity jail and no one seems to want to come forward to make your bail." She said.

"Just let me call my wife, she'll bail me out." He said.

"What's the number, I'll dial it for you?" She offered. He told her, she pushed the numbers in, and held the phone up to his ear for him.

"Damn, it's the goddamn answering machine. Where could she be? Look I'll pay the bail, just let me go back to work. How much is it?" He asked.

"Five hundred dollars will let you free right now. Would you like me to check your pockets for you?" She said grazing her hand on his upper thigh, following his shorts up close to his crotch.

"Ah, ah no. I don't have that kind of money on me right now." He confessed.

"'Tis a pity. If we don't get bail for you soon, you'll just have to work it off. How does that sound?" She asked.

"Ah, work it off? Like what do you have in mind? I'm good at sales." He offered.

"A good looking guy like you, it's not salesmanship we'll be interested in. Here, stand up" She said, helping him rise from the bed he was sitting on. Then she started to glide her hands over his body.

As it appeared that her hands were going to move from his butt to his groin, he piped up. "Can we try calling my wife again?"

"Sure," she said, "but if you can't get through, we'll have to start putting you to work to earn your bail."

She dialed the number he gave her again. "Damn it to hell! Where is she?" Then as she put the receiver down and her thumb in the waistband of his shorts, he hurriedly said, "My daughter, please let me get in touch with my daughter." The woman agreed. "Crandel's, what is the Crandel's number?" he mumbled.

"I'm only dialing numbers you give me, nothing more than that." She declared.

"Try..." Roger gave her a number which she tried and nobody answered.

Brenda was with Jimmy Crandel at an art supply store to buy artist brushes. "Yes I can help you with that," the salesperson responded, "what will they be used for?"

"We were gonna paint a little henna on for fun." Brenda disclosed.

"Like temporary tattoos?" Brenda nodded and was pleased that she had run into someone who might know something about it. "May I suggest getting a little India ink to go along with it. It will help you create more of a range of tattoo colors."

"Okay." Brenda replied. "It sounds like you've done this kind of thing before. Could you give me some pointers?

"I'm due for a break here in a couple of minutes, I'll paint one on for you, if you like." She offered.

"That would be swell." Brenda said exchanging a smile of anticipation with Jimmy.

They waited for a few minutes until the salesperson named Alicia could get free. She showed Brenda how to mix drops of India ink into batches of henna for different shadings in an employee room that she had locked. Then Alicia asked, "What would you like and where would you like it?

"I don't know, but I want to be able to cover it with a swim suit."

"Well, something like a butterfly or a flower?" Alicia offered.

"I don't know." Brenda squirmed.

"We're studying caveman paintings in school," Jimmy offered, "and one of the things we learned about was how the cavemen would put their hand on the wall and spit paint over it to make an outline of their hands on the stone."

"That's interesting, but we're not putting this stuff in our mouths." Alicia declared emphatically.

"No, but Jimmy gave me an idea. How about a hand on a breast?" Brenda suggested.

"It's your body, and it will wear off." Alicia reminded.

"Okay then, like the hand is holding the breast?" Brenda suggested, as she took off her blouse.

As she was starting to take off her bra, Alicia told Jimmy, "You can wait outside. This will only take a few minutes."

"No, my brother has seen me naked since before I grew breasts," Brenda said with a clandestine wink to Jimmy, "he's cool." Jimmy looked redeemed when he heard Brenda lying on his behalf.

"Well, hands are hard to draw, so do you mind me tracing his hand on your breast." Jimmy's eyes brightened and his face turned red.

"Being family, that would be okay." Brenda said stifling a snicker.

Jimmy was shown how to place his hand on Brenda's breast. It was adjusted a couple of delicious times until they created just the right angle for it. Alicia traced a thin outline and then filled in details giving Brenda the appearance of a hand grabbing her breast. Looking in a mirror, Brenda said, "That looks great Alicia. I don't suppose I could talk you into doing the other side, could I?" Brenda asked, wanting to be symmetric with it.

"I suppose I have enough time." She responded.

Jimmy got an opportunity to get his other hand on Brenda's other breast, and watched intently at the artist working her craft. Brenda's eyes closed for moments when the tickling bristles grew too intense for her to continue pretending that they were having no effect on her. When Alicia finished with the second hand, they stood on either side of Brenda in the mirror admiring the artistry. After Jimmy and Alicia blew for awhile on her breasts to make sure they were completely dry, Brenda dressed, thanked Alicia, took her supplies and left with Jimmy to go to a movie.

At the Victorian house, the woman had pulled Roger's shorts down around his knees, making him more helpless to resist than he already was with his hands cuffed behind his back. He no longer was on board with the "bail for charity" idea, and was merely frozen with fear trying to will his cock to stay down in the face of the stimulation she was now applying to it.

"My, my, the missus must be pleased with you." She teased. Then she put her hand under his tank top and started to rub his nipples, watching as the stimulation there caused his penis to stand at greater attention and twitch a bit. "Looks like you're happy to see me. Oh, but you can't see me." She giggled. "Come on in here ladies." She said to footsteps walking at the door. Roger's head started to turn from side to side as he tried to back up, but the bed impeded any effort in that vein. "The prisoner is unable to raise bail." She explained while molesting his balls as if she were checking for soft spots in fruits or vegetables. As Roger heard the voices of the other ladies talking about his display, he tried to make a hopeless run for what he guessed was the door. Three ladies at the door blocked him. One put one hand on his balls and the other on his shoulder, and another had both of her hands on his other shoulder, as they backed him up to the bed again. "Another foolish move like that, and we'll crack these eggs and have them for breakfast. Got it?"

Fear swept over his body from head to toe. He didn't have a clue what was happening to him. "Where is Marnie? And what will she think about this?" He wondered. "How do I get out of here? What is going to happen next?" were the questions swirling in his brain.

"What do you suppose the boys are doing right now?" Marnie said to the ladies, that she and Barbara had convinced to lie in the backyard nude in the sun.

"I don't know Marn, but this feels delicious to bake in the sun without any clothes like this. How did you ever come to discover out how nice it feels?" Betty asked.

"You never did this in this private backyard you have here? Ever?" Sally challenged.

"No. I didn't think it was decent." Betty replied.

"Now what do you think about it?" Marnie asked.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.