Not With My Daughter! - Cover

Not With My Daughter!

Copyright© 2002 by Spunk N. Wagnels

Chapter 26

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26 - A man and his son rape a Older Woman. She is forced to comply to save her Daughter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   Rough   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

"It is so nice of you boys to pick us up this early. It's not even light out yet." Marnie said, speaking for the two of them flirtatiously to their husbands outside of customs.

They gave their husbands long hard kisses and hugs, almost to the point of embarrassing them in front of the other passengers coming out. Barbara, uncharacteristically taking her left leg up and hooking it around George's back, drew some audible hoots from some of the college boys as they filed out past them. Roger and George were so happy to see their wives that they were pretty much oblivious to the smiles, stares, and elbow jabs that this rousing display of affection was generating.

"Are you boys happy to see us, or are those pencils in your pockets?" Marnie said teasingly in a Mae West imitation.

Looking a bit red faced, the two men took their brides of many years' luggage, and got them out of the terminal before they acted out anything more daring in public than they already had.

When Roger and Marnie got in the door at home, Brenda was barely awake in the front hall shuffling up to them like a zombie in her nightgown and open robe. "Hi Mom. Have a nice time?" Brenda said, giving her mom a mechanical hug, eyes closed, barely missing a stride as she proceeded on into the kitchen.

"Did you and your dad have any problems without me?" Marnie asked, following Brenda into the kitchen.

"We were fine Mom." Brenda said sleepily.

"That's good Sweetie, I'm going to wash the trip off me and I'll see you off to school." Marnie said starting to make her way back to the hall.

"Sure, whatever." Brenda hummed.

Marnie met Roger in their room. "Shower with me, Big Boy?" She said with her hands on the back of his neck. With that, Roger picked her up in his arms and carried her across the threshold of the bathroom door. They both quickly got their clothes off and groped each other while the water warmed.

In the shower, they wasted no time in soaping up each other's bodies, concentrating their ministrations on the erogenous zones they had mapped out on each other from two decades of making love. Marnie delighted in teasing Roger by bringing him to the point of reflexively closing his eyes, weakened knees, and audible moaning, only to ease off so that he could catch her up to the same edge that he was teetering on. Finally, Roger hugged Marnie from behind, placed his cock between her soapy legs, and massaged her more than a handful breasts, while Marnie reached up to bring his head forward to rest his chin on her left shoulder. As he sawed his cock in and out of the crotch pocket her legs were making, Marnie squeezed her legs and pulled harder on his head. When it was clear to Roger that she was about to cum, he pinched her nipples and pumped his cock as fast as he could. They both came in shuddering orgasms causing them to crumble down to the floor in a huddled pile together laughing.

"What would it take to get you to skip work today?" Marnie asked after catching their breaths.

"A new job waiting for me, if we're talking about today. As great as that idea sounds, I can't miss the meeting at 10:30 or the job would be toast." Roger said regrettably. "I sure would like to take a rain check on the notion though."

Marnie put on a robe and went down stairs to make coffee and to see Brenda off.

"You look nice today, Dear. How's school?" Marnie asked.

"Fine." Brenda answered nonchalantly.

"And cheer leading practice?"

"Okay, Mom. Gotta go, there's Ronnie. Glad you're back. I left a note for you by the phone." Brenda said running out the door.

Then Roger came down. Marnie handed him coffee in a commuter mug. "Are you sure I can't persuade you to play hooky?" She said seductively, as she slowly untied and opened her robe. "This is how I'm gonna stay all day thinking about you."

Roger groaned out loud. "Oh god, you sure make it tough for me to make us a living." Roger said, acting pained to be having to go, then he paused pensively. "Let me see that again." He said as he opened her robe himself. "Where are your tan lines?"

Marnie fought back a laugh. "Oh that, we were given those tan through swimsuits to wear. See, they work, don't they?" She said holding the robe open herself, posing one knee out in front, then the other, for Roger's further inspection.

"Humm, they really work, I'm going to have to get me a pair for myself." Roger said.

"Oh you adventurer you. Can't wait till you're home." Marnie said, giving him a firm long wet kiss.

"Oh god, how am I going to concentrate at work today..." He was grumbling, as he headed out the door.

"Oh, it's so nice to be home." Marnie thought as she sat down for her own cup of coffee. "I wonder if Barb is up and about. I'll give her a call."

Marnie went over to the phone and was about to dial Barbara's number when she noticed the folded piece of paper Brenda must have been talking about. The euphoria of the moment was dashed as she read the note to call Walter Larcher right away. "Oh great! Just when I was enjoying life again, that bastard has to surface." She dreaded. "If I don't call him, he'll hunt me down, probably at a time that is not too convenient for me. Stay in control girl. Call him and get it over with." Marnie surmised.

"Is this the number for Larcher?"

"Hey Missy, where have you been!?"

"You were there when Barb and I won the trip. Oh, and nice to talk to you too." Marnie retorted sarcastically.

"Oh yeah, well, how was the trip?"

"You really want to know?"

"Yeah, tell me everything." Larcher said, keeping Marnie on the phone for ten to fifteen minutes.

"... it was a charter flight again and I just got home a couple of hours ago."

"So, tell me again about the food." Larcher said, furthering the conversation.

"It was good." Marnie proceeded cautiously. "There was plenty of..."

"Yeah, plenty of what?" Larcher said, standing in the doorway, folding up his cell phone.

"My god Larcher. You can't barge into my home like that. It not only scared the shit out of me, it's trespassing!"

"Trespassing, yes, yes. Well, that is exactly why I'm here, you see. I seems a couple of broads were casing my joint, and convinced the super to let them in to see if I was okay, claiming to be relatives of mine. When I showed her some pictures of women from your hubby's party, bingo, that Sally broad and her friend were the trespassers. They have some things of mine and I'd better get them back, or you'll all be sorry bitches. Do I make myself clear." Larcher said grabbing Marnie's arm and standing her up.

He leaned in and smelled her neck, enjoying the fragrance of the soap from her shower. Then he forced open her robe and shook hands with her nipples, lifting them up and out, as if getting them out of the way to take in the view of the rest of her body. "You've been holding out on me. This nipple jewelry makes great handles, and this all over tan. I didn't think you liked nude beaches as much as you obviously do."

"Ouch! Please let go."

"I think you owe me a customs duty. That trip wouldn't have happened if it weren't for me."

"How much were you thinking about?" Marnie said, hoping that was the direction he was going.

"Turn around. Put your hands on the seat. Now if you cooperate, I'll use something slippery, if you want it rough, then just take one single finger off that seat and you'll have it." Larcher said as he went through the cupboards looking for something oily. "This old can of Crisco will do nicely."

"Oh please not that. It is years old. I've been meaning to throw it away."

"You're saying don't use any grease?"

"No, no, please go ahead." Marnie said biting her lips fighting back the tears.

He slathered up her pussy and rear, choosing to wipe the excess off from his hands on her rear cheeks, and then her robe. He pulled down his pants and laid his dick on her crack, sawing it up and down to finish the stiffening. Then without ceremony, he put it at her rear most chute and slowly forced it in. Marnie's head reared and turned looking back in agony. The pain was intense, but after a minute or so, it began to subside to the point of being pleasurable. She just wished it was with someone else. He pounded her rear entrance with only one thing on his mind, cumming explosively in the tight tunnel. When he had completed his business, the sat down to wipe his uncut dick off with some napkins.

"Unh, unh, unhaa. I didn't say you could take a hand up yet." He threatened.

Marnie resigned herself to staying in the bent over position until he was gone. "I'm going to give you one chance to get me back my stuff, and it better be back by tonight. I will be at my apartment today. You or they had better be there with the stuff, or I'll blow your lives apart. You got that?"

Marnie nodded fighting back tears. "I can't hear you?"

"Yes!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.