Not With My Daughter! - Cover

Not With My Daughter!

Copyright© 2002 by Spunk N. Wagnels

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - A man and his son rape a Older Woman. She is forced to comply to save her Daughter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   Rough   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

While Marnie and Barbara were beginning their resort vacation in the Mediterranean, Roger and Brenda were left behind in the good old U.S. of A. Roger worked at the office during the week and on projects around the house he had been putting off, on the weekend. Brenda had a job looking after Jimmy Crandel, a kid in the neighborhood, while his parents were away in Las Vegas for the weekend. Jimmy had a major crush on Brenda, and she liked to toy with that. She enjoyed baby-sitting at the Crandel's because it always left her feeling special.

Brenda went to the airport Friday evening with Jimmy and the Crandels, so Jimmy could say "good bye", then drove Jimmy and herself back in their car. She stopped for ice cream on the way back. Jimmy was staring at her the whole time, smiling whenever Brenda made eye contact with him. "So is there anything special you want to watch or do tonight?" Brenda asked driving home.

"You bet, but TV wasn't what I was thinking." Jimmy responded.

"What then?"

"Let's play house." Jimmy offered.

"House? Isn't that a young girl's game to play?"

"Well, I was thinking more like real life, like pretending to be my mom and dad. You be the mom and I'll be the dad. It's our house and we can just pretend we own it. What do you think?" Jimmy asked.

"Well, we could give it a try, so I could see what you have in mind." Brenda said, pulling up to the house.

"Great!" Jimmy said, as he got out of the car.

Once inside, Brenda asked, "Did your mom mean for me to use the small guest room, or the office with the bed?"

"If we were to play house like my mom and dad, you could use their room."

"Oh, I wouldn't feel right about that."

"Why not? They aren't using it and it is the best bed in the house."

"We'll see."

"You want to see what I did?" Jimmy asked excited.

"Sure, show me."

"Come and sit right here." Jimmy said referring to the couch. "I'll be right back."

When he returned, he sat down on the couch as close as he could so he was almost crowding her. He had a scrap book that he had decorated and opened it to the first page. There began the pictures of the modeling session he had recorded on Polaroid pictures from the week before. Brenda was somewhat embarrassed to look at the pictures, but took the book from him and turned the page to see more, and said, "Jimmy, I don't think we should have done this." She closed the book and saw the homemade title pasted on the cover, "Goddess Brenda". "Oh, he is so innocent and open with his feelings, it is so cute. Com'on lighten up. You are making his world special. Go along with it." She coached herself.

"Oh please Brenda. I think you are the prettiest woman in the whole world, and you are one of the few people who is nice to me." Jimmy said pleading.

Brenda put her arm around him, "You're pretty special yourself." Jimmy took it as an opportunity to lean his head in onto her breast, and put his arm across her stomach for a momentary sideways cuddle.

"So what were you thinking when you said you wanted to play house?"

"Well, I sometimes watch my parents when they don't know I'm awake. We could just act like them."

"Well, what would they be doing at 8:45 Friday night?"

"I'd still be up, so they would be reading or watching TV with me."

"What time would they be alone?"

"I can usually talk my way up to ten o'clock no problem. If I act interested in the TV show they're watching, I can make it eleven."

"Well, let's say it is that time now, what would they be doing?"

"Well, I'd sneak back down to watch them on this couch, or in their room. They'd probably take their clothes off down in the laundry room and tease each other by grabbing or tickling each other. Do you want to do that?"

"The laundry room hunh?" Brenda thought out loud. "Let's do a load of wash."

Jimmy took her hand and led her to the laundry room. There they both started taking off their clothes down to their underwear, and tossed them into the washing machine. Jimmy reached up under Brenda's arm and tickled her arm pit as she was trying to set the timer. "You little dickens." She exclaimed, as she turned and mercilessly tickled his sides. Jimmy squeezed his elbows to his sides laughing and wriggled uncontrollably, running in place, as he tried to back away from her fingers. Her fingers were moving to his belly as he gained range, but he was bending forward now that he was up against the wall. Brenda then went for his neck, which caused him to wriggle like a marionette.

Jimmy ducked to get away from this new onslaught, and reached for her knees, the only things he could see and get his hands on. He started squeezing her above her kneecaps and found her to be particularly sensitive there. Her hands now stopped tickling him and started trying desperately to push him away. "No Jimmy stop. Please not there. No Please." He stopped, then he went for her sides while she was trying to catch her breath. She dropped to the floor, squealed, and kicked. "Oh stop. I'm going to get you. Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy, (squeal), Jimmy please stop."

Jimmy stopped. They laughed a few moments, then lay next to each other, Brenda's arms straight out at her sides and Jimmy's head lying on her upper arm looking at her, blushing, heart pounding, briefs tenting, hand reaching slowly, tentatively toward her left breast, scooting his body up to her side, his right leg moving over and landing between her outstretched legs, smelling her skin, then touching the fabric of her bra... Brenda opened her eyes, smiled, ran her fingers through his hair on the side of his face, kissed his forehead, and broke the reverie with, "So, what do you say we pop some popcorn and check out the tube." She said, as she gently reclaimed her arm, leg, and breast.

They got up, prepared some snacks and made for the couch. Brenda sat with her legs up under her sort of sidesaddle, and Jimmy had his left hand and chin on her shoulder, as they sparred over the offerings on cable. Nobody mentioned it, but they both enjoyed the skin to skin contact. Brenda particularly enjoyed the cuddling instincts Jimmy was growing uninhibited in displaying.

At eleven, Brenda said, "Now you are going to have to go to bed. I promised your parents that you would get enough sleep."

"Okay, but let's get you set up to go to bed first." Jimmy said standing up first and waiting for Brenda to join him up the stairs.

Brenda got up and took her bag upstairs following Jimmy. "In here." He said.

"This looks like your parents room, Jimmy. I can't stay in here."

"Look, it has the best bed, the best bathroom, and you can take your pick of my mom's clothes."

"Jimmy, I could never do that."

"Come here. Look. It's a Jacuzzi tub. It has jets. It will get you really relaxed for bed. Now look here." He pulled out a drawer in the walk in closet and showed Brenda his mom's stash of transparent delicates. "Something like this would look unbelievable on you." He said, holding up a pink teddy. "Maybe you'd even let me photograph you while you model some of these for my book."

"Maybe tomorrow. Tonight I've got to get you to bed." She insisted, as she took the garment from him and started to lead him by his arm to his room.

"But wait, I have to take a bath first."

"This sounds like a stall."

"No really. I take one every night. My mom used to wash my back for me. Would you wash my back for me?"

"If it will get you to bed quicker, okay." Brenda said, making a motion to leave the room.

"No, I'm going to do it in here. This bathtub is much better."

As the water filled, he ran off and brushed his teeth while Brenda snuck a peek at Mrs. Crandel's stash.

"Brenda? Oh here you are, are you going to help me?"

"Sure Jimmy. I'll be right there."

"Com'on Brenda, this thing is big enough for both of us."

"Really Jimmy, I haven't taken a bath with someone else since I was younger than you."

"Well give it a try. I think it could be fun. I'll do your back for you too."

Brenda was finding him so adorable, she decided to give in. She took off her bra and panties and stepped in. They sat at opposite ends of the tub knees up and arms resting on the edges. "Gee Brenda, you really are pretty."

"Pretty?"

"No, I mean beautiful, really beautiful."

"Thank you Jimmy. You know, you are going to be a pretty good catch yourself."

"Your boobs are really special... I know why women have boobs, but why are your nipples bigger than mine?"

"Well, that's because my babies will be sucking on them for their milk."

"Yeah but, why do I have them then, I guess is what I mean?"

"You know, you've got me there."

"Would it be okay with you if I touched one to see what if feels like?"

"If you do it nicely, I guess it would be okay." Brenda allowed.

Jimmy got up on his knees and slowly extended his hand to her left breast. "Wow, these feel great. Are they full of milk now?"

"No, that doesn't happen until I have the baby."

"Is it okay if I get behind you to see what it would be like to have breasts for myself like yours?"

"I guess so, what do you mean?"

"Let me show you." Jimmy said as he stood, stepped behind her, and slid down into the tub straddling her rear with his legs. He hugged his body up to her back, turned his head to rest his ear on the back of her neck, and reached around to hold both tits in his hands. "Oh boy, these are nice. Does it feel okay to you if I do this? I'll stop if it hurts."

"No, it's okay this way."

Jimmy soaped his hands and started a soapy massage of her tits. Brenda closed her eyes and started to rock her chest into his hands in rhythm to his motions. He started to explore her front as if he were discovering his body for the first time, as he unconsciously extended his massage to her entire front from her neck to the strip of hair she left on her pubic mound when she shaved her pussy lips. The long sweeping motions from neck to mound, her breasts like speed bumps along the way, unconsciously became alternating raking motions of his fingers through the short pubic hairs. His trance was momentarily broken when she took his hands and placed them back onto her breasts. He cupped her breasts for a few moments, testing and exploring the turgidity of her erect nipples against his palms. Then he gently pinched and circled the nipples causing Brenda to moan and reach back with her left hand to hold the back of his head, her other hand stroking the length of his leg.

Finally, Brenda turned to face him on her knees, her eyes closed, and kissed him passionately holding the back of his head with her hand. Jimmy took it eyes wide, arms extended, and fingers of his right hand resting on the controls of the Jacuzzi. When her tongue entered his mouth, he pushed a button in surprise and the jets started up. With one jet aimed right at her nether lips, Brenda opened her eyes wide and realized that she had been kissing her charge.

"Oh Jimmy, I'm sorry." She said embarrassed.

"No, don't be. That was the greatest moment of my life."

"Why don't you run along now to your bed and I'll finish up here and be in shortly to tuck you in." She said, still in line with the jet on her pussy.

"You're the best." Jimmy said, getting into a kneeling position, grabbing Brenda's head and planting a closed-lip but passionate kiss on her lips before getting out. Brenda took it on hands and knees, not willing to let anything interrupt the crescendo building between her legs from the jet of water perfectly aimed at her most sensitive spot.

Jimmy, for his part, ran and put on a pair of his dad's boxers and snuck back to the door to spy on Brenda as he frequently did on his parents. He watched her move her rear forward and back against the jet, eyes closed, mouth open, head bobbing, the pace increasing until she arched her back, stiffened and let out a restrained "Ooooooooyeeeyaa". Then allowed her head to drop for a moment while she considered going for a second run at it. She decided she'd better check on Jimmy, before he'd come looking for her, and got out before she got too worked up again. Jimmy waited till the last second before he stole away for his room.

Brenda came in dressed in one of his mom's silk robes that came to mid thigh. "So how is my favorite little man to baby-sit." She said affectionately, brushing his bangs back from his forehead.

"I sure am glad that you are my sitter. I am the luckiest guy in the world."

"Goodnight, you smooth talker. We'll figure out tomorrow in the morning." She said, leaning over to kiss his forehead.

"Goodnight my goddess." He said catching her head in retreat and giving her a peck on the nose.


"Wake up sleepyhead." Marnie said to Barbara. "Today is a brand new day."

"You go on, I don't think I can do this. I think I'll just stay in bed today." Barbara whined.

"I can't believe what I am hearing. With everything we have been through to get to this spot in the world at this particular time, you want to spend it in bed. What's wrong Barb?"

"I'm no good. I've been unfaithful to George, I've brought disgrace to my family, I don't deserve to have fun. I don't think I can ever have sex with George again, at least I don't think I can ever enjoy it." Barbara bemoaned.

"I'm not going to stand by and let you get away with this attitude. You have done nothing wrong. You had no choice. You were even handcuffed. I was handcuffed, I couldn't help you. If we didn't give in, we'd be in a French jail, not just for the vacation but for a really long time. It wasn't fair, but mostly, it wasn't our faults." Marnie asserted.

"You heard the orientation on the boat, this is an 'adult' vacation package. Read between the lines. This vacation is about sex. I am here with you, no offense, when I should be here with George."

"No offense taken. We aren't going to know if we are out of place unless we try it. Get up. That's it. Let's check this place out." Marnie said encouraging Barbara's progress.

"Marnie, I just don't think I can ever have sex again. I think I've gone frigid. The thought of a cock, even George, disgusts me after yesterday. What am I going to do? I'm going to become a bitter old woman that everyone will shun."

Thinking of her ordeal shooting scenes in a movie, Marnie asked confidently, "There are ways to turn that around. I can get that desire back for you in spades. Would you be able to deal with more desire than you used to have?"

"That would be the day. How can you do that for me?"

"What you need Barb, is a long train ride."

"What on earth are you talking about. This is an island. There aren't any trains here. What are you smoking?"

"I was speaking figuratively. I can't tell you the details or you will surely protest, but the end will explain the means. I can guarantee you, however, that after you do the train, you will have more sexual desire than you'll know what to do with. Interested?" Marnie offered.

"If it will bring back the desire, okay. If it brings back the desire more than before, I guess I could handle that too. George is always asking, more than I am ready."

"I hope you know what you are agreeing to, because that extra desire can be like an anxious tiger threatening to break out of an inadequate cage." Marnie cautioned.

"You sound so confident about this. How do you know so much about it?"

"Let's just say, I've been through the therapy." Marnie confessed.

Marnie paged through the information book left in the room while Barb got dressed in one of the indoor outfits provided. The women were furnished with togas that came to mid-thigh that could be worn with or without the waist cinch for around the resort wear. It gathered at the top and went over the left shoulder. The guests had their choice of pastel colors, but the styles were all the same. During orientation, all of the baggage was stored in locking lockers. The only allowed items from the bags were toiletries, cosmetics and medically required drugs or paraphernalia.

"It says here that they provide massage, personal trainers, mineral baths, a full compliment of outing and sporting activities, and, it says 'sexual therapies'. See, look here. Maybe they have a better way than that train pull idea."

"Okay. It sounds more official than your mysterious train thing." Barbara said.

"What do you want to do first? After breakfast I mean." Marnie asked.

"Maybe I should check out the therapy services first. I don't want to be a drag on your time Marn."

"That's what we'll do." Marnie said resolved.

Breakfast was a buffet of fruits, breads, egg dishes, and specialty items like crepes. The men were dressed in toga-like outfits as well, except they covered less of their upper bodies. Everybody was friendly and cordial. Marnie and Barbara took their place at one of the round tables that sat eight and looked around curiously at the other guests in attendance.

"Marnie, I'm sorry, I don't have much of an appetite."

"Let me finish this quickly and we'll go straight to the therapies office and see if we can get you in right away."

When they got there they learned that appointments started in an hour, and they were booked for the day. Marnie saw an open door and walked past the receptionist into an office of Dr. Eraci, a woman in her mid forties, who looked up at her surprised. Marnie excused herself, and pleaded her case for Barbara, waiting out front. She explained that Barbara had essentially been raped the day before. Dr. Eraci dropped what she was doing and immediately made way for Barbara to come in early. Marnie sat in for a while explaining details Barbara was too emotional about. Then she was asked to leave. Then Barbara was excused and Marnie came in alone to talk to Dr. Eraci.

"This not the place for your friend. What she needs is longer term psychotherapy.

"But she has paid a great price to be here, and I don't mean the money. You all want to do is the psychological mumbo jumbo route. What about a purely physical route to step up the sexual desire physically so she can look forward to things here, then deal with the emotional, if there still is any, when she gets back?"

"Well, you do bring up a good point. She does feel self-loathing and not worthy to enjoy herself here. It is highly unorthodox, but the rules are less strict here, and we could try an experiment by enrolling her in the "Public Humiliation - Pillory" fantasy. She would get a lot of physical stimulation despite her intention to deprive herself of the pleasure, and setting it up as punishment would feed right into her guilt. If the experience satiates her need to be punished as new nerve endings are stimulated and brought on edge, she could pull right out of it and get on with a fun resort experience."

"I think you've got something there, doctor. What should we do?"

"Have you picked out the fantasies you'd like to experience while you are here?"

"I don't think I've gotten that far in the literature, and we were a little late for the orientation."

"Well, why don't you join her. She would be more likely to participate freely of her own will if you did it too. For you it would be different, you would be going in with the framework of experiencing something new, vs. her therapeutic intent."

"Well, it makes sense to help her with it, it' just that 'Public Humiliation' part that gets me to thinking it's not for me."

"If you think she'll do it without you, then you can have this copy of the brochure to decide on another one for yourself." Dr. Eraci said, handing her a folded pamphlet.

"No I suppose you're right. I'll join her, where and when?"

You'll read about it here. Send Barbara in and I'll explain the treatment plan and call in the reservation for the two of you this afternoon. The map inside will show you where."


As Brenda was waking up she startled herself awake, noticing that she was in a strange bed, in a strange room, in unfamiliar bed clothes with a person cuddled up to her back, arm draped over her side, leg draped over her hip. She slowly and carefully eased herself out from under Jimmy's embrace and stood beside the bed looking back at the angelic look on his face as he slept. She looked at herself in the mirror, and remembered trying on various items in Mrs. Crandel's stash of intimates. This one was a long silk gown with diaphanous material at her breasts and hips. "Mr. Crandel must love her in this, hell, he'd love me in this." She thought to herself. Then she changed into one of the baby-doll teddies without putting on the panties. The ruffled hem came just below her crotch, if she was standing still. "Ooobaby, this would stop a train." She thought. She started to pick up Mrs. Crandel's things and dropped a high-heeled shoe. It was just enough disturbance to bring Jimmy around to consciousness.

"Oh, good morning Brenda." Jimmy said, stretching and yawning. "Gosh, you sure look swell right now." He complimented, as he watched her bend at the waist to pick up the shoe and add it to the pile in her arms.

"Thank you Jimmy." She said slightly embarrassed. "How come you didn't stay sleeping in your own bed?"

"I thought we were playing house. My mom and dad sleep together. You didn't mind, did you?"

"No I suppose not. It was just a surprise, that's all."

"Golly Brenda, I wish the world could see how beautiful you are, even when you just wake up. I hope you become the most famous model in the whole world."

"You're sweet to say that."

"No, I really mean it. I wish everybody could see you as I see you right now. Instead of putting those away, would you model them for me? We could pretend this room is a studio for a famous fashion photographer, who could be me, and you are the famous model doing work for Vogel Magazine."

"That's "Vogue Magazine" Jimmy." She said with an air of a professional.

"Can we do it, hunh?"

"I suppose, but you have to give me a few minutes to do my face and hair."

"Oh, anything you want. This is great, really great." Jimmy said jumping off the bed. "I'll go get the camera and film."

Brenda was absorbed with her reflection in the mirror, when Jimmy came running back in and stood at "kid attention" in anticipation of the fun ahead. He had two cameras around his neck, a tripod and a case. When he saw that Brenda would be awhile longer, he put the things on the bed and set up the tripod. Brenda smiled inside, humored by his enthusiasm and adoration. When she was done, she stood, turned, and was confronted by Jimmy with two cameras again around his neck, one a Polaroid and the other a Cannon EOS. He was smiling wide-eyed at how beautiful she had made herself up. When the rush from the flattery of his expression began to wane, she noticed the video camera on a tripod.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.