Teasing Pleasing Family - Cover

Teasing Pleasing Family

 

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - While on summer vacation the Conways have sex with every member of their family that they visit. It is a first for some and something that other family members have wanted to do for a long time! Incest with something for everyone.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Rough   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Novel-Pocketbook  

"See, Jake, I told you I'd be back this way," Christy said to her country cousin as he and she stood beside the creek running through the same clearing in the woods where they'd lost their cherries to each other a couple of weeks before.

"How'd you talk your folks into it?" Jake asked. "Last time you were here they acted like they couldn't wait to leave."

"Oh, I've been talking them into lots of things lately." Christy chuckled. "Fact is, thanks to me, we've stopped everywhere on the way back from this vacation that we went in the first place. Well, everywhere important. Like here. Then there's my brother Denny's, my Uncle Arnie, and we stayed again at Aunt Ann and Uncle Pete's house. Might say that's what this trip turned out to be all about..."

"So, uh, like what happened?" Jake asked, Christy obviously having more to tell him.

"Well, let's put it this way," she said with a playful twinkle in her blue eyes. "You were the first for me on this trip, Jake, and now you're gonna be the last--with a whole lot more in between, if you know what I mean."

"Gee." Jake gulped. "You're not talking about... well, that... with the others... are you?"

A grinning Christy matter-of-factly nodded that she was indeed.

Jake gulped. "You trying to t-tell me that you..."

Christy nodded again.

"Say it," Jake choked. "I gotta hear you say it so I'll know for sure."

"I fucked them," she stated with stark simplicity. "Fucked 'em all. Same as I fucked you, Jake. Fucked my brother, both my uncles, my other cousin, and went bi with my aunt."

"Jesus!" Jake gasped, reeling against a tree.

"Ah, but there's more," Christy calmly said.

"Who-who else?" stammered Jake.

"Well, since I didn't take this trip by myself," Christy said, "you ought to be able to figure out the rest by yourself."

"Th-them?" Jake asked. "Your own..."

Christy was back to grinning and nodding.

"God, you had sex with your own parents?" Jake blurted. "What kind of girl are you?"

"Happiest, luckiest girl in the world!" Christy proudly boasted. "With the happiest, luckiest mom and dad in the world. Like I said this vacation, what a trip!"

And now that he knew the whole bizarre story, Jake immediately began wondering about his own mother and father. For they were alone with his cousin's parents at this very moment, back at the house. And, Jake had come to understand, anything could happen when his relatives from the city were involved.

Reading his mind, Christy giggled. "Maybe your folks'll get lucky, too. Especially if my folks have anything to do with it."

"No... couldn't be," Jake muttered.

"Only one way to find out for sure, then, isn't there? See for ourselves."


"Well, I'll tell you, Meg," Brad Conway said to his sister. "To be honest, I didn't used to think you were cut out for living on a farm. But, seeing you this time, I've changed my mind. Living out here must agree plenty with you, 'cause anybody can see you're one damned attractive woman."

Blushing, Meg haltingly answered her brother. "If that's a compliment, Brad... well, thank you, I guess. But you sure have a funny way of giving it."

There was less doubt about the reaction of Meg's husband. Luke was steaming.

"Compliment hell!" he snapped. "Sounds to me like the same old bullshit. City folks putting on airs with us country folks."

Helen Conway spoke up now, telling her sister-in-law's angry husband, "Oh, but Luke, it's not what you're thinking at all. Nobody's putting anybody down. Just the opposite. More like Brad and I are admitting we made a mistake about you and Meg. Please forgive us for being so wrong, but please believe us now."

"Oh, sure!" Luke suspiciously snorted. "I reckon you're gonna tell me next how after all these years of thinking I'm a dumb redneck that I'm a great guy."

"More than that," Helen purred at her most charming, "a very attractive man, who I for one would like to know a whole lot better. Don't you think it's about time?"

Then Helen left her chair and went to Luke's. His face reddened when she touched his sandy hair.

"C'mon, Luke, let's be friends," Helen crooned. "Bet we have a lot more in common than you ever guessed."

She leaned over enough so Luke could see down the scoop of her blouse. Could see that she wore no bra and how her bare tits jiggled.

Of course, Helen noticed where Luke's eyes went. She'd planned it that way. And now it was time to go further. Much further.

"Does looking at my tits have your cock hard for me?" she boldly whispered in Luke's ear, so only he could hear her steamy words. "If it is, I'm ready to do something about it if you are."

Luke abruptly straightened up, causing Helen to back off. "Uh, reckon I have been kinda thin-skinned at that. So if Helen wants me to, might as well show her around the spread and we can get to know each other better, like she says."

"That's a deal," Helen said, knowing when she'd hooked a man. "Let's go before you change your mind."

As their respective husband and wife sat there in silence, Helen led Luke out of the house for her supposed tour of the farm.

Slumping onto a bale of hay with her legs apart to reveal she wore no panties under her rising, skirt, Helen panted, "You know what we both want."

"F-fuck you?" Luke stuttered.

"Hard as you can!" urged Helen. "I know you're a stud. I can tell from that big, beautiful bulge in your pants. So why don't you take it out and give me a cuntful of all that hard cock I know you've got for me?"

Past the point of no return, Luke unzipped his fly, and pulled out what Helen craved--his ten-plus inches of thick, throbbing, rigid cock.

After that there was only one logical route to take cock-- first into her welcoming cunt to his balls as she wrapped her legs around him and they began fucking on the bale of hay in the barn.

"Actually, Meg," Brad Conway said to his sister when they were alone in the house, "I wouldn't mind seeing more of the farm myself. You never have really shown me around. How about it, Sis?"

Meg agreed. So then she and Brad were outdoors. And since it was nearest, the barn seemed a logical point of interest.

"Luke built it himself," Meg said to her brother as they approached the wooden structure. "We're real proud of it..."

She was interrupted by moans from inside. It sounded like one of the animals had gotten locked in there. But then the door turned out to be ajar.

Reeling back into her brother's waiting arms after what she'd seen from looking into the barn, Meg whimpered, "No, no. C-can't be. Not that."

Brad now looked for himself, focusing on what had so stunned his sister. There were his wife and brother-in-law, fucking like a pair of horny teenagers on a bale of hay. Damn, Brad thought to himself, Helen sure as hell did work fast--what a woman!

Then Brad turned his attention back to his sobbing sister, guiding her away from the barn and soothing her with apparent sympathy. "Now, now, Meg, I know how you feel, but it's not the end of the world. If we stick together, we can handle this."

"H-how?" Meg wept on Brad's shoulder.

"By showing Helen and Luke," he answered while stroking her hair, "that they aren't the only ones who can play this game."

"Wh-what do you mean?" Meg tearfully asked.

"Just relax, Sis," Brad advised. "And trust me."

Then his hands began tenderly roaming. One of them wound up caressing the slope of his sister's tit, the other patting her shapely ass.

"B-Brad." Meg sputtered with surprise as she was felt up. "What are you doing to me?"

"Just what comes naturally, Sis."

"You mean I-I turn you on?" Meg asked.

"What guy's sister doesn't?" Brad answered.

Then naming his other sister, he said, "When we were growing up, both you and Ann had my cock hard half the time. 'Bout time I did something about it with you."

"Have you ever... with Ann?" Meg asked.

"If I haven't, then you'd be first. If I have, then isn't it about time for you to catch up?" Brad answered, taking advantage of the long-standing jealousy between his sisters.

It worked, Meg becoming putty in his hands as she nervously but anxiously asked, "Do you have... a big c-cock?"

"Feel for yourself, Sis."

Brad guided Meg's trembling hand to the lump at his crotch and made her rub there.

"Oh, yes!" she panted when she felt how much he was hung.

"Think you could suck the whole thing, Sis?" Brad suggested.

Meg wasted no further words, letting her actions speak for themselves. Sliding down her brother's body, she knelt at his feet. Then she was hurriedly removing his pants and shorts. Brad's massive cock quickly jutted in her pretty face. And from there it entered her hungry mouth, rapidly swallowed down her deep throat to the hilt.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.