Teasing Pleasing Family - Cover

Teasing Pleasing Family

 

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - While on summer vacation the Conways have sex with every member of their family that they visit. It is a first for some and something that other family members have wanted to do for a long time! Incest with something for everyone.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Rough   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Novel-Pocketbook  

Brad Conway was stretched out across the back seat, sleeping like a baby. Alone.

The car was parked about a half a mile from the highway, beside a dirt road. About a hundred yards away at the edge of a pasture was a shady grove of trees which would have been an ideal spot for a picnic. But Brad's wife and daughter were hungrier for something more than a picnic.

"I've wanted you, too, Mom," Christy said after their first French kiss under the trees. "Just me and you by ourselves, one on one, woman to woman."

"Well, here I am, darling. All yours."

Christy's hands went first to her mother's blouse.

"Hmmm, see you were expecting me." Christy chuckled when she saw that her bare-titted mother wasn't wearing a bra.

"Oh, suck me, honey, suck my tits," Helen urged. "Suck them the way you used to do when you were a hungry, little baby."

Without delay, Christy took one of her mother's shapely tits in her hands and tipped up the plump nipple. Then she closed her mouth over the puckered bud and started slurping.

"Know what?" mother sighed to daughter, as the latter turned on the suction. "When you were a baby, I'd always come if I let you nurse long enough. My milk'd be dribbling down your cute, little chin, and my cunt'd be drooling just the same way."

"Yummm, wish I'd known then what I know now," Christy said with a mouthful of nipple, "so I could've sucked something even sweeter than your tits."

"Better late, baby, than later," Helen replied.

"Right on!"

Now Christy knelt before her mother, lowering her attention to crotch-level. Since it was a summer day, Helen had on khaki shorts. Christy stripped them away.

"You have such a beautiful cunt-bush, Mom," Christy murmured, nuzzling her face against her mother's hairy cunt. Then she playfully snaked her tongue in the next place down. "And a real hairy ass, too."

"Ooooh, lick me some more, baby," mother begged daughter. "Lick all over both my cunt and ass."

"Only under one condition."

"Hope it's what I think it is."

"Better believe it, Mom!"

"Can't wait!"

Mother and daughter then took each other to the ground. Christy was on top. She straddled her mother's head with her thighs, while facing down on the hairy cunt.

From below, Helen quickly stripped her daughter's loins as bare as her own. Christy reacted by sitting on her mother's face, while simultaneously lowering her own face cuntward.

They put their tongues to work at both ends of the lesbian sixty-nine. To begin with, each orally probed the other's cunt. This was enough for a shared orgasm, the gulping sounds of cum being swallowed filling the country air.

Then Christy made the next move. Her tongue went from cunt to asshole and she was giving her mother a rim-job. Helen responded in kind to ream back as good as she got.

Quickly, mother and daughter were coming again. This time with their tongues in each other's asshole. Instead of cunt- juice, the result was orgasmic farting.

Greedily, they breathed in each other's erotic fumes. Nothing, they were making it clear, was too dirty for them. But, in case there was still any doubt, when Christy bobbed up for air, she didn't mince words about her kinky desires.

"If I suck your cunt again, Mom," she shamelessly asked, "will you piss in my mouth?"

"Only under one condition."

"You got it, Mom!" Christy agreed, knowing exactly what her mother meant.

So then mouths were sealing cunts again. As each writhed from the other's expert suction, mother and daughter strained from within.

It happened for them together. From each of their cunts gushed liquid gold. It was thirstily swallowed at either end of the sixty-nine as fast as it spurted. Every drop from both cunts was consumed. Then the suction continued, this time after fresh batches of cum.

Within seconds after they'd given each other a bellyful of piss, mother and daughter were topping it off with a pair of juicy climaxes.

"Oooooh," Helen sighed when it was over, "I can't decide which was sweetest. Your cunt, your ass... your piss, your cum."

"I know what'd be sweetest of all, Mom," Christy confidently answered. "You've just got to let me try it."

"You know I couldn't say no to anything you wanted to do to me, baby."

"Then close your eyes, Mom," Christy said. "I'll want to surprise you."

"Just hurry, sweetheart. The suspense is already killing me."

Christy scampered to the car. There, she made sure not to awaken her sleeping father as she got what she was after from its hiding place. Then she was on her way back to the action in the highest spirits. For she knew for sure that she was about to blow her mother's mind with the ten thick inches of pure magic she had in her possession.

"Can I look yet?" Helen anxiously called when she heard the approach of returning footsteps.

"Just a little bit longer," Christy answered. "I want to be absolutely ready for you, Mom."

Then, in the nude, Christy swiftly strapped the device she'd brought back from the car around her loins. The fit was perfect, as she admired the striking result.

"Oh, Mom, you'd better watch out now." She giggled.

"Does that mean I can finally look?"

"At your own risk."

Helen Conway opened her eyes. And at once she was blinking with disbelief.

"I'm seeing things," Helen stammered.

"Seeing is believing, Mom," teased Christy, closing the distance between them to stand directly over her mother so the jutting shadow from her crotch fell across Helen's face. "Go for it, Mom."

As if in a trance, Helen knelt. Her mouth hung open. Christy immediately filled it with a deep-throating thrust.

"Suck, suck, suck." Christy coaxed her mother. "Suck my cock!"

Cock, indeed. Or at least the next best thing to a flesh and blood hard-on. As close as any girl could get to being hung like a man. For what Christy had harnessed to her loins, what she made her mother suck, was a dildo.

"Oh, baby, its as big and thick as the real thing. Swear it even tastes like it, too," Helen Conway said. "Where'd you ever get such a thing?"

"Aunt Ann gave it to me just before we left. She said that after what you and I showed her during the orgy, she figured we're bi enough to put a dildo to good use during the rest of our trip."

"And, ooooh, what a trip!" Helen said with expectation, rubbing her cunt as she hornily eyed the female hard-on. "My own daughter fucking me. My own mother-fucking little girl giving me a cuntful of her big, stiff cock!"

Helen fell back on her ass, raising her knees and parting her thighs so her cunt-lips yawned in invitation. Then Christy lined up into position, aiming the dildo at the targeted cunt the way a man would with his real prick.

"Oh, talk dirty to me some just before you put it in," Helen said, prior to the moment of truth. "Get me even hotter to get fucked."

"Okay, bitch, how's this sound? You're in for one helluva ramming. Gonna fuck your cunt with so much ramming cock that even a whore like you will feel like you're cherry all over again."

Christy bucked her crotch and drove the dildo into her mother's cunt. And, as she did, she discovered a bonus about lesbian fucking. She learned to hilt a dildo into somebody else's cunt.

"Ooooh," mother and daughter moaned together upon impact, "feels sooo gooooood!"

"Then you're getting fucked, too?" Helen asked when she realized Christy was in as much ecstasy as herself.

"Just push back and wiggle your ass, Mom," Christy answered, "and you'll find out."

Wrapping her legs around her daughter, Helen pushed and wiggled from below. And, with the dildo buried in her own cunt, she couldn't help receiving the telltale vibrations being generated through the dildo by her daughter's cunt.

"My end of the cock rubs right against my clit when we fuck," Christy said. Then she teased. "Better watch out, Mom, or I just might come before you do."

"We'll find out about that quick enough."

Then, in friendly competition, mother and daughter each bore down to try and come ahead of the other. In the process, the dildo they shared stabbed to the depths of Helen's cunt while its thick base simultaneously applied relentless pressure on Christy's swollen clit.

It was a draw. Both sudden winners, Helen and Christy Conway climaxed wonderfully together at the same glorious instant.

"Mmmm, so glad neither of us had to lose," Helen said as she and Christy clung to each other. "It's like coming twice as hard for me when both of us come together."

"Yeah, same way for me, Mom. Let's do it again. Only this time you be on top."

Helen didn't have to be asked twice. Rearing up from the ground, she rolled her daughter and herself over to bob up astride Christy's crotch. In the process the dildo had slipped out of Helen's cunt, but she had a stylish plan for putting it back in.

"Can you make it stick straight up, baby?" she asked her daughter.

At present, the dildo slanted at about a forty-five-degree angle. But then Christy flexed her crotch and her fake cock jumped up at a towering right angle.

"Perfect. Just hold it like that," Helen said while kneeling. Then, after briefly fingering apart the rim of her cunt-gash, she eased down just enough to nudge the dildo's cock- head into her and let her cunt-lips make a seal.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.