Teasing Pleasing Family - Cover

Teasing Pleasing Family

 

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - While on summer vacation the Conways have sex with every member of their family that they visit. It is a first for some and something that other family members have wanted to do for a long time! Incest with something for everyone.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Rough   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Novel-Pocketbook  

After their good-byes to Ann, Pete and David, the Conways were back on the highway to resume their trip across the country. And, of course, after what had happened, there was no way things could ever be the same between Christy and her parents.

Helen Conway was completely frank. "I was so proud of you, darling. When I was your age, I wouldn't have known what to do in a roomful of so many cocks and cunts." Then, Helen sighed, "And I'd thought you were still a virgin."

"But I was, Mom," Christy said. "I was still cherry when we started out on this vacation."

"Mmmm, then you just have to tell me all about how you lost it."

"It was Jake, he fucked me first." Christy named her country cousin. "Out in the woods. He was cherry, too."

"Oh, how sweet. Two kids teaching each other how," Helen Conway said. "Does Jake have a big cock?"

"Just about as big as Denny's." Christy pointedly mentioned her brother, making it clear how she'd followed up losing her cherry on the next stop of the trip.

"Good Lord, how'd that ever happen?" Helen gulped, as it registered with her that her children had fucked.

Christy explained how one thing had led to another with her brother that night while everyone else had been sleeping. She described how before it was over she'd taken Denny's cock and cum in her mouth, cunt and ass. Her excited mom hung on every word. However, her dad kept his eyes trained straight ahead on the road while he drove with no apparent reaction to Christy's recent adventures.

By the time she'd finished telling about fucking her brother, Christy couldn't help noticing that her father seemed out of sorts. She started to say something to him, but her mother wouldn't let her change the subject.

"Now who was next, honey? I know there was somebody," Helen Conway said. "No, wait, don't tell me after all. Let me see if I can guess."

While the gears in her mom's mind seemed to click aloud, Christy glanced again at her expressionless dad. Unlike with her mom, she hadn't a clue what he was thinking.

Then her mother said, "I've got it! It can't be anybody else. That night when we all went out to dinner, then you stayed over at your Uncle Arnie's apartment. He must have fucked you!"

Christy nodded. And her gushing mother immediately wanted to know every detail.

"I've always wondered about what fucking Arnie'd be like," Helen said. "Guess every sister does about her own brother. Especially when he's so good looking. Women have always been after him. If I've never tried his cock on for size myself, at least my little girl has and can tell me what it's like."

Christy supposed she might as well tell her mom what she wanted to hear, even though she was increasingly concerned about her silent dad. She'd spotted the twitching muscle on the side of his face, a sure sign that he was upset about something. Whatever it was, it was bound to surface sooner or later. That twitching muscle was like a fuse, Christy knew from experience, a short fuse.

Meanwhile, her mom impatiently said; "Well, I'm waiting to hear everything. All about you and Arnie. Did you suck his cock before he fucked you? Did he eat your cunt?"

And now Brad Conway's fuse had burned all the way down, as he abruptly exploded. "Enough! That's it! Enough's enough! For God's sake, you should hear yourselves. How do you think it makes me feel listening to my own wife and daughter talking about other men's cocks like I'm not even here?"

Christy was shaken by her father's outburst, but her mother was sassier than ever.

"Oh, how cute." Helen giggled. "Your father's jealous, Christy. Isn't that just like a man? All the screwing he did at Ann and Pete's, and now he gets uptight because we're talking about cocks."

Caught in the middle between her seething dad and taunting mom, Christy tried to think of some way to calm the air. Then it occurred to her what might work.

"Daddy's right," she said to her mother, making sure she winked so the latter could tell she had something up her sleeve. "Let's change the subject. Talk about something that Daddy can tell us about from a guy's point of view. Like, well... cunt."

Brad Conway was caught off-balance, not knowing how to answer at first. A wrong word at this point and he'd probably go into a shell, but his sharp-tongued wife had enough sense to keep her mouth shut and let their daughter do the talking.

"You fucked us all, Daddy, when we were swinging together," Christy soothingly stated. "Me, Aunt Ann--even Mom. So who was best? Which one of us gave you the best piece of ass? No shit, Daddy, I really wanna know."

There was a pause as Brad looked straight ahead at the road again while he drove, the car picking up speed.

"Well," he sighed, almost as if he were talking to himself, "a man's cock can't help feeling comfortable where it's most used to being--in his own wife's cunt... then again, once he gets the chance to fuck his own sister after all these years, he's finally done something he always wanted to do. Yeah, it was damned good with Ann, that's for sure..."

Now, taking a deep breath, Brad made eye-contact in the rear view mirror with his daughter in the back seat.

"... but, there's no doubt about it. If you're lucky enough to have one, fucking your own little girl's as good, as it gets."

"Oh, Daddy," Christy replied, "that's the sweetest thing anyone'll ever say to me."

"H-how was it for you, princess?" Brad anxiously stammered.

"As good as it gets, Daddy," Christy said. "And I can't wait for the next time."

"Wh-when?" Brad choked with anticipation.

"Do you have a hard-on for me right now, Daddy?" Christy asked.

"Hard as my cock can get, baby! What about your cunt?"

"My cunt's so hot and wet for your big, hard cock, Daddy. I'm so horny that I just can't wait for later to have you fuck me, Daddy. I want my cunt full of your cock right away. Your big, hard cock fucking my hot, wet cunt."

Then to show she meant what she said, Christy unsnapped her jeans and wriggled out of them. In the rear view mirror her father caught sight of her exposed panties which were stained at the crotch with leaking cunt-juice.

That was it for Brad Conway, fucking his daughter on the spot was what he had to do. As he stomped on the brake and twisted the steering wheel, the car screeched off the road and lurched to a halt.

Then, as Brad moved to join Christy in the back seat, his lust was interrupted by the realization that he was not, of course, alone in the car with his little girl. Invisible as she'd seemed during the last few heated moments, he now remembered that his wife was still there.

So it was up to Helen Conway what would happen next. She came through with flying colors.

"I'll drive," she generously offered.

"Thanks, Helen," her husband gratefully replied. "That's a favor I owe you."

Helen said no more, but her twinkling eyes made it clear that she planned on collecting. Then she slid behind the wheel as her husband scrambled to the rear of the car to claim his incestuous prize.

Next, the engine rumbled and Helen pulled back onto the highway to pick up speed. While she drove, she kept one eye on the road and the other on the rear view mirror where the view was a lot more interesting...

Christy squirmed the rest of the way out of her jeans. Then she braced herself in a corner, hooking her right leg over the front seat and propping the left on the shelf by the rear window.

In turn, Brad positioned himself with one knee on the floor, the other on the seat. Hungrily licking his lips, he edged face- first toward his daughter's cunt.

"Oh, yes," Christy said, "that's the perfect way to start. With your mouth. Suck my panties right off my cunt and eat right through me."

Brad burrowed between his daughter's thighs. Then he took her panties between his teeth and yanked, biting them rather than sucking their off Christy's cunt. And once they were out of the way, his mouth sealed those teenaged cunt lips and his tongue stiffened to surge like an oral cock into that tight, young cunt- gash.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.