Teasing Pleasing Family - Cover

Teasing Pleasing Family

 

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - While on summer vacation the Conways have sex with every member of their family that they visit. It is a first for some and something that other family members have wanted to do for a long time! Incest with something for everyone.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Rough   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Novel-Pocketbook  

"What's that?" Helen Conway asked with alarm.

She'd just jerked away from her sister-in-law's sloppy cunt, she and Ann in a sixty-nine after getting their cunts fucked full of jizz by each other's husband. Nor was Helen the only one who'd picked up on the sounds carrying from another part of the house.

"What time is it? Is that movie already out?" Brad Conway gulped, wondering about the kids.

Pete nervously looked at the clock. "No, David and Christy aren't due back yet." But then he took a deep breath. "Unless they left the show early."

"Well, if it is them, they haven't caught us yet," Brad said, gasping like a drowning man who'd just sighted something to grab onto before he went down for the last time. "We've still got time to get dressed before they walk in on us."

Three sets of darting eyes then frantically searched for clothing. But Ann just chuckled at the panic of her husband and in-laws.

"Damn, Ann, this is a helluva time to start acting cute!" Pete snapped at his amused wife.

"Relax," Ann told the others. "If it is the kids, this just might be the best thing that could've happened."

She got to her feet, but showed no interest in finding her clothes. Then, the others watching with suspense, she walked across the room toward the door.

"If I'm not back in a few minutes, come looking for me," Ann saucily called over her shoulder.

Then she was gone, leaving Pete, Brad and Helen to trade puzzled glances with one another. And yet there was a certain something about the tone Ann had set so that none of those she'd left behind got dressed, after all.


After David had come, Christy was eager to show off to her cousin just how fucked her ass was. As she bobbed up to pose on all fours with her rear cheeks spread, her swollen asshole trickled jizz into the groove of her cunt.

"I'm such a mess." She then giggled over her shoulder. "Bet your cock is, too, after being up my shitty ass. So what do you say, David, why don't we clean each other off... before we get back from the, uh, movies."

David checked the clock. It was on the wall by the door. And, suddenly, time had run out.

"Oh, Jesus," David gasped under his breath, as the door was nudged ajar from the other side, "we're fucked!"

"Mmmm, are we," Christy dreamily sighed, not knowing what her cousin actually meant.

"More than you think," David said, before the door swung all the way open and he was face to face with his mother.

His naked mother.

Ann looked the scene over. Even more surprising than her bare body was what she now said. "My, my, this is even better than I expected."

Now Christy knew that she and David were not alone, having wheeled around on her hands and knees. However, seeing that her aunt was nude and hearing her first words, she sensed at once that the evening was just beginning. There was no reason, Christy realized, not to be bold.

"David and I got the idea of getting it on together from watching you and Uncle Pete swinging with my mom and dad," Christy bluntly said to her Aunt Ann. "Whole lot more fun than any movie."

"It's about time David met the right girl," Ann said with an approving smile. "I was beginning to wonder if he ever would. Such a shame, too, when he's so hung. Hate to think about my boy wasting such a big cock by just jacking off."

David blushed because of his mother's salty language, and the way she underscored it with her eyes on his crotch.

"Of course, I've taken my peeks at the dear boy playing with himself and wished I could help him out," Ann said to her niece. "But, maybe I'm old-fashioned, I just thought that a girl his own age would make his first piece of ass easier for him than trying to do something about it on my own. Was I right?"

"He did just perfect, Aunt Ann!" Christy assured her father's sister about David. "David fucked me in the mouth, cunt and ass, with more cum each time."

"Oh, yes, I saw how much your cute, little ass had just been fucked when I walked in," Ann said. "Just dripping with my boy's cum..."

Christy sensed what her aunt was getting at and beat her to it. "Want to see how fucked my ass is again, Aunt Ann?"

"Mmm-hmmmmm..."

Christy swung back around on all fours the way she'd been when the door had opened, showing off her shit-pit as it slobbered with fresh jizz.

And feasting her eyes, Ann said, "My David was going to eat you there before I walked in, wasn't he?"

"I had him nibbling. But I think he'd be too shy to go through with it now that his mother's watching."

Ann responded exactly as Christy had guessed she would. "But you'd still like a nice reaming, wouldn't you, my dear?"

"What do you think, Aunt Ann?"

"That I can't keep my tongue out of your beautifully fucked asshole a minute longer!"

That said, Ann joined her niece on the bed. Her face was quickly burrowing between Christy's ass-cheeks. Then her tongue pushed into the freshly fucked hole as she began giving her brother's daughter a hungry rim-job.

So her aunt was bi, Christy now knew for sure. But even more important, with a female tongue now snaking up her ass, she recognized she also went both ways. "Oooooh, I want something to suck, too!" Christy slurped with anticipation.

"Go for it, girl!" her aunt said.

Christy rolled over from her hands and knees onto her back. Then her aunt swung around above her, straddling her head. Christy looked up into somebody else's cunt for the first time. She'd never been hungrier for anything in her life which she proved when her aunt sat on her face and she started eating cunt while her own asshole was reamed.

Then there was David. As his mother and cousin went down on each other, he lingered beside the bed with no idea what to do. No idea, that is, until he felt the hot blood rushing to his lurching cock and glanced down at his revived hard-on.

"Jeez, I've gotta fuck something, that's all there is to it," he panted. "Except Mom and Christy have got each other. Damned dykes. Turns me on without any place to plug in."

He thought about jacking off while he watched them, but it seemed like such a defeat after he'd finally lost his cherry. Maybe if he waited until they were through with each other they'd take him on for a threesome. But, in the meantime, what was he supposed to do with himself?


"It's been five minutes," Helen Conway said to her husband and Pete. "Five minutes and no Ann. Shouldn't we do something?"

"Maybe we ought to give her more time," Brad Conway warily suggested, with his brother-in-law nodding in halting agreement.

"Men," Helen snorted. "Wait here, then. Give yourselves another five minutes, and if I'm not back come looking for both me and Ann."

She left. Her search took her down the hall as she followed the increasing volume of the moaning she heard. Then she had reached its source and stood wide-eyed in the doorway.

"Oh, my God," Helen whispered.

On the squeaking bed were her naked daughter and sister-in- law, eating each other out like lesbians. But then something else attracted Helen's attention even more. There, watching Christy and Ann sixty-nine, was the latter's son, Helen's nephew David, with a hard-on as huge as any woman could hope to see.

Helen couldn't resist, clearing her throat to catch David's attention. He turned pale when he saw her standing there.

She was too far gone to mince words. "Forget about Christy and your mom for now, young man. I want that big cock of yours for myself!"

David stood there paralyzed as his aunt closed the distance between them. Then she was on her knees before him, in the classic position to give a blow-job.

"Fuck my mouth!" she commanded.

David's cock seemed to buck on its own. The next thing he knew his cock was all the way down his aunt's throat and being greedily sucked.

Helen didn't stop there, though. She took her nephew's hands and put them on her head so he could guide her suction. Then she helped him further by clutching his ass-cheeks to pull his crotch even tighter against her face. It worked. David's loins began to roll as he automatically jogged Helen's head to the tempo of his cock-thrusts.

Helen still wanted more, however. Getting her mouth fucked was just half of it as far as she was concerned. She also craved a cuntful of her nephew's tongue along with a throatful of his teenaged cock.

When he was sprawled with her on the floor, she coaxed him with the magic number.

"Sixty-nine... eat my cunt while I suck your prick!"

David's instincts took over. He swiveled around. Then his face was buried in his aunt's awaiting cunt while she went back to deep-throating his young cock in earnest.

And over on the bed, Christy and Ann were now well aware that they were no longer the only ones eating each other out. They couldn't have approved more. Christy, though, did have one area of concern.

"What about my dad and Uncle Pete?" she asked her aunt. "Why aren't they here, getting it on with the rest of us?"

"Don't worry about them, it's only a matter of time before they show up and jump in. They're men, aren't they? And that's when we've really got an orgy on our hands. Are you ready for that?"

"Mmmm!" Christy expressed her eagerness for full-scale family sucking and fucking. "I can't wait!"

"Oh, my God!" gasped somebody else at the door, just at that moment.

"Hi, Uncle Pete!" Christy cheerfully greeted him, glancing from between her aunt's legs. "Where's my dad?"

"Still back in the den. But he'll come looking if I don't come back," Pete muttered, awestruck by the roomful of sex.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.