Teasing Pleasing Family - Cover

Teasing Pleasing Family

 

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - While on summer vacation the Conways have sex with every member of their family that they visit. It is a first for some and something that other family members have wanted to do for a long time! Incest with something for everyone.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Rough   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Novel-Pocketbook  

They'd been watching their swapping parents' nonstop sucking and fucking without exchanging a word the whole time. Then, finally, Christy broke the silence.

"Well, I've seen enough," she whispered to her cousin, David, pulling him away from the door. "Let's split."

"What for?" a puzzled David muttered. "They're still going strong."

"Then we've got a lot of catching up to do," Christy said.

"H-huh?"

"Doing it yourself's even more of a turn-on than watching. Especially when watching's got you so turned on in the first place," Christy said.

David gulped, "You mean..."

"Me'n you, tiger," Christy seductively purred. "Let's go."

"But wh-where?"

Christy remembered where her cousin's room was. She led him there along the hall.

"But what if our folks hear us?" David said when Christy closed the door behind them.

"They're too busy with their little orgy to worry about us as long as they're sure we're still at the movies," Christy assured her cousin, then looked at her watch. "We've got another hour before we're supposed to be back. Plenty of time if we don't waste it and get right down to business. Are you hard?"

"Jeez, like a rock!" David said, blinking through the lenses of his thick glasses.

"Well, let's find out how hard that is," Christy said, not expecting her short, skinny, four-eyed cousin to be hung with much, but so horny that she was more than willing to take what she could get in the way of cock.

David wore a shirt that wasn't tucked in, several sizes too big so it fell over his pants and his crotch. Now Christy lifted it. And grinning surprise, she was never so happy to be wrong.

"Well, what do we have here?" she said when she saw how her cousin's fly bulged with such unexpected promise.

She anxiously unzipped his pants. After her hopes had been raised, she wasn't disappointed. When Christy coaxed her cousin's rigid prick into the open, it proved to be every bit as huge as the rest of him was undersized.

Any other boy would have been proud to show off so much cock, however, David now apologized. "Aw, I can't do anything with you, Christy. Sorry, but it just won't work. All I know how to do is watch somebody else getting it on, then go off somewhere by myself and beat my meat."

"Say, are you trying to tell me that you're..."

"Cherry as the day is long," David sheepishly admitted.

"With a cock like this?" Christy sighed, shaking her head.

"I've never even had a date," David said. "How can any girl find out how I'm hung if none of them will even talk to me?"

Christy thought it over for a moment then broke into a wide grin. "Well, things have a way of working out for the best. 'Cause this way I get to be your first piece of ass. And I promise you that you won't regret waiting this long. Not now that it turns out you were waiting for yours truly to take your cherry."

"Wish I could be sure of that..."

"Leave it to me. We'll start at the beginning. With a blow- job."

Christy knelt, stripping away her cousin's pants. Then half of his cock had been swallowed and she was hungrily sucking.

"Like it?" Christy asked after bathing five or six of her cousin's ten-plus inches with her warm spit.

David moaned. "I must be dreaming this."

"Then it'll be the wettest dream you ever had," Christy promised. "And any time you're ready, you can help yourself by eating my cunt at the same time I suck your cock."

"Is now too soon?" David drooled in anticipation of tasting his first cunt.

"Sooner the better!" Christy beckoned with a mouthful of cock.

Then she pulled her cousin down on top of her. David might have been inexperienced in terms of first-hand action, but he'd watched enough of those educational tapes featuring his swinging parents to know what to do once he had the chance in person.

He swung above Christy, his cock twisting in her mouth. Then he was staring down below her waist. She wore skin-tight jeans. He peeled them off, along with her panties. And there it was, spreading before him in hairy, juicy invitation--his first cunt.

"Eat me, eat me!" Christy urged.

"God, will I!" David declared.

His greedy mouth lowered flush against the cunt awaiting him. And into Christy's cunt-gash his long tongue snaked. Immediately, he was orally fucking her as if he'd been born going down on cunt.

Christy rewarded him by deep-throating his cock to his balls, so he could fuck her in the mouth as well. To build his confidence, she planned to come at the same time he did. She just hoped he had a quick fuse, though, because it was already tying her up in knots to wait for him. To help him, she squeezed his nuts while sucking his prick. It worked like a charm.

"Oooooh!" David cried. "Feels like I've waited my whole life for this!"

His cock had just erupted in his cousin's mouth. So, on cue, Christy unleashed her senses and her oozing cunt came in David's mouth while his jizz was gushing in hers.

They feasted on each other as if each drop were absolutely precious. And, at their age, there was no problem staying as horny as ever. When the sixty-nine ended, his cock remained rock- hard and her cunt filled the air with the scent of its reeking arousal.

"Don't have to tell you what happens next," said Christy.

Out from under David, she crawled to his bed and slithered up onto it. Then, after stripping away the rest of her clothes so she was stark naked, she spread herself out in all her glory. Under her ass, she slipped a pillow, lifting her cunt like a shrine. Down its center, the pink slice of her yawning cunt invited David's jutting cock to fuck her.

David breathlessly approached the bed. Welcoming him, Christy fingered her cunt-lips apart.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," she crooned.

Up on the bed now, David knelt before her with his hard-on in throbbing readiness. Before he took the plunge, he closed his eyes like a scared little boy. However, when he then bucked his loins to sink to his balls into what to him was his cousin's magical hole, he delivered the shafting cock-thrust of a first- class stud.

"Ooooh, I can tell already," Christy squealed upon impact, "that you're gonna fuck me just perfect!"

"Wish I could believe that," David said.

"Then your wish is about to come true," Christy said. "And do I mean cummmmm!" Without delay, she willed herself to climax for David's benefit, knowing from her previous experiences with her other cousin, brother and uncle that nothing got a guy off to a better start than a female orgasm. Sure enough, David couldn't help being impressed by how quickly she'd come for him.

His eyes widening back open, he gulped. "I-I made you do that... already?"

"It's as easy as rolling off a log for a girl to come right away when she has a cuntful of this much cock," Christy honestly replied. "Now the trick is for you to keep it happening for me."

"Wh-what else should I do? That is, besides fucking you?" David nervously asked, so anxious to please but so lacking in experience.

"Use your hands. Feel me," urged Christy. David automatically reached for her tits. "Thatta boy. Go for my titties," Christy said. David took her tits and squeezed the first set of tits he'd ever touched in the flesh.

"Harder than that," Christy said. "Make them hurt. That way I'll feel it down in my cunt and come again for you."

David did even better than his cousin expected. Now he seized her tender nipples between his thumbs and fingers with more force.

"Oh, yes!" Christy praised his approach. "That's super. Pinch me, pinch my titties!"

David increased his wrenching pressure.

"Hurts sooooo gooooood!" Christy said. "Going straight from my titties to my cunt!"

Grinding her crotch against David's so his prick corkscrewed in her cunt while he pinched her tits, Christy climaxed twice as hard as before.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.