Teasing Pleasing Family - Cover

Teasing Pleasing Family

 

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - While on summer vacation the Conways have sex with every member of their family that they visit. It is a first for some and something that other family members have wanted to do for a long time! Incest with something for everyone.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Rough   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Novel-Pocketbook  

Everybody was in an excellent mood when the Conway family was back on the road the next day. Of course there was no way they could openly discuss what had made them so cheerful, since last night's sex was what brought the smiles to their faces. So they chattered about this and that, enjoying one another's company in general as they passed the time. And in the process did manage to at least flirt with the key subject.

It happened when, quite naturally, Helen Conway made mention of Christy's overnight stay with her uncle. Christy answered that she'd enjoyed herself very much as Arnie's guest. He was a real nice guy. It was hard to believe such a good catch had stayed a bachelor so long, she noted, although she was sure that plenty of women had tried to drag him to the altar.

"Hey, ol' Arnie knows what he's doing." Brad Conway chuckled at the mention of his brother-in-law's unmarried status. "Why buy a cow when you can get all the milk you need under the fence?"

"Oh, isn't it just like a man to say something like that?" Helen complained with good humor. Then she turned to Christy. "Don't pay any attention to your father, honey, he's just talking through his hat. I make sure he stays on his own side of the fence--and likes it."

"Mmmm, I'll bet," Christy muttered.

"Yeah," her father admitted, while squeezing her mother's thigh, "guess I don't have any complaints about being an old married man. Arnie does his thing and I do mine."

Satisfied with his response, Helen squeezed back, just shy of her husband's cock.

"Now behave yourselves, you two," Christy teased. "I was gonna take a nap, but now I dunno if you can't keep your hands off each other. Unless I keep an eye on you, we might have an accident."

"Don't worry, you can trust us." Helen girlishly giggled. "You go ahead and stretch out, we'll act our age."

And Christy did lie down on the back seat with her eyes closed. But she was faking it, too curious for a nap now as she eavesdropped on her parents.

"Is she asleep?" Brad asked Helen after a while.

Helen checked, then nodded, clearly eager to hear what her husband had to say now that their daughter wouldn't overhear.

"Well, then, just wanna tell you that I got a hard-on that won't quit," Brad whispered.

"Mmmm, I can see," Helen murmured. "And my cunt's just as wet as your big cock is hard."

"Wish we could pull over so I could fuck you right now."

"Oh, don't tempt me. We've just gotta wait until tonight, that's all."

"You mean after we get back from being bored silly by Ann and Pete?"

"She's your sister. And we can't very well call it off after we've already stayed with Meg on this trip," Helen pointed out. "You know how jealous Ann and Meg can get of each other. And if they both don't get an evening with their darling brother, you'll never hear the end of it."

"Suppose you're right," grumbled Brad. Then he brightened up. "But once we get back to our motel, I'm fucking hell out of you, woman. We'll get Christy a separate room this time, no matter how much I have to bribe the guy at the desk."

"Ahhh, it's a date," Helen murmured. "Now let's change the subject, or I'll come in my pants just thinking about it."


Christy felt sorry for her horny parents being stuck with Aunt Ann and Uncle Pete when all they wanted to do was be alone and fuck. She also felt more than a little sorry for herself, getting paired off with her four-eyed shrimp of a cousin, David, so he could bore her while the adults were doing the same with one another in the den.

"This is my room," David said, giving Christy a guided tour that had so far left her numb with disinterest.

"You have your own video-tape machine?" she asked, trying to be polite when she spotted the VCR.

"Saved up my own money to buy it," David answered, his eyes lighting up through the thick lenses of his glasses. "Know why?"

Christy shrugged.

"Because," her cousin confidentially told her, "my folks have their own VCR. And this way I can get a look at their tapes without them being any the wiser."

Christy found her curiosity aroused. "Why, what's on them?"

"See for yourself."

David switched on the equipment, anxiously awaiting his cousin's reaction. He wasn't disappointed. Christy's mouth fell open as she watched a home video of her naked Aunt Ann and Uncle Pete fucking other people, side by side.

"They're swingers," David explained. "Get off by watching each other get laid when they swap with a couple who dig the same thing."

Christy's curiosity was running wild by now. "Do you think your folks'd try coming on to my folks if they had the chance? Like if they thought we'd be gone for long enough to leave them alone so something could happen?"

"It's worth a try."

From there the cousins hurriedly discussed their tactics. It was just a matter of settling on the details, since they'd achieved a meeting of the minds about their main goal.

It was still early, they said to their parents when they went into the den, and there wasn't much to do around the house. Would it be all right if they went to a movie together for a couple of hours to pass the time?

Brad and Helen were hesitant, but Pete and Ann thought it was a fine idea. In fact, Pete gave his son a ten-dollar bill and the keys to the car. After that, Brad and Helen had to go along.

Out of the house with Christy, David drove about a half mile before she asked him if it weren't time to turn back. He eagerly nodded, made a U-turn, and sped back the way they'd come. He parked a block away from the house. They walked the rest of the way, then slipped in through the kitchen door without their parents having any idea they were on the scene.

A hall led to the den from the kitchen. The door was slightly ajar when the tiptoeing cousins arrived to spy on their parents. Their timing was perfect.


"Having the kids go to a movie was a real break," Pete told his in-laws. "Because it gives Ann and me a chance to tell you something about us that we really hope you'll be able to get into."

Helen and Brad nodded, not knowing what to expect.

And now Ann spoke up. "What Pete's trying to say is that we've found something terrific that really makes a difference in our marriage. Since the kids are gone, we'd love it if you'd try it with us tonight."

Helen and Brad glanced at each other, then waited for an explanation.

The one they got took their breaths away.

"We swing," Pete matter-of-factly stated.

"You know what that means, don't you?"

"You mean that you... with other people?" Helen gulped.

"Fuck them," Pete said.

But even more shocking was what Ann now boldly said. "We've sucked and fucked with lots of other couples... but doing it with my own brother and his wife would be the biggest turn-on of all."

Now it was Helen's turn to turn bold as she took a deep breath and named the obvious consequences of wife-swapping with her in-laws. "But that'd mean Brad would be... fucking you, Ann. His own sister."

"It's been my number-one fantasy since I was a little girl," Ann said. "That's why, when Brad and I were growing up, I'd show off bare-assed around him whenever I got the chance. And I know he noticed, because of the way his cock would bulge."

Helen fixed her husband with a riveting gaze.

"It's true," Brad sheepishly admitted. "Used to jack off over Sis all the time."

"And what would you do now?" Helen gulped. "If I agreed to go along with this?"

"F-fuck Ann," Brad stammered.

The room was thick with tension as Helen turned to her sister-in-law. "He's all yours, Ann."

Ann needed no further encouragement. As she stood, she dropped her skirt. Then she tugged her bikini panties right up into her hairy cunt so her bush bristled at the sides and her lower cunt-lips oozed in exposure. Next, she closed the distance between her and wide-eyed Brad.

"Eat it, stud," she said to her seated brother. "Suck my panties out of my horny cunt and eat right through me while my Pete and your Helen watch. Maybe it'll give 'em some ideas about each other and we'll have ourselves an orgy on our hands."

Brad's face pressed flush against his sister's flexing cunt. Then his slurping tongue was within her juicy cunt-gash. And at this point, responding to the example set by their spouses, Pete and Helen made eye-contact.

"You like 'em big, honey?" he asked her.

"Bigger the better."

"Then how about trying this on for size?"

Pete unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. He hadn't exaggerated.

Having made her decision to go along with the swap, Helen Conway dropped to her knees before her well-hung brother-in-law. Pete rewarded her by jamming his long, thick hard-on down her welcoming throat.

But Helen wasn't satisfied with just sucking cock. Pulling Pete down to her level, she coaxed him to twist his rigid cock around in her mouth.

"Sixty-nine!" Helen urged with a slurping mouthful of cock.

Pete promptly flipped up her skirt. She had on panty-hose, which he yanked down to her knees. Then he buried his face in the hairy mound of her uncovered cunt, lancing it with every inch of his tongue.

And, as they feasted between each other's legs, Helen and Pete did not go unnoticed...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.