Swapping With Laura - Cover

Swapping With Laura

 

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Laura who has not been married very long, is having problems with their sex life. After confiding her problems with her next door neighbor, she gets tricked into joining 'The Park Palisades Women's League'. Here she is introduced to drinking and drugs, which eventually leads her to losing her inhibitions and she has sex with another couple, a bunch of dogs and finally her own husband.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   BDSM   Rough   Swinging   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Stop! This is filthy! No! No! I don't need it!" Laura squirmed with what little control she had left, her pelvis shaking frantically so that her belly swayed from side to side as if to evade Rover's rapidly approaching cock. She cringed, mad with shame, as the tapered head searched between her trembling white thighs, homing in on the soft, moist pubic center in which lay her sparse blonde curls and her lustfully twitching cuntal lips.

Mark snickered and grabbed Rover's haunches, carefully guiding the stumbling dog in the direction of the moist pink flanges of his fearful captive's widely availed vagina. Laura's face contorted with horror as she felt the slick head of the dog's penis contact her blonde pubic hair and then moved through toward the tiny open slit of her cunt. "No!" she screamed. "Oh Lord! Oh God! Save me!"

"That's what we're trying to do," Mark muttered, hoping Rover along.

Her furry rapist was above her now. She could feel the overheated warmth of the dog's body as he crouched against her, and could smell his steaming breath. His long, slavering wet tongue was just slightly above her heaving breasts, dripping moisture onto her smooth cream-white skin. He blotted out the big ceiling light in the middle of the room like an eclipse of the sun.

Laura felt as if she were drowning. She didn't want this, but what could she do about it? Her body had betrayed her; her vagina was giving off moisture profusely. She admitted it to herself -- the dog would have no difficulty at all with his obscene entry. Was there any way at all she would ever be able to shake off this obscene curse for the rest of her life? Oh, Lord...

"Slip it in nice and easy," Mark directed. "Go ahead, boy."

Laura whimpered plaintively as she felt the first hard, warm touch of Rover's quivering penis against her cringing pussy mouth, and then there was the inexorable pressure as it moved inside, filling up her vaginal walls and pushing them aside.

She groaned incoherently, although there was a part of her insides that were screaming out, beautiful, beautiful...

"Ooooooohhhnoooocooooooo!"

The large animal flexed his flanks, panting heatedly with bestial lust, and then his blood-filled, pulsating cock slipped all the way up into her fluid wet channel with a rush that left Laura gasping for air.

"Aaaarrrgghghhhhhuunrggghhhhhhhaaaaahhhh..."

Her throat was making noises that sounded completely inhuman, and her long blonde hair flew wildly from side to side on the pillow. Perspiration steamed on her overheated forehead. She squirmed and twisted, but it was impossible her imprisoned flesh to escape the relentless upthrust of Rover's throbbing hot instrument. The warm wet walls of her vagina enclosed it with instinctive affection as it speared into the helplessly struggling young wife's cunt. His mighty penis raced into her like a drill, pushing the great warm waves of moist flesh aside until Rover's loins meshed with hers, his soft hairy balls smacking with a dull slap at the insides of her buttocks.

Laura's muffled moans of humiliation mingled with the fiercely joyous sighs of pleasure that were echoing from the very depths of her love-starved being. With Rover's cock sunk deeply into her quivering white belly she could almost feel the hardness of its tip pressing snugly, teasingly, against her cervix.

The curvaceous young blonde had never known the equal of this lewd, feverish sensation that was making such a furnace of her belly. Her seething cuntal channel was raging with desire all around Rover's blood- engorged cock as it steamed in and out of her helplessly tied body. The feeling was an the more bittersweet because, unlike normal sex, there was no way in which she could position herself much differently or even alter the situation by more than a single iota. So that every mind- bending twinge of pleasure was felt in its entirety--fierce, ringing electrical tingles and shocks of joy in her loins that could not be escaped in any way.

She groaned continually, laying her blonde head back and baring her teeth as Rover fucked her furiously. Even as she lay there, her soul being slowly destroyed, she felt Mark Franklin's rough hands undoing the buttons on the front of her blouse, then reaching in to grip and pull out her throbbing young breasts from their whitely brassiered protection. She gasped but didn't have the courage to look at him as his mouth fell vampirishly to one high, firm mound, sucking in her nipple and as much of the surrounding hypersensitive tissue as he could manage, while his hand squeezed the rest.

This dual besiegement of breasts and belly made the young bride's mind swim. If she was just a lust-entrapped puppet before, now she was more like a mindless automaton consisting of nothing but the savage pleasurable sensations that were disintegrating her flesh and spirit.

Mark fondled her sensually swollen breasts until they almost hurt, but even this was a source of primitive enjoyment for her lust-devoured flesh. Her eyes grew smoky and she gazed unseeing up into the panting face of her urgently fucking German shepherd lover. It seemed to her that Rover was somehow much more handsome than she had ever given him credit for, and as he whined with burning frustration, agonizing towards his sperm-blowing orgasm, she opened her mouth and did not object as his tongue slid between her teeth.

"Mmmmmmmmmm..." she murmured at the lavish excitement this animalistic French kiss instilled in her flame-thrilled flesh. "Oh... oh..."

There was no use trying to fight it any longer. Her head and heart had to admit it. She couldn't control the lascivious desires of her own flesh. She was enjoying everything, she knew it, and she hated herself for it.

"Oooooooahhhhhh," she moaned ecstatically through their passionate kiss, unable to think or do anything else. "OOoooooooooohhhhh... dar... ohhh... oh... my... ohhhhhhh..." Her eyes rolling upward into her head, she struggled desperately against the urge to refer to him as darling. Her groans deepened as she felt the fierce, mind-shattering delight of his hotly fucking cock moving in and out of her flowing vaginal aperture, the walls of which clung with happy delirium to his raging member.

Breathing as if her chest would explode, confounded with ragged gasps and mewling urgent cries for help, Laura got herself together enough to raise her head up so that she could actually look down under Rover's furry belly and see his shining pink male hardness disappearing through her golden pubic curls and into the wet pink folds of her bursting cunt.

For some reason this excited the love-hungry bride all the more. Her feverish brain became a blank to everything but the wonderful sensations the dog's urgent fucking stimulated in her helplessly fluttering belly. Rover whimpered from deep in his throat and her dully ridded, impassioned eyes fastened affectionately on his handsome features. She was truly a love-slave before the ferocious, demanding sensuality of this furred beast... and all the while she was being helplessly fucked, Mark Franklin had continued to fondle, pull and suck at her heavily rocking breasts until her nipples were standing high and hard. But this was mere topping to the cake, seasoning on an already satisfying steak. For Rover's rape of her undefended pussy was by far more mind-and-body-shattering than anything she had ever experienced before in her life.

Her swooning mind questioned whether she would have run had the opportunity presented itself. Her body, by now, knew that it would not.

"Oh... that's it... oooh... oh my... dar... oh God... please oh hurry don't stop... God... oh... argggghhhh..."

Her soft damp passage expanded with each cruel thrust of the dog- cock up between her wide-held legs. Tears of humiliation mixed with pleasure flowed in a series of sobbing, happy gasps. The fluted pink folds of her boiling cunt were drawn out with each outstroke, then fell back in joyous surrender on the instroke.

Rover's body was now a thrusting bundle of uncontrollable power unleashing itself utterly into the squirming blonde flesh beneath him. His overheated penis seemed actually to expand within the hot confines of her naked belly, and he ground into her savagely, yelping out of his mind with lust. His penis ached and burned more than it ever had before for this beautiful human with the milk and honey voice. He was almost there, and he rammed wildly into her flowering cunt with long, hard strokes.

Laura's groans and mewls stretched into a long, low continuous moan of lascivious lust. Through the passion-drenched haze of her dissolving personality, she could feel him growing inside her like a great wedge being driven into a tree, threatening to split her open into a million happy pieces. Her delirious brain realized that the dog was going to cum in her, and for the first time she understood that she really wanted it. Wanted this dumb beast to fill her belly and aching womb with his sticky warm animal sperm...

She was beyond caring about the consequences, only loved the feeling of his hot animal hardness deep inside her and wanted Rover to orgasm. Perhaps she was going to, herself... if only... if only... it was so wonderful... so unbearably sweet... she clenched her buttocks, trying to squeeze out as much pleasure as possible from this fund fucking.

Her breath was coming in sharp, punctuated gasps, her mind spinning crazily out of control. "Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!" she groaned, mad with desire, her heart pounding with jackhammer ferocity, helplessly trapped by an obscene emotion that had no name. "OH GOD!"

She was possessed by this demonic beast who seemed to be dredging her very soul with his thrusts. Her life existed in only the region of her cunt and its mind-bending connection with Rover's cock. "My darling..." she found herself gurgling worshipfully, even as a small, shadowy portion of what was left of her mind cursed herself for it.

Now, she thought, knowing it, he's going to cum in me. Oh Lord, I know it!

She clenched her teeth, grinding them closely together, as everything inside of her strained for the ultimate satisfaction. He was fucking her, and she wanted that, but she also wanted... wanted... ON GOD!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.