Swapping With Laura - Cover

Swapping With Laura

 

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Laura who has not been married very long, is having problems with their sex life. After confiding her problems with her next door neighbor, she gets tricked into joining 'The Park Palisades Women's League'. Here she is introduced to drinking and drugs, which eventually leads her to losing her inhibitions and she has sex with another couple, a bunch of dogs and finally her own husband.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   BDSM   Rough   Swinging   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Mark and Cleonora looked at each other, with several couples cavorting lewdly between them, and smiled. They had won. Laura Saunders was theirs now. They would get terrific film out of her for resale around the world, and Mark would have the pleasure of her company as well.

"Help me! Help me, Mark!" Laura cried as the two moistly deflating dog-penises slipped from her still hungering lips and pussy. She licked after the one belonging to the forward dog, but was unable to reach it adequately with her tongue. Her freed hands tried to grip his haunches and drag his still swollen cock back towards her, but the animal struggled away with what she reflected was a very canine laugh at her expense. She tried to wriggle her buttocks backward, but it was no use at all trying to capture the other dog behind her. He had already jumped off the stage and was hurrying back to his mistress with a deeply satisfied smile on his German shepherd face.

"Get me two more! Hurry!" she wailed desperately, gnashing her teeth with growing frustration.

Mark nodded and he and Cleonora went over to drag away the third dog, who had continued to lap and lick at her trembling white breasts. The dog fought to remain where he was, but they dragged him around behind Laura and positioned him so that his swiftly upspringing penis was able to locate Laura's warm damp pussy with little difficulty. He mounted her nakedly bound back and shoved forward, the thin bevel end of his cock pressing forward through her sparsely resisting blonde pubic hair. She groaned with ecstatic relief as he sank home inside of her burning white belly.

"Aaaahhhhh..." she sighed as he began his rapid fucking. It was like a cooling balm within her boiling vagina. "Ahhhh... daaarling..."

"If I release you, will you position yourself properly?" Mark asked her, close to her ear.

"Y-yes! Only hurry... oh... oh... darrrrling..." She nodded her head vigorously, her long blonde hair flying all around as the dog pistoned in and out of her.

Mark hurried to accommodate her, and she was as good as her word. The relief of her legs being freed from the leather straps was so tremendous... and now she was free to buck backwards and get maximum enjoyment from the dog's swiftly thrusting hardness.

Deep groans echoed from her parted red lips, her teeth clenching and re-clenching, gnashing together. Everything inside her strained urgently for orgasm. She didn't notice what was going on around her, not even the pop of flashbulbs as some members of the Park Palisades Women's League took their own snapshots. She didn't hear the lewd sounds echoing around her or feel the hard floor of the dais or smell the marijuana incense. This was all that mattered--this surging red animal rod stuffing up between her throbbing cunt lips. She sobbed with happiness, her long gold hair hanging down all over her face and shoulders, while the dog panted above and behind her, dripping drool on her smooth white back as he squirmed in and out of her affectionately clasping vagina.

The German shepherd barked and began a slow revolving motion with his hips that drove her wild with frenzy. His lust-heated member expanded the hotly clasping walls of her vagina until she fit him like a well-tailored glove.

"Help her, Mark," Cleonora suggested, disturbed at Laura's groaning inability to achieve orgasm. He nodded and knelt down, rubbing his hands lewdly over the moon-shaped cheeks of her skewered buttocks beneath the dog's hairy belly. His fingertip probed above the dog's soundly thumping cock and located the tiny puckered opening of her anus. Laura winced with pleasure as his finger suddenly popped through the tight surrounding nether ring and dug deeply into the soft rubbery flesh within. It moved around, expanding her snug anal orifice until the palm of his obscenely intruding hand lay flat against her ass-cheeks, the whole finger sunk safely inside the warm throbbing passage. Laura swooned with ecstasy. Feelings were alive in her body that had no right to exist anywhere on earth, they were so electrifying and soul- destroying. The dog yelped and adjusted to the presence of Mark's hand under his belly by starting a sawing motion in and out of Laura's moist stretched pussy, thrusting forward relentlessly from the apex of his withdrawal and battering her pleasure-drenched body on the upthrust.

The finger embedded in her anal canal joined the slowly pistoning penis in a rhythmic fucking duo that brought groans of anguish and gasps of delight gushing from the skewered blonde's open mouth in time to their lewd simultaneous tempo.

Weird sensations of tingling happiness electrified her lust- enslaved body. Her outrageous debasement and subjugation made her blood race madly, and her pelvis gyrated unconsciously with an abandoned rhythm to match the increasing speed of the cock and finger fucking into her.

"Eeeeh-eh-eeeeeeeh..." She sucked in her breath with every thrust and counterthrust, every pull and counter-pull. "Eeeeeehhhh... eeeeeeehhhhh... darrrrrrlingggs," she gurgled, "yessssss... fuck me like this... oh yesssssssss..." Her voice became a long, crooning supplication for pleasure, and she squirmed and writhed in order to pass pleasure backwards to its providers.

Opening her dazed eyes, Laura saw the glistening red penises of German shepherds everywhere, doing one thing and another with a variety of mistresses. This spurred her as if someone had just nipped at her clitoris with a dull set of teeth. Waves of pleasure flooded her trembling limbs. She was in a great cock heaven, surrounded by them--a prisoner of them--while all the time the dog behind her fucked his red- hot rigidity deeper between her legs, expanding her grasping cunt with each mind-bending stroke. Mark's middle finger drubbed into her as well, and between them she felt trapped as if she were an insect, helpless before their dominating will.

"Don't... oh don't stop darlings! Never, never stop! OH! EEEEEH!"

It hit her suddenly, like white lightning out of the blue. One moment she was straining for it, the next she was groaning like a depraved animal as great waves of indescribable joy inundated her frantically aroused flesh, curling her toes and fingers and making her teeth gnash with ecstasy. She wallowed obscenely in it, her cum gushing hotly from between her legs, flooding the dog's loins and flowing wetly down her inner thighs.

"Oh God, oh God!" she moaned as Mark and the dog continued to saw into her, allowing her no respite. She felt like a helpless rag doll. What more could there be in the universe, after that fantastic, shattering climax? What more did they expect?

But she didn't care. She wouldn't care if they went on forever. She was a happy, relaxed receptacle for burning male sperm. That was her fate and now she loved it.

She undulated her buttocks in tiny circles, squeezing with her vaginal muscles at the lust-hardened rod of dog flesh still boring into her cunt, wanting to milk it dry, to fill her belly again and again with the sticky warm fluid that was already running down her shivering white thighs.

If only she had had a cock in her mouth, she would have been happier still.

Not that the finger in her nether passage wasn't producing the most fantastic sensual reaction in her loins. Why hadn't Ralph ever thought of something like that? The feeling was incredible; there was no earthly way of describing it, but why oh why had she had to find out from her neighbor's husband instead of her own?

Simultaneously with the rising tide of her second climax, Laura felt the dog's instrument inflate and begin spewing its white hot load deeply up inside her clasping vagina. It ricocheted hotly around inside her belly and then dripped from the hair-lined lips of her cunt back onto his still wildly fucking cock. His testicles slapped at her tiny tender clitoris, making her jerk convulsively forward. A deep shudder rippled through her helpless exposed flesh as she tried to screw her buttocks back onto the dog's still squirting member, and all of a sudden she was struck by an entire string of firecracker climaxes, which were like small atomic explosions going off in every nerve and muscle in her body.

"OH! OH! OH!" she barked, falling forward.

Mercifully, sleep came then, and she sighed away into a doze that seemed to have no beginning nor any ending, but which only consisted of dancing German shepherds on a great green field.

It was some time later before Cleonora woke her. She opened one eye, a silly, happy smile spread across her hopelessly relaxed face.

"Cleonora?"

The older woman stroked her pretty face. "Yes, dear. It's time you were going home. Ralph will be worried. Are you an right?"

Everyone was gone from the room. Cleonora had on a dressing gown which concealed well her sumptuous curves. The air was a trifle stale and liquor and full ashtrays were everywhere for the servants to dean up after in the morning. Even Mark Franklin was nowhere to be seen.

Laura's nostrils dilated. She felt so nice and relaxed and she just wanted to sleep for a week. "Yes, I'm all right," she said sweetly. "Did I behave all right?"

Cleonora hugged her affectionately, like an cider sister. "You did fine, dear."

"I'm sorry I was so silly. I didn't know anything. I owe you everything, Cleo."

"Don't worry, we'll find a way for you to pay us back, dear."

"I've been a silly little prude. I thought sex was dirty. But now I love it. I'm going to want it all the time." She looked around for signs of Rover. "Especially from Rover. Where is he?"

"Even dogs need their beauty sleep, Laura, and you've been out for hours. Ralph called a little while ago. He wanted to know where you were. I told him we had just drunk a little wee too much and that you were taking a nap. I told him I'd wake you and send you right home."

Laura stretched luxuriously, her long smooth arms rising high above her head, her legs stiffening out ahead of her over the edge of the little stage. "I feel so nice, Cleo," she said after a lengthy yawn. "So happy and relaxed. I don't think I've ever felt so good in my life. I've been very foolish."

Cleonora pushed her fingers through Laura's blonde hair. "You won't be anymore, dear. Now get dressed and get back to your handsome young husband. I've brought your clothes down."

It didn't take long for her to dress and put her make-up on again. Her lower belly felt all warm and nice. She wondered how it was that she had gone her entire life without knowing this wonderful peace that came from sexual completion.

She certainly intended to make up for lost time.

It was pitch dark as the young blonde wife pulled her car out of the Franklins' driveway and headed down the highway toward her house. She wondered if Ralph would be angry. Well, if he was, she'd make it up to him! And then some!

She pulled up the gravel path just as the clouds parted and the full moon shone across their home. The sea was full of spray and tossing madly. The moon glinted brightly on the sharply peaking waves. It seemed like a good omen. She loved her home and she loved Ralph, and she wanted their marriage to succeed. The marvelous canine fucking she had received at the Franklins' had opened her eyes, but that was fundamentally just an interlude. Ralph was her whole life; eventually she would bear his children.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.