Suzy In Bondage - Cover

Suzy In Bondage

 

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Suzy finds herself at a gambling hall trying to get her unscrupulous fiance out of debt. Little does she know that the gambling is rigged so that she loses 'all'. She is then forced to use her body to satisfy the whims of anyone to pay her debt and her fiance's debt off. She also learns that her father has been blackmailed into paying money to keep things hush-hush in which he takes his own life for being involved. Is there anyway for Suzy to get out of trouble?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   Lesbian   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

With a crash, the door flew open. The three men stared into the dimly lit room.

"There she is... ain't she a beauty?" one of the men said.

Across the room, crouched on a thin mattress, was a naked young blonde girl. Although she shrank back from the three grinning, leering men, she made no move to cover her nakedness. Her legs were open, baring her blonde-furred cunt. Solid, beautifully shaped tits swooped out from her rib cage.

"Jesus... you were right, Hank," one of the men said. "She's really something. You sure it's all right for us to be in here?"

"Sure," Hank said. "Frank told me we could poke her any time we wanted. As long as we don't damage the merchandise."

The blonde girl had shrunk back into a corner. She seemed afraid. Bruises scattered over her lovely white skin told why.

"Do we gotta hold her down?" one of the men asked.

"Naw," Hank replied. "Frank's got her trained. Watch this."

Hank snapped his fingers. The girl's attention locked on him. It was the attention of a trapped animal that knew there was no way out. Her eyes were dull and hopeless.

"See this, girlie?" Hank growled. His fingers were working at the front of his pants, unbuttoning his fly. A moment later his cock flopped out, long and limp.

"Come over here and suck it," he ordered.

With a tired sigh, the girl started to get up.

"No!" Hank snapped. "On your knees! Like a dog!"

For an instant a flicker of anger appeared in the girl's eyes. But it faded away almost immediately. Dropping down on all fours, she started crawling across the floor toward Hank. The going was fairly easy, because the floor was covered with a thick cushiony carpet.

"Did you hear what I said?" Hank snarled. "I said you're a dog! Let's hear you bark like one!"

"Arf!" the girl barked.

"Louder!"

"Arf... arf!" The girl barked again and again. A hopeful grin came over her lovely, tired face. She even began to wag her ass back and forth as if it were a tail.

"See... what did I tell you," Hank crowed to his companions. Then he turned to the girl again.

"Now lick my cock until it gets hard. Lap it like a dog."

The girl was now kneeling directly in front of Hank. His soft cock was staring her in the face. Obediently she stuck out her tongue and slithered it over the tip of the big organ.

"Jeez, that feels good," Hank moaned. He turned to his friends. "You guys ever been licked by a dog?" A broad smile spread over his brutal face. Then the smile died as he looked down at the crouching girl.

"Lick harder, you stupid bitch," he snarled. "If you don't get it hard I'm gonna use your tits for frisbees."

But his cock was already beginning to swell. As the girl's tiny pink tongue licked faithfully up and down the length of the white tube of flesh, the knobby tip began to swell. The whole meaty length slowly turned purple as blood rushed into the rubbery shaft.

"That's a good doggie," he panted. "Now you're gonna become a girl again, without no sharp teeth. Open up. I'm gonna fuck you inna mouth!"

When the girl was slow about opening her mouth, Hank reached down and rammed his thumbs into the nerve centers behind her jaw. With a yelp of pain, the girl opened her mouth.

"Haw! Attsa way!" Hank chortled. Instantly his swollen cock pounded past her soft red lips and rammed deep into her mouth.

The girl choked as the bloated rubbery cock-tip shoved back against her throat. But she knew by now that she mustn't let anything stop her from sucking.

"Look at her go!" Hank gasped, staring down at the lovely blonde head welded to his hairy loins. He gasped as a powerful suction began drawing at his mouth-trapped cock. The girl's cheeks were hollowing and filling, hollowing and filling as she sucked.

"Keep it up, bitch, keep it up!" Hank growled. "I want you to suck the jizz right up out of my balls."

The blonde's lackluster blue eyes were focused dully on the root of Hank's cock, where it soared out of the hairy tangle of his loins. His bristly pubic hairs were tickling her nose. She had to fight down a desire to sneeze.

"Jeez... leave some of her for us," one of the watching men said.

"Don't get your ass in an uproar, Pete," Hank panted. "There's plenty of this hot little cunt to go around."

Hank was slowly beginning to lose control. His legs were quivering. His hands were clenching and unclenching. He was clearly going to cum soon.

"Make your mouth like a cunt, slut," Hank panted. His clenching fingers suddenly grabbed handfuls of her blonde hair.

"Suck! Suck!" he bellowed.

Using the girl's hair as a lever, Hank began fucking her mouth on and off his bloated, near-bursting cock. Each time he rammed his hips forward, he jerked down on her head, forcing his cock deeper into her mouth.

The girl choked again. Hank's swollen cock-head was pounding against the back of her throat. Her tense throat muscles resisted for a moment, then relaxed.

"Aaaaahhhhhh Jesus!" Hank blurted out as the girl's throat opened. His cock slipped another three inches into her mouth. Now her nose pressed flat against his hairy loins.

Hank stared down at the girl's ovaled lips stretched so obscenely around his thrusting shaft.

"God... I'm gonna cum!" he moaned. With his fingers still tightly gripping her hair, he rammed his cock into the girl's face two or three more times.

"AAARRRRGGGHHHH!" he cried suddenly. His head arched back, his muscles strained. Jet after jet of hot semen boiled up from his balls and shot into the blonde's sucking mouth.

"Keep it up, bitch, keep it up!" Hank bellowed. "Suck it dry!"

He held his cock buried to the hilt in the girl's mouth. Her throat expanded and contracted madly as she did her best to swallow every drop of his thick slippery cum. She had to, or she would strangle on the hot flood.

"Suck it... suck it!

Hank was bellowing and writhing as he pumped the last of his sperm into the gasping girl's mouth. A thick rope of his cum was pouring back out around where her lips were locked to his cock- shaft. He twisted his fingers in her hair, making her cry out with pain.

When Hank had shot the last of his load, he released the girl. She collapsed back on her heels, gulping, getting her breath back. A long strand of Hank's cum was trailing from her chin. Almost absent-mindedly she wiped it away with the back of her hand.

"Pete... Joe... she's yours now," Hank volunteered. Stuffing his still-dripping cock back into his pants, he waved the other two forward.

Pete and Joe moved quickly to the girl's side.

"Jesus... what'll we do first?" Joe wondered.

"I wanna hunk of that blonde cunt," Pete drooled.

"Those tits really turn me on," Joe decided.

Through all this the girl remained sitting back on her heels, looking dully down at the floor. She was still licking the last of Hank's cum from her lips.

"Lay down, baby!" Joe snapped. "We got plans for you."

Obediently the girl lay down on her back. Her legs automatically fell open. She knew from habit what the men wanted.

"She got a name?" Pete asked.

"I heard Frank call her Sue," Hank replied.

"Okay, Suzy-baby," Pete snickered. "Open up and say 'ah'. You're gonna get a cunt fulla finger."

Sue gritted her teeth, waiting. Her whole body flinched when Pete brutally rammed a finger up into her cunt. But she didn't make a sound, just gritted her teeth.

"Hey... somebody's sure been working this broad over," Pete said. "Her cunt's like hamburger."

"It gets a lotta use!" Hank guffawed. "She's the local punch board."

Sue tried to detach her mind from the pain in her cunt. When that didn't work, she tried to concentrate on making herself grow wet, so Pete's thrusting finger would slide in and out easier. It helped.

"What a sweet little box," Pete grunted. "I love blonde cunt hair."

He was kneeling, with his upper body bent forward, watching his finger slither in and out of the girl's tight little snatch.

"She sure is solid," he mused. He watched his finger push aside the thick outer cunt-lips and dig into the pink slit beneath. Her vaginal opening was a bright-pink rosette, deeper red around the edges where it was sore. He wormed his finger into the depression, watching it stretch around his first knuckle. Little drops of lubricant were beginning to glisten inside the girl's pussy-slit.

"Hey! How you doing up there, Joe?" Pete asked gleefully.

"Great," came the answer. "This broad's got tits like I've never seen. Jesus, but they're solid!"

He was right. Sue's tits, large and soft as they were, had a firm core that made them jut solidly up from her torso. The nipples were pink and prominent. Joe began to flick his thumbnail across their elastic softness.

"You guys having a good time?" Hank leered. He was standing over the grunting, panting trio on the floor, his eyes gleaming as he watched his two friends paw the girl's helpless body.

All this time the girl hadn't said a word. For all the men seemed to care, she was just a machine for their lusts. She lay silently, staring dully up at the ceiling, trying not to grimace as Pete crudely rammed his fingers further and further up into her cunt. Her lovely body might as well have been made of wax.

But then something began to happen. When Joe leaned down and began sucking powerfully on her right tit, a sudden little tremor shook her body.

As soon as the girl felt Pete's hard cock slithering up the insides of her thighs, her cunt gyrated hungrily toward it.

"Jesus, but she's ready!" Pete blurted excitedly. He loved the feel of the girl's soft tits against him, but he wanted up inside her cunt.

Rearing up, he reached down and started stuffing his bloated cock into her cunt.

"Christ! Will it go in that little hole?" he wondered aloud. The knob-like end of his cock looked too large to fit up inside where his finger had been. But he was damn well going to try!

Grunting with concentration, Pete placed the tip of his cock against the puckered opening of the girl's vagina. It seemed to flower open before him.

There was a moment's struggle as the girl's cunt slowly stretched to admit his thrusting cock. And the girl's breath sucked in as he pounded up into her twat.

But a moment later, Pete was in all the way. His cock slid in with a smooth rush, until his pubic bone thudded heavily against the girl's.

"Uuuuuunnnnnnnhhhhhhh!" she gasped. For a moment she seemed paralyzed, lying still beneath the panting Pete.

But then Sue's graceful legs rose and wrapped tightly around Pete's bulky body. He felt her soft thighs pressing into his ribs. Her heels locked behind his buttocks, exerting pressure. She was clearly trying to draw him deeper into her cunt. Every action of the girl's body screamed, "Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Which suited Pete just fine. "Okay, cunt... hang on for a hard ride!" he grunted.

Pulling his cock nearly all the way out of the girl's cunt, he held himself poised for a moment. He could feel her loins straining upward, begging for his cock. He let her wait, feeling her cunt-lips nibbling hungrily at his cock-tip.

Only then did he begin. With a grunt, Pete slammed his hips down, burying his cock to the hilt up inside the girl's ready pussy.

"Mmmmmmppphhhhh!" she gasped. All the air had been knocked out of her by the violence of Pete's thrust.

But she recovered almost immediately. Her hips thrust back, wrapping hot cunt around his pulsing shaft.

"Jesus... her twat's eating me alive!" Pete stuttered. But he never stopped fucking. His hips pounded down against hers, driving his cock in deep. He could feel his balls slapping into the crack of her ass.

Below him, the girl writhed and moaned. Her cunt writhed desperately up against Pete's cock, massaging it with its smooth inner channel.

"Would you look at that bitch go!" Joe said in awe. He was standing next to the madly fucking couple. As he watched, he rubbed eagerly at the growing bulge in his pants. "I get my turn next!" he said desperately.

"Sure... sure..." Pete mumbled. All his attention was taken up by the beautiful girl he was fucking. He stared down at her lovely body.

Her full tits were thrusting up at him. He leaned down and sucked on the swollen nipples for a few seconds. He loved the rubbery hot taste of them.

"Aaaaahhhhhhh," Sue moaned as she felt his tongue slither over her sensitive tits. She arched her back upward, pushing her tits into his face. But he drew back, staring at her again.

Sue's eyes were almost closed. Only a faint gleam of blue showed beneath her feathery lashes. She was seeing nothing. All her attention was inside her body. To where Pete's cock was sliding in and out. Her cunt throbbed with pleasure.

"Oh, God... I'm gonna shoot off!" Pete moaned suddenly. He fell forward, his weight heavy on the girl. His fingers hooked into the soft flesh of her buttocks. He hung on tight, pulling her ass up so his cock had a straight shot up into her dripping wet cunt.

He wanted to be all the way in her when he got it off.

Sue sensed he was cumming. She had known it even before he did. She felt his cock begin to swell far up inside her cunt. When it was iron hard, she knew he was on the way.

But so was she. A blissful pleasure was building up inside the girl's belly. It grew and grew, until her insides felt stretched like a bubble that was about to burst.

Then Pete came.

"Aaaaagggghhhhh!" he roared. His eyes flew wide open. His fingers dug into the girl's ass, jerking her cunt upward. His cock buried to the hilt, Pete began to spew his load into the girl's womb.

The first jet of sperm rifled up into Sue's cunt. It acted like a trigger, touching off her own orgasm.

"Aaaiiiyyyyyy!" she wailed. Her body spasmed, so powerfully that she actually raised Pete's heavy frame. Her cunt muscles sucked madly at his spouting shaft. Sharp whimpers broke from her throat. Her fingernails raked over his back.

"Jesus Christ!" Pete yelped. Never in his life had he had such a wild ride. It took all his strength to stay on top of the bucking, moaning girl. Hot gushes of cum spewed back out of her cunt, soaking his balls.

But he rode it out. Finally the girl collapsed limply on the floor. She was played out.

"This babe's got one hell of a snapping pussy," Pete said in awe. Tiredly he pulled his dripping cock from her cunt. When he passed his hand over her pussy-lips, he felt that her cunt was still gently working, digesting the sperm he'd pumped into her.

Sue was lying back, obviously exhausted. Her eyes were closed and she was trying to get her breath back. Pete was glad he'd fucked her first. She looked like she couldn't go another round.

"Okay, Joe... she's all yours," he said smugly.

And then Pete found her clitoris, and began toying with the sensitive little button.

"Oooooohhhhhh," the girl moaned. It was the first sound she had made.

"Hey! She likes it!" Pete said in surprise.

"Does this turn you on, baby?" Joe snickered. He began to suck on her other tit. Almost immediately the nipple began to swell, becoming solid under his lashing tongue.

The girl's only answer was a slow twisting of her upper body. She was clearly thrusting her tit up harder against his slavering mouth.

Down between the girl's silky thighs, Pete flicked at her clit with his thumb. She gave a little yelp and her hips began to grind slowly up against his hand.

"This broad is beginning to turn on!" Pete said happily. "I thought for a while she was just going to lie here and take it."

"Shit. You could turn her on with a hot branding iron," Hank replied. "She's something else. I guess that's why Frank keeps her around."

"Well, I'm all for it," Pete chuckled. "Jeez... look at the goo pour out of her cunt! She's wet as a sponge!"

Shame filled the girl's mind as she heard the men's crude words. It was happening again! As much as she loathed the brutal animals who were so shamelessly using her helpless body, she was beginning to react. Why? Why couldn't she just turn herself off, put herself a million miles away? Maybe then they'd let her alone.

But it was always the same. Her body was a traitor, giving in to the hot signals radiating out from her tits and cunt. It no longer hurt each time Pete shoved his callused finger up into her snatch. She was wet and slippery now, and her inner channel glowed and quivered with pleasure as it felt itself being invaded.

And her tits! They were beginning to swell with passion as Joe licked and slavered at her sensitive nipples.

Oh God! They're going to make me cum! she thought helplessly. She knew that sooner or later she'd be writhing under their lewd fondling, begging for more.

Or at least her body would. Her horrified mind would be full of loathing, hating the betrayal of her senses. Oh God! If she could only get away!

"Mmmmmmmmmmm," the girl sighed. For the moment her mind was swept clear of thoughts as Pete began swirling his finger around inside her pleasure-filled cunt. Her hips were pumping steadily now, shoving her hairy mound up high.

"Hey... I think this cunt's about ready for fucking," Pete said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.