Stud Horse - Cover

Stud Horse

 

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Young Melanie, who is following in her deceased mother's footsteps, can think of nothing but riding the Stud Horse, Lightning. While riding Lightning, she has these dreams and fantasies about the stud horse being her 'male' lover and nothing can satisfy her until she can take all his two-foot schlong, even if it kills her, just like what killed her mother. Story is kinda slow, but very explicit when the 'fantasies' start.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Hypnosis   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Size   Slow   Novel-Pocketbook  

Mullady Mistler stood atop the mountain peak that framed the valley below and adjusted the knobs of his binoculars.

The brow of his beady eyes furrowed into the rims of the eyeglasses as he peered down below into the sun-drenched canyon.

He had the voluptuous Melanie in view and licked his dry, chapped lips as he drunk in her stately frame.

He had watched her and Lightning prance around the floor of the valley and then she removed her clothes and made his head spin.

She reminded him of her mother in every way. The same beauty each of them possessed and the same vice as well.

Mullady Mistler recalled that thawing spring day when his mistress approached him and revealed to him her startling secret.

"Mullady, there's something I want you to do. And I need you to promise me you will never tell a living soul about it."

"Of course, ma'am, anything the mistress wants she shall have."

Then she revealed to him her decadent plan. He watched as her heavy breasts rose and fell in excitement as she told him of her evil desire.

"I want you to build for me an unusual contraption. It must be shaped like a small stall and made of wood."

"Whatever for, madam.

"Just listen. The stall must be raised on a platform. There must be a leather harness that will fit around a horse's back." She probed his eyes with her own, those big, black jewels that always glistened with untold desire.

"Yes, madam, I'm listening."

"The contraption must be designed in such a way that I can slip underneath it while the horse is set in place."

"Madam, you don't mean..."

"Quiet, Mullady, and just listen. Do not worry, you will be amply rewarded. But your discretion is imperative in this case."

"I understand, madam."

"The contraption must be built in the back of the old tool shed that is rarely used. Have you got that?"

"Yes, in the old tool shed."

"Of course, Mr. Barker must know absolutely nothing about this. You will assist me when the time comes."

"Madam, are you sure this is what you desire?"

"I will not be questioned about it Mullady. I've been thinking about the idea all my life. Now the time has come."

"But in the story books, madam, where it has been recorded that this kind of thing has been done before, it has often proved fatal."

"That is a chance I am prepared to take. All I insist upon is your loyalty and cooperation. Can I count on it."

"Of course you can, madam. I shall do anything you request, although I do not agree and fear for your safety."

"That is not your concern. When the time comes I will hold to my word and you shall receive a fine reward for your efforts."

"As you wish, madam."

Mullady Mistler built the contraption. It was a marvel of engineering skill and a testament to his unique talent.

He had to build it by himself, away from the men who would surely have noticed something strange about its peculiar design.

When he had finished constructing it, his sense of aesthetics forced him to varnish the wood to a glistening gloss.

The small chamber underneath where Nora Barker would position herself underneath the mating stallion he had lined in soft white fur.

There was a silver bar that stretched in front of her so that her passionate fingers could keep her properly leveraged during the sordid act.

The leather strap that bound the horse was sure to allow her just enough of a play with the mammoth thrusting cock without the weight behind it.

The contraption was a magnificent design, which after it was built, seemed to glow in a pulsing aura.

When he finished it, after a steady month's diligent effort, he draped it with a blue felt cloth he purchased especially for it.

Nora Barker had demanded that money be secondary in the pursuit of excellence in the construction of her sordid contraption.

It had cost nearly five thousand dollars to construct it, not counting the labor Mullady Mistler had put into it.

Nora had promised to reward him handsomely as long as the wooden harness complied with the specifications of her fantasy.

She had not lied. When he took her to the back of the tool shed she had in her hand a cashiers check.

He shall never forget that day.

"Madam, the construction is finished. All is ready."

He could see that the knowledge that the thing had been built was making her passionately swoon.

Her eyes rolled in her head for a short moment until she cooled herself off long enough to speak.

"Are you sure, Mullady, is everything in order, just as I specified."

"Yes, madam, it is a perfect likeness."

He led the way and she followed behind him. He could hear her breath become more fevered the closer they came.

He opened the door for her and they stepped inside the shed. When he turned on the light he heard her gasp.

There it stood on a squared off platform with the felt cloth draped over the main portions hiding it from view.

She stood riveted in place. She breathed heavily and a mustache of sweat beaded into form on her upper lip.

Her breath was very rapid. Mullady could practically hear her heated thought as she stared at the covered contraption and her fantasy ran through her head.

Never had he met a woman of such courage. She knew what she was doing was terribly decadent, might even kill her.

Yet she was a woman of staunch will, a woman of destiny. She knew that it was an experience she had to live or die trying.

Mullady went to the clothed monument and whipped off the felt covering while waiting a long moment after grabbing a hank of the felt.

The apparition sprung into view. He could hear her gasp from the sight of the depraved contraption before her.

Its existence meant that her fantasy had become real. For better or worse her dream had become substantial.

He watched her gazing at it half in horror and half in the swoon of her uncontrollable lust as she drunk in the sight.

A hand went inside her blouse and gently caressed the top of one of her large firm breasts.

He saw her knees buckle as her strength seemed to ebb from her and she began to fall to the floor in a breathless faint.

He ran to her and reached her just in time to break her fall and ease her onto an old tool chest.

"Madam, are you all right. Perhaps..."

"No, I'm fine. Mullady. Thank you; you're a good servant."

"I am always willing to please madam in any way I can. But this, I'm afraid, is too much. I can not be a part of it."

"But you must, Mullady, there is no one else I can trust."

"But it could kill you. You must know that."

"I know it very well. But it must be done. Can you understand that."

"Not wholly, madam, but if you put it like that I'm forced to comply."

"You are very good to me. I shall never forget your loyalty. Here is the reward I promised you."

She handed him a check for fifty thousand dollars.

"Madam it's much too much. I can not accept such a generous payment."

"It is yours, Mullady. I will not take it back under any circumstances."

"What else do you want me to do."

"Mr. Barker is going away on business the day after tomorrow. You will meet me here at that time at approximately eight o'clock.

"And what else?"

"You are to bring with you a horse, the one I will specify in a minute, and then you will assist me as I am mounted by it."

"That is insane, madam, I won't have any part of it."

"Yes you will. You have accepted the check and now you must do as I say."

"But it will kill you."

"It will kill me if I don't."

"I do not understand."

"Perhaps some day you will. But for now you must just carry out my orders."

"As you wish, madam. Which of the horses shall it be."

She hesitated a long moment before speaking. Her lips and cheeks quivered with the thought of her loving the animal.

Her eyes were half-closed when she spoke. They were drunk and glazed and he knew that she wasn't looking at him but inside herself.

The name of the horse rose from her lips and bolted to his cocked ears like a crack of thunder:

"Lightning is the one. Lightning shall be my charge."

And then she passed out and her vibrant body went limp in his strong hands and he rested her on the old chest.

As long as he lives Mullady Mistler shall never forget the events of that hallowed night that finally came to pass.

At a few minutes before eight o'clock he led the charcoal- stallion to the tool shed where the day of destiny awaited the horse.

It seemed to know that something strange and wonderful was about to happen. It was quiet and they moved soundlessly from the stables to the shed.

At eight o'clock Nora tapped on the door and Mullady let her in. She was dressed in a white gown, a wonderful low-cut affair.

The train of her gown left a trail on the dirt floor in its wake. Her heavy breasts rose and fell with her panted breaths.

She began to disrobe in front of Mullady and the horse. It gave a low snort and then bowed its large head to its mistress.

She went to the horse and kissed every inch of its large head and buried her fingers in its soft-blond mane.

She drew her body closer and then rubbed her fine large breasts whose nipples were fully bloated on the horse's face.

She caressed Lightning with her creamy skin and her body glowed in passionate heat from the decadent act of love.

Mullady Mistler found himself becoming terribly aroused from the inhuman spectacle. But he fought down his urges in respect for his mistress. It was her shining moment and he did not want to disturb her with his own selfish passions. She was in a state of high passion.

She moved to the side of the horse and rubbed her lovely hands along its strong flanks and caressed the soft underbelly.

She probed underneath with her hand for that object of desire that had obsessed her to make her fantasy real.

When she touched the massive limp cock she let out a gasp of pleasure and he could see her eyes rolling in her head.

She had a fabulous body. She had large, bulbous hips that were delectably curvaceous for they gave way to the supplest of waists.

Her flesh was firm and it glowed a beet-red that revealed its vigorous lust from laying her hands on the stallion's cock.

She turned her face and sex-drugged eyes gleamed out from her fevered face.

"Mullady, it is time."

Without saying a word Mullady led the horse over to the felt- covered monument. Then he whipped off the cloth.

He heard Nora gasp at the sight of the contraption. With the horse standing right by it the reality of what was about to happen made her swoon in passion.

Mullady led the horse atop the platform. It obediently allowed itself to be positioned properly.

Then he bound the leather harness around its belly and back and the horse was bolted into proper position.

"He is ready, madam."

"Excellent. I will need you. Stay here."

"Whatever madam wants."

He stood away from the platform and watched her approach it. She was bathed in an aura that bespoke of her as a woman of destiny.

She placed her dainty foot onto the platform and then lifted her voluptuous body atop it. Lightning softly whinnied.

She bent low to manage herself into the fur-lined pit that Mullady had expertly constructed to allow for her frame.

She knelt before the horse's huge limp cock. Her face was right in front of it. Mullady could see her nipples bursting with excitement.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.