Stud Horse - Cover

Stud Horse

 

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Young Melanie, who is following in her deceased mother's footsteps, can think of nothing but riding the Stud Horse, Lightning. While riding Lightning, she has these dreams and fantasies about the stud horse being her 'male' lover and nothing can satisfy her until she can take all his two-foot schlong, even if it kills her, just like what killed her mother. Story is kinda slow, but very explicit when the 'fantasies' start.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Hypnosis   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Size   Slow   Novel-Pocketbook  

Her name was Melanie. Her beauty was legend. Men came from miles around just for the chance to bathe themselves in her graceful aura.

But it was the rarest of occasions when a courting man could find the lovely princess with her two feet planted on the warm earth.

Melanie was always off with the wind. She was an expert rider. And there was one horse she loved to ride very much.

You might be able to catch a fleeting glimpse of her if you were up at the crack of dawn when she sped through the countryside on her Lightning.

That was the name of her precious horse. He was faster than all the horses in her daddy's stables and her favorite.

Some of the neighboring townsfolk even hinted that her desire for her young stallion bordered on the ludicrous.

Be that as it may, there was nothing on this blessed earth that could ever quench the passion she had for that horse.

When Melanie was straddled atop the charcoal-gray beast a power surged through her that suffused through her whole body.

She had never known a feeling like that except with her precious Lightning and she doubted whether a man could ever make her feel the same way.

Only to herself did she admit that she was in love with the beautiful stallion. And only in her dreams.

They would be flying through the countryside like was their habit in the wake-a-day world, the breeze making her soft, dirty- blond hair whip around her creamy white face.

But there was a blank spot in the dream that she could never understand. They would be riding fast and come to a clearing.

In this clearing stood a house made of glass. She rode into the archway opening on top of her favorite horse and entered into it.

Inside of the glass house, her eyes were dazzled by the glittering rainbow aura that filled the stately place.

The colors blazed with the intensity of an inferno but there wasn't the accompanying heat one would expect.

It was cool and inviting inside although the place was glazed in a rainbow spectrum that was breathtakingly beautiful.

Melanie would feel herself losing her breath inside the image of her fabulous dream from the tremendous burst of color.

She peered intently into the blazing color. Slowly it began to ebb away and a gap sprung up and pushed the colors to the side.

It was a huge, round circular gap whose circumference was defined by the bevy of fiery color encircling it.

Without having to shake his reins, Lightning began to make his way toward the celestial opening.

As they plodded closer to the magnificent abyss, Melanie could make out a design forming in its center.

The design began to take a definite shape and before long it possessed a definite substance. There was something there.

As they approached the mirage the colors began to fade away. But there was still the aura of the rainbow present.

It was just that her perspective had changed. They were now inside the magnificent bubble that had opened before them. The structure that had formed itself in front of their eyes was clearly visible. It was a large circular platform.

It was spinning on its axis. The closer she and Lightning came toward it the faster it would spin.

It began to make her dizzy. She wanted to take her eyes off it to stop the feeling of vertigo pulsing through her.

But no matter how hard she tried to turn her gaze from it she just could not do it, and Lightning kept moving inexorably forward.

She pulled on the reins to stop his forward movement. But for the first time in her life he would not heed her command.

She did not want to pull too hard and force the bit into his mouth. She never had to do that and she didn't want to do it now.

But she couldn't help the fact that the spinning platform was making her dizzy, nauseous even.

In the dream she felt herself falling off her strong stallion. But she never hit the ground and just kept falling.

Now she was lost in the swoon of her vertigo trance. When she finally realized herself back in one piece she was lying down.

She was on the spinning platform. It was soft and warm and she could feel a cool breeze caressing her naked body.

When she looked up she could see the awesome glitter that dazzled her inside the glass dome she and Lightning had entered.

The platform was unusually warm. In her dream it reminded her of the times she was delirious from a high temperature and her bed pulsed with her heat.

But she was not sick. Something else was warming the platform bed and causing its soft folds to flame up in heat.

She turned to her left. For a long moment her eyes could not focus on the being lying next to her because the spectacle of the glitter was still dazzling them.

Then the form of the being became clear. It was Lightning. He was lying next to her on the spinning platform.

She began to tingle with excitement. It came home to her at this point in the dream that this was a situation she had always secretly yearned for.

But only in her dream world did she have the courage to imagine it. She knew where her eyes wanted to rove to but she had to force herself to look there.

Slowly her gaze swept lower and lower toward the belly of the beast. The object she was searching for was inches away from her gaze.

She lost her courage the moment before the line of her eyesight would catch hold of his fantastic member.

But she was determined to realize her dream. She was living an unspoken goal inside her sleeping head and had to see it through.

She gritted her teeth and raised up her courage and forced her neck down to see the obscenity her eyes would not move to encompass within sight.

Finally the object of desire came into her heated view. When she saw it she heard the blasting burst of an army of trumpets.

Lightning's two-foot-long cock lay throbbing on his upturned belly. It was a magnificent cock.

It shocked her to the quick at the mere sight of it. Now that her gaze was fastened upon it she had to touch it.

But every time she groped for it the cock would escape her grasp. She became frantic and lunged at it with both hands.

But she could not touch it. It was a dream. You cannot touch dreams. The sense of touch must be enacted in the real world.

She woke up. She was hanging off the side of her big bed. Her satin sheets had been kicked off during her reverie.

She was covered in sweat. The yearning desire for Lightning's massive cock pulsed through her now, even while awake.

But her consciousness would not let her believe that she desired it so. She wiped her forehead of its perspiration.

She walked around the room trying to regain her former perspective on things that the dream had just usurped.

She convinced herself that it was only a dream and had nothing to do with the real world. It was just a dream.

Melanie was a bright girl. Her talent and grace had as much to do with her sense of beauty as did her voluptuous body.

Deep in her heart she knew that the dream was an expression of something she wanted very much in the real world.

But the love of an animal, especially one with a sexually spicing allure to it, was not something one breathed to another living soul.

And if one did not confess her aims to the outer world by communicating with a living soul the only outlet left was her dreams.

As smart as she was, her conscience would not let the image of love for her Lightning become a goal that she would actively seek.

When she finally managed to calm herself and explained away the meaning of the dream as a mere lifeless fantasy, she tucked herself back in bed.

It was then and only then that she realized that her beautiful, blond-haired cunt was sopping wet.

She felt her juices flow. She made no connection between her sopping gash and the lustful desires exposed in her dream.

She closed her eyes and began to doze off back into sleep. Her muscles relaxed and she could feel the warm glow of unconsciousness begin to overtake.

Then she heard the high-pitched whinny of her favorite stallion pierce the hot air of the moonlit night and bolt her back awake.

Was that a dream too? Had she just heard a communicative moan come issuing out of the snorting mouth of her fantasy lover?

The memory of the dream came back now full force. The image of when she first laid eyes on his massive, erect member burned in her brain.

It was useless to sleep now. No matter what position she assumed to get comfortable two things kept haunting her: the high- pitched whine of her lovely stallion and the image of his rock- hard pole.

When she sat down to breakfast the next morning her father could not help but notice the heavy bags underneath her pretty blue eyes.

"Honey, are you all right."

"I'm fine. I just had a restless night, that's all."

"You don't look well. Perhaps I should call the doctor."

"No, please, it's not necessary. I'm fine really."

"Maybe this is a good time to discuss what you would like for your birthday."

"There is that lovely saddle I saw in town. It would look perfect on Lightning."

Franklin Barker frowned at the mention of the horse's name. He couldn't understand why a pretty young girl like Melanie was so obsessed with that animal.

Every since her mother died three years ago, Melanie had become a bit of an introvert. Boys were constantly calling on her and she was always turning them down.

"How about a lovely gold necklace. I saw the perfect one in a store on the avenue. You could wear it at your party."

"What party?"

"Why your birthday party, of course."

"Did I say I wanted a birthday party?"

"Melanie, don't be silly. It's your sweet sixteen party. It's a ritual everyone's looking forward to."

"But I don't want it."

"But I insist. It'll be a chance to socialize a bit. You've been stuck around the farm too much."

"What's wrong with horseback riding."

"Why nothing. But there are other things you know."

"Like what?"

"Like pretty things that all girls your age want, jewelry and such. Besides, the party will give you the opportunity to get to know Larry better. He was here just the other day looking for you, but you were out riding Lightning."

"I don't want to be with Larry. He bores me."

"Very well, what about Carter Marington. He's a nice young boy. He's a perfect gentleman, and believe me, a father should know."

"He doesn't like to ride horses."

"You could teach him. He could have the pick of the breed. Let him ride Lightning. He's very tame."

"No," Melanie shrieked, "that's impossible."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.