Sisters Love Horses - Cover

Sisters Love Horses

 

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Two sisters who have no boyfriends, get their sexual needs taken care of making it not only with each other and the family dog, but they also love to get it on with a pony.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Lesbian   Incest   Sister   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Jake Harper was waiting in his car at the county line bus stop when Claire arrived. As the bus from the city pulled up, he started to get out to help his older daughter with her luggage. But when Claire appeared on the steps of the bus, Jake stopped, one leg out of the car, his big prick shooting up like a tent pole. Christ! Claire was even more sexy than Bonny! Dressed for the country, in shorts and a scoop necked blouse, she stepped lightly down into the dusty road. She had only one small weekend bag, which was just as well, because the way his cock was standing up and pulsating so obviously, there was no way that Jake dared to stand up.

Driving back to the farm, the horny man kept glancing sideways at his daughter, admiring the full thrust of her tits and the sculptured columns of her legs. Not expecting such visual attention from her daddy, Claire failed to notice his lustful glances, and as she looked out the window she didn't even notice-- which was strange for cock-loving Claire--that he sported a massive hard-on.

When they arrived at the farm, Jake seized Claire's bag and held it in front of his groin, using it to conceal his erect prick as best he could. Claire would be staying in Bonny's room, and as soon as they were in the house, Jake carried her weekend bag, still clutched to his crotch, upstairs. He tossed the bag on Bonny's bed and stood there, sweating and panting. He could hear his wife and the two girls chatting away downstairs. The sound of their voices drifted up, further exciting Jake. Those voices came out of sexy mouths into which he yearned to slide his prick. Overwhelmed by desire, Jake stood looking around the room. Simply being in the nubile young girl's room turned him on. He thought of Bonny undressing in that room, admiring her naked body in the full-length looking glass, sleeping in that big, comfortable bed. And now Claire too, would be sleeping in that room with her sister. Did they sleep naked? he wondered. Would they accidentally touch in the night, plump tits brushing together, bellies and thighs in contact? Jake never for a moment imagined that his daughters might enjoy a little sexual frolic. He had no idea that he was not the only member of the family who had such dark and depraved incestuous fantasies.

He had to get rid of that incriminating hard-on! He had no choice--he had to empty his scumbags before he went back downstairs. He had never jacked off in Bonny's room before and the idea thrilled him. He moved toward the dirty clothes hamper in the corner, walking awkwardly because his balls were so swollen and his prick was jutting out like a cantilever. Sweat beaded his brow and his hair fell damp and lank as he bent down, rummaging among the soiled garments. Coming up with a pair of tiny bikini panties, Jake grinned fiendishly. He held them aside and searched for a bra, then remembered that Bonny didn't wear bras. The panties would have to do. He held them up and spread them out in both hands--and gasped when he saw that the narrow crotchband was smeared with a pale, sticky residue. Bonny's virgin pussy had been dripping into those panties!

The idea caused Jake to stagger. Jeez--had Bonny creamed in those sexy panties? He held them up to his face, sniffing the sweet fragrance of his teenage daughter's loins. His tongue pushed out and he licked at the sticky crotch-band, his tastebuds tingling at the exciting flavor of second-hand cuntjuice. He chewed on the silken garment and he sucked the crotch piece into his lips, slobbering, wild with lust. Holding the panties to his mouth with his left hand, he whipped his pants open and hauled his cock out with his right hand. It hummed and jolted as he folded his fist around his prickshaft. He could still hear them talking downstairs, but now there was a pounding in his ears, muffling the sound of their voices.

He began to pump his cockmeat steadily up and down, licking and sucking on Bonny's soiled panties. His chest heaved. He thought of Claire's young stiff-tipped tits as his fist slammed down towards his swollen balls. He thought of Bonny's trim little ass, bouncing around on the pony's back as he jerked upwards, his clenched fist running up to his cockhead.

Jake was so worked up that it only took half a dozen strokes. He felt his balls expand and groaning, he yanked the panties out of his mouth and lowered them down to the head of his cock. He thrust his hips out and pumped down on his prick. A great spurt of milky fuck-juice shot into the saliva-soaked bikini. Shuddering and gasping, he milked his cock and balls off helplessly. Creamy jets hosed the silken garment as his fist plunged up and down and his loaded balls pumped the spunk out in abundance.

Finally, he stopped coming--but his prick stayed stiff, the evidence of his dark desire still prominent. Jake started to return the panties to the hamper, then, seething with lust, he changed direction and put the cum-soaked things in Bonny's dresser drawer. She just might put them on, not noticing that they were streaked with congealed jism. The thought drove Jake wild. Snugly drawn across her lithe hips and tugged into the vee of her crotch, those panties would deliver his cum to his daughter's pussy. In the heat of her loins, his fuckjuice would become fluid again, running into her juicy young cunt.

And he still had a hard-on.

Jake went downstairs quietly and instead of turning into the front room where his wife and daughters were seated, he went back down the hall and out the back door, heading for the barn. There was a long leather apron there, used by the hired hand when he was shoeing the pony, and Jake had a plan for concealing his swollen crotch. He harnessed the apron around his loins. The leather skirt covered him from waist to knees and the bulge in the middle wasn't too noticeable. The pony gazed on from his stall, placidly munching from his feedbag with little interest in Jake, eagerly awaiting Bonny's next ride. Jake felt a little foolish wearing the apron, since he never did any farm labor, but he figured he would complete his disguise, making a joke of it. He rolled up his sleeves and stuck a stalk of straw in his teeth. He found an old, frayed straw hat hanging on a post and clamped it on his head. Taking up a blacksmith's hammer, he returned to the house.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.